I couldn't Have Been More Surprised

Story Info
After hearing his mom sobbing T enters into a new world.
1.9k words
4.45
123.8k
137
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All parties in this story are eighteen or older. This story involves consensual sex between family members and others. If that isn't your scene I would suggest you not read it. Thank you.

This is my first one for Literotica. This is not strictly a lesbian story although there is some lesbian sex in the coming series.

*****

My name is Timothy although everyone calls me T. I am a college student and in the Fall I will be a junior. I am twenty years old and when I'm not in school I live with my mom and my sister. Up until very recently it was just an ordinary happy loving family home. It still is all of that, but the loving part is different - really different.

My mom's name is Lauren, she is forty years old and is a pharmacist. She makes a really good living and we have a beautiful home. It has five bedrooms and is very spacious. Outside there is a pool and a tennis court. I have lived there for as long as I can remember.

Mom is a widow. When I was three years old and my sister two my dad was killed in a car accident. He worked in pharmaceutical sales and was making the rounds of his doctor's offices. He was just south of Santa Barbara when it happened. Highway 101 wasn't all divided like it is today and the driver of a tour bus had a heart attack and the bus crossed the center line and my was killed, but not before his car burst into flames. As it turned out the bus company knew the driver had a heart condition and was forbidden to drive but the company let him anyway. My mom sued the bus company and received a five million dollar settlement which by today's standards would be like twenty million. The settlement was so high because of the way he died, the negligence of the bus company and the fact that my dad made a lot of money. My mom invested the money and used part of it to go to Pharmacy school. I've always thought it was a way to stay close to the life my dad loved.

Over the years she was the mom and the dad. She did all the sports things with my sister and I and she can deliver a wicked fastball. She has always kept in shape. Being a tit guy I have always appreciated her 36 C cup breasts, I looked at the tag on one of her bras. They sag a little but not tons. I admit I have sneaked a peek at them whenever I could without being caught. She has sort of dark areolas that are about two inches wide and her nipples are kind of puffy. In short, they look great.

My sister's name is Maureen, but we call her Morey, and she will be a sophomore in the fall and goes to a different college than me. She ran cross country in high school and now just jogs for fun. Her breasts are pretty much like mom's puffy nipples and all. She complains about having to wear a constricting sports bra when she runs or her tits hurt afterward. My sister shaves her pussy as well. I know all of this because I have "accidentally" walked in on her as she was coming out of the shower. The last time she didn't even try to cover up. She just asked me if I enjoyed the view. I said, "absolutely you look great." Morey just smiled and walked to her bedroom completely nude. That gave me a serious hard on.

She's seen my cock too. She walked into my bedroom unannounced and caught me with my cock in my hand stroking myself. She exclaimed, "wow that's a big one, but don't let me interrupt. She grabbed a book off my desk and headed back to her bedroom. My cock is what girls call a "grower." It is about four inches long when soft and grows to eight inches when it's hard. I like its size and I love jacking off. I have a girlfriend at school. Her name is Jen and she said she has never seen a more beautiful cock. Jen has almost no tits and while I love tits I find her body very sexy. She loves having her nipples sucked on. She also told me that no one eats pussy as well as me. I do love it. She said she had given up trying to get guys to lick her pussy. That was until me. I really don't get that a lot of guys don't do it. I love that I can give her as many orgasms as she wants and it tastes so good.

Now for the night that caused a big reset at my house. It started of so innocently. I was in the family room and had just finished watching a Dodger game that had gone into extra innings. I turned off TV in the family room and I had to pee so I headed down the hall to use the bathroom. When I did I walked past my mom's room, it is actually a suite with a walk in closet and its own bathroom, shower and large soaking tub with jets. When I went past I thought I heard something, but since I really had to pee I kept going down to the bathroom

When I came back I paused outside her door and I was right, she was sobbing. I knocked on the door and opened it. "Mom are you alright?" She said, "Yes." I could tell she wasn't. I was wearing PJ bottoms with no top. It's how I sleep. I walked in and pulled the door nearly closed to block out the light from the hall. I said, "No mom you're not alright. All the nights you came in and snuggled next to me when I had a bad dream, well I'm going to return the favor. I lifted the covers a bit and slid in. I assumed my mom had a nightgown on.

I placed my hand on her right thigh just about two inches away from her pussy. I was expecting to touch cloth. Not so, I came in contact with her skin. I couldn't have been more surprised. My intentions were totally innocent. To tell the truth I didn't really know what to do. I just left my hand there. We talked about what was going on and she told me that she was feeling lonely. I told her that me and Morey were always there for her. She didn't elaborate much but just said it was for more personal contact. I got it. Then I started to get a hard on. In about a minute I was as hard as a rock.

I was getting pretty turned on at that moment. I decided to do something that could seem like nothing if she moved my hand away. I gently squeezed her thigh. She didn't react. I did it again. No reaction so I just started a rhythmic massage in place. We weren't talking then and it seemed like her breath was quickening. Then she made a move. She placed her hand on mine and I stopped massaging. Very softly she said, "No, don't stop. That feels really good." I went back to my, in place massage. Then things changed. She gently squeezed my hand and moved it over to her pussy and applied a bit of down force to my hand and said, "that's a better spot." Her pussy was totally smooth. I ran my index finger in between the folds of her outer lips. She was very wet. Then she said, "Oh God I need this. Don't stop."

I knew then that I was going to do something I never thought I would ever do and that was give my mother an orgasm. I concentrated on her clitoris which was a vey nice size. I made a mental note that it would be good to suck on. After about two minutes she arched her back and moaned very loud. She began to have one orgasm after another. When it got too intense I would back off and let her recover a bit and then go right back after her clit again which produced many more intense orgasms. Finally, she was exhausted, and juices just flowed out of her pussy and onto the sheets. I was wishing I had my face between her wonderful thighs. I did take my forefinger and dip it into her pussy and taste it. It was very nice, and had a faint sweetness. I did the same thing for her and he sucked my finger into her mouth and said, "I love the taste my pussy."

We laid there together and I figured we were done and started to get out of bed. "Where are you going?" I told her that I thought we were done. "Not on your life. Now it's my turn." She reached over and untied my PJ bottoms and slid her hand in and caressed my hard cock. "Very nice, just like your dad's." Then she pushed back the covers and got to her knees beside me and told me to raise my butt up and pulled off my PJ bottoms. She then really surprised me when she moved up and kissed me deep and hard on the mouth for a long time. It was fabulous. She continued kissing me, but moved down my chest stopping to suck on my nipples and flick them with her tongue. When she got to my cock she held it in her right hand squeezing it gently. Then she gilded her mouth over my cock and began to suck me.

"I used to love to suck your father. It has been a long time." Then she glided her mouth over me. Maybe it was the forbidden aspect, but it felt so incredible. Jen has sucked me many times and it always has felt great, but not like this. She wasn't just running my cock into her mouth, she was sucking on me which intensified the feeling. She slowly ran her mouth up and down on me. After a few strokes she would pull on the head of my cock with her teeth. Normally this wouldn't feel that good, but she was really skilled at it. Then she cupped my balls in one hand and gently squeezed them. All the time she was sucking on me she had constant eye contact the faint light from the hallway was enough to see her beautiful face. It was surreal how incredible it felt.

I could feel an orgasm coming, "I'm going to cum mom. What should I do?" She didn't say a thing and ran her mouth even deeper. I had wave after wave of an intense orgasm. I felt like I was having more than one but it was just really long. As I shot my cum into her mouth it was like she was hungry she swallowed load after load. I can truly say that was the most pleasure I've ever felt. I was absolutely spent. Then she kissed me. Another first for me to kiss a woman after cumming in her mouth. It was a fabulous kiss.

She was still holding my cock in her right hand and she smiled her sweet smile and said, "thank you sweetheart that was so unbelievable."

"Mom I should be thanking you. I can't even describe how good that felt."

She kissed me again and said, "you have sweet dreams sweetie. I'll see you in the morning."

I think I was asleep before I hit the pillow.

There were more surprises in store for me, but I didn't know it then.