I Convert Two Lipstick Lesbians

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had the FDA sniffing around but we had the evidence and scientific studies to prove our claims and so we continued to sell it. My attorneys were ready should the FDA step in with a cease and desist order. Or even if they just dropped by period.

I'd never been here before. It reminded me of Palm Springs, only on the beach.

Certainly as hot as Palm Springs in the summer. Hell was cooler.

In addition to looking at the personal care products company, I was interested in looking for a place to move my manufacturing plants. California was too expensive and this appeared to be a potentially viable alternative. Or I could move them to Las Vegas.

So, time permitting, I hoped to meet with some government officials who were delighted to know that I was coming.

When you have cash, and want to invest, especially in jobs, they line up to see you in Mexico.

In California, they want manufacturing out. Gone, bye-bye.

I wouldn't say I fell in love with Mismaloya but it was nice enough to visit despite having the heat of Las Vegas from mid June through mid September.

I actually thought it was hotter than Vegas. This place was more like Blythe or Yuma. (Ever been to those garden spots?).

Thank God for air conditioning.

******

Enrique, the owner of the company in question, was waiting for us at the airport. He was an older guy, pushing well past 60 by my estimate. His English was solid and he had a good deal of information about the market, the challenges and the opportunities. He liked looking and talking to Lourdes and Kelly. (Didn't every man?)

I quickly sensed that he liked the younger ladies because at the airport his eyes were on every skirt that walked by, and being summer, the ladies often had very little on.

The drive down the coast was uneventful. I had Lourdes sit up front, next to Enrique so he could look at her legs. She liked the attention.

Kelly sat in the backseat next to me and I absentmindedly diddled her still wet pussy while we talked about Mexico, Trump and of course, the weather.

******

The factory was behind a tall wall and we entered through a large electronically monitored gate. There were a fair number of uniformed guards, all with automatic weapons.

It was all nice and clean; but what was interesting was that it was clear there were two buildings. The building closest to the gate was older, made of adobe and was large, but only one story.

The second building had two stories and was very modern, as if it had just been completed.

We got out of the car to the screeching of what sounded to me like moneys in the jungle and went inside the first building to escape the heat.

Enrique apologized for the noise the animals made, commenting to me that "Those chimps always go crazy when they capture one to be used in the lab."

I nodded wondering what that was all about.

I'd soon find out.

******

When I toured his factory Enrique more than casually mentioned that he was interested in selling. He was in good health, but he wanted to start taking it easy, and he was looking for income during his retirement.

After talking with him, I determine he was at close to fifty; he could have been older. Enrique limped. So, we walked slowly. Which was fine, I was in no hurry.

Enrique was also short, fat, balding and did not dress for success. Maybe he didn't have to. Maybe he didn't want to. Maybe he couldn't afford to.

He was, after all, El Jefe, the Big Kahuna, the HMIC: the Head Mexican In Charge and he could do whatever the fuck he wanted to.

What struck me as odd as I walked through the factory was that the entire place was filled with women. Except for the security guards, I didn't see a single man working.

Enrique replied and told me "All of the men are in the States working to support their families. They send money home each week to pay the necessities of life for their loved ones."

I nodded, thinking of my employees around the US doing the same thing.

We took a few more steps and the he continued with a laugh and said "My sister wants me away from temptation my friend. It is becoming increasingly harder to ignore; the younger ladies dress to attract."

As he said this, he waved at some women who were working alongside the production line. I estimated that they were all between the ages of eighteen and twenty five, wearing company shorts and tee shirts. All were brown, bronzed by the sun, and had tight firm bodies along with nice smiles they flashed at me as we walked by.

I took them all in with a return smile of my own and decided I would fuck them all.

Well, given the opportunity.

Every guy has these thoughts every day, usually all day long.

The question is always: would I fuck her, or not?

"Her" by the way, is any female that is in sight.

My carnal charged brain was rudely interrupted by Enrique who said, "These women show up each day, and work hard, but given the choice to work or stay home and play with a child, they would all rather be at home while the baby's father provides for them. None of them really want to work."

I nodded in understanding (but not agreement) and he continued "A word of warning, Mister Colton and I know you already know this, but you do not fish off the company pier, even in Mexico. The consequences can be quite harsh."

Coming from a guy who had paid the price perhaps? Or maybe was still paying the price, as in maybe he lost his wife as a result of fucking on the side gone bad?

I heard him loud and clear: don't fuck the help. But, if I didn't own the place, well, when that's the case, that's another story.

Surely if I was a client, the employees would go out of their way to be nice to me. Because their jobs depended on it.

My brain started turning. Not for the ass, for the potential. But the pussy would be a nice addition.

I smiled as I turned to look at him but keep my eyes on that all that young, firm Mexican ass standing right behind him.

I asked him if he had anyone who ran the company when he was out of town. He responded by saying "The place pretty much runs itself but my niece fills in for me from time to time."

"And how old is your niece?" I asked.

He replied "She just turned 18."

Which said to me that the place was on automatic pilot, and anything of value was flying out of the place.

Those armed guards were likely looking the other way when the merchandise walked out through the gates.

If I bought it, it would be a turnaround situation. Whatever the financials said would be lies.

What would I be actually buying?

As we toured the facility, I also noticed a smattering of ladies that weren't quite slim and firm and young.

This second group was older, maybe the youngest was in her late 40s, and they had body types more along the lines of Enrique.

This got me thinking: did he fuck the young firm ones and they morphed into the older, fat ones through the years?

Or was there another reason why these older ladies were still on the payroll?

I didn't ask, but I did ask how business was and he looked at me and said "Right now it's very slow. I keep the ladies working because I don't want to let any of them go, because if I do, they won't come back."

The tour ended; I told him I was interested in buying.

He reached into his suit coat and pulled out a piece of paper with the essential figures on them for the last three years.

I took a minute, taking the revenue numbers and cutting them in half and doubling the expenses.

It wasn't a pretty picture but I also thought about the potential high priced volume that would turn things around once I put some controls in place and started marketing.

For a few minutes we huddled in a semi-cool corner of the production floor and we went back and forth for a bit and agreed on a purchase price, terms and conditions and the payout schedule.

To sweeten the deal I asked if he was interested in flying to Las Vegas to visit his brother Paulo.

He laughed and replied "I would love that!"

Then, business done and the best of friends, chatting about nothing in particular, we went to lunch down by the bay.

We took Lourdes and Kelly with us.

We talked more turkey and by then I knew the global potential of the product line. Imagine selling this stuff in China? Or India?

******

Part of the sweetener to close the deal wasn't just taking the private plane to Las Vegas.

I told Enrique that Lourdes and Kelly would be his escorts during his visit.

"How soon can we leave Mister Colton?" he asked me and I replied to him, looking at my phone, "The plane will be ready when we finish lunch."

After a quick bite, I sent the girls to take care of the arrangements; limo, hotel, restaurants, entertainment.

My personal instruction to both Lourdes and Kelly was simple: fuck him senseless.

Grinning, they both kissed the side of my face and got into the limo to go to the airport.

******

Enrique's younger sister Domino had a limo bring me back to the, what shall I call it ... the compound.

Domino wasn't there when I returned, so her Personal Assistant, apparently had no name, because she introduced herself as "#1 PA", took me to a large executive conference room up on the second floor to wait.

#1 closed the door behind herself after showing me where the bottled water was located.

I took a look around and noticed that the room I was in overlooked an enclosed courtyard.

I checked messages, emails and returned a few short calls.

Then, in boredom, I noticed that there were about ten file folders, all lined up in the middle of the table.

Some had only a few sheets in them and some were bulging.

I sat down and grabbed the folder nearest to me.

Sliding it open, I flipped the cover to see what was inside.

The first page was a crystal clear photograph of me in my air conditioned cabana at my Las Vegas hotel, enjoying a drink with my new banker lady friend from Colorado.

(You will recall she was the subject of two of my stories, number 55 and 56: I Seduce a MILF at the Adult Pool and I Rub My New Banker the Right Way).

"What the fuck is this" I thought, as I continued to flip through the photos and papers.

It was my life, chronicled on film, along with written reports, in Spanish.

Someone had been spying on me.

To put it mildly.

There were pictures of me at various hotel gyms, out by the pool, at restaurants.

I was always with someone: a female who was not my wife.

The first file I had opened was for the last thirty days or so.

I quickly looked at the other file folders, noting that each one covered a month, more or less, since I was married to Catherine back in October.

I found the first file from that period.

There were pictures of us holding hands walking on the beach during our honeymoon; of her topless, running into the waves; then both of us nude, playing in the surf; of her giving me a nice, long, slow blowjob while the tide came in at the beach north of Santa Barbara.

That was some of the tamer photos.

Over the months, the photos showed, whomever was taking these shots managed to sneak cameras into my hotel rooms, because there were plenty of pictures of me pounding pussy all over the country.

I was so caught up in my own world, it took me about four or five moments before I recognized a familiar sound coming from nearby.

WHACK!

A sob.

WHACK!

Another sob. This one louder.

WHACK!

A sharp cry of pain.

It was hearing a leather whip on a female.

Closing the file, I turned and went to the window and looked down, in search of the source of the sound.

It was coming from the courtyard below me.

To my surprise, #1 PA, naked as the day she was born, with her hands tied to a hook on a support beam above her head and her feet forced apart by a leg spreader, sobbed as a whip made what I thought to be its fifth or sixth trip across her bare buttocks.

She had a nice ass, but I knew that when I followed her upstairs to the conference room.

I could see her butt cheeks were tan, with a nice thong tan line.

Also adorning her butt were a few, new, light pink welts.

For the first time I saw the lash land on the top of her cheeks, and her ass quivered in response.

Another cry of pain; her voice choked up in her throat and her shoulders shook as her sobbing began.

The female whip master started yelling at her in Spanish.

"STUPIDO!"

I don't know much of the language but what I thought I heard her say was "How could you be so fucking stupid?" WHACK.

"To leave the files where he could see them?" WHACK. WHACK.

The pink welts were starting to really show on her ass but the whip master had no intention of slowing down or stopping.

I could see from my vantage point that #1 PA had quite a bush; her dark pubes, a hairy jungle, were visible even from up and behind her.

#1 PA was a nice little package; her breasts were large on her small frame.

So far, the whip had landed only on her ass but as angry as the whip master was, I was sure that those tits would catch hell pretty soon.

I wondered what #1 PA's story was.

The whacks continued. Soon there was sobbing.

For the first time I took in the lady with the whip.

She was maybe 5' 6" at about 110 pounds.

You could tell she was pretty just from looking at her backside.

Black hair, pulled back, wearing what looked like yoga pants, white, tucked into shiny rich black leather riding boots that went to mid thigh.

She had a very nice ass, world class if you know what I mean; firm and just right in terms of size.

Her rosebud was apparently eating those skin tight white pants that appeared to me to painted on to the lower half of her body.

I didn't detect any panty lines, but I sure could see a set of glutes that were muscled and firm.

She didn't appear to be a body builder but she certainly was in shape.

As for her top, it was a sleeveless white body hugging tee shirt.

Or a blouse. Who the fuck knew ... but it looked so fucking good on her I had to adjust my cock in my pants.

Her arms were tanned and toned.

Her back looked strong under the cloth, and I didn't see any bra lines.

When she turned sideways, I could see her chest and I wasn't disappointed. Oh, far from it.

She had a very nice set of Bob Seger boobs, way up firm and high and her very large and dark brown areolas (maybe three inches across!!) and complimentary large pencil eraser size protruding nipples were poking through quite nicely, all for my viewing pleasure.

I imagined this woman, wearing only those riding boots, serving me dinner, then dropping to her knees under the table to have her own meal of my cock and cum, then swallowing a large load, but not stopping with her oral intentions as I maintained my erection, only to take her, bent over the table, unloading into her hot, tight, wet and fertile pussy.

For some reason I just knew she liked to be ridden.

With that fantasy running wild, I don't mind sharing that I got very hard, in a hurry, watching this beauty whip her assistant.

#1 PA was probably not going to stay #1 much longer.

By my count, 20 hard strokes landed on #1 PA's bare bottom, making it as red as a Key West sunset without breaking the skin.

She wouldn't be able to sit down for a week.

Which turned out to be fine with me.

At this point, the whip master stopped and without turning, asked #1 a question.

Shoulders still shaking, her ass almost giving off heat from the whipping, cried out "No, no" but the I could see the whip master smile as #2 PA came out with a small tray.

#2 PA proceeded to rub the nipples of #1 with ice cubes, causing #1 to scream, shake and sob even more.

That first task finished, #2, smiling with lustful pleasure, then clamped each of #1's strong and erect nipples.

I could see her lips moving as she taunted her work colleague.

#1 screamed again and again in agony as the alligator clips dug into the dark tips of her nipples.

The job of torturing her peer completed, #2 disappeared and the whip master proceeded to finish the task and laid another 10 lashes on the back of #1's thighs.

The whip master, who had pretty much kept her back to me during the entire session, finally turned so I could see her fully from the front.

Her skin tight white blouse was soaked through, it was literally a wet tee shirt and if she participated in one of those contests, she'd win, hands down, regardless of the youth of her competition. Her nipples were more than visible, in my mind I sensed they were begging, aching to be touched, teased, pulled on, sucked ...

I had to adjust my cock again.

Below her waist her untamed dark bush was more than visible and the physical workout had pulled the front of her white yoga pants into her crotch and her large lower lips were visible through the wet cloth.

My cock throbbed as I took this in.

This was a fine piece of ass and I imagined her sucking me off.

It was a hell of a sight; she was beautiful, strong and had a body to die for.

To this point she had not acknowledged me, or noticed me, but as she finished, dropping her whip on the tile floor of the patio, she turned and looked up at the conference room, our eyes meeting and then she smiled at me and waved.

She knew I had been there the entire time, watching, and was putting on a show for me.

It was a damn fine show indeed, as I once again had to reach into my pants and adjust my erection.

The whip master was Domino.

******

The whipping done, and her work downstairs apparently completed, #2 PA walked into the conference room without knocking and basically caught me with my hands in my pants trying to get comfortable with the huge erection created as a result of the show in the courtyard.

Closing the door behind her, she smiled shyly and said "I have been told to ease your pain Mister Colton."

For the first time we looked in each other's eyes and I was able to take her in; she quickly adverted her eyes, looking downward.

She was a pretty little thing, and when she smiled my eyes wandered to her mouth and I visualized those lips on my cock.

In my pants, my erection throbbed at the thought.

I wasn't going to splash in my pants, but I would need some relief soon. I was so hard it almost hurt.

With that PA #2 locked the door, confidently walked over to me, took me by the hand, and asked me to please sit in one of the executive chairs, and as I sat down, she sank to her knees, and without any hesitation, took off my shoes and socks, cleaning my feet with a Wet One wipe. It was unexpected, this washing of the feet, it felt great, it was intimate and ticklish too.

Her cleaning done, she proceeded to unbuckle my suit pants, remove them and set them nicely on a nearby chair.

My eyes never left that firm young body.

Returning to her position, she unbuttoned my shirt and pulled the flaps to the side, exposing my belly and chest.

She casually rubbed my chest and tummy, which reduced my stress.

PA #2 avoided my nipples until she was nearly finished and then she very gently rubbed them in such a way that I actually moaned it felt so good.

My eyes were closed and my head was back; the stress was leaving my body but my hard on lived on.

She ran her hands over my covered erection, trying to gauge its size.

Teasing me.

Her touch felt great as she teased me all around the edges of the cloth.

She gently lifted my briefs off my body and rubbed the now exposed skin lightly.

As you can imagine, this just made my cock even harder and the feel of need was getting to the extreme.

And when she finally lowered my briefs my cock bobbed out and she gasped at the sight and size of my erection.

Just because I could, I bobbed my rock hard cock twice more as her eyes widened in amazement.