I Dream of Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What other perverted things are you going to do to me?" She asked as if she was really looking forward to finding out.

As Jenny finished crossing the room, arriving at the foot of my chair, she sat back on her legs and put her hands on her hips, thrusting her majestic breasts forward.

"So now what, handsome?" she asked as if it was a dare.

"Spread my legs apart."

(snap)

Jenny's mouth fell open in surprise as her hands involuntarily grabbed my knees and forced my legs wide in one quick push.

"Take my cock out," I continued.

(snap)

To her amazement, her hands started undoing my trousers all by themselves. In moments, my boxers were being tugged down and my already hard cock sprang out of its confinement.

"Oh my!" Jenny's eyes went wide as she looked at my staff in awe.

"I think you know what to do," I commented.

Jenny raised an eyebrow.

"It would be more fun if you forced me to do it."

I smiled slightly.

"Now who's having the naughty thoughts?"

Knowing she had been busted, Jenny gave me her "you've discovered my secret" smile as she looked up at me...waiting for orders.

"So what are you going to do about it?" Jenny challenged.

Accepting the dare, I raised my hand...

(snap)

"OH!" Jenny yelped as her mouth opened wide on its own.

(snap)

"AH!" Another yelp as Jenny felt some invisible force pushing her head down between my legs, guiding her to envelop my cock into her warm wet mouth.

(snap)

"MMM!!!" Jenny felt her soft lips close around my shaft, creating an air tight suction.

(snap)

"MMM!!!" Jenny's eyes went wide as she suddenly and involuntarily began bobbing her head back and forth on my long hard cock.

"Oh yes, Jen...good girl," I encouraged her, lowering Jenny's glasses just a little so I could watch her submissive blue eyes look up at me over the top of her frames.

"Mmm...mmm..." the brunette purred in wonderful sighs of pleasure as her soft kissable lips wrapped around my staff and her warm wet tongue began swirling all around the head of my cock. This was followed by a long slow pull of my staff using the most unbelievable suction.

"Oh fuck!" I laid my head back and gasped, "Oh Jenny! When did you learn to do that?!?"

Instead of answering, the hot brunette continued sucking while looking up at me with the submissiveness of a sex slave pleasing her owner.

"You like being forced to do this, don't you?"

"Mmm hmm," Jenny purred as she continued to suck my cock relentlessly, the slurping noises sounding more and more obscene as she bobbed her head faster and faster.

"Ummmm," I sighed as the waves of pleasure washed over me, "that is marvelous, Jenny. Keep going while I make you do something else for me."

(snap)

"UM!!!" Jenny's eyes went wide as the fabric of her panties suddenly ripped, falling off of her hips and onto the floor, her pussy now completely exposed.

"Let's have you pleasure yourself while you suck on my dick," I raised my arm.

(snap)

Instantly, Jenny's right hand moved between her legs and began blurring rapidly across her overly sensitive clit. Within seconds, she was coming...hard.

"Mmmmmmm," Jenny sighed in pleasure, her eyes rolling back in her head as she was overcome by ever more powerful waves of wonderful orgasmic bliss, liquid beginning to squirt from her pussy again, drenching the floor beneath her.

"MMMMM!!!!!" Jenny gave a muffled scream as she tried to stop masturbating, but her fingers just kept blurring across her clit, sending her into one screaming orgasm after another.

Seeing Jenny on her knees, wearing only her black heeled boots and her hot secretary glasses, looking up at me with her beautiful blue eyes while her warm wet mouth sucked on my cock, and her hand continuing to mercilessly masturbate her pussy even as liquid squirted from her depths, was the most beautifully erotic sight I'd ever witnessed.

...that is, until I forced Jenny to deep throat my cock.

(snap)

Instantly, Jenny's palate lifted and her tongue relaxed, allowing the hot brunette enough room to take the entire length of my cock in her mouth, the head pumping back and forth in the back of her throat.

(gluh gluh gluh)

"OH FUCK!!!" I cried out at the unbelievable sensations of ecstasy as Jenny half-moaned and half-choked on my cock, all while she masturbated herself full on into another squirting orgasm.

(gluh gluh gluh gluh gluh gluh)

Jenny's deep throating sounds were obscene, her masturbation, humiliating, her squirting, perverted, and her lust, primal.

I couldn't hold back any longer.

Grabbing Jenny by the hair, I fucked her beautiful face over and over as fast as I could, her gorgeous blue eyes looking up lovingly at me even as she swallowed my shaft.

(gluh gluh gluh gluh gluh gluh)

"OHGOD JENNY!!! I'M GOING TO FUCKING COME!!!!"

"MMMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Jenny's eyes went wide as she felt my cock seem to double in size, and then fire everything it had down her throat.

"OH FUCK YES!" I held onto Jenny's hair as my dream girl took everything my cock gave her, still managing to masturbate herself to another pussy squirting climax.

When Jenny had finished completely draining my cock, I collapsed backwards in my chair, panting in exhaustion.

Still on her knees, Jenny released my staff and sat upright, putting her hands on her hips.

"Is that all you've got, handsome?" she tilted her head slightly and smiled as if she were daring me to sexually torture her again.

Catching my breath, I looked into Jenny's gorgeous blue eyes.

"Oh we're not finished yet."

Jenny gave a slight smile.

"Oooooooo," she purred, "What else are you going to do to me?"

"Oh, I know exactly what I want to do to you," I answered raising my fingers again, "but it's going to require a change of scenery..."

(snap)

With a white flash, both Jenny and I found ourselves outside in a small in ground swimming pool that I recognized from pictures I'd seen of Jenny's house. Both of us were facing each other just a few feet apart and in water from the waist down.

"Hey," Jenny looked around, "this is my back yard."

I was too busy looking at Jenny's gorgeous figure in the red and white striped bikini she was wearing.

Jenny looked down at her gorgeous breasts that were practically spilling out of her bikini, the top being purposely a few sizes too small.

"You just can't get enough of my girls, can you?" Jenny looked at me with a slight smile. Her piercing blue eyes were absolutely hypnotic, her soft lips daring me to kiss her.

Together we closed our eyes and leaned in, our moist lips touching.

"Mmmmmmmm," Jenny purred as we slowly and sensually kissed each other over and over again, parting our lips, our tongues exploring each other's warm wet mouths.

Lost in our unbelievably hot kissing session, Jenny didn't notice me raising my hand behind her back...

(snap)

"UM!!!" Jenny yelped in mid-kiss, her eyes gong wide as she felt her bikini bottoms shrink several sizes, firmly gripping her pussy.

(snap)

"OH!!!" Jenny yipped like a puppy, breaking our kiss as she felt her already tight bikini top suddenly shrink even further.

(snap)

Now gripping her gorgeous globes firmly, Jenny's bikini top came to life, beginning to contract and release methodically around her marvelous mounds while the fabric touching her nipples began a gentle but constant suction on her tits.

"Ohhhhhhh..." Jenny moaned, laying her head back in sensual pleasure as her rack was gripped, squeezed, and massaged by her top, her firm tits showing their arousal through the thin fabric that was holding her breasts captive.

"Ohhhhhhh...mygod...how...ooohhhhh...how are you doing that?"

"Do you like that, Jenny?" I asked rhetorically.

Overcome by the pleasurable sensations, all she could manage to do was nod as she rolled her head around slowly, lost in the feeling.

My fingers brought her back to the present.

(snap)

"OH!!" Jenny suddenly lurched forward as if some invisible force had shoved her.

(snap)

"What are you doi-" Jenny was cut off mid-sentence as she suddenly whipped around 180 degrees to face away from me and towards the poolside, her rack still being sensually massaged by her bikini top while her tight bottoms continued gripping her pussy firmly.

"You'd better hold on to something for this, Jenny," I said raising my hand, "it's about to get really intense."

Jenny raised her eyebrows at my comment, and without speaking, obediently placed her hands on the poolside to brace herself.

(snap)

"OH!" Jenny yelped as, all by themselves, her gorgeous toned legs spread further apart and an unseen force bent her over slightly at the waist, causing her gorgeous ass to jut out behind her.

Looking back at me, Jenny flashed that flirty glance of hers that always made my cock twitch.

"What are you going to do to me?" Jenny asked as if it were a dare.

Instead of answering, I raised my hand.

(snap)

Immediately, metal restraints appeared around Jenny's wrists, making her unable to move her arms.

"Oooo, you bad boy," Jenny narrowed her eyes at me as she pulled against the restraints...

(snap)

Suddenly, a water jet appeared, attached to the side of the pool under the water, aiming directly between Jenny's widely spread legs.

Jenny opened her mouth in disbelief as she realized what I was about to do to her.

(snap)

"OH!!!" Jenny tossed her head back as a powerfully intense water stream fired from the jet, hitting directly on her clit.

"OHGOD!!! OHGOD!!!" My dream girl cried out as she immediately started coming from the massive pressure of the powerful water jet. Her entire body convulsed as orgasmic jolts overwhelmed her.

"OH FUCK!!! OH FUCK!!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!" Jenny pulled on her restraints, wiggling her hips in a desperate but futile attempt to get her clit out of the path of the extraordinarily vigorous water jet hitting her pleasure nub.

"It's no use trying to get away, Jenny," I said raising my hand, "I can force you to keep your pussy right on that water jet."

(snap)

Immediately, Jenny's hips stopped squirming and began rolling in a slow circular motion directly in the path of the intense water stream.

Jenny gasped in pleasure and laid her head back.

"Ooooooohh, how are you doing that to me? I can't move away! Ohhh that feels soooooooo good. Oh fuuuuuuck, I'm coming again!"

Jenny clinched her hands in tension, her mouth open as if she wanted to scream, her breasts being sensually massaged my her bikini top, her nipples receiving constant suction, and her hips rolling hypnotically on the powerfully intense water jet as it forced another orgasm from her gorgeous, perfect body.

"Okay, Jenny," I said raising my hand again, "let's see you fuck that water stream."

(snap)

"OHGOD!! HERE COMES ANOTHER ONE!!!" Jenny cried out as her hips involuntarily began a back and forth thrusting motion that simulated fucking. It was marvelous to watch Jenny shamelessly humping the powerful continuous blast of the water jet as she breathlessly struggled to survive the onslaught of pleasure.

"Now Jenny, let's make your pussy really sensitive..."

(snap)

"OH FUCK!!" Jenny was in tears, her gorgeous figure convulsing as another orgasm hit hard, "I CAN'T STOP COMING!!!"

Even partially underwater, Jenny could feel her pussy squirting as it contracted beautifully, searching for a cock that wasn't there while fireworks of pleasure exploded behind her lovely deep blue eyes.

Jenny yanked hard on her restraints in tension, unable to prevent herself from coming over and over. The water jet was just too powerful, and mercilessly continuous. It wouldn't stop, or even give her a moment to rest. All Jenny could do was toss her head back and scream at the sky while the most powerful orgasms were being forced again and again from her perfect pussy.

"OHGOD!!! I'M COMING AGAIN!!!!! OH PLEASE!!!!! THIS IS TORTURE!!!!!"

Jenny was pulling so hard on her restraints as another squirting orgasm walloped her body that I seriously thought she was going to break out of them. She screamed, she cried, she trembled uncontrollably, but most of all...she came...over and over again as she was forced to fuck the intense water stream that was mercilessly raping her overly sensitive clit.

"OOOHHHHH FUUUUUCCKK!!! PLEASE!!!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING!!!!! OHHHHGOOOODDD!!!!! I'M COMING AGAIN!!!! OHGOD!!!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!!! PLEEEEEASE!!!!!"

Jenny's amazing body had been reduced to nothing more than an orgasm machine, a vessel for massive gushing pussy contractions as the onslaught of forced pleasure destroyed her.

Just as Jenny's mind and body seemed to be approaching the breaking point where ecstasy becomes hysteria...

(snap)

Instantly, the water jet stopped, leaving Jenny a trembling, quivering, convulsing, gorgeous mess. Her wonderful breasts were a vision of beauty, rising and falling rapidly as she gasped for air, the torturous water jet having had its way with her.

"Ohhhhhhmmmmyyyygooooood..." the busty brunette moaned, laying her head back in exhaustion, "I...can't...believe...what...you...just...did...to...me...ohhh...fuck..."

I stroked her hair lovingly as I said the words that made her shudder.

"You talk like I'm finished with you."

(snap)

"OH!!!" Jenny gave a high-pitched yelp as her bikini top came undone and flew off of her marvelously full breasts, exposing those amazingly firm tits.

Immediately, my hands were there cupping her rack.

"Mmmmmmmm..." Jenny purred as I began kneading and massaging her perfect, glorious, gravity-defying mounds, her mind still clouded from the massive number of orgasms that had been forced from her pussy by the torturous water jet.

"Ohhhh, Jenny," I said softly in her ear as I squeezed her rack, "I love your breasts so much. I would love to milk these amazing tits of yours."

Jenny moaned in a haze of pleasure, her voice breathy and trembling.

"...but my...ohgod...my breasts aren't...oohhhh...aren't producing milk."

I blew softly in her ear as I raised my hand. "They will now..."

(snap)

Jenny's mouth fell open as she felt a wonderful sensation of warmth beginning to fill her milk mounds. Her breasts were perfect, large without being massive, and with a perkiness that would make anyone sigh with longing...

...and now, they felt heavier than ever as they waited patiently to be milked.

"Oh...mygod..." Jenny's voiced trembled in anticipation as I gently cupped her now full udders, "...what are you going to do to me?"

I began firmly squeezing her tits, whispering in her ear, "first...I'm going to strip you..."

(snap)

"OH!" Jenny yelped as she felt her bikini bottoms disappear, the water caressing her now unprotected pussy.

"...then I'm going to plug that perfect ass of yours..."

(snap)

"OH FUCK!!!!!" Jenny's eyes went wide as she suddenly felt her ass cheeks being spread apart, and what seemed to be a phallic shaped object being slowly inserted into her forbidden hole.

"OHGOD!!!" Jenny tossed her head back as the she felt the firm staff slowly but steadily tunneling into her. "FUCK!!! IT'S GOING UP MY ASS!!!!! OH FUCK!!!!!"

Jenny's muscles spasmed, her mouth wide open as the entire shaft invaded her depths and came to rest deep inside her gorgeous rear.

"Finally, I'm going to milk your tits while I fuck you."

(snap)

On its own, my cock guided itself to the entrance of Jenny's pussy, the head of my staff nuzzling between her soft perfect lips.

"...ooooohhh," Jenny whimpered in anticipation, unsure of just how much more torture she could take.

Then, I began to push...

"OH!!!" Jenny's eyes went wide again as, this time, she felt her pussy being invaded. The sense of fullness was massive as two large shafts impaled the gorgeous brunette.

"OHGOD!!!" Jenny clinched her hands in tension. "Oh fuck that's so deep!"

"I've got news for you, Jenny," I said knowingly, "it's about to get deeper."

(snap)

"OH!!!!!!!" Jenny's gorgeous blue eyes went big as she felt my cock lengthen, deeply penetrating her womb all the way up to her cervix, while at the same time, my shaft began expanding, stretching the walls of her cunt from all sides.

"OHGOD!!!" Jenny cried out, feeling her pussy walls envelop my rod tightly, "IT'S GROWING!!!!! OHFUCK!!!!! IT"S GETTING BIGGER INSIDE MEEEEEE OOOOHHHHHH!!!!!"

(snap)

"OH!!! FUCK!!!!!" Jenny screamed as the two shafts inside her pussy and ass began to thrust back and forth, fucking her in both holes.

Not allowing Jenny any time to get used to being double penetrated, I grabbed her breasts from behind.

"Ohgod..." Jenny whimpered and laid her head back as I began drawing down on her nipples, slowly encouraging the milk to flow.

Jenny closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of being double fucked while she waited in anticipation for her milk factory to begin.

The force of the thrusts from the two shafts inside Jenny made her body give little bounces as she was being fucked.

"Come on, Jenny," I encouraged, firmly kneading her large breasts over and over, "I want to milk these tits!"

"OOOOOHHHHH!!!" Jenny half moaned and half whimpered as she began to feel long circular streams of milk squirt from her nipples.

"Yes! There it is, Jenny...good girl," I complimented as fountain-like cascades of milk gushed from Jenny's pert tits.

"Ohgod, that feels so good," Jenny closed her eyes and rolled her head around in a haze of sensual pleasure as I squeezed her marvelous milk mounds over and over. Every time I handled Jenny's tits, the gorgeous brunette moaned as her breast milk showered the side of the pool. With each milking, Jenny's mouth fell open in a look of pure ecstasy as milk gushed from her pert tits followed by an adorable high pitched yelp as each stream finished, all while being fucked both in her pussy and up her ass.

"Now, Jenny," I instructed as I dangled the beautiful brunette on the edge of an orgasmic cliff, "it's time for you to come...and I order you to come harder than you ever have in your life."

"Ohgod..." Jenny trembled in anticipation of the orgasmic onslaught that was about to destroy her.

(snap)

"OHGOD YES!!!!! I'M COMING!!!!!" Jenny cried out as her pussy and ass muscles began their contractions, "OHGOD FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME!!!! FUCK ME!!!!!"

"Damn!" I moaned as Jenny's pussy clinched down on my shaft from all directions, enveloping my cock and suckling on it with the most amazing suction, all while she was being violated up her ass and having her gravity-defying breasts squeezed, robbing them of their milk.

"FUCK ME!!!!! OHGOD!!!!! I'M COMING AGAIN!!!!!" Jenny pulled hard against her restraints as her pussy began squirting under the water, all while I pounded her cunt from behind and milked her tits until they were empty, pulling orgasm after gushing orgasm out of her.

"OH FUCK!!!!! I CAN'T STOP COMING!!!!! OHGOD FUCK MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

"Oh fuck, Jenny!" I exclaimed as I felt my cock about to unload inside her, "your cunt is pulling everything out of me! I'm going to..."

Jenny screamed as I grabbed firmly onto her breasts and fired everything I had into her warm depths. Both of us cried out as liquid splashed everywhere inside Jenny's love canal all the way up to her cervix, her tight pussy milking my cock just as completely as I had milked her tits.

Jenny was in tears, sobbing from the intensity of being forced to come so many times...her clit tortured, her ass fucked, her pussy filled, and her tits drained.

I held Jenny lovingly as she tried to recover from the experience. Her crying and gasping slowly dissipated, transitioning into deep cleansing breaths and cute little half-suppressed laughs at how self-conscious she felt for having been so out of control.

It was adorable to see Jenny's inner passion so intimately, her beautiful blue eyes desperately pleading to kiss me lovingly.