I Couldn't Help Myself

Story Info
He knew he shouldn't, but had no choice.
2.7k words
4.09
51.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allsdude
allsdude
149 Followers

Every guy at the wedding stared, but she pretended not to notice them. So did I.

My girlfriend loved to dance, and she hadn't left the floor for over an hour. Her best friend had just gotten married, and the reception was like a nightclub.

She didn't drink often but was hammered tonight. Tequila was her drink of choice and she drank like it was her 21st birthday.

A row of guys lined the dance floor, and watched her perfect ass sway with the beat. I'm not a big dancer, so I just stood there with them.

The short bridesmaid dress hugged her curves, and flipped up and down as she moved. She got low a few times, and we got a quick view of the laced boy shorts that covering her perfect mounds.

She wasn't a dainty girl, that's for sure. Her thick thighs lead up to a round ass that drew attention everywhere she went and she loved showing it off. Think Ashley Graham- thick but still tight. She worked out a lot, especially squats. She did them to make her ass look as good as it did but also because she loved to drive the guys in the gym crazy when her yoga pants stretched thin. She would do them with her ass facing out, and look in the mirror to see guys eyeing her.

I just watched as she put her hands on her hips and twisted from side to side. My cock stiffened, and I had to adjust so no one would notice. I sure wasn't the only one with a hard cock in that room. But that ass was mine. Well, not her ass. We hadn't done that yet. I had tried many times, how could I not when her ass was so perfect, but she wasn't into trying anal. Our sex life was otherwise perfect so I didn't complain too much, but I fantasized about it a lot.

#

She finally stopped dancing, and stumbled over to me.

"Oh honey, I'm so sweaty."

She fell into me with her arms over my shoulders and her head on my chest.

She pressed her big natural tits against me and moaned. Her hips pressed against mine, and she gasped. "Oh my, you are so hard already."

I laughed, "so are half the guys here, thanks to that backside."

"Oh really, oops." She bit her lip and brushed her hand against my crotch. "I'm going to take another shot with the girls, then we are going upstairs so you can put this in me."

Before I could say anything she took off for the bar, smacking her ass as she walked away.

I watched her and the bridesmaids take one shot, then another. Then another. She was already wasted, and those were going to hit her hard in a minute. Luckily we had a room in that hotel, and we just had to go down two floors.

She came back, and could barely make eye contact. Her hair was a mess, and one of her dress straps was halfway down her arm.

"I think we should go," I said.

She hiccupped, and agreed.

I helped her to the elevator, and she nearly fell in. I helped keep her upright, and she slid her hands over my crotch again.

I was still hard, and the rubbing felt great. She pulled down my zipper, and reached in.

"Babe, we are only here for a minute," I said.

"So what," she said as she pulled my dick out through my boxers.

She leaned over and opened her mouth.

I nearly came right away when her lips wrapped around my shaft. She pumped her hands a few times, then took me in all the way until her chin was on my sack.

"Oooh," I moaned. The elevator dinged and I jumped back, just getting my cock back in when the door opened.

The older couple stood there, shocked. My dick wasn't out, but her head was still down there and my pants were unzipped.

"Our floor," I said and I helped her into the hallway.

She could barely walk at this point, but still managed to say, "I want to fuck."

"As soon as we get in, dear," I said.

#

We got into the room, and I helped her to the bed. She collapsed face first, and didn't move.

"I'll be right back," I said.

I struggled to piss as my hard cock made aim nearly impossible. I finished, and went into the bedroom to find her snoring.

I laid next to her and she picked her head up with her eyes closed. "I'm sorry babe, I still want you get off, though."

I laughed, but she rolled over and pulled up her dress. She looped her thumb into her panties and tried to pull down. I grabbed the waistband, and helped her.

She lifted her hips, and I got the elastic around her perfect ass cheeks. Her knees flopped to the side, and in the low lite I had perfect view of her pussy. She closed her eyes, and the last thing she said before falling asleep was, "Promise you'll fuck me? I want you to cum."

"Sure, babe," I said.

I lowered my face and took a big whiff her pussy. God I loved that smell, especially after a night of dancing. I stuck my tongue out, and dragged it along her slit. That taste, it was incredible. My cock couldn't take it anymore. I pulled down my pants, and got between her legs.

Well, a quickie, then bed, I thought. We'll have more fun in the morning. I stuck my cock into her sopping wet cunt, and my eyes rolled back. I started rocking back and forth, and in no time I filled her pussy with a huge load I had been storing all week.

#

I collapsed onto the bed next to her, but my cock didn't go down at all. If anything, it was harder. She grunted and rolled on to her side so her ass was facing me. Her leg flopped out in front of her so her backside stuck out even more.

Her crack glistened in the dim light from a mixture of sweat and my cum leaking form her pussy. I reached out and grabbed one of her cheeks.

"Oh god," I whispered. I couldn't keep my hands off her ass. Every time she walked by I had to at least smack it, and usually grab a handful and hold on.

She loved the attention, but anytime I slid into her crack, or started towards her hole, she slapped my hand away.

Not tonight, though. She snored, oblivious to the fucking I had just given her.

I squeezed a few more times, and my cock twitched with each one. I slid my hand towards her other cheek, and stopped over her crack. It was warm and moist. I looked at her face again, her eyes were closed and showed no signs of opening.

I pushed my hand down a few inches, then a few more. I was now gripping one of her cheeks, while the back of my hand hovered above her off- limits hole.

"Exit only", she would say. I lowered my pinky a bit, and could feel even more warmth. I lowered it some more until it was pressed between her cheeks. My finger slid easily between along the trail of my cum.

At this point my cock was begging to get back insider her, but I was enjoying exploring. There was no rush, I had all night.

My pinky wiggled through her cheeks until it found what it was looking for. Through the slick flesh of her mounds it landed on the rim of her tight hole. I could feel ridges, and I ran my finger around it.

I again looked her face, and she didn't move. I slid my other fingers down too, and now my hand was deep between her cheeks. I felt around, and rubbed my fingers up and down her hold. If she was awake, she would be loving this, I thought. Why didn't she let me do this?

#

My cock twitched, it wanted seconds on that juicy pussy.

But I couldn't take my mind off that ass. My hand stopped rubbing her hole, and I pressed a finger down onto it. It didn't even feel like a hole, it was so tight the opening was hard to find. I searched around a bit until I found a tiny indent.

I got up on my knees, and stared down at her. I slid my hand to her pussy and scooped out some of the creampie I had dumped in her. I reached back to her ass, and lathered her hole with my cum. I stopped over her opening, and pushed my finger in.

"Oh fuck," I whispered. It was so warm and tight. After all these years of trying, I was inside her ass. I wiggled the finger a bit, but struggled to move it up and down. I pushed a little further, and her inner sphincter gave way too. I was now really in.

The hole was so tight it grabbed my finger, flexing wider and shutting as my knuckle passed back and forth through her opening. I extended my middle finger alongside my index one, and pushed that into her too. Again her sphincter fought, but failed.

I now had both fingers all the way in her, and their tips explored all around inside her. It was warm and slick, and I was in heaven.

But I wanted more.

I, like every guy who had ever walked behind her, had always dreamed about sticking my face into her ass and tasting her hole.

I had practically begged her to try, but she was grossed out. I showered with her so she would feel clean, but still she refused.

Now the hole was right in front of me, available and undefended. I had pulled my fingers out and sniffed them. My eyes rolled back in head at the overwhelming mixture of sweat, cum and the smell of her insides to remind me how taboo this was. Her ass was so perfect, even its scent was hot.

I pushed her cheeks apart, and took one last, long admiring look at her hole, then dove in.

My nose pressed into her ass crack and the juices covered my face. I jammed my tongue towards her rim, and lapped at her off limits hole like a thirsty cat.

I dragged my tongue up and down as I savored what I had long dreamed about. I let go of her cheeks and they fell against my face. I was now being smothered by her luscious behind, and I reached forward and squeezed her tits.

Oh fuck, I was going crazy. My cock bobbed up and down by itself, it was demanding to be let in on the action.

#

I licked the sweat from her crack, stuck my tongue in her hole as far as I could and traveled down to eat what was left of her cream pie. I wanted to taste everything. I figured this was my only chance, and I spent what seemed like half the night with my face pressed into her rear end.

My balls ached by this point, so I came up for air and again stared at her ass. I gave it a hard slap, leaving a handprint across it. I pulled back on her hips and impaled here on my dick.

The warm, soaked pussy eagerly took in my cock, and I started to thrust back and forth.

It felt great, but I couldn't take my eyes off her ass. I always loved watching her hole when I fucked her doggy style, dreaming I was in there instead. I rammed my cock into her over and over, but I was distracted.

I knew I shouldn't do it, but I had to. I had no choice. Her ass was there, and I needed it. Just cum in her pussy and pass out, I told myself to no avail.

I stopped fucking her and took out my cock. I rubbed it up and down her crack, leaving a streak of her juice and my cum over her hole. I dragged it up and down a few more times, then stopped with my head over her opening.

I paused for a moment, then grabbed her hips. Pressure grew on my cock as I pulled her back. Her hole refused to open, but my cock was so stiff it wasn't budging either. I re-gripped her hips, and pulled harder. Her hole caved in a bit, but I still couldn't get in.

I reached forward and grabbed her shoulders. With a hard thrust I rammed forward, and my head burst through.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled. My dick disappeared in her ass, and it was the most incredible feeling. Her ring gripped my cock to the point of pain. It was so tight I had to push with everything I had to move back and forth.

I shoved it in as far as I could, and my sack rested against the warmth of her pussy. I looked down at what I had dreamed about for so long. My dick was in her ass. I wanted to remember that moment, savor it so I could go back over and over in my head.

But my dick had other plans.

I pulled back, and then thrust back in. At this point I knew I wasn't going to last long and wanted to enjoy my time in there. Plus, I had no idea when she might wake up.

I thought about what would happen when she did. Don't cum in her, I told myself. She'll find the cum, and I'll be in a load of trouble.

But I couldn't help myself. I thrust in and out, the tightness driving me over the edge. I felt my sack stirring, and my dick grew even wider.

I pushed in as far as I could and with a groan I unleashed a load into her. Shot after shot of warm cum filled her bowels until I collapsed.

My cock plopped out, and her hole closed nearly shut. I was spent. I figured I needed to clean her and myself up, but I fell asleep.

#

I woke up to the sound of the toilet flushing.

I looked over and she wasn't there. She came out of the bathroom holding her head.

"Uhhh, how much did a drink?" she asked.

A wave of panic shot through me. "A lot," I said then faked a laugh.

She made it to the bed, still naked with her tits swinging as she walked and her pussy shiny from our combined juices. She stopped and reached back to her ass. "Did I fall down?"

"What do you mean?"

"My ass is sore, like, I don't know, did I fall down or something?"

"Oh yeah, you fell on the dancefloor and landed on your high heels. We joked the tip went up your ass, maybe it really did!"

"Oh, really funny, jerk. I'm so embarrassed." She laid down next to me and put her head on my chest. She looked up to me and said, "I'm sorry you didn't get to have more fun last night. I see we fucked though..."

"Yeah, right before you passed out."

"I imagine I wasn't very good then. I'll make it up to you."

She reached down and grabbed my cock, which was already hard. It never really softened after I pulled it out of her ass. It wanted more.

"Still wet," she giggled.

Another wave of panic shot through me as she started to lower her head.

I hadn't cleaned myself off yet...

She took me in her mouth, and lowered her chin to my sack. She did that a few more times, then picked her head up. "Geez, you need to shower," she said as she swung over her legs and straddled me.

She lowered herself onto my cock, and it into her wet pussy. I reached around and grabbed her ass cheeks as she rode me.

I tried to hold back but came right away as the thought of taking her tight hole, and then her tasting her insides on me, was too much to handle.

allsdude
allsdude
149 Followers