I Drink Every Drop You Give Me

Story Info
I kneel before you in my gown, slowly lower your zipper...
1.1k words
4.43
24.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are at a party on a Saturday evening, at someone's home. It's a very large, old mansion built in the early 1920s with lots of winding hallways that lead to countless rooms. There's a band and people dancing but also wandering all over the house and grounds. It's a fancy party, black tie.

You're looking very dashing in your tuxedo, and I gently tease you by joking about how you look like James Bond. My long, dark brunette hair is loosely pinned up, and I'm in a bright blue silk gown. The color is lovely on my fair skin.

The gown has a deep halter neckline, and then follows my curves all the way down to the floor, and my back and shoulders are exposed. The neckline offers a lovely view of my natural 34C breasts. It's the kind of dress where you can't really wear a bra, and my nipples just slightly show through the soft gathers of the fabric. You can't really see them unless you're up close, and know to look, but you know, and you are.

You get your drink from the bartender, an excellent single malt scotch on the rocks, and I whisper in your ear that I want to go exploring in this fantastic house. You smile, and place your warm hand on the small of my back and guide me down a long hallway, finally ending up in a large library room. We've left the noise and buzz of the party behind, and we're completely alone in here, but we know someone could come in at any moment.

There are no lights on in the library, but some scattered candles are lit and one of the walls is lined with large windows, letting the light from tonight's nearly full moon stream inside. You turn to me and gently caress my cheek with your hand, turning my face up towards yours as you lean in for a long, soft kiss.

I let out a sigh as the kiss ends. You reach down and softly touch one of my breasts, lightly teasing the nipple through the silky fabric, smiling as you confirm your suspicions that I am not wearing a bra. You set down your drink on a nearby table and take both breasts in your hands, pinch my nipples and roll them between your fingers, feeling them harden with your expert touch. "Lovely," you say.

I smile, pick up your drink, and take you by the hand. I lead you over to a large chair that's upholstered with a soft, luxurious feeling fabric. You sit in the chair, and I hand you the scotch and lean down to kiss you.

I take a small pillow from another chair, and place it on the floor in front of you. I kneel down before you, as you take a sip from your drink and raise an eyebrow at me with a bemused smile on your face. My excitement about the naughty thing I'm about to do, plus your teasing, has now made my nipples fully erect, and you can definitely see them through my dress. I feel a little tingle between my legs and know I am getting wet.

I run my hands up and down your strong, muscular thighs, and then my fingers lightly graze over your already swelling manhood. I unzip your pants and draw you out. You're already almost at your nearly 9 inches, and I can feel you getting harder in my hand.

I gently stroke your cock with my hand, and then lean over and start teasing you with the lightest little flickers of my tongue. My tongue swirls around the head of your cock and up and down your length. I pull back for a moment, and you can feel my warm breath on the head of your cock that's just been moistened by my mouth. I look up at you and smile as I take you into my mouth, and begin to suck on your hard cock, gentle pressure at first then increasing.

I switch back-and-forth between deep sucking and little teasing flickers with my tongue. The changing rhythms and sensations are driving you absolutely crazy and you are throbbing and hard.

I pull back for a moment, and take a sip of your drink, the cool, spicy taste of the scotch rolling down my throat. I take one more sip, and keep the alcohol in my mouth as I suck on your cock again. The mixture of the cool alcohol and my warm tongue feels amazing.

I'm so turned on by how turned on you are, my panties are soaked through. With my hand I reach down and pull back the neckline of my gown, stretching the halter neckline to the sides, so my breasts are exposed. My rosy pink nipples are hard and super sensitive to the touch. I rub my breasts with both hands and pinch my nipples as I continue to suck on your cock.

After a while, I can hear your breath getting ragged. I take as much of you into my mouth as I can, and begin sucking on you with a new urgency. Your view of me, sucking on your cock while teasing and stretching my nipples, is a moment you know you'll keep as a mental picture long after this evening ends.

"Oh, God, Katie, I can't hold it much longer!" you gasp, as I take you even deeper into my mouth and caress your swollen balls with my hand. You tense, and then your warm, salty cum starts pulsing out of your engorged cock into my mouth.

It takes several swallows, but I drink every drop you give me and lick your cock clean. "Mmmm, delicious," I sigh as I get up from my knees. I take another sip of scotch from your glass, savoring how the cool spiciness mixes with the last tastes of your salty cum, and then you pull me on your lap for a deep, lingering kiss.

Your hands trail down to my exposed breasts and you caress my still-erect nipples. You lean your head down and draw one nipple into your mouth and then the other, sucking on them and lightly grazing your teeth across my sensitive tips. I moan softly and you draw me in for another deep kiss, wrapping your arms around me, my bare breasts rubbing against your shirt and jacket.

As we kiss, the door opens on the far side of the library, as another couple enters. I quickly reach down and tuck your cock back into your pants and zip you up. You pull the neckline of my gown back over my breasts, giving each nipple one last firm pinch before covering them up.

"Looks like you need a new drink," I say, standing up. I reapply my lipgloss, and smile at you as we turn to walk out of the library, past the other couple. We laugh, knowing that their intentions are probably just as naughty as ours were. You put your arm around me and we walk back to the party.