I Dream of Jeanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment I began to cum as well. Jeanie let out a loud moan. Mitch was just finishing his orgasm and beginning to wilt in my mouth. He slid out and for good measure he slapped me on my cheek with his semi flaccid dick. He turned to watch Jeanie as she was slowly grinding the last few moments of our combined orgasm.

Slowly she eased off my cock and again cupped her pussy. But this time she pushed Mitch down on the bed and before he could object she sat on his face. He needed no prompting and went immediately to work cleaning her up. He seemed to enjoy eating all my cum from her.

She saw I was gazing at her, and smiled. "Just remember, this is just a good sex dream, it didn't really happen." she said in a moan as she was cumming again.

After she had recovered from her last orgasm she and Mitch stood. Mitch walked out and she began to caress my face and even gave me French kiss. Mitch returned a moment later and the next thing I knew She was washing my face and my privates with a hot wash cloth. As she finished she leaned in and whispered "sleep well, lover, it's just a good dream." With that I began to fade out.

It was eleven in the morning when I woke. Last nights events felt like a dream, perhaps they were. Everything was still foggy. I made my way down to the kitchen to find Mitch and Jeanie having coffee. "Good morning," I said as I sat down. They both replied accordingly. Jeanie arose and came back with coffee. She sat it in front of me, and she caressed my face. I looked up to her loving smile, and realized I was getting used to her touching me.

She turned and began making us food. "How did you sleep?" Mitch asked. I waited a moment and decided on this answer; "I was a little restless in the beginning, with wild dreams, but then I slept like a baby."

They both seemed to have a ridged, uncomfortable moment, but then shifted gears. "Maybe we should spend the day out on the boat," Mitch stated.

I was amazed at the size of the boat. It was a 31 foot cabin cruiser, with twin eight cylinder inboard motors. It must have cost them a pretty penny for it. Mitch eased it out of the dock and navigated us out of the marina. Once we were in the channel he put on more speed.

"Here, take the wheel and keep us in the channel while I get us some fishing polls and bait." Mitch told me. I was only happy to, I love to drive boats.

"This boat is amazing," I exclaimed with a smile. Mitch just grinned at me and continued to pull out gear. As Mitch was coming up from below, Jeanie began to go down to the cabin and called out to no one in particular "I am going to change so I can work on my tan." With that she was gone out of sight.

Mitch finished setting up, and to my surprise sat in the passenger seat. I looked over questioningly, but he just nodded that I was doing fine. The water started to get a bit choppier as we got to the end of the channel.

"Turn to port on a heading of one two zero, and put on some more speed." Mitch ordered.

"Aye aye, captain!" I replied with a laugh. I observed that the farther we went the less other boats there were. Just then Jeanie came up from below. My breath caught for a second. She had on a tiny two piece bikini in powder blue. She is absolutely stunning. She walked around me and up on the side to make her way forward. God damn, I thought, the fucking thing is a "G" string too. She made herself a nice comfortable spot on the fore deck and laid back to get some sun.

I turned my head to Mitch and found him looking at me with a grin. I instantly became embarrassed. "She is quite exquisite isn't she?" he asked.

"Yes, she is, sorry for staring." I said.

"Don't be, I have a hard time not gazing at her all the time." he said. We both laughed.

In a short time I realized that we were truly alone on the water. I gazed out over the front of the boat to open ocean. It was beautiful. But not as beautiful as Jeanie, who was on her back sucking up the sun right in front of me. Every time we hit a wave and the boat shuddered, He breasts just jiggled around with the bikini straining to hold their mass in place.

I had to break my reverie, and pay attention to where we were going. I looked up at the GPS and we were about six miles off shore.

"Are there any boats on RADAR?" Mitch asked.

I looked up and there was nothing for at least five miles. "Nope, not for five miles." I said.

He smiled, "slow us to five knots," he ordered. I complied with a nod. Mitch began to bait up the poles and set them out to troll behind us. I turned back to look forward and Jeanie had totally removed her bikini. She was so beautiful; she had the perfect voluptuous body. I guess I know how she has such an even tan.

"Wow!" I said very quietly.

"I agree." Mitch said as I turned with a start to find him right next to me gazing at Jeanie. "I could do this all day." He stated as he turned to look at me. "She is like a flame and I am a moth." he said with a laugh. "Don't get burned!" he said.

I shook my head and said, "Let's go fishing."

"Right" he said as he took over the wheel and slowed us then cut the engine. We were just rocking back and forth at the mercy of the sea. I glanced at Mitch and he was transfixed on Jeanie. I turned to look and understood why. As we rocked from port to starboard and vice a versa, her huge breasts would just roll with the boat. It was mesmerizing. I shook my self back in to reality and tapped Mitch on the shoulder. He just turned and we walked to the stern to fish.

We caught a few striped bass and two huge fluke. We flayed them right there and put them on ice. I got to drive the boat back in, and he even let me dock the boat. When we were on the way back up the landing, he turned and said "you're a good First Mate. We have to do this again." I nodded in agreement.

We grilled up the fish for dinner and along with some corn on the cob and a few bottles of wine it was a great evening. We finally settled down to watch some television. "Anyone want ice cream?" Jeanie asked.

"I am going to pass," I said. "I think that is what is causing my strange dreams, and my grogginess." "I have to work in the morning and want to be alert."

"Well, How about some lemonade?" she asked. I nodded. She got up and went to the kitchen. She returned shortly with a glass of homemade lemonade. "Enjoy," she said as she went back to the kitchen. She came back with ice cream for Mitch and herself.

As we watched the sitcom I sipped my drink. I was thankful I wasn't getting tired. Although I did notice my dick was getting hard. I knew it; she slipped me a Viagra again. This woman has a ravenous appetite for sex. I began to excuse myself to bed when she said, "Finish your lemonade." I downed the glass and quickly made my way to put my glass in the sink. I said "Good night" as I made my way upstairs.

I did my normal night time routine of tooth brushing and toilet use. Once in my room my cock was just begging for release. It was huge and the purple head was just bulbous. I shut the lights out, and just waited. It was not long when I heard the stairs creek as Jeanie and Mitch came up. I heard them whispering "are you sure we should do this? When you slipped him the sleeping pill he could justify it as a dream." Mitch said. "It will be fine." said Jeanie.

"But he may not want to play the way we do." Mitch said almost sad sounding. "Don't worry, he is a good little bottom bitch. Jeanie said, now let's go get ready." With that it got quiet, only some bumps and bangs from there room. It wasn't long before I heard them in the hall, and the door handle as it was turned. I feigned sleep. I heard the lighter click a few times, and I knew they were lighting candles. I then felt the covers gently removed to expose my naked body.

"My god, look how big his cock is tonight." Jeanie said, "I think the ambien was fighting the Viagra." With that she knelt down and kissed my ear. "I know you are not asleep" she whispered in my ear, "Its time for fun!"

I opened my eyes as she stood. Mitch was naked and looked as though Jeanie had slipped him a pill as well. Jeanie looked like a goddess. She had on white corset with quarter cups to make her huge tits stick out straight. She had a matching set of garters and white thigh high stockings with what looked like six inch high heels. I almost came just looking at her.

She didn't say anything, just moved and straddled my face, mashing her wet pussy on my mouth. She then took my dick to the hilt down her throat. I ate for a few moments as she sucked. Then she stopped and I heard, "what are you doing? Get down here and suck his cock."

I felt the difference as Mitch took me in his mouth; he had more of a gag reflex, and dragged his teeth on occasion. It felt great as they shared my cock. I kept eating the sweet pussy that was still presented for me. But before I could make her cum, she rolled me over so I was on top and she underneath. She stopped sucking me but she pulled her legs up and wrapped them around my chest. This presented her pussy nicely to me as my arms were holding her legs up.

She then reached up and began rubbing my ass cheeks. It was then I felt it. I felt the KY Jelly put on my ass hole. I began to object by squirming when she squeezed her legs in a scissor hold around my chest. "It's ok, you will enjoy this." Jeanie said as she held me in place and spread my ass cheeks.

I was unable to move. I felt Mitch spread my feet and climb between my legs. I knew what was coming as I felt him rubbing his cock up and down my ass crack. Then he rested the head against my little rosebud of an ass hole. I felt the pressure as he tried to get in. "Just push out a little like you're trying to poop," Jeanie said.

I hesitated and contemplated just forcing my way free. But I owed them for letting me stay there. I just resigned myself that this was happening and put my head down and resumed eating Jeanie's sweet pussy. I pushed out lightly and felt him slide the head half way in before I clenched again. "That's good, now again," Jeanie coaxed. I pushed out again and felt the rest of the head slide in. I stopped eating her pussy and moaned out "Oh God, it's too big!"

"No, you're doing fine, now keep going." Jeanie commanded. I didn't want to but I pushed out again. Mitch was anticipating this and pushed four inches more in.

"Oh fuck!" I wailed.

"That's so fucking hot!" Jeanie exclaimed. With her words of encouragement I pushed again. I felt his balls slap against my as he buried his cock in me. I felt so full. Mitch just stayed in for a few minutes to let my ass get used to his presence. I lowered my head to eat her sweet and now really wet pussy.

Mitch pulled half way out and slowly pushed it back in. He kept this up slow and before long he had a nice rhythm. It actually didn't feel so bad. Then Mitch shifted his position up so his thrusts had a downward motion and longer strokes. I could feel every inch of him as he ran back and forth across my prostate.

It felt so good, and about twenty strokes in, I felt a tingling deep in my balls. I couldn't believe it; I was going to cum without touching my dick. Sure enough, five strokes later I felt it. My dick exploded it to Jeanie's waiting mouth. On every stoke, another spurt; I have never felt anything like it. When it subsided, and after Jeanie swallowed, she asked, "How was that?"

All I could do was moan as Mitch had not stopped and I knew it was only a matter of time before it happened again. "That was a prostate orgasm." Jeanie cooed slightly out of breath. I began to furiously eat her pussy; I even forced my tongue inside her. "Holy fucking shit, I'm Cumming!" she screamed with a long moan. Her pussy was quivering wildly; then just sprayed my entire face with he cum.

I looked back over my shoulder to see Mitch grinning as he pumped my ass. "You look like a glazed donut, he said. Soon to be cream filled."

I put my head back down and began furiously eating again. I wanted us to all cum together. I was starting to feel my cum rising in my balls again. Jeanie and Mitch were both breathing heavy. A few moments later it happened, I felt Mitch's cock swell, and then he began spurting deep in my ass. The sensation was overwhelming; I just started spewing cum again. Jeanie took me in her mouth and began swallowing, and began to violently shake, then began spaying fluid all over the place. When the orgasms subsided, we all collapsed in a heap on the bed.

After we recovered, Jeanie with her insatiable appetite for sex arose and observed Mitch and I still hard due to the Viagra. "I knew those pills were awesome," she said. "I want to get fucked now." She pushed Mitch over and climbed up on me.

She unceremoniously just impaled herself on my cock and bounced a little. Looking back at Mitch she leaned forward squashing those amazing tits to my chest, "put it in my butt, Mitch!" she said.

He wasted no time lubing her up and easing in. It was an amazing sensation for me as well, as the skin is so thin between a women's ass and pussy. I could fell his cock rubbing mine on every stroke. But Jeanie was really getting the most pleasure. She had thrown her head back and was just emanating this very animalistic moan.

I took this opportunity to suck on her perfect tits. They are so soft and, with not much sag for her age. They reminded me of large balls of bread dough. Her areolas were as big as silver dollars, and I nibbled on her nipples.

This sent her over the edge, she began cumming, and it didn't stop. It was just wave after wave of orgasm for her. Before long Mitch and I couldn't hold out any longer, we just began pumping both of her holes full of cum. It felt like I had pumped about a gallon in her before it subsided. We all just rolled to the left and passed out on the bed still deep in Jeanie.

When I awoke the next morning I realized I had over slept. Jeanie and Mitch were still fast asleep next to me. I got up quietly and ran to the bathroom. I shower in record time, and then returned to the guest room to dress.

They looked so peaceful sleeping there on the bed. I dressed quietly and was able to write a note excusing myself and thanking them for the wonderful night. I then left for work. I had a lot to think about over the day. Guilt about cheating on my wife also set in. I knew it would be over if she found out.

Needless to say, it was a long day. I got back to Mitch and Jeanie's house around four o'clock. I walked in to find Jeanie sitting at the kitchen table. She is a very perceptive woman, because as soon as she looked at me she knew I had a case of guilt. "I'm sorry you are feeling so guilty, she said, but I fixed everything for you." "What?" I said.

"I called your wife and she wants you to come home tonight." she said.

I was able to crack a small smile, but it was short lived.

"Don't be so sad. It will be all better next Friday if you can not look so guilty this week!" she said.

I didn't understand. Jeanie explained how she had talked with my wife and set up a dinner date on Friday for both of us to come over. She smiled as she told me. "You know how this works, dinner, wine, dessert, and people get real sleepy after that!"

12