"I Do," But Not For You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You heard what I told my husband." I sounded weaker than I wanted to, and hated myself for it. "Besides I have to go and walk down that aisle to kiss the man I love. I'm not doing any such thing! Now please leave."

His brown eyes were cold as he stared into my blue ones as he said with every word clipped and angry, "You didn't hear me. I want you to suck my dick nice and slowly or I will show and tell your husband everything. Do you understand?"

"I -- what do you mean you will show?"

A chuckle at my expense. "I hid a camera in here. Now do what your told or I'll have to get rough with you again. You don't want that do you?"

I was speechless as I realized that if Isaac was telling the truth, then he had some serious leverage to use against me. Everything was now out of my hands and now in Isaac's.

Nervously I got on my knees as my small white hand grasped his incredibly large cock. The contrast between my white skin against that black smooth cock was startling, not to mention the way my diamond ring glittered ever so tentatively against the overhead light. I wanted to bolt in fear, but instead I slowly jerked this bastard off.

"Shouldn't I at least take my wedding gown off?"

"No, keep it on. It looks fucking sexy with you all dressed up about to get married and sucking my dick like a nice little slut.."

I glared at him in disgust, but I continued to jerk him off slowly. With some reluctance I placed my tongue against the head, tasting his salty pre-cum. Amazingly it wasn't as nasty as I imagined it to be. Yet it was highly doubtful that I would even be able to fit the whole thing in my mouth. I wouldn't even begin to know how to get half of him down my throat, yet I had to try.

It took some attempts, but I managed to get his big cock down my throat. A gagging sound filled the room and I began to pull away, when he pushed me back in place.

"Don't even think of pulling away!" His voice a hiss.

I couldn't believe how I was doing something that I just denied to my soon to be husband. This was so wrong, yet I felt... as I continued blowing this bastard, a sort of stirring in my loins that most disturbed me. What kind of woman was I to allow this man to not only cum inside of me, but also being coerced to give him a blow job.

"Damn ya feel amazing." A grunt, his hands shook some as held me steady as I slurped on his cock.

It took ten long minutes, that felt like an eternity for him to unleash his cum deep down my throat. I held myself still and drank every drop that would look like eagerness to the casual observer, but was in reality just me trying to prevent any cum to touch my dress.

As Isaac got dressed, I brushed my dress in place. I glanced at myself carefully in the mirror to make sure no evidence of what just happened showed. As I was doing so, Isaac simply stood at my side with a nasty little leer that made me shiver.

"This is just the beginning." He was openly gloating, his beefy arm clasped me close to him. "We're gonna be doing a lot more of this for now on."

I didn't know how to respond to this, so I decided to just keep my eyes on the mirror. I knew I should have pushed him away and say more in the way of defiance, and reestablish my love towards James. Instead I wondered how long I would be able to keep this a secret, horrified at the thought of James finding out about what just happened, and may very well continue to happen.

"Don't worry about James," he said with that usual cocky swagger that threw me off. "The boy's an idiot. I didn't lie when I told you I've fucked every single one of his girlfriends and he was never the wiser. He aint the brightest man around. That's for sure."

"What if I get pregnant?" I whimpered at the horror of my situation.

"Doncha worry about that. If I get you pregnant you'll get an abortion and he'll be none the wiser."

I flushed as I was conservative when it came to the issue of abortion. All I could hope for is that he didn't get me pregnant and I could start up taking the pill again. James wanted to have kids but I simply couldn't risk it at this point. No, that would simply have to be another thing I would have to deny to the man I professed to love.

Mercifully he left my side and the room, but not my thoughts.

End Of Part One

12