I Do What I Want In My House

Story Info
Jake punishes his step daughter for disrespecting his house.
2k words
4.3
113.3k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: This is a completely made up story. No characters in this story are real, and no situations from this story are being reenacted from real life events. This is a taboo story so read with caution if that bothers you.

*****

I can't help but keep my eyes off my step daughter every time she is around in her cute little tops and shorts. She just turned 18, and that makes her more irresistible than ever. Her mother would kill me if she ever knew the fantasies I had about her daughter.. What my wife doesn't know, won't hurt her. I always think of Jennifer when her mother and I are intimate. It's horrible I know.. but Jennifer is so young, so lean. Her blonde hair frames her face so nicely and it is long enough that it falls just around her breasts when she has it over her shoulder. Her lips are so cute and luscious and I would give anything to find a way to get that pretty little mouth around my cock. She does have the attitude of a teenager though and sometimes I want to take my hand to her perfect ass. I would be punishing her just as much as spanking her would be punishing my growing cock.

My wife was leaving for a week on a business trip, which meant I had to deal with Jennifers disrespect alone. Since I am only her step dad, she doesn't see me as someone she needs to respect. She mouths off quite often, and there isn't much I can do about it because she won't listen to any punishment I give her.

After I dropped my wife off at the airport, I started on my way back home contemplating what exactly I wanted to make for dinner. Assuming Jennifer will be home, I should probably plan on something that she will actually eat as well. I pulled into the driveway, made my way up the porch and inside, and started on my way down the hallway to Jennifers room to ask her what she thinks sounds good for dinner. I pushed open her door, and when I peeked in I couldn't believe what I was seeing! Jennifer was loading pot into a pipe, and just as she noticed that I had caught her she screamed and threw it across the room. "Jennifer! What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"Oh my god Jake, what are you doing just busting into my room like this? Haven't you heard of knocking?!"

"Jennifer this is my house, privacy is not something you just get, you earn it! And with what I just caught you doing, I think privacy is going to be a distant memory for you! What the hell would your mother say?"

"Oh god please don't tell mom!! She always told me if she ever caught me doing anything like this she would send me away like other kids that get caught! Please you cant tell her!"

"Jennifer I have to tell your mother, this is just unacceptable."

"no please," she begged, "Just think about it! Please don't tell her!!"

"I need some space Jen, I need to think about how I am going to break this to your mom." She began sobbing as I left her room and made my way to mine. As I was sitting there, anger filling me that she was really smoking weed in my fucking house, I had a beautiful idea. I walked out of my room and back to hers, and opened the door, Jennifer still crying on her bed. I sat down next to her, setting my hand on her leg. "I'm not mad. Im sorry I yelled. I have calmed down. But you know things like this cant go unpunished Jennifer, you need to learn a lesson and you need to know that you cant do whatever you want in mine and your mothers home. This is my house, and I am the only one who does what I want here. Do you understand?" I began to slowly move my hand up her tight little thigh, and she pulled away.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She asked.

"I am not going to tell your mom I just caught you smoking in our fucking house. I am going to be generous. But because I have decided to be generous, that means I get to do what I want in my fucking house." Jennifer looked at me, shocked and didn't respond. "You can let me do as I please Jennifer, or I can tell your mother and her and I will send you away so you can be dealt with elsewhere. Take your pick." I waited a second, then began my decent up her thigh once more, and this time she did not pull away. "Good girl. I will make you feel good, I promise. Soon, this wont even feel like a punishment." My cock began throbbing against my pants as I thought of the things I was about to do to Jennifer.

As I ran my hand up and down her thigh, her breathing began to pick up. "If at any time you want me to stop, tell me. I will stop. And then I will go call your mother. You will be dealt with one way or another." I swept her blonde hair off of her shoulder, and then ran my thumb across her cute lower lip. Then i forced my thumb into her mouth, making her suck it, my cock growing more with anticipation. With my other hand, I grabbed one of hers and placed it over my throbbing cock through my pants. "Do you see what you do to me Jennifer? You make me so fucking hard. So hard for you. I have been waiting for a moment like this." I pulled my thumb out of her mouth, sliding it down her lip, down her chin, across her collar bones, and then lower until I reached the fabric of her tank top. I looked Jennifer in the eyes as I slowly pulled down the fabric of her shirt, exposing her all lace bra. Slowly, I slid both straps off of her shoulder, and slid her bra as well as her tank top down her body until her breasts popped out of their cloth cage. Mmmm she was so fucking sexy... I kissed her neck, and then slowly began to kiss her lower. Across her collar bones, down her chest, and then across her right breast until I found her nipple..I kissed it once, before sucking her nipple into my mouth and rolling it between my teeth. Jennifer gasped and threw her head back, and I slid my hand up to trap her other nipple between my fingers.

"Mmmmm..oh.."

Jennifers noises were making my cock go crazy, and I unlatched myself from her nipple to take her shirt and bra all the way off. I cupped both of her breasts in my hands and then began to slide my hands down her sides. When I reached her shorts, I left one hand hooked into them and let the other continue trailing lower, between her legs. I began to rub Jennifer through her shorts, and I could feel them beginning to get damp. Jenifer moaned, and pushed herself harder onto my hand.

"Stand up Jennifer." She did, and she stood before me, I kissed her stomach and I slowly slid her shorts down to her ankles, and she kicked them off. I sat on her bed, admiring my step daughter standing completely naked before me. I began stroking myself through my pants, and her eyes trailed down to watch me. I unbuttoned my own pants, and pulled my throbbing cock out and began to stroke it. "Get on your kneed Jennifer." She did, and I ran my fingers across her cheek with my other hand, and then across her lower lip again before pulling her head to my cock. She very slowly opened her mouth, slowly tasting my cock with her tongue before closing her cute little mouth around it. Fuck, her mouth felt so good around my cock. I stroked her hair, and then grabbed the base of her neck. Then I began to thrust my hips, forcing my cock into her mouth and back out again. "Look up at me Jennifer. I want to look in your eyes as you suck my cock." She looked up as I continued to fuck her mouth, and it was almost too much.

I pulled her off of my cock and picked her up from the floor by her arms. Then I turned her around and threw her on her bed, and by her ankles I forced open her legs so that her tight little pussy was on display for me. She moaned as I did this, obviously excited. I began to kiss the inside of her ankle, then up her calf, then her thigh as I began lightly nibbling on my way up. Jennifer moaned in anticipation as I got closer to her beautiful pussy...But just before my lips reached her, I skipped right over her waiting clit and went straight to the other thigh, kissing my way down. She moaned in frustration, expecting me to start licking her pussy and upset when I didn't. When I reached her other ankle, I kissed my way back up, very slowly, until my nose was touching her dripping pussy. Slowly, I licked her from her opening up to her clit and she moaned in ecstasy. I began circling her clit with my tongue, and then I sucked it between my teeth and bit down slightly. This action got a bit of a louder moan from Jennifer and a gasp right after. I began flicking her clit with my tongue, faster until she was practically screaming.

I couldn't take this kind of anticipation anymore, so I began to kiss Jennifer up her stomach, teasing her nipple again before positioning myself between her legs. "I do what I want in my fucking house Jennifer." With that, I grabbed my cock and positioned it onto her pussy, teasing her clit before letting it begin to stretch her.

"mmm ooh fuck, yeah"

I pushed farther into Jennifer until I was so deep, I couldn't go any farther. Jennifer had taken my whole cock inside her pussy, and she was so tight around me. I pulled back slowly, enjoying every noise she was making, and when she least expected it I slammed my cock back into her, all the way in and she screamed. "OH FUCK! OH FUCK YES, OH GOD PLEASE HARDER!" At her command, I was pulling myself out of her and slamming back in with as much force as I could, her screaming the entire time. Jennifer feels just as good as I fantasized about, if not better. I wrapped my hand around her neck and kissed her lips, fucking her hard.

"do you see what happens when you disrespect my house Jennifer? When you disrespect me, I have to disrespect you. Do you like being disrespected Jennifer? Do you like me fucking you in my fucking house? Fuck you feel so good, Jennifer. So fucking good baby." Jennifer screamed my name as she climaxed, and as she dug her fingernails into my back, I came hard in her tightening pussy emptying my shaft completely inside her. We both lay there, breathing heavily after we finished. I pulled out of her slowly, hearing her moan one more time. I sat up and spread her legs by her ankles again.

"Push Jennifer. I want to see all of my cum spill out of your tight pussy. Mmm that's it baby, how does it feel having your step dads cum spill out of your pussy?" Enjoying my view for a few seconds more, I then got up and gathered my clothes before walking towards her door. "I will leave you to clean yourself up."

"Jake??" She said. I turned around. "I have 2 more bags of that pot in my backpack...are you going to punish me for it again daddy?"

It was the first time Jennifer had ever referenced to me as her dad, and I loved every bit of the fact that it was the filthiest way possible to do so.