I Could Be Her Grandfather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed Polly at set her down on the concrete, grabbing my shirt off of the work table beffore giving her a kiss and heading for the door. I almost fell on my face as I forgot my pants were down around my ankles, and it was probably a funny sight with me pulling my pants up as I fumbled with the door knob, but I wasn't laughing.

I got out just before a light went on in the garage, but I didn't look back while I ran down the driveway to my car. Once I got inside I sat there until my heart resumed a somewhat normal beat, and then I started the car and drove past Polly's house.

The garage light was going out when I neared the place, and after I went by I turned the car lights on and went home. Talk about a second childhood. Running away from a girl's father was something I did 40 years ago, and I was too old for that now.


***


"Hi, Mr. Osmond," Polly said as I came up to her register the next evening. "You look upset. Wasn't that fun last night?"

"Yes," I said. "But I have a problem."

"Your wallet?" Polly asked innocently.

"You found it?" I said excitdely.

"Daddy did," Polly said, and then giggled. "No, I found it."

"Give it to me, honey," I said. "Thanks so much."

"I don't have it with me. It's home. I hid it in the garage," Polly explained. "You can get it tonight after you drive me home."

"Tonight?"

"Yeah, I wanna do the stuff we did last night again. That was neat!"


***


thanks for reading

12