I Dare You... Ch. 1

Story Info
Two young lovers explore their exhibitionist fantasies.
1.1k words
4.17
77.3k
5
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sare
Sare
16 Followers

His hand dwarfed hers. His fingers, long and smooth, snaked through her own, and it was their gentle pressure that guided her through the throngs of people in the mall. She was oblivious to their surroundings, heard only his voice whispering her name, saw only his face in profile, preceding her in the crowd, felt only the tug on her hand and the soft, but quickly escalating heat between her thighs.

He stopped suddenly, causing a minor traffic jam before the people improvised their course around them. A swift tug on her hand brought her even with him, and his other hand flashed out, wrapping round her waist as he caught her to him, bringing her body hard up against his as his mouth took possession of hers. His lips pressed to hers, and the first touch of his tongue was firm as it brushed her lips. Her mouth opened to him in silent invitation, and when his tongue slipped past her lips she sucked lightly on it. Her heart thudded in her chest, and her hands clung tightly to his shoulders. Her breasts were crushed against his chest, and his arms around her were inescapable, protective, and setting fire to her body as they slipped down to her ass and squeezed. She felt his hardness against her belly, and the heat between her own legs throbbed in sympathetic time. She pushed her hips into him instinctively and he broke the kiss, smiling. She knew that he heard the soft sound of protest that escaped her. His voice was raspy with desire when his teeth grazed her ear, and he whispered again those maddening words… "I dare you."

Her sigh of frustration made him laugh as he took her small hand in his large one and broke back into the crowd. They resumed their urgent pace, his long strides requiring her almost to jog to keep up with him. Knowing he would be paid no attention, he shouted to be heard above the general babble - "I dare you!"

As she chased along after him, her eyes were drawn to the bank of glass elevators, which they were rapidly approaching. A flutter of fear filled her breast along with the pulsing anticipation and desire. As though sensing her doubt, he turned to look at her over his shoulder, calling again, with the sound of sex dripping from every word, "I dare you, baby."

As they came abreast of the elevators he stopped, stepping to the side and tugging her after him, pulling her into his arms and out of harm's way. He pushed the button to summon the lift, and she held his hand, watching the elevator doors apprehensively. When the elevator settled in front of them the doors opened, and he strode on confidently, pulling her in after him.

No one else got on the elevator, which suited them both just fine. He tugged on her hand to bring her into his arms once more, backing her against the sparkling glass wall of the lift. His tongue invaded her mouth as she felt his cock pressing against her. The elevator began to go up, and his hand flashed out to hit the "Emergency Stop" button, halting the lift between two floors. His hands slipped between their bodies to unfasten his jeans, then slipped down to her thighs, pulling her skirt up in the front. His fingers slipped immediately into her wet pussy, rubbing her throbbing clit and sinking into her hot tightness. His mouth stifled her moans, his lips pressed to hers and his tongue deep in her mouth. Her hands grabbed at his shoulders, her nails sinking slightly into his skin. Her eyes closed as his fingers worked their magic on her pussy, but they flew open when he whispered "Someone's watching." Her eyes locked on his face, but he was looking through the glass wall behind her. Seeming to change his mind, he pulled his fingers from her wetness and spun her around, quickly lifting the back of her skirt and slipping his cock between her waiting pussy lips.

She cried out as he pushed inside her, her tight walls clamping around his cock. His hands were on her hips, pulling her onto his hardness, and her hands gripped the elevator railing, pushing back into him. As her eyes slowly began to focus, she realised that there were many people staring at them. She felt her pussy get inexplicably hotter and wetter at the knowledge. Though worried that they would get caught she was more excited than afraid - something she had not anticipated.

His mouth touched the back of her neck and she nearly screamed, biting her lip instead. She felt his teeth, hard on her soft skin, nipping, nibbling, and began to push back even harder into his thrusts. They both knew that they hadn't much time, and he whispered against her neck… "Cum for me, baby… I dare you to cum for me when all these people can see you. I dare you to let them see the cum dripping down your legs."

Her voice was a hoarse moan as she answered, "Make me cum, baby… make me cum for you."

The adrenaline, the high, the thrill of being watched, took its effect on both of them, and his powerful thrusts became more and more urgent. His hand slipped round in front of her, rubbing her clit, causing the world to begin a violent spin. She bit her lip as she felt her orgasm coming on, and knew by the sound of his breaths that he was with her in every way.

"Oh God baby I'm gonna cum" he muttered against her neck, his teeth biting in harder, "cum with me baby, cum for me, NOW!" The command in his voice snapped through her like lightning and she came, hard, shuddering around him as he filled her with his hot load. She felt their mingled juices slipping from her pussy as he laid his head on her shoulder, both of them gasping for breath.

Suddenly the elevator was in motion again, and they quickly pulled themselves together. She tugged her skirt back down, and he fastened his jeans. When the doors opened they emerged flushed and breathless, and took off at as much of a run as could be managed in the crowded corridor. They ran until they stood laughing on the sidewalk, and he pulled her to him once more. She laid her head against his chest, then pulled slightly away from him to look up at him, flashing a wicked grin. "Now it's my turn."

Sare
Sare
16 Followers