I Dream of Mom

Story Info
He finally gets what he wants.
1.9k words
3.92
482.2k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
INC8
INC8
5 Followers

I was dreaming of her. Mom was always in my mind no matter if she was close to me or not. I kept dreaming of her as a man would dream a woman. She was all that I had imagined ever to a woman. No she wasn’t the perfect woman. She was overweighed and had nothing in common with those thin tall models that most men consider as sexy women. The last 13 years of my life that I understood why men like so much women, I put mom deep in my mind and my heart. She was my secret desire, but I never showed this to her. Never….

Leaving away from my parents the last 7 years didn’t change much. My sexual life was normal so far. I always chose women that looked like mom. Not too tall, overweighed with big tits and bigger than normal ass. I was never good at this but I can swear that mom’s tit’s size was around 38DD. I always looked at them when mom wore nothing than a robe being inside the house. But I always kept my eyes low, so she couldn’t understand anything for my secret desires. When she was walking away from me I was focusing my eyes on her ass...

I am back at home now. After 7 years away from the house at the age of 25. I will live at my parents’ s home again. I work in this town again. Living alone would cost a lot of money. I wasn’t sure I could stand it and my parents offered me my old room. I found mom the same attractive as I left her. She was sweet and sexy as always. The first time I saw her after a long time I felt a burn to my stomach. I couldn’t take my eyes of her. She hugged me and kissed me for welcome. I couldn’t move. I wasn’t erect as I would wait. I just was paralyzed. After a few moments I managed to focus to these she was telling me. She was so glad that I was back in the house.

Dad wasn’t there. He was at work and would return in a couple of hours. We drunk some coffee and discussed. Mom kept talking and I just kept staring her body: her robe made her look incredibly sexy, I was siting to the opposite couch from where she was; her robe was lightly opened from her chubby thighs, I could see only till they were joined and not her underwear. I noticed that she wore a bra that day, but still her tits were amazing. Mom has a white skin; this fact adding to that she is overweighed always made me crazy for her. I always imagined how soft her tits would be. I could almost feel them in my hands as I was dreaming of her. A couple of hours passed like this. Then mom went to prepare diner and I took a shower. Dad came back home and we discussed for hours. Then he went to sleep. I went to my room too...

….Half hour later I could hear noise from the kitchen: mom was cleaning the place. Probably she was washing the dishes. I opened my door and walked to the hallway. I could hear dad snoring loudly. I walked to the kitchen. Mom heard me walking there and turned around to see who was close to her. It was the most amazing view I ever had: her robe was semi wet from the water and the belt of the robe wasn’t tightly tied; this caused a better look of the point where her tits were joined. This view made me crazy! Mom smiled at me and asked me why I was up. I didn’t answer. I was only able to look at her body. I tried to smile back. I went next to her. I was fighting with myself. I wanted like crazy to touch her but I hesitated...

“ Are you ok George?”, mom asked. I couldn’t reply. The only thing I could do was to keep staring at her body.

“George? are you ok honey?”. Her voice was the more stimulating sound in my ears. I was already too hard. It was so hard to stand it.

“Can I do something for you honey?” she asked me. I guess this was that caused something that I wouldn’t do ever. I went behind her; my right hand cupped her mouth and my left was around her belly; I pushed my body on hers and I murmured to her:

“Mom I cant stop thinking of you. I want you. I want you so much mom. Please forgive me! Please mom! Please…”. I kissed her neck and her ear. I was feeling weak but I didn’t break my pressure to her. She was standing there and didn’t try to avoid me. She made no move. I think that she was in a kind of shock. She just stayed there. She didn’t try to say a word. I could feel it with my hand that was on her mouth. I pushed my body closer to her.

“I want you mom, I want you more than a man could ever want a woman”. I felt the first attempt of her to go away from me, but my left hand was keeping her still. I pushed her to kneel as my body followed hers. I made her lay down. She was trying harder now, but she didn’t have any chance and she knew it.

“Don’t fight me mom”. I was getting bolder. Her moves were stronger but my body was on hers now. Her face down, my right palm on her mouth, my left hand around her body. I had decided that this wouldn’t stop!!! Not till I would take this I needed.

I lowered my face and whispered to her: “don’t make it hard mom. You will like it too!”. She tried to release herself. This made me talk to her otherwise: “I’ m gonna fuck you mom and we both are going to love it!!! If you keep resisting then I will have to be more rough at you!!!”. She didn’t stop moving, trying harder to avoid me. She tried to bite me too but it was too late. I pulled her robe up. My body still on hers. I felt my cock closer to that skin that I loved. She wore an underwear which I took it off by tearing it apart. Her big ass was on my view now.

I grabbed her hair with my left hand as I lowered my face and told her: “stay still mom or I will have to make you suffer; don’t fight me my little slut!!! Just enjoy it!!! Enjoy what a young man can do to your body!”. She didn’t hear me though and kept moving trying to release herself. I pushed my body on hers so I can use my left hand to set my cock free from my underwear. I grabbed her hair again an pulled them to me. My legs separated hers. My cock was on her butt! She knew what I wanted and she was fighting hard now!!!

I put my left hand on her right tit. I felt in my hand for the first time this soft white dream of mine. I rubbed it. I raised my body a little. She thought that I was giving her space and raised her butt. Suddenly I grabbed my cock and guided it on her asshole. I quickly grabbed her tit again. It was my time…

I squeezed her tit really hard!!! She tried to moan from pain, but as she was like this I pushed my cock in her ass!!! The feeling was amazing!!! I didn’t go slowly cause there wasn’t time for this! I had to fuck her. I had to make her mine! This caused a big pain to her and me but when I was deep in her I stayed still...

“You are mine now mom!”. She was biting my hand now! A few moment passed and I started to pump her ass slowly as my hand was pinching her obviously erected nipples!!! She had her hand on my left hand trying to make me take it away so she gets free but that was for so short time. I started to fuck her ass faster.

“Take me in you mom! Deeper! Take it deep slut!!!”. I was fucking her harder now; deeper and harder!!! Her hands weren’t under her body anymore: she was trying to keep a balance to her body as I was fucking her ass faster and faster. I saw her right hand going back and I thought she was about to try to hit me or make an effort to go away but this I saw made me crazy: she put her fingers on her pussy and started rubbing it hard!!! I couldn’t stand anymore…

“I’ m going to cum mom!!! I’ m going to cum in your ass mom!!!”, with these words I came deep in her ass!!! I was coming and coming like I never did before but I didn’t want to stop! It was so good to stop it! Seeing that she still was rubbing her pussy I did something that I could name bold: I let her mouth free. My cock was still in her ass! It was still hard. In pain but still hard…

“It was about time young man” mom whispered with a low voice interrupted from her effort to rub her pussy. I raised my body and sat on her butt. My cock still in her ass! I lowered my back and grabbed both her huge tits in my palms!! I pulled them to me and start fucking her ass again. She was moaning as I was taking her asshole again…

“Take me you mother fucker!!! ”, mom said, “take me harder!!!”. I was shocked but it was a pleasant shock! I pulled her tits to me hard and I pushed my dick as deep as I could in her ass! This made her moan loudly. She was close!!! I could understand this cause she raised her butt a little trying to take my cock deeper…

“ I’ m close my son! so close!” she said. I pumped her harder then! My balls were hitting her pussy and my body was making noises as it was meeting her chubby buttocks! I was close too…

“Cum for me mom..”, I said loudly, “ cum for me my slut!!!”. Saying these I felt my balls emptying again in my mother’s ass!!! She was coming too!!!

“I m coming baby!!! I am comingggg!!!”.

I collapsed on her. The touch of her naked body was like heaven.

“Don’t you think that it is time for you to stand up young man?” mom said to me. I smiled. I knew I was a “weight” on her for so long. She looked at me in my eyes. “Go take a shower baby”, she said, “I have to take one too”. I smiled and walked to the hallway. I turned around and whispered to her:

“I love you mom! You belong to me!” She smiled as she was tying her belt.

“I love you too baby. Go take your shower”. As I was leaving I heard her saying: “see you in one hour in your room son; just to make sure that your dad is sleeping. We both have so much more to learn for each other! ”.

INC8
INC8
5 Followers