I Dominus - New York City - Gil tak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fucked her at a steady pace, as I untied her wrists. I wanted to look in her eyes as my cock made her cum. I grabbed her hips with my left hand, bent her right leg with my other hand, and turned her over, with my cock was still inside her.

Her eyes were shut tight and her mouth was agape. I slapped her across the face. She gasped and her eyes shot open.

"That's it, whore. Look at me while I fuck you."

I eased myself on top of her. Placed my hands on her cheeks and kissed her. Her eyes were focused on mine. She hungrily sucked on my tongue and lips. I bent my knees and pushed off the floor with my feet, each time I drove my cock into her. The force I was driving my cock into her with was brutal. Her pussy welcomed it. It had been months since she had a cock inside her. I fucked her brutal and fast. He pussy clamp around my cock, Genevieve grabbed my head with her hands and stared wide eyed into my eyes.

"Watch me cum for you," she panted. "I'mmm...!"

Her breath caught before she finished the sentence. Her eyes opened wider, she pulled my head till out foreheads met. Her cunt was about to exploded around my cock.

She stuttered, "F-for y-you, S-Sir!"

She wrapped her legs around my hips and let out a long, quivering cry as she came. I watched as tears ran out of the corner of her eyes and down her temples. Her eyelids fluttered, but she managed to keep her eyes open for me to gaze into them as she came.

My balls tightened quickly, her pussy was wrapped tight around my cock, and getting tighter. Each thrust of my hips brought me closer to climax. I growled, drove my cock as deep inside her as I could, and filled her with my cum.

Genevieve waited till my cock stopped twitching and spurting inside her. She moaned and kissed my eyes, and said thank you, in between each gentle kiss.

I rolled off her. She cuddled next to me and placed her head on my chest. We remained silent and caught our breath for a moment. Genevieve broke the silence.

"You are nasty. I love the beast in you. My orgasms were fucking amazing. Thank you," she softly purred.

"My pleasure, Genevieve," I replied.

"No. Please call me whore. Your whore. It's so dirty, it makes me so wet when you call me that."

I chuckled and replied, "As you wish. My pleasure, whore."

"Mmm, thank you. Is that the nastiest you can get?" she coyly asked.

"I can get as nasty as you want," I replied.

"Show me," she grinned.

I didn't need to be asked twice. I pushed her off me, got off the bed and lifted her over my shoulder. I carried her down the stairs and into the kitchen. I slid her off my shoulder and onto on the floor. She got down on her knees. I grabbed her hair and shoved my crotch in her face.

"Your cunt juice is on my cock, balls and in the crack of my ass. Lick them clean, whore," I ordered.

Genevieve immediately began licking and sucking my balls and cock. The thought of licking my ass clean had her dripping again. She had never imagined of doing anything so dirty. She gripped my hips and turned me around. She shoved her mouth between my ass and licked it thoroughly. Stopping only to catch her breath for an instant, and then sucked and licked our mixed cum from my ass.

Her tongue in my ass, hardened my cock quickly. I spotted a box of green garbage bags on the counter. I grabbed Genevieve's hair and stood her up. I led her by the hair to the counter and took out a garbage bag. I opened it, placed it over her head and pulled it down over her. I turned her around and bent her over the kitchen table.

With one hand gripping her neck and keeping her pinned to the table, I grabbed my cock with the other, and aimed the head of my cock at her tight asshole.

"You want nastier, whore?" I growled, and impaled her tight, puckered hole with one thrust.

Genevieve squealed and straightened out her legs at the sudden burning and stretching in her ass.

"Fuck! You're such a filthy whore!" I growled.

"Ohh, fuck! Your cock is splitting me in two!" Genevieve squealed.

I kept on pounding my cock in and out of her tight ass. The absence of any lubricant in her ass was creating an incredible friction on the sensitive head of my cock. A shiver shot through me, my balls tightened, and with one final thrust, my cock exploded and filled Genevieve's ass with hot cum.

I pulled my cock out of her. Grabbed her shoulders and laid her on to the kitchen floor.

"Curl yourself into the bag, whore," I ordered.

Genevieve tucked her legs and arms to her body and curled herself into the garbage bag. I grabbed the top of the bag and held it open.

"Is this nasty enough?" I grinned.

Before she could reply, I started pissing on her.

"Ahhh! Fucking gross!" she squealed, but made no attempt to move.

I took a long piss on her. When I was done, I grabbed a twist tie and closed the bag.

I heard soft moans coming from inside the garbage bag.

"Are you masturbating again, whore? I asked.

"Yes, Sir," she moaned back.

"I'm going to take a shower. Finish yourself off, clean the kitchen, and jump in the shower."

"Yes, Sir!" she moaned louder.

"Ever been fucked in the Statue of Liberty, whore?" I asked.

"N-no, Sirrr!" she replied as she came again.

"Neither have I. Let's change that before the day is over," I grinned.