I Couldn't Believe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joseph proceeded to lead me back to the sofa where he took me first missionary spread eagle before flipping me over to then do me doggy style. Rick relieved him and then John, the three of them taking turns over and over several times until finally I was treated to a three gun salute bukkake, their thick white seed coating my chest and dripping down the front of me.

Ever the gracious host, Joseph disappeared briefly, returning with a towel and washcloth in hand to mop me up (and also play with my breasts a bit). The boys were all pretty spent at that point, their poor little peckers limp and droopy. I had to admit that I was a bit worn out myself. It must have been a good hour that had gone by as they banged me. We all got dressed and as John went out to the car to retrieve my sweater for me I savored long passionate kisses from each of the others. John gave both a brief hug and we were off.

I fell asleep in the car on the way home, my mind full of images of the three of them sucking one another's cocks. Mmmm...

12