I Control Minds Ch. 02

Story Info
Mind controller has unbelievable sex with his mother in law.
1.7k words
4.44
234.5k
61

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just discovered that I could control minds by accidentally controlling my mother-in-law who I had always thought of as a frigid bitch but had now discovered harbored strong feelings of lust for me. I was standing in my kitchen with the hardest erection I could ever remember having had and she was stroking it through my shorts.

I thought out to my wife in the bedroom that she was curious about what we were doing. She wanted to see us but not be seen and so she would peep around the door from the bedroom. No matter what she saw she wouldn't look away nor would she advance she would just watch.

I also thought to her that she was beginning to feel horny and that her body, if it needed attention, should be attended to by her hands. I then tried to enter her mind like I did with her mother earlier to see what she was feeling it took a few tries, as I was not really practiced.

I could see her mother standing stroking my dick and could feel anger and a little bit of excitement building in my wife. I cut off that anger and made her more excited and twice as horny then I left her mind.

I was back looking at her mother who was still stroking me. I thought to her that she should say in a loud voice that she wanted my dick in her and that she would show me what that little bitch (my wife) couldn't.

I shot my wife some jealousy and then pretended that I was shocked saying that I couldn't because I was faithful to my wife and would never cheat on her. Again I had her speak. She told me that if I didn't fuck her and fuck her good that she would tell Natasha (my wife) that I had tried to touch her and that I knew that Natasha believed anything she said. I pretended to resign myself to the fact that I had to fuck my mother-in-law, Lena.

I had Lena lead me over to the couch and push me down. I ramped up her desire so I wouldn't have to think of every move. She reached down and yanked off my shorts exposing my erection. The look in her eyes was almost scary.

I had never seen such an animalistic look in a woman's eyes. I pushed her desire up another notch. She quickly disrobed and it was obvious she was ready.

Her big brown breast were capped with dark brown nipples that were standing at attention nearly an inch long. Lena had been working out for the last nine years since her mother died of a heart attack and so her body didn't look like that of a 52 year old. Those breasts looked even larger than they were because of her wasp-like waist which flared out into extremely wide hips. All of this wrapped in chocolate brown skin made her look like a something out of a rap video.

The reason she never had a man certainly had nothing to do with her body it was her shitty attitude. Truthfully, while my wife was no slouch her mother was something else entirely.

I was looking at her swollen pussy lips and the fluid already running down her leg thinking how much I was going to enjoy this when she literally jumped on me impaling her. She let out what sounded like a roar.

Lena was lost in her lust. She started bouncing up and down my shaft all the way up and then she would just let go and impale herself again. If I didn't slow her down she was going to hurt one of us. I took Lena back down a notch so that at least she would guide herself back down my shaft and then reached out to see what my wife was thinking.

Natasha was in a super excited state similar to what I had learned earlier about her mother when she had watched us fuck. Her hand was working away at her pussy as her excitement built. She had her eyes glued to my dick sliding in and out of her mother.

There was something else though -- that jealousy. While excited she was wondering if I liked her mother more than her. Even though her mom was an infinitely better fuck I wouldn't let Natasha know that; that would be wrong.

I pushed insecurity and stopped blocking her anger but only allowed her anger to be directed at her mother. I left Natasha's head so I could focus on the hot piece of ass riding me at the moment. I couldn't believe what a hot fuck this frigid bitch was.

What a waste of good pussy she had been all that time. Her pussy was wet as hell and yet still felt tight as a vice grip. Compared to Natasha ...truthfully, there was no comparison. This was the best pussy I had ever had and before Natasha I had quite a few.

While vengeance was the goal I could not help but set aside that goal for a while to simply enjoy this woman's gifts. She was going to get what she wanted I was going to fuck her senseless.

I grabbed her ass cheeks and stood with her. I was still inside her and began lifting her in the air and slamming her back down on my dick like they do in the pornos. I was about to make her say something when she screamed that this was the best dick she ever had and I was going to make her cum.

Perfect.

I knew Natasha was growing furious with her mother. I kept fucking her like that for probably another ten minutes. She was so wet that I would slide her all the way off of my eight inches and then pierce her again eliciting a guttural groan. Finally, she came. It took everything in me to hold on to her.

I laid her on the couch and could see her pussy was severely swollen. I stood over her thinking what I should do next when she began, almost as if she were chanting, more -- more -- more.

I hadn't used my ability to make her do that. She was just in ecstasy and wanted more of it. My dick was still rock hard and I certainly wanted more so she was going to get more.

Looking down I could see that her eyes were barely open she seemed barely conscious but she kept begging for more and touching herself. I had to know so I entered her head seeking her thoughts. There was nothing coherent except for two words 'Greg's Dick'. Lena was at that moment not much more than an animal in need of my dick -- unbelievable.

I however needed her to at least appear coherent and so I spoke through her saying in a very loud way come on and show me how you fuck a real woman use that big dick to make me yours.

I didn't even need to enter Natasha's head as soon as I thought about her I could feel her anger at her mother. I on the other hand had to do what Lena said after all I didn't want Natasha's mother hurting her with the lie. It was too perfect.

I turned her up again. Her breathing became shallower and her eyes appeared to be rolling backwards in her head under her lids. I rubbed my dick on he lips and she began to shudder and moan.

Placing the tip at her entrance I pressed forward stopping only when I bottomed out. She exploded in another orgasm. All of that and her pussy was still tight as hell -- what a body.

I grabbed her legs pushing them straight up and together in front of me so that she was folded in half while lying on her back. I held her ankles up past her head and stretched out so that my toes and hands that held her legs supported me. This gave me the kind of deep penetration a woman rarely lets you have access to. I went to town. I fucked her deeply smashing into her cervix at the bottom and entering her 'backroom'.

At this point she was just grunting. My balls were on fire and I knew I would cum soon. I entered her mind and let her feel my pleasure combined with hers. It was almost too much and when I came everything went white.

I awoke still on top of Lena. I looked around and noticed that it was dark outside so I knew that I must have been passed out for a long time. I looked down at Lena and she was still completely out of it. I couldn't believe what an incredible fuck she had been.

Even without the mind control she would have been outstanding not like ... Natasha! Shit! Natasha had been stuck there for hours while I was passed out just watching me lay on her passed out mother. I reached out to her and she was furious. Her thoughts were murderous. I think she really wanted to kill her mother. I changed that she was still pissed but she wouldn't hurt her mother, after all I needed her for more fucking.

I sent her to get ready for bed and checked on Lena. Lena was still far out of it so I woke her up using my newfound ability. She came to looking around disoriented. She grabbed me and stuck her tongue in my mouth and I kissed her back. She was completely free from my control but she was still hot.

She told me that nothing she had ever experienced even came close to what we did and that she wanted to give me something. Lena dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth and I learned something about her- she had no gag reflex - as she deepthroated my dick with ease. She throat fucked me until I blew a load into her belly.

She got up telling me that would keep her content for the night and that she couldn't wait until tomorrow. She then turned and walked toward the guest bedroom her bubble butt swaying seductively the whole time.