I Do ... Both Mother & Daughter

Story Info
Ballplayer meets Mother-Daughter for threesum.
5.3k words
4.27
114.8k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at Rochester grocery doing my weekly shopping; picking over some apples and peaches for a fruit salad, when I spied what appeared to be a good looking red-headed mother and daughter nearby.

The daughter was about eighteen, maybe older, maybe younger, wearing short-shorts and a "T" that ended just below her bra-less tits. She was covered with freckles. But her development in the tit department belied her true age. Firm and pear shaped, her tits jutted out as if she'd just been awarded a blue ribbon. We made eye contact and she smiled at me. Instant hard on! But I figured this was just stuff for a later fantasy because her mother was standing beside her and I wasn't fucking around with possible jailbait. At least not with her Momma present.

I began to check the mother out. She wore a peasant scoop-neck blouse and seemed to have no qualms about showing off her tits, which by the way were big enough to smother a grown man. She too, had freckle phobia. The mother leaned over on purpose I thought, providing me with a great view. I reciprocated, adjusting myself and turning enough to make sure she got a glimpse of my dick bulging out of my tight jeans. I hung around the produce department until a conversation was inevitable.

We were making conversation about the awfully hot weather when suddenly she recognized me. "Ain't you the new ballplayer with the Red Wings?"

I nodded.

"Farrell, isn't it?"

"You got me," I said, "guilty as charged."

"We saw you last night." "Millie," she called to her daughter, "you won't believe who this is!"

The daughter came closer and I was able to admire her tits from close range and she seemed to be enjoying me ogling them as her mother told her who I was.

"You're kidding," Millie said with her hands over her mouth. The bottom swell of her tits was exposed as she held her hands up.

"Swear to God, it's him!"

"It's me!" I said laughing and throwing my hands up in mock surrender.

Millie, God bless her, jumped up and down in excitement.

We discussed the previous night's game, which we'd lost on my throwing error, but that didn't seem to bother either of them very much, and eventually we returned to the weather.

When the mother said she couldn't wait to get home and out of her clothes, I smiled and said I couldn't either. She gave me a very sexy smile that couldn't be misconstrued and I said, "Please don't be offended, but why couldn't we enjoy cooling off together?"

"That's the best offer I've had today," she said and with a toss of her hair, asked her daughter if she'd like my company this afternoon. Millie hopped up and down again and said, "Sure!" And after determining that Millie was eighteen and a half, that seemed to settle that.

I followed their Saturn to their trailer and carried all our groceries inside. As Millie and I finished putting theirs away I heard a moan from the living room and rushed inside to see what had happened to the mother.

She sat in an easy chair, legs wide apart --- one on each arm of the chair, pushing a finger into her red-haired, bushy cunt, as another soft moan escaped her lips.

"Mother!" Millie scolded, how could you?"

She gave us a weak smile and finger-fucked herself even faster, making lewd sucking sounds.

"Mother! You don't have to finger-fuck," Millie cried plaintively.

"Oh, oh," I thought. "This is gonna be interesting."

"Mmmm, but it's fun, baby," she purred, stabbing a bit faster, her hips lurching back and forth. "It's a lot of fun to fuck myself, sometimes. Don't you want to watch me do it Farrell?"

"I don't mind a bit," I said, loosening my belt, "Are you uncomfortable with your Mother, Millie?"

"No, I've seen it before. I was thinking about you, but . . ."

My pants hung around my ankles and Millie was staring at my hardon, which was poking out of my shorts. Both women licked their lips.

"Nice bat," Millie muttered.

"Who wants to suck me first?" I asked, not caring who responded first.

"You want me to suck your pussy Mother?" Millie asked. "I will if you want to give him head."

"I know you'll both suck my cunt eventually," she said, waving at us as if to tell us to get it on without her. "Ummm . . . but I like to do this to myself sometimes."

My arm was already draping itself around Millie's shoulder as she scooted closer to me, taking my dick and balls into her hot little palm, playing with me as we both watched her mother masturbate.

Millie lowered herself to her knees as my dick grew firm in her hand as her fingers closed around it. Slowly she stoked it up and down. Her eyes sparkled with lust.

"Suck his cock, Honey," the mother husked. "I want to see that big cock in your hot little mouth while I bring myself off."

"Okay, she said docilely, and immediately took half my length into her throat, surprising the hell out of me. Just as quickly she released me to run the tip of her tongue over my swollen, purple head. She raised her head up, started to make a face then grinned instead.

"He's got the sweetest cock, mother. It's not like I thought it would be. I like it, I like it a lot."

"Let Mommy have a little taste, darling", said the mother, her eyes smoldering with lust. "Farrell would you come over here, please?"

With my dick jutting out in front of me, I shuffled over to her. She leaned forward and nuzzled her face into my crotch, flicking out her serpentine tongue and with excruciating deliberation licked from the tip of my dick to my balls and back again before taking it into her mouth. I moaned in pleasure and held the back of her head, fucking my dick into her mouth and halfway down her throat. I heard Millie giggling as she watched us. Then she came closer, resting her cheek against my hip as she took a lesson in cocksucking from a master --- her mother. Eventually, the mother pulled her mouth from around my dick lay back and resumed her masturbation.

Millie and I watched as she pushed her fingers past her cunt and worked one up and into her asshole, making sure we both had a clear view of the proceedings. She fucked her finger a few times into her ass, then pulled it out and sucked it, licking her finger with lewdness so obscene I'd never even thought of before, but that haunts me to this day.

Mandy giggled. "I'm gonna suck this here cock and make him squirt in my mouth!"

"Go on, sweetheart!" her mother urged "Drain that cum right out of his balls!"

Millie went down on me with an urgency I couldn't believe.

"Oh, yeah, lick it all up, baby!" her mother whispered throatily. "Does it taste good?"

"Ummm, yeah, tastes great!"

The mother was actually fisting herself now and it was obvious she was coming hard. All I could see was the whites of her eyes.

Meanwhile Millie was sucking away and mewling with pleasure. I closed my eyes and gave myself to her. I felt a hand on my neck and realized the mother was next to me.

"I'm joining in if you don't mind."

"Come on, join us, lover," I croaked.

She lay down on the carpet. "Kneel over me, Farrell, I wanna lick your balls."

I lowered myself so that I was straddling her face. Millie followed me down, never losing her grip on my dick. I felt my balls touch the mother's nose then winced in pleasure as she started nuzzling them even as Millie licked the underside of my dick. Her mother's wet tongue swirled all over my nuts while I held Millie's head in place as she sucked contentedly.

The mother was writhing beneath me. I figured she could see Millie's mouth working me over and had gotten hotter than ever. Moist, liquidy sounds came out of both their mouths as they continued playing with me. The mother deserted my balls and sent her tongue into the crack of my ass, tickling my asshole. My balls hung over her face as she lapped at my puckered hole. Then she was sucking my balls into her mouth again.

Suddenly, I realized they were kissing and I was fending for myself. Rising up, I twisted Millie's ass, got my angle and stuck it in her twat. She reacted immediately, humping her hips up and down, even fucking the air when I fell out.

"Oops!" she cried and reached back to reinsert me then cupped one hand around my ass as though it would be enough to keep me in. It worked. They were still swapping spit when I started to come.

"No!" Millie yelled in anguish and both women scrambled around to face my dick as I finally began to spurt. Like hungry fishes with their mouths open wide, I fed them --- holding my dick first to one, then the other. Millie managed to get me into her mouth as her mother busied herself with whatever she could get her hungry lips on. When Millie let me slip from her mouth for an instant, her mother pounced on it, gobbling me deep into her throat. I could swear she was trying to swallow my cock.

As soon as they were satisfied that I was finished cumming, they deserted me for each another. "Straddle me, honey," the mother instructed her daughter as she spread her legs wide and hoisted her skirt up around her waist. "Sit on my face."

I watched entranced as a drop of sweat fell and landed on one of her stiff nipples. With a soft moan, Millie dipped her head and licked it off. The mother stroked her hands up her daughter's thighs, cupping her firm young ass, squeezing the asscheeks, leaving bright red marks then found a new game and with the fingers of one hand teased Millie's light red asshole.

"Ohhhh, Mother!"

"Wait til I start eating your twat girl!"

"Ohhhh, YES!"

"Squeeze my titties," the mother groaned, cupping Millie's ass firmly.

With an intake of breath, Millie began to fondle her mother's tits, first one, and then the other. Her eyes were bright as she caressed the stiff, hard nipples. Then her mother's tongue went to work.

"Ahhhhhh!"

"Christ Millie, your cunt's foaming with juice!" She proved it to me by sucking loudly on her daughter who was twisting and writhing under her mother's thrusting tongue. Then she leaned far over and took her mother's fat nipple between her teeth.

"Ohhhh, Millie!" the mother crooned as her daughter suddenly closed a hot mouth over her tit, sucking hard on the rigid nipple.

"Mmmm mmm, baby, that's nice! Mommy likes that very much!"

Mandy drew back, giggling shyly.

"You taste good, Mommy."

"Ohhhh, God, sweetheart!"

"Is it okay, Mother?"

"It's great, Honey."

Millie buried her face into her mother's big tits, going from one nipple to the other.

"Oh Mother! I'm soooo hot! Finish me . . . please?"

"Millie . . . ohhhh, baby!" the mother cried in a soft, emotional voice. "Your cunt's so pretty!"

I was fully erect again.

"So wet," her mother moaned. "So soft and wet . . . . " She was inserting two fingers into Millie.

"Look baby, Farrell has another boner for us!"

"Ohhhh, that's nice."

"His cock, Honey?"

"No, your fingers. But he has a lovely cock too."

"Ummm, we'll fuck him in a little while, Honey. Meanwhile I'm gonna eat you out, so hang on now."

Millie began to bounce up and down, riding her mother's mouth with a slow, rocking motion. But the fiery sensations of her mother's active tongue galvanized her into action and with a squeal she began pounding up and down, slapping her cunt down onto her mother's mouth, then lifting up until she almost lost the tongue that was bedeviling her, only to ram down again, harder and faster. Gasping hotly, the mother fastened firmly upon her daughter's cunt. I saw a white froth of cunt juice forming on her mouth. Millie gurgled and sobbed in ecstasy, as her mother spread her lips further apart and pushed against her with a fierce intensity.

Eyes closed, Millie fucked faster and faster, her cunt on fire as she ground it against her mother's persistent tongue. She frantically brought a hand to her twat, rubbing and agitating her swollen clit as she stuffed her cunt into her mother's ever-eager mouth.

Millie face was contorted as she flailed her arms about, screaming long and loud as she twisted and squirmed through a series of orgasms and then passed out.

I didn't hesitate. Grabbing the mother I positioned her for a doggy-style fuck. Her naked ass whipped about, sliding back and forth as I watched her flame red cunt devour my dick. Taking a firm grip on her pendulous tits, I pounded the meat to her so hard the couch started to rock.

"Oooh, Jesus! Baby, this is wonderful!" The mother sobbed.

"Nothing like a good hard fuck is there?"

"God, what a cock you have, Farrell!"

"What do you like about it?" I groaned, panting heavily.

"It's so hard . . . Unngghh!"

"That's all?"

"I can feel you . . . so deep! Ohhhh, fuck me, baby!"

Millie had revived and was wiping my face with a wash cloth.

"Thanks baby, I appreciate that," I told her.

We had a rhythm now, the mother and I. I thrust my dick up as she came down, creating wet, slurping sounds from her juicy cunt. She was screaming with ecstasy, fucking as hard and frantically as possible. She shot a hand behind her seesawing ass and clutched my balls, squeezing them, pulling them.

"Ohhh, your balls are so hard!" she gasped. "Give it to me!"

"Trying!"

"Ohhh, squirt that sweet cum up my cunt! Come in my pussy . . . I want it in my cunt!"

"Are you gonna come, Mom?" Millie asked.

"GOD YES!" Followed by a shrieking, "FUCK ME HARDER!"

Her ass bounced faster and faster. I kept stabbing my dick into her cunt. I was frenzied, grinding against her and trembling at the same time. Millie dug her fingers into her mother's tits and squeezed, I saw nipples protruding from her clenched fingers.

With a wild cry, she came, her cunt gripped my dick in flexing waves, squeezing and sucking. She rammed her cunt down tightly on me, her hips jerking back and forth. She screamed loudly again, her head twisting and hair flying. Then I was coming, spewing a load into that gaping, sucking vacuum she called a cunt. As I leaned back, Millie stuck her tit into my mouth and I sucked frantically on it. Then with a groan I collapsed on the floor.

"Suck my tits!" Millie screamed. "Don't stop! Suck my fucking tits!"

"Just a second, bitch!" I growled. The mother laughed at our antics.

I chewed Millie's nipple for a while, then licked my way up to her face, swirling my tongue over Millie's chin, before invading her sweet, hot mouth. She closed her lips over my tongue and sucked at it.

"Use your fingers on me, come on, come on!" She gasped before continuing the kiss.

"Fuck her with your fingers," the mother urged, "Go on!"

I nodded and finger-fucked her into a frenzied state. Ramming the four fingers of my right hand deep into her gooey pussy, then twisting them this way and that as she started to come.

Millie's hips twisted and arched. The wet sounds of my fucking fingers mingled with those of the mother's mouth on my limp dick as she tried to revive me.

"Ooooh, I feel like I'm gonna come!" Millie squealed. "Make me come!"

"Come for me bitch! Come!"

"Oooooohh God, make me come!" Millie howled clawing at her overheated clit as my fingers mashed her cunt. Her tits jiggled and her hips darted back and forth, her ass bunched tightly as she prepared to explode.

"I'm gonna come, Momma!" she groaned. "Ohhhh, shit! I'm gonna come so fucking hard!"

I rolled away from Millie as the orgasm blasted through her and grabbed for the mother.

"You have something else in mind?" She smiled.

I didn't reply. I just slid my arms around her hips and cupping her ass, pulled her pussy toward to my face.

"Gonna suck your cunt!

"Ohhhh, baby, I knew you would!"

The mother gurgled in pleasure and held her pussy open for me. "Ooooh yesssss! Kiss me right on the cunt, loverman!"

She gasped in delight as I nibbled about her soft, wet pussy. As my tongue darted here and there, her ass jerked back and forth.

"Inside!" she cried. "Push your tongue inside me! Fuck me with your tongue!"

I plunged into her and she whipped her ass about, gurgling and whimpering with ecstasy. She rubbed and twisted, smearing her pussy against my slurping lips. She looked down between her tits at my face, seeing my eyes looking back at her.

"Eat me, eat me!" she cried out. "Suck my hot cunt!" She screamed loudly as she squirmed, jerking her hips, rubbing herself into my face. I felt her hands behind my head pulling my mouth as tight as she could into her viscous pussy.

"I'm about to come!" she wailed

"Then do it!"

"Ooooh, make me come! I want to come in your face, in your mouth!"

"Come for me bitch!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Ohhhh, eat my cunt and . . . OHHHHHhhh!"

With a shout, she came. Her cunt contracted around my tongue, sucking on it. I gripped her twisting ass tightly, burying my face as deep as possible, loving the feel of her soft satiny inner thighs squeezing my head. She trembled violently and came.

I looked up at her, my lower face still pressed into her cunt, watching her tits, and how her light-brown nipples jutted upward. She looked down at me, a satisfied smile on her glowing face.

"God, baby you were good!" she breathed. "Do you always give head that good?"

"I always do my best baby," I said chuckling.

The three of us were strewn about the floor in various obscene positions. It took a while, but I began to stiffen up again.

"Now if the two of you will lay face down on the couch and lift your asses, I'll hit both of you in the shitter."

"Oh Christ," she said. "Millie, are you up for this?"

"If you can do it, so can I." Millie said and moved into position, even spreading her cheeks apart.

Does my asshole look too little?"

I lubed my finger in her mother's cunt and tried entering Millie with it. "It's kinda tight Millie, but I don't see why not." Then the tip of my finger slipped past the pucker and into her rubbery little anus.

"Oh, shit!" Millie exclaimed.

"Rather you didn't use that word," I said.

"Okay," she said and bit her lip in anticipation of my driving it home. But I poked my dick against her mother's hole, which was slightly open from her own fingering. I slipped in easily and commenced a slow deliberate stroking.

"Feels good, Farrell, what about Millie?"

"Let's let her see how easily you accept me, then I'll try her."

I began fucking Millie with my finger as I fucked her mother's ass. They were both moaning in tandem. Millie started to shake her ass, moaning throatily into her mother's face, sticking her tongue out. Her Mother gobbled it into her mouth as I watched.

Pulling my finger from Millie's asshole, I gripped her twisting young hips and pushed my open lips hard around the crinkle, forcing my tongue as deep as it would go. Millie gasped loudly and churned her tight little ass into my face. I pumped furiously into the mother and then pulled out with a pop. I figured Millie was ready for me waiting patiently with her ass raised, providing me the best target possible. Glancing once at my dick standing stiffly as if waiting orders, I smeared her mother's juices over her tight asshole, lined my dick up and pressed it in.

"Yeow! That hurts!" Millie cried.

"It's okay honey, it won't hurt for long. You'll love it I promise." Her mother said reassuringly.

"Okay, okay! Put it in!"

The mother decided to help her out. "Get down on your hands and knees, baby," she told her daughter. "It will be better that way. Farrell can kneel behind you, and you'll be the right height for him to fuck you there. Millie dropped to all fours, her head lolling as she waited breathlessly for me to stick my dick into her tight little asshole.

On her knees beside us, the mother placed one hand on her daughter's ass, helping to spread the asscheeks wider. Then leant down, and ran her tongue over the head of my stiffened dick.

"Can't get enough of a good thing," she whispered, then turning her head, she lapped hotly at her daughter's exposed asshole a few times before licking away the slimy juices I had smeared on Millie's satiny cheeks.

12