I Dream of Selma 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted her head off his neck and kissed him softly, her hips were now moving in unison with him, swaying was more like it.

"I am quite good at massage..."

"Would you bring the dream to reality? Please. Use your hands to make me cum hard. Let me cum deep in your throat."

She gave a wide smile, her eyes crinkled; little crow's feet were beginning to show around her eyes. Her age and the fact the she had been through a rigorous day, but she seemed more than ready to do his bidding. She slipped out of his cock, said. "That is fucking waste of good juice. She stood on the floor and leaned and took his dripping wet, shining cock into her mouth, sucking and licking all the juice from her cunt till he was clean and bright. She smiled and went to the counter where the bag was kept. She seemed to have well prepared. She took out a bottle of water based gel, and set about putting the bed and pillows right.

When was laid on the towel she had laid on the bed, his back to her, she straddled him.

Her finger were soft and delicate, her touch mesmerising, soon he found himself falling into a stupor as she rubbed his shoulder and neck, his back and lower back. Only when her hand began to massage his ass, always an erotic zone for him, he began to moan softly and his cock began to grow. Then when she poured the gel between his crack and began to gently massage his ass hole, he was fully awake and fully hard. She slid a finger inside his ass, making him moan louder, she played with it for a while, then her palm dug his cock from under his belly and began to stroke it, oil it as her finger continued its massage of his rectum. She moved away, now working on his legs, and soon he went back to his stupor.

He was turned around and she straddled him, she adjusted the cock so the soft flaccid thing wedged between her pussy lips. Soft for a short time as it began to grow. She kissed him and massaged his face, she massaged his chest and then went directly to the toes, she sucked each toe before she applied the gel and massaged it and at last she was on the main course, she massaged the balls, and her hands gripped the pole lightly and went up and down. He was moaning loudly now, calling out her name. This was even more delicious than the dream.

She knew what she was doing, her palms and finger massaged his head, one hand on the shaft, and as soon as she felt him stiffen even a little, she would leave it alobe and massage the balls, returning to the cock again in a while. She brought him to climax, near climax several times and at at last succumbing to his pleas of letting him cum, she began to stroke his cock rapidly, up and down, up and down and it was amazing how she knew, she swallowed his cock in her mouth, all the way in and then began to suck the head as one hand stroked the base of the cock.

He erupted in her, his pelvis rising to shove more of his cock in. She kept stroking his cock till every last drop was expelled, and her mouth became gentle, barely sucking him, keeping him in her mouth as it twitched and jerked to softness.

She lay on him, flat on his chest. She kissed him.

"Now I have a request..."

"Anything..."

"Give me the massage you gave Eva."

"Huh?" He said, wondering how she knew of that!

"She told me, she feels so great after the incredible massage she wants more and is just afraid to ask."

"Oh she can drop by anytime for one more session. As for you sweet Selma, tomorrow I promise I will give you one. And of course, will speak to Shannon and see if we can have a outing together sometime soon.

She rolled off him. He fell asleep almost immediately.

12