I Did It

Story Info
A husband fulfills a wife's fantasy of multiple men.
3.8k words
4.55
150.9k
181
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,345 Followers

We had been married for 2 years. It was a second marriage for both of us. My husband is an amazing man. He has always wanted to make me happy. We both came out of bad marriages where our spouses did not want to communicate. I didn't know anything else. Right from the start my husband told me we would have no secrets. That all those things people don't say to each other we would say. It's led to an amazing marriage.

We have 2 we agreed on.

The number of people we slept with. He told me it had been more than he remembered. I figured he was lying but since then we run into women he "dated" all over the place. Since most those were mostly in the 2 years before we met, and his family told me he dated a lot before he married. I have realized he probably does not remember.

I've told him about all my lovers. A story about something that happened. He could probably figure out my number if he tried.

The other is what he paid for my engagement ring. I had something I wanted in mind. He's embarrassed it was so inexpensive. This has nothing to do with this story, but since I brought up 2 secrets, I thought I should tell.

The no secrets is what's important. Very early he told me that he had been sexually adventurous. He'd gone to swing clubs, had 3 somes, 4 somes, orgies. He'd cuckolded men, slept with married women. He didn't want me to find out somewhere else.

This conversation led to a conversation about fantasies. I had 2 that were primary. The first involved a time a pretty woman was giving me a massage. My marriage was breaking up and I was horny. As she massaged my thighs I found myself wishing she'd move her hand a little further north. I realized that I was, what they call, curious.

The second was a story in penthouse letters. A husband takes his wife on a boat trip with 6 of his friends. She ends up servicing everyone with her husband being proud of her. I'd often read that story and masturbate.

We'd talk about these fantasies and use them in our bedroom play, but never acted on them.

We were away in New Orleans. We were staying in a beautiful hotel. We spent the day sightseeing and shopping. During the day we'd have a hurricane or 2. Nothing outrageous. Not drunk, just a nice mellow. It was a great day.

We went back to the hotel room and made love. After we showered and got ready to go out. I was feeling loved, sexy, and free.

It was a hot night. My husband has a dress he loves me in. It's a light dress ankle length dress. It has a peasant style top and sleeves. It hugs my body and at the hips flows out. It buttons from top to ankle. Depending on where I am I can button or unbutton the top and bottom to show more or less skin. I added a pink lacy thong, and matching push-up bra.

We were going out in New Orleans. Buttons were not required. My husband likes it when men check me out. Ok. I like it too, so I'm happy to oblige. Especially where no one knows me..

The top was unbuttoned to show maximum cleavage. I don't have much. I am 5'2", 120, long dark hair to the middle of my back, and 34c. But the push-up bra did wonders and the dress was unbuttoned to where you could actually see the top of the bra.

The bottom I unbuttoned to 2" below my crotch. When I stood still you might see some leg. When I moved the dress flowed around me constantly flashing and covering my legs.

I looked in the mirror. I looked both covered and when I moved, you'd try and catch a glimpse of something you shouldn't see.

My husband kissed me and told me I was gorgeous. We headed out. We were in the party zone. We drank hurricanes, we danced, we both flirted. Together we are great flirts. We were standing by the bar. We started talking to this woman. She was very pretty, 5" taller than me and enjoying talking to my husband. He never had problems to talking to pretty women. At one point she pulled aside her skirt to show my husband she was wearing stockings garters and a thong. She was there with girlfriends who were dancing.

Unfortunately she started drinking too much. When she spilled some beer on me. We pulled away and let her join her friends. My husband was also talking to a group of men. We were standing at a crowded bar. 3 guys came up to order beer but there was no room at the bar. My husband ordered their beers for them.

One guy was obviously the leader of the group. He was older, forward, and outgoing. Not bad looking, but a bit arrogant for my tastes. Turns out they were, in the army, on leave, and partying. My husband engaged mostly with this guy. The guy also flirted a bit with me. After a while they stepped away.

A woman who'd been eyeing me from across the room came over and asked me to dance. This happens sometimes. I don't mind so I said yes. We danced a fast dance. Standing at the bar, my dress exposed one leg from mid thigh down. When I danced the dress swirled around my legs hiding them and then exposing them almost to my pussy the as we'd dance.

At the end of the song she pulled me close and kissed me. I had never been kissed by a girl like this. I had had a few drinks, and this was New Orleans. I enjoyed the kiss. It was soft and fun. I kissed back.

A number of people stopped to look. After all 2 cute girls kissing on the dance floor is fun to watch. Even in New Orleans. I did see the army guys take notice.

I went back to my husband at the bar. The army guy had renewed interest and came over to chat. His 2 friends stood a little behind him. Close enough to hear the conversation, but for the most part they did not join in.

During this time my husband leaned into me and said, "Which one?"

It was a game we played trying to guess who the other found most attractive.

As usual I replied, "guess."

He guessed right. Out of the 3 army guys I found the shy one in the back the cutest. I am not sure why I always find the shy one cute. My husband says I am like him, I like the idea of corrupting someone. I like to think it's about something on a higher moral ground, but he may be right.

Jokingly my husband said, "I think you'd have to fuck this guy and the others to get to him." Referring to the leader.

We joked like this all the time. Knowing it wasn't going to happen I said, "And the problem is...?"

We laughed, but in my head I was picturing the scene. Me being fucked from behind by arrogant guy while I gave shy guy a blow job. My pussy tingled.

I flirted a bit more and even engaged shy guy in the conversation. Eventually we left. We explored some other bars and partied in the street.

When we got back to our hotel, someone yelled hey there. The army guys were in the lobby bar drinking. We went over and said hi. They were staying in the same hotel and asked if the could buy us a drink. We accepted and we stayed and talked.

I climbed on a bar stool. My dress just hung openly at both sides. They were standing around me. I'm short so it's hard to keep your legs crossed on a bar stool. I knew I was flashing my panties at these guys constantly.

I was actually enjoying myself. I was the center of attention of 4 guys, including my husband. I may have been flashing a bit on purpose as well as bending forward so they could pay attention to my cleavage. I was getting wet and knew my husband was in for a great fuck when I got him to our room.

Army guy then said, "Drinks here are so expensive. We have a suite upstairs. Why don't you come on up and have another drink?"

I was about to say no when my husband said, "Sounds good."

Sounds good? That was new. I'd been flashing these guys all night and now we were going to be alone with them? I wasn't afraid. I knew my husband would take care of me. He's gotten me out of some tight spots before that my flirting got me into. Still knowing we were going to be alone with these guys made me tingle.

When we got in the elevator, my husband grabbed my ass pulled me to him and kissed me.

Army guy commented, "That Looks fun."

I looked at him and with a coy smile said, "It is."

We got to the room and I sat on the couch. It was low and when I sat down my dress fell apart and my panties were in full view. Even I had to acknowledge it.

As I grabbed the 2 sides to try and button a few more buttons I said, "I'm sorry."

I struggle with the buttons. Sitting as I was it was hard to pull them together.

I started to stand up so I could button them when Army guy said, "Don't fix it for us. We're enjoying the view and we've already seen it."

I looked at my husband. He just shrugged. I sat down. Now we all knew I was showing off my panties on purpose. I was hoping they weren't showing how wet I was.

Army guy said, "Now that improves the decor immensely."

We all laughed. That broke the tension and we all relaxed and had drinks.

At some point Army guy said he liked my dress. I thanked him.

My husband said, "You haven't seen the best part."

I knew what he meant. The dress was white with a lavender floral design. The material was light cotton. My husband loved the fact that with the light behind me you could plainly see every curve.

"What's the best part?" asked Army guy.

My husband took my hand and led me to wear the light was behind me. I know I should have stopped him, but I didn't want to. I liked when he showed me off, and this was further than we'd ever gone before. My pussy was begging to be touched.

As I stood in front of the light army guy said, "Wow. You're right that is the best part. Can we see the back?"

Without waiting for my husband I turned around. I took the sides of my dress that were hanging around my legs and held the, out like wings. That meant the silhouette of my body from hips down was very clear.

"Cute thong," Army guy said.

I guess I didn't realize how see through the dress was standing like that. Actually I probably did. Now my pussy was on fire. I wanted to leave and get fucked, but my husband made no signs we were leaving.

Now we were on the subject of my underwear. My husband commented that one of the reasons he loved me is that I always wore cute underwear. I knew my husband has a thing for cute panties, so that's all I buy. I think I have 3 pair of white cotton I never wear.

Army guy asked if the thong matched the bra. They had seen parts of both.

I said, "You've seen both. What do you think?"

Army guy said, "Well they look like the match. But we can't tell for sure."

I looked at my husband. He smiled and shrugged. Basically saying it's up to me. I know if I'd said no he would have made sure everything stopped right there and taken me to my room. I was having too much fun.

I reached up unbuttoned a few dress buttons and held the top open showing off my bra. Then I gathered part of my dress around my waist completely showing off my panties.

Army guy said, "Yup. They match, and your husbands right they're cute as hell on you." His buddies all agreed.

"Thank you," I said, not bothering to let the dress fall back into place.

"Is the back of the thong as cute as the front?" asked army guy.

For an answer I turned around, pulled the dress aside and showed him. I kind of wiggled my ass as I did.

All the guys started saying how cute they were and what a great ass I have. I was loving the attention. I let my dress fall back into place. I didn't button the top buttons back up.

The guys were complimenting me. I was loving it.

"So you all approve of my underwear?" I asked.

There was a chorus of yes. They looked great on me. Then shy guy shocked me.

"They're beautiful on you," he said. "The only way they'd look better would be beside you on the floor."

He meant it as a joke. We all knew that. The guys all laughed. They kind of made fun of shy guy saying, "See even you can have a good idea once in a while."

We were all laughing but I felt kind of bad they were teasing shy guy. Then I had a dirty thought. I was wearing a dress. I was completely covered. I looked at my husband. He was just smiling at me. I could see the pride and adoration in his eyes. I reached under my dress shimmied out of my panties, left them on the floor and stepped out of them.

"So they look better now?" I asked.

They all looked stunned. I loved it. I loved that I shocked them. I was flushed, feeling horny as hell, and eating it up.

Obviously army guy was a quick thinker. "Now they're no longer a matched set."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, the thong is on the floor but the bra is still on you," he replied.

I laughed. I looked at my husband. Seeing nothing from him to stop me, I reached behind me, unclasped the bra, did that thing that amazes guys. Pulled it out my sleeve and dropped it on the floor. Now I was just standing in my dress, in front of 3 cute strangers, my underwear on the floor, and I was so wet I thought I would be creaming down my legs.

I knew that the dress was sheer enough that my breasts and nipples could be seen. I looked at my husband. He just smiled and nodded. That was it. I knew I had permission to do whatever I wanted.

"Is that better," I said with a challenging smile.

"Well," said army guy." "They look pretty lonely without the dress."

I looked once more at my husband. He smiled at me. Mouthed the words, "Your choice."

"You think?" I said to army guy. I started walking towards the bedroom. As I did I finished unbuttoning the dress. I dropped it in the doorway. As I walked through. I turned my head and said, "If we're going to do this, we're going to be comfortable." I disappeared through the doorway.

I could hear them pulling off their clothes as the 3 of them came through the bedroom door in different states of undress. My husband came in behind them, completely dressed and leaned against the wall.

I lay down on my back on the bed.

Army guy was the first naked on the bed. He placed his cock near my face. I grabbed it and placed it in my mouth. It was funny feeling a new cock after 2 years of marriage. It was also hot as hell. I could taste a drop of precum. The other guy came and knelt near my head on the other side. I grabbed his cock. Turned my head and started sucking it.

I alternated between the 2 guys. I was loving it.

Army guy was talking. "That's it. Suck that cock. You know you love it. Get as much as you can in your mouth."

When I was sucking the other guy army guy would say things like, "That's it. Fuck her face. Fill her mouth."

I loved the dirty talk. I'd stop and say, "Mmmmmm, I love cock. I love the way it tastes. I love the way it feels. That's it fuck my mouth."

Army guy tried a tentative, "Do you like being a slut?"

I loved that word. I told him, "Yes, fuck my mouth like a slut. Feel my slutty lips around your cock."

Army guy now knew it was ok. "That's it slut. Suck my cock. Suck it good." When I was with the other guy, "Fuck the sluts mouth. Fill it with your cock."

Meanwhile my pussy is dying. I needed it filled right now. Shy guy was standing there, naked, not sure what to do. He had a bigger than average cock. About the same as my husband's.

Between sucking cocks, I looked at him and said, "Put that thing in me."

He looked at my husband. My husband just gave him a nod.

Shy guy climbed on the bed. I spread my legs for him. He placed the tip of his cock against my pussy. I was soaked. I didn't need anything else

I looked him in the eye. "That's it. Stick it in me. Fuck me. Fuck my cunt."

That was all he needed. He slid his cock all the way into me. I was in sensory overload. I came.

I smiled at my husband. "Did you see that baby? Did you see me cum? Did you see your little slut wife cum?" Shy guy kept fucking me.

As I said it I felt another one building. "Oh baby, I'm going to cum again. I'm going to cum all over his cock." I came again.

I doubled my efforts on the 2 cocks I was sucking. I had to time my movements with the thrusting of shy guys cock. It felt good. The other guy started moaning.

"That's it," I said. "Where do you want to come? In my mouth? On my face? On my tits? What do you want? Give me that cum."

That was it for him. He started to cum. He got a little it my mouth, the rest on my face and tits. As the hot cum hit my skin I came again.

He laid back on the bed. Now I could concentrate on Army guys cock. I did.

I looked at him, gave him a dirty smile, and said, You're next."

I wrapped my hand around his shaft. I started jerking and sucking him as hard as he was trying to fuck my mouth.

"Come on. You've been wanting to fuck me since we met in the bar. Well you got your wish. I've got my slutty little mouth wrapped around your cock. What are you going to do now? Cum in my mouth? What did you dream of in the bar? My tits? My face? Your friend already came on my tits and face. See it dripping? Starting to dry on my skin? What do you want?"

Army guy started to grunt. I knew he was about to cum. I clamped my lips around his cock. I felt the first jets of cum hit me in the back of the throat. He filled my mouth. I started swallowing. I got most of it. Some dribbled down my cheek. I looked at my husband.

"How do I look baby? All this cum on my skin and a cock in my cunt. This feels amazing. It's what I dreamed of. Watch him fuck me. Are you proud of your little slut? Tell me you love me."

My husband came to the side of the bed. "I love my slut wife," he said. I always have, always will."

I came again.

I now concentrated on shy guy. "That's it fuck my cunt. It's you I wanted to fuck. I wanted to fuck you in the bar. I sucked these 2 cocks just so you would fuck me."

I looked at army guy, "Don't get me wrong. I loved it, but it's true."

He laughed and said, "I'm not hurt. This is fucking hot."

I went back to shy guy, "Fill me up. Cum in my cunt. Let me feel it. You are the first person to fuck me since I started dating my husband. Give me that cum."

That was it for him. He started to cum. So did I. I could feel it hit the walls of my pussy. He continued to pump his cock in and out of me. I could feel the cum squeezing out my pussy and down my ass.

He pulled out of me. I crooked my finger and beckoned him up on the bed. He came up beside my head. I took his cock in my mouth and cleaned it off." I got some on my face and lips.

"Baby," I said to my husband. "Do you see the cum dripping out my pussy? Do you see it all over my face and tits? What do you think of your slut wife?"

"She's beautiful," he said.

I lay back on the bed. My husband grabbed a robe hanging in the closet. He wrapped it around me. He got a wet washcloth and wiped my face kind of clean. Not completely. Army guy had grabbed my clothes and put them in the rooms plastic laundry bag.

My husband shook army guy's hand and said good night. He guided/carried me to the elevator. We got on to go to our floor.

"I love you," he said. "Was it everything you fantasized about?"

I nodded my head. "It was amazing," I said

He brought me to our room, started the shower, and got me in it. I let the hot water cascade over me. My husband undressed and joined me in the shower. He took a washcloth and cleaned me up while I clung to him.

When he was done I kissed him. Passionately. Madly passionately. Crazy passionately.

He turned off the water and dried me off. We left the bathroom. He lay me down on the bed and climbed on top of me. I reached down and guided his cock into me. It felt right. There was the cock I knew and loved.

I whispered in his ear. "That was amazing. I love you. Next time it's your turn."

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,345 Followers