I Deserve...

Story Info
A detour on the way home.
1.5k words
4.08
43.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving work far later than I should have done, I walked to the tube as usual, through the throbbing Soho night-life. Past the bars, with their customers spilling out onto the pavement in varying states of drunken revelry; past the seedy sex shops where men cast furtive glances about themselves before sneaking inside; past the strip clubs and sex shows with their ageing female ringmasters on the pavements outside trying their hardest to entice you in; past the Big Issue sellers and beggars vying for your change; weaving through the tourists who stop to gawk at London's seedier side.

My favourite shoes, vertigo defying black platforms are rubbing my heels from the long day, so I stop briefly near the mouth of a darkened alley, to slip one off and massage my foot in the hope of relieving some of the pressure, causing my grey dress to ride up exposing stocking tops and the soft flesh of my thighs. As I bend down to slip my foot back inside the tight confines of the shoe I am aware of exposing more of myself, my ass, bare because of my thong, but being in Soho, London's very own red light district, I think nothing of it, sure I've not been noticed amongst all the other sights around me.

As I straighten up, smoothing my skirt back down my thighs I become aware of you close by, your eyes drinking me in. You're tall, much taller than me even with my 6" heels, wearing a well cut and form fitting check suit, still looking pristine after the day. Your smooth face is immobile, but your eyes tell me you have witnessed my little show. I smile briefly, appreciative of your body and face, enjoying the attention you're paying me. As I hitch my bag back onto my shoulder and make to move off on my way, you pounce, taking me by complete surprise.

You push me deep into the dark alleyway, further and further from the busy street. Your hand clamped over my mouth to stop any cry for help or plea to release me. Before my mind has time to register what is happening, I'm pushed hard up against the rough brick wall and my skirt pulled up to my waist, one hand crushing my breast seeking a nipple to pinch, the other roughly pulling my thong to one side to get to my cunt, while your mouth covers mine to stifle both breath and sound, your tongue forcing itself inside.

I can feel your cock through your trousers, rubbing my hip, straining against the fabric of its cage as it swells with desire. Suddenly you move, quick as lightening, one hand tight round my neck as the other releases your hard, engorged cock from its confines, as you whisper in my ear 'No sound bitch, as I WILL hurt you. Understand?'

I nod, wanting to fight, scream, run but scared to do so.

Your hand releases my throat, and I gulp in air, whimpering softly. You glare at me with dark and dangerous eyes.

'I said no sound.'

And your hand flashes, stinging, across my cheek, to return a second later to gently stroke the red heat you have caused.

I swallow back any more noise, as I fight with my emotions, part of me terrified of what lies in store but a larger part of me more aroused than I have ever been. I can feel my cunt become wet, starting to overflow, threatening to snake its slippery wetness down my thighs. You feel it too, your hand having returned to rub my clit, your fingers easily slipping inside me.

'You want this, don't you bitch?' You growl. 'You know you deserve this. Cock teasing me like you do. You deserve everything I'm going to give you'

You spin me round, so my face and now heaving breasts are pushed up against the wall, and using your knees, you force my legs apart, allowing your cock sudden access to my most private of places. Using your palms to spread my cheeks open, you push both your thumbs into my asshole. Before I can take a breath to prepare myself for what I know must surely be coming, you stretch my ass open wide and ram your cock deep inside me.

I cannot stop the shriek that escapes my lips, causing both your hands to return to my throat, holding me firmly enough to make me realise how dangerous you are, but still allowing breath. You begin pounding, each thrust pushing my throat tighter into your grip. After a couple of strokes, the pain has turned into such intense pleasure that I cannot help but to push against you. You give my neck another squeeze, then drop one hand to my soaking wet cunt. I hear and feel you chuckle as you begin pinching and rubbing my clit, causing me to reach orgasm so suddenly and violently that my legs give way.

In one swift movement, you withdraw. A moan of disappointment escapes and with a knowing laugh you place one hand on the back of my neck, forcing my face back to the wall, and with the other you spank my ass. I loose count of the number of strikes as I tumble over the boundary between pleasure and pain till all my senses are blurred. I am crying now, and the tears that are caused by such exquisitely painful pleasure make my eye make-up run down my cheeks with the tears.

You stop, tender now. Turning me round to face you once more, you kiss me with such sensuality I am sure we are lovers, before placing your hands under my red, abused ass, to lift me up a few inches and lower me, impaling me again. This time though, you have found my hot, wet cunt. Your tenderness evaporates as you once again begin pounding me. Wanting nothing more now than the intense pleasure you are forcing upon me, my arms snake around your neck and letting my shoes fall off my feet I place them against the wall so I can match you thrust for thrust.

You begin teasing now, pulling back so you are almost out of me, squeezing my sore ass to keep me from pushing you back into me, holding me up so you cock plays with the entrance of my cunt, wanting me to beg you to fuck me. You move one hand slightly, so that your fingers dip back into my asshole, then you push back inside me. It feels deeper than I have ever felt before. You hold me like that, with your 2 middle fingers up my ass and your cock twitching inside me, until I can't help but call out... The most immense orgasm I have ever experienced crashes through me, and as you start fucking me deep and hard again, with your cock and fingers, my promise for no noise fails as I scream.

As punishment, you pull out of me and drop me to the floor. I land, like a cat, on all fours. You grab a handful of my hair and pull, forcing me to my knees. Still holding my hair clenched in your fist, you use your other hand to guide your still huge cock to my mouth.

The sight of it, even in this darkened alley, frightens me... I have never had one that size in my mouth before. But you give me no choice to refuse what is offered. You start fucking my face with such force that I almost gag. Suddenly your cock is no longer in my mouth, I am confused, and a little disappointed, until I realise why. I hear you make an almost animal noise as jets of your hot cum spray my face, running down my cheeks and chin, into my mouth and down my throat.

As I pant and swallow, wondering if there's more to come, I hear you zipping yourself back in and walking away. Without a word. I collapse totally to the ground and find myself crying, not because you raped me, not because I enjoyed it more than I have ever enjoyed sex before, but because I do not know if I will ever have these feelings again; they are tears of loss.

I find tissues in my discarded bag, and using the compact mirror I carry I tidy myself up before putting my shoes back on, straightening my clothes and walking as calmly as I can back into the bustle of night-time Soho. No-one glances my way, no-one saw or heard a thing. My ass and clit are still throbbing with the remaining spasms of the intense beyond belief orgasm and I know one thing... I will be working later more often now, I will take this exact route home every night, I will wear shoes more suited to the strip clubs I walk past than work and I will flash stocking top, panties and cleavage in the hope of enticing you back inside me, because I cannot bear the thought of never experiencing what you forced upon me again...