I Cured Mom's Constipation Anal Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was feeling restless to have a big cock in her ass, but due to her pain of constipation she kept silent and motioned me to stop and wait for some time. I kept all of my cock in her ass and kept standing still for some minutes. But the heat of her ass was becoming unbearable for me and involuntarily I started giving in and out strokes with my cock. She kept silent and I increased my speed.

Now my cock was moving in and out of her ass with full speed. She held the pillow in both her hands and had put her head on it, to keep the balance and also to hid her face. I was withdrawing my cock almost completely out till only the tip was in and then was shoving it in all the way inside, full speed. My orgasm was nearing up and it involuntarily increased my speed. My mom's full body was shaking with my thrusts and she was wiggling.

I groaned and spoke,' Oh mom! It is nearing up and I may not stand long". She kept silent and kept receiving my strokes. Suddenly as if some volcano broke out in me and my hot lava started coming out from some where inside from the tip of my cock. With a big moan I jerked one last time and shoved my complete cock in her with last biggest thrust. My cock hit something like a big stone inside her anal passage and moved it inside along with my cock and the torrents of my semen started coming out of the tip of my cock. I must have cummed about half a litter in her rectum. And I collapsed on her back, with my cock fully wedged in her ass and my front side fully clenched with her buttocks.

Perhaps all the fucking in the ass and jerks to her body had churned the shit blocked in her anal passage and made the blockage move. She terribly felt like going for shit. I was also feeling pressure on my cock for the shit trying and pushing to come out, on my cock which was still wedged in her ass.

Mom asked me that she terribly wants to shit and that she feels that she could not stop it from coming out. She asked me that she want to go to toilet. I said O.K and tried to pull my cock out of her ass. As I started pulling it out, the water started coming out along. Mom immediately motioned me to stop and said," Oh son! Your cock is fit in my ass like a cork in a bottle. I think all the shit and water along with your semen is pushing to come out. It is still inside just because of your cock. Please don't pull it out , if you do so, my anal passage may not be able to stop it inside and I may shit all over the bed here only. So please keep it fit like this only and take me to toilet."

I kept my cock buried in her ass hole only and putting my arms around her waist, I pulled her up in my arms and keeping her that way only, I started walking towards the toilet.

This was a very horny and erotic scene. Here I was carrying my mom in my arms and my cock was fit in her ass till its base and I was walking to the toilet.

In the toilet , I sat on the toilet seat with my mom still in my arms as before and slowly I started moving my body backside. This caused my cock to slowly withdrew from her ass. With a "Plop" sound my cock came out of her ass, and as if some dam bursts, the shit which was piled in her ass, came out with a great force. Along came out a big stone type shit block. All the water, lodged in her rectum and my semen along with shit, came out with great speed. All the toilet filled with the foul smell of her shit. I was standing in front of my mom. Her eyes were shut and she was releasing all the hell from her shit hole. My own cock was covered with her shit and was looking yellowish in color with the shit.

Mom was feeling powerless and she kept both her hands on the ground to keep the balance. After some time the speed of shit and water coming out of her ass hole receded and slowly came to halt. I was standing in front of her and her cunt and also her ass hole were quite free and unobstructed to my gaze. Mom was feeling the release of her rectum and eyes closed. After some time she opened her eyes and smiled shyly towards me. I also smiled sheepishly and asked if she was all right. She smiled back and nodded her head.

After she had released all her shit and had pissed , she opened her eyes and for the first time her eyes fell on my shit covered cock, which was still hanging in front of her face as I was standing in front of her.

She got up from the commode seat and took water mug to clean her. I also got hold of a mug to clean my cock. Mom saw the condition of my cock which was fully covered and yellow with her shit. She stopped me from cleaning my cock and said," stop Romy! Son I have to clean myself. Please don't make your own hands dirty with shit. I will clean myself and you also."

I didn't say anything and just gave a sheepish smile and nodded my head. She put water in her hand and cleaned her own shit hole and also put water on her cunt to clean that also. Then she took my limp cock in her hand and with another hand she put water on it and started joggling it and rinsing it with water.

After putting one or two mugs of water my cock cleared of the shit on it. Mom was watching my cock with fascination , as it was for the first time in my young life that my cock was near to her face and before her eyes. And she was looking on it. She kept pouring water on it and kept rubbing it and joggling it in her hand to properly clean it.

This all was unexpected for me also, as I had never in my dreams even had dreamt to find my mom holding my cock in her hand and rubbing and caressing it like this. Then to my horror and disbelief my cock twitched in her hand and it started growing in size and getting hard. Mom also felt the same and was very much confused as what to do. But before that I could say anything or mom could do anything to avoid this awkward position, my cock grew fully and became erect like a pole. It was standing rigid in all its glory of 7 inches and mom was holding and rubbing to clean it.

I could not do anything and shyly said," I am sorry mom, but I can not stop it. Please forgive me." Mom said," No my son! You should not be sorry for it as it is just natural. Rather I should be sorry, as I should have sensed this to happen. Anyway it is normal for a young man like you. "

Mom was all right now as her problem of constipation had been cleared and she was normal lady now. She was away from Dad for a long time and naturally she was missing a big and tight cock. When she held my cock, she naturally was fascinated by this. Her female feelings started flowing. Though I was her son but before that she was a lady which had not held a cock for months together.

She kept putting water on my cock, which was tight as an iron rod now and kept joggling it. I sensed that she was surely enjoying the feel of a cock. I sensed that if she kept caressing my cock like that for some more minutes, I may again come in her hands only. So I asked her," mom please leave my cock. It is completely clean now. But mom had her own mind. She said," no son! It is not cleaned properly. It is still giving foul smell of my shit. My face is near to it, so I can smell it. So let me clean it properly". I said," Mom it is clean. No smell." Mom kept my cock in her hands and brought it near to her face. She brought her nose near to my cock and pretended to smell it. As she brought the cock near to nose, the tip of my erect cock, touched her closed lips. A moan came out of my mouth. I was near to explode, so I forcibly withdrew my cock from her face and said," it is all right mom. No problem, you leave it." Perhaps mom sensed my nearing orgasm so she kept quiet and reluctantly let my cock go from her hands.

I came out of bathroom and after some time mom also came out after cleaning herself. I told her that I was going out with my friends and will be back after some hours.

In the evening when I came back, mom was in kitchen. But certainly, after today mornings fucking in ass in the name of clearing the passage and blockage, our mutual relationship had changed upside down. Now even if we want, we were not the same mom and son as before.

Mom was looking towards me in different way now. I found my self ogling her in petticoat and blouse. I noticed that she was not wearing the bra, as her nipples were clearly visible from the thin fabric of her blouse. This was new as I had found that she was always wearing a bra. Today was different. Perhaps she was not wearing a panty even. What was this happening? Was she sexually liking me after that ass fuck? I was also eager to know that was that a one time stand only or we were ahead for some other chances of anal fuck?

I tried to test the water and asked," mom! how are you now. Has the blockage been cleared completely and how you feel now. Has your constipation cured completely?"

Mom thought something and then in hesitating tone said," Oh Romy my loving son! It was so nice of you to help me out in clearing the blockage in my rear, I am much relieved but I still feel some heaviness in my stomach. I think there is still some blockage left and perhaps you may still have to help me out some more times till the blockage is completely gone and my constipation is cured."

I jumped with joy, so we were going to do it again and even more than one more times. I was gleaming with joy and the happiness was reflecting on my face. Mom also knew of my happiness. She asked me ," Romy my son! Lets have an early dinner and after that if you don't mind I may need you in my room for clearing my constipation.

My head was already moving in affirmative like a pendulum.

So after dinner we again went to her bedroom and where in the name of clearing the blockage in her anal passage , we both had a great anal fuck session.

After that we did it almost daily in the name of clearing the passage. It was satisfying, and though we both were enjoying our anal fuck a lot, but we both were missing the real thing. I was thinking some way by which I may be able to fuck her in cunt also.

Our sex relations was regular and continuous in the name of curing constipation, and I was thinking some way to elevate our sex relationship to higher levels.

Unknown to me, mom was also thinking on the same lines and was thinking of some excuse to let me fuck her in the cunt properly. She was dying to have my thick and big cock in her cunt.

As we both were eager to fuck so naturally it was a matter of some days when we get some excuse and ultimately do it or rather start it.

So the day came on next Sunday. I woke up late in the morning as I had fucked mom 2 times in the previous night in the name of clearing the passage for obstacles so I was very much tired and due to Sunday I kept sleeping long. After my morning rituals I came down to the drawing room I planned to go for a cricket match with my friends after breakfast.

When I came down, I asked mom for something to eat. She brought milk from kitchen. It was then that I noticed that she was wearing salwar kamiz and not her usual petticoat and blouse. It seemed that mom was ready to go somewhere out.

I asked mom about her program. She told me that she was not feeling well and she was thinking of meeting some gynecologist. I got alarmed and asked her as to what was wrong with her?.

She told in somewhat hesitating tone," son! It is a lady thing. You see, your mom is getting old and I am already40 plus in age, so there are lots of changes coming in my body. I am hesitant to speak but I am having some menstrual problems. In my these special days, I feel heaviness in my lower parts and also in my stomach. I think I am heading for menopause , so lots of changes are coming in my body. It is said that when a women starts getting old, some blood clots and some other obstacles start developing in her vaginal passage and start blocking it. It causes unsteadiness in her menstrual discharge. It also caused pain in vagina and stomach. I am also passing through the same periods of my life so some obstacles are blocking my lower passage and I have to see a gynecologist. You have your food and after that I plan to visit hospital."

I asked mom," mom if you are feeling this type of trouble, why have you not seen the gynecologist before. Today in Sunday and the doctor may not be there."

Mom replied," Actually I was hesitant because the only gynecologist in hospital is a male and it is inconvenient to show my vagina to a male. But now the obstacles are getting more intense and I may have to become shameless and show my body to him."

I asked," mom you seem to know many things, so tell me what will he do to cure you?"

Mom replied," usually the doctor puts his fingers in women's vagina and tries to find the magnitude of obstacles and then with the help of fingers or some other big things ( bigger than finger), he puts them in her vagina and by pushing in and pulling out , he will try to clear the passage."

I knew that it was wrong , a gynecologist does not cure the patient in this way. So I thought perhaps there is something hidden massage in the conversation. Also if mom really wanted to see a doctor she would have very well gone yesterday. So I thought it may be mom's game plan as earlier.

So trying my luck, and pretending hesitant to ask, I asked her in a soft tone," Mom! It seems wrong to say, but if you feel shy of showing your vagina to a doctor and what he is supposed to do is , just to put his fingers or something big in your vagina and push and pull that thing, to clear the obstacles. Then I may help you with it. If you don't mind and agree, then I am ready to do the same thing with my fingers. Also if the obstacles don't clear in your vagina with my fingers, I may try them with my cock...I I mean my penis."

A glow, came on the face of my mom, as if these were the words , she was eagerly awaiting to hear. She immediately picked my words and said ," Oh my loving son! You are really a cute and caring. I appreciate your concern. I feel much more at ease with you instead of some unknown male doctor. I think your finger may not be able to clear the obstacles so you may have to do it with your cock. But there is one problem, that as still my menopause has not come, so if you put your cock in my cunt to clear it, I may get pregnant. So you do one thing that you go to market and bring some condom, so that it does not remain risky."

I jumped with joy, so my mom had given me green signal to fuck her in cunt and has asked me to bring condom. But the word she used was not to bring "A condom" but " Some condom". It was double meaning one as well as many condoms. So I tried to test my luck and asked," Mom should I buy a small pack of condoms or a bigger one?"

Much to my relief, mom replied," No problem! Son! If the condoms are costly, you may buy small pack and if the bigger one is cheaper, then buy the biggest pack, as it will be cheap."

My heart was thumping with joy, I thought I may get a heart attack with happiness. Mom had asked me to buy the biggest pack of condoms , so she wanted to do the fucking many times.

I raced out and within 15 minutes I was back with a big pack of condom in my pocket and even bigger smile on my face. Mom knew all the things, she motioned me to come to her bedroom and said that she is going to bathroom to change her suit as it may get wrinkled on bed. I said," Mom leave it on. Otherwise also, you have to put off your clothes, so no need to change. You only come to room and there you may put these off, as I will also have to do the same."

Mom agreed and we both went to her bedroom. In the room I put off my shirt and also my pant. I was only in my underwear. The mutual hesitation of seeing one another has gone long back as I was already fucking her in ass regularly. So without much time I pulled down my underwear also and I was totally nude in no time. Mom also seemed to be eager to fuck at earliest so she also put off her salwar and kamiz and was sitting on the bed in bra and panty only. I asked her to remove her panty also, to which she said that she feels shy and asked me to pull that down myself.

I was in a bit playful mood , so I asked her," mom I had removed my own clothes myself, so you also do it yourself. If you ask me to remove your panty, then I will remove both your bra and panty. As I am totally without clothes so it is not fair that you wear one cloth."

Mom was also in the same happy and playful mood. She said," I think there is no need to remove the bra, but anyway I will not remove anything, I feel shy. So whatever you want, you remove it yourself."

I was happy as in a way, mom has given green signal to remove her bra and panty. Mom was lying on the bed. I came over her and hugged her. While hugging I put both my hands under her back and opened the straps of her bra. As the bra loosened , I removed it completely and threw it away. Now both her whitish and solid beautiful melons were naked before my eyes. They were really beautiful. I was fascinated and was keenly looking toward her boobs. I could not stop myself saying," Oh mom! You are really beautiful . your boobs are so big and tight. You look younger than the girls half your age. I love you,"

Mom felt shy and with both her hands tried to cover her boobs. She also shut her eyes close in shame. I used the opportunity and came near her waist and put the fingers of both my hands in the elastic of her panty. Mom kept the eyes closed and raised her buttocks in air to help in removing her panty.

I pulled panty down and her beautiful cunt came in view. I had already seen her cunt many a times but this time it was different. In past, I used to fuck her in ass but could only see the cunt and now I was going to fuck her in cunt. One more difference was there, her cunt was completely shaved. ( perhaps she had already made up her mind to fuck and had made the proper arrangements for a fuck).

I kept my palm on her cunt and in a teasingly tone said," Oh mom! I see you have shaved this time. It looks so beautiful without hair. I think you had make preparations beforehand."

Mom shyly said," Thank you Romy my son, that you liked it this way. But actually I had shaved it as I had to visit a doctor."

I kept my palm on her cunt and kept caressing the clit. She felt the heat and was getting more and more horny with every passing minute. I inserted one finger in her cunt and kept moving it in and out. She was also getting horny and she also put her hand on my erect cock and started joggling it and caressing it on full length. Both of us were flowing in the ocean of lust.

While moving my finger in and out of her cunt, I hit an idea to lick and taste her cunt. I said." Mom! Your cunt is dry inside and if I insert my cock in it, it will be painful for you due to dryness. So I think I should lubricate it a bit with my saliva so that there is no problem when I push my cock inside."

Mom was naturally happy with the proposal and said," you do whatever you want but it should not be painful. "

I was beaming with joy. I parted both her legs apart and sat between them. I lowered my face near her cunt and smelled the fragrance of it. She smelt nice. Then I took out my tongue out and licked the slit from down to her clit and on the top I put both my lips on her clit and started sucking it. This was pure bliss for mom. She started moaning loudly and started bucking her cunt on my face. I inserted one finger in her cunt hole and with my lips and kept sucking her clit and licking the slit of her cunt. She was moaning with pleasure and bucking in air . she put both her hands on my head and kept pushing it down wards so that I may lick her properly.

After 2 minutes of clit licking , she removed my face and said," oh Romy my loving son! It is so nice that you lubricate my cunt but your own cock will remain dry, so it will be a problem in penetration. So you do one thing that you bring your waist near to my face so that I may also lubricate you, so that we may do it easily and the obstacles in my cunt may be removed."