I Enter a New World with My Son Ch. 02

Story Info
My clever Son helps me on the straight and narrow.
6.8k words
4.43
71.4k
89

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harvey_32
Harvey_32
498 Followers

This is a work of fiction about a mother and son becoming lovers after the loss of the head of the family.

As I am an English some of the words may have a different meaning in other parts of the world, in particular my use the word 'fanny' refers to a someone's vagina and not their arse.

My grateful thanks for help I have received with editing.

-0-0-

To recap from chapter 1:

I vaguely became aware of some up beat music playing and some movement beside me. I felt a kiss way down on my tummy and more movement beside me. Somewhere in the mists of space I heard: "See you later Mum."

I calmly woke alone under the duvet at 8:22am, stretched out star shaped then curled into a foetal position on my side with lovely memories of the previous evening.

-0-0-

When I woke again with a start about 11am, I jumped out of bed desperate for a wee and collapsed in a pile on the floor. I got up and hobbled to the en suite with a dead leg, dropped to the toilet and thunder pee'd. I sat in deep thought and wondered how I had allowed myself to get in the situation of the last few days.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the pain of pins and needles caused by the blood returning to in my dead leg and rubbed it. I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of crusty dried juices and wondering if some of it may have been my son's semen. I absentmindedly drifted off in thought again.

The phone rang so I limped to the bed: "Hello Valerie speaking... hello you... just got up, did you get there ok? ... Oh good, what did they say? ... So when do they want you back? ... Oh that's good... I wonder if it's worth you buying another suit for tomorrow, they might notice that... you definitely need a different shirt and tie... what are you wearing?... mmm dark blue shirt with grey and red stripe tie, good choice, go get a light shirt, white or pale pink or cream, something like that and a plain tie... what colour is the company logo?... orange! Oo! That may be overdoing it, something neutral then... I'm proud of you, keep your cool and get plenty of sleep... I love you sweetheart... yes last night was lovely, I needed my sleep so it must have been really good... I can't wait either... see you tomorrow evening... bye love."

Wow, my son getting a second interview for regional manager post! He didn't expect to get a first interview. Everyone thought the guy from Oxford was a foregone conclusion but he didn't even make the short list. The cat was certainly amongst the pigeons this time.

I had coffee, showered and went to work. The next thing I realised I was on my way home to an empty house for the first time in ages. I suddenly felt very lonely cooking for one and eventually sat, yes sat, on the sofa watching TV alone.

7:50pm the phone rang: "Hello Valerie speaking... hello you, miss you honey. What's the hotel like?... oh that sounds a bit posh... makes my spag bol sound boring, ha ha... no just watching a bit of telly, think I'll have an early night... take care darling. Boss or no boss don't get drunk, they'll be watching you closely to see how you behave... oh ok take care see you tomorrow night."

7:55pm the phone rang: "Hello Valerie speaking... yeah I'm here, course you can come round... see you shortly."

"Hi'ii."

"Hi, I'm in the lounge," my daughter Claire found me, sat on the sofa beside me and hugged, maybe a little more than usual.

"Terry's news sounds promising, told me you nagged him about his clothes."

I caught my breath, "Nagged, oh hell I hope that isn't the way he saw it. He thought he was going for a token gesture interview, never thought it was anything more than a waste of time."

"Said he'd been shopping but didn't say what he got. Said you sounded quiet."

"So you came to see me, oh honey I'm fine. Lots been happening recently and this is the first time I'm going to be here alone for ages, since Terry's stay in hospital. Oh that must be a year."

We chatted for an hour over cups of tea then she returned home. By 9:30pm I was in bed feeling tired but restless.

My mind was reeling thinking of my son making love to me the previous night. It didn't take long to place my hands flat on my breasts inside my PJ's and rub them gently with my nipples stroking against the palms of my hands. They stood to attention straight away and I grabbed my breasts between fingertips and palms, massaging them hard.

I moved one hand down inside my PJ shorts to cover my fanny and pushed against it hard. It didn't take me long to grip my lips between my bigger fingers and pull on them. I soon felt myself getting wet and my fingers disappeared inside as I continued sqeezing my boobs with the other hand. The action of the hand in my fanny mimicked the hand on my boobs, my fingers curling round to squeeze against the palm with my clit being squashed hard in the middle, my nipple in the other hand.

It had been a long time since I'd been this rough on myself and could feel my fingernails cutting into my boob but I was enjoying the pain of it. The hand in my fanny was plunging in and out rapidly, alternating with squeezing my fingers up behind my clit towards my palm. I was pushing my fanny up towards my hand and lifting my bum off the bed humping hard against it.

Throughout the whole time I'd been thinking about making love with my son. Itwas his cock in me instead of my hand and it was his teeth on my breast not my fingernails.

I felt my orgasm running through my body and went very stiff, the only movement being the palm of my hand against my clit. I whimpered as my orgasm approached then thundered through every part of me like a train. As it slowly disappeared, I lowered my bum to the bed.

Needing the toilet, I woke at 2am with my hands still in my fanny and on my breast. Sitting on the toilet I saw I had two cuts where I'd dug my fingernails so hard into my breast: "You stupid woman." I said out loud "Bloody idiot, fancy doing that." and I huffed. Before returning to bed I washed the cuts and applied some antiseptic cream. One cut was right on the junction between the areola and the nipple

When I rose I dressed with a bra which covered the cut on my nipple but not the other, which showed through the white blouse. They felt sore all day and I kept wanting to rub them, much to the amusement of my male assistant. I kept thinking about Terry and the possible promotion but I resisted the temptation to ring him. The day was very long and made worse by having few customers.

My son-in-law took the boys to a football match so he dropped Claire, my daughter, off and we cooked dinner together.

The phone rang, "Hello Valerie speaking... hello you, how did it go today? ... Oh brilliant when do you start? ... What time will you be leaving? ... OK, see you tomorrow evening... Can't wait for a celebration fuck... Well done sweetheart, love you." I released the call.

"Celebration fuck Mum?" I was brought back to life with a jolt by my daughter and turned to face her.

"Sorry, what was that?" I said blushing.

"You said celebration fuck"

"Oh yes, celebration! I have something on tomorrow evening which I need to postpone." I lied.

We had our dinner and some wine during which the main topic of conversation was Terry's unexpected promotion. The rest of the family arrived to collect my daughter. We did all our hugs and kisses and I found some sweets for my 'favourite Grandsons.' They all left and I cleared away dinner things, did a little bit of paperwork. Then I showered and settled in bed for the ten o'clock news which I didn't see the end of.

I answered the phone: "... hello you, what are you doing ringing at this time? ... oh eleven yes I was asleep... well done again see you tomorrow... night night." I went back to sleep and dreamt:

I am sitting cross legged on the floor leaning against the cuddle chair, I am about twenty to twenty-five with long long hair which I am running my fingers through. This handsome guy about the same age enters the room and puts a DVD in the player, sits in the cuddle chair without even noticing me sitting there.

He presses play and a young blonde girl with massive enhanced tits walks into the scene and promptly starts removing her clothes until the only thing adorning her body are the ridiculously high heeled stiletto shoes. She starts telling some ludicrous story about how she met her gorgeous boyfriend and at the same time is playing with her ugly tits and sticks a massive dildo in her cunt that has been stretched out of all proportion.

I turn to look at the hunk sitting in the big chair behind me. He has stripped naked and is holding his enormous, oversized cock, gently rubbing up and down. I look back to the TV at the ugly cow who thinks she's God's gift and say: "Do we really have to watch this shit?" There was no reaction. "Can you turn this rubbish off?" Again there was no reaction, not even a recognition I was there.

I stood directly in front of the hunk but he stared right through me at the TV, still rubbing his enormous cock up and down gently. I turned the TV off but he still didn't notice, just sat staring at the black TV. I stripped naked and said "Don't look at her, look at me."

I had a brain wave. I used the camera on my phone and set it up to stream to the TV then filmed myself playing with my tits and cunt. The hunk suddenly sat forward in the cuddle chair and wanked much faster, he turned to me and said: "Hey sis, have you seen this cute chick? She's sweet." He pointed at me then to the TV.

I screamed: "FOR FUCKS SAKE LOOK AT ME."

I woke at 5am and could not get back to sleep so at 6:15am I got up to make some toast and tea. Sitting watching the news channel on TV, I decided to rearrange the furniture and by 9:30am I had made all the changes and spring cleaned. I sat down with a cup of tea and realised I had just laid the room out to match my dream. I also realised the hunk in the dream was Terry and I was the girl at about the age I gave birth to Terry.

I answered the phone: "Hello Valerie speaking"

"Hi Mum"

"Hello you, I was just thinking about you, how's it going?"

"Missing you."

"Miss you too, can't wait to hold you."

"Just had breakfast with three regional managers."

"So have you met them all now?"

"There's one more but he's in China."

"When are you coming home?"

"Finishing here about 2pm so I should be home about seven."

"Dinner or me?"

"What?"

"Do you want dinner or me when you get home?"

"You!"

"Can't wait."

"Must fly Mum, my boss is here, bye."

"Bye, love you."

I made a coffee and sat in the cuddle chair that Terry used to monopolise before my husband died, with my feet on the seat beside me. I drifted off into a daydream, thinking of Terry:

The way he started touching me as I slept on his lap.

The way he placed his hand on my breast very slowly to not wake me, his touch was so gentle.

The way he keeps his hand on my breast while we're watching TV, making the tiniest of movements.

The way he refused to make love without a condom when I'd had a few drinks, not even anal sex.

The way he stands behind and hugs me, kissing my neck.

The way he gently plays with my clit.

He has soft hands and his fingers feel nice in my fanny.

The way he slapped my bum.

And of course I thought about his cock rubbing my fanny and how it felt as he slowly pushed into me, and his stamina as he fucked me hard.

Oo his expert tongue in my fanny.

I realised I was feeling as horny as hell and my fanny was open and soaking wet. Of course I started playing; I put two fingers inside myself and slowly moved them back and forth. I was in a dreamy state thinking of Terry doing this to me, then I stroked my clit with the other hand and imagined Terry was licking me. I had a lovely little orgasm, just enough to make me feel light and fluffy

I finished my drink, showered and dressed then went to work. We were busy all day so it went very quickly and before I knew it I was back at home preparing dinner. I managed to shower and change while things were cooking and was in a happy frame of mind, looking forward to seeing my 'Regional Manager' son any moment. I was dressed in a lightweight white T shirt with no bra and simple short skirt. I kept imagining Terry walking behind me and hugging me, the way he does with one hand on my tummy, the other across my breasts and a kiss on my neck. I kept touching myself imagining it's Terry and started feeling impressed with the way my nipples had stood to attention and were staying that way.

"I hope you're not much longer Terry." I said knowing there was no one there to hear. I bent down to put potatoes in the oven and stood. As I straightened I was directly against Terry and as I'd hoped he put his arms round me for the most delicious cuddle, complete with the kiss on my neck. I couldn't have wished for it to feel any better. I waited 'till he'd had a good feel then turned round within his arms put my arms round Terry's neck and pulled in for a nice kiss. Terry had a hand on my bum and the other was rubbing up and down my back.

We stayed kissing like that for several minutes; I felt his cock getting bigger and my fanny getting wetter. "Come to bed." I said into his mouth. Terry moved his hand further down my bum and picked me up. I crossed my feet behind his hips as he walked to his bedroom and placed me on his bed. "I love your new clothes." I said as he stood up and I saw him properly. "Perfect tie. Was it hard to find?"

"No, the first shop I went into I asked for a tie with orange and they came straight out this dark grey with orange pinstripe and the inverse of it. The shop next door I showed them the ties and got the suit and a couple of shirts. Whole thing took twenty minutes."

"Let's see how quickly you can get out of it now." He stripped in record time, straddled my hips and put his hands up inside my shirt to squeeze my breasts.

Then he pushed my shirt up and seeing the cuts on my breast said, "What happened here?"

"I got a bit carried away wanking over thoughts of you holding me." Terry bent down and kissed the two marks then sucked both nipples.

"It almost looks like a nipple piercing that went wrong." and laughed.

I pushed him back to a sitting position then started playing with his cock. Initially stroking it with both hands the way you stroke a cat then circling it with both hands, I started slowly pumping him up and down.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Like what?"

"Me to get nipple rings." I continued my actions on his cock.

He lay on the bed beside me with a big grin on his face. "Easy Mum, we don't want me going off too quickly." Lifting my skirt up, he played with my now clean shaved and naked fanny, putting a finger or two inside and frigging me.

"Come and make love Darling." Terry reached a hand out to the bedside cabinet, "We don't need those any more." He gave me an inquisitive look. "I'm back on the pill." He smiled broadly.

"First I need to get my tongue in there." Terry knelt on the floor and stuck his tongue straight in my fanny and licked me until I had a little orgasm. "I love the way you taste when you come." Then he got back on the bed on all fours between my legs and placed his cock against my fanny lips, I thrust up against him and felt half of his naked cock inside me for the first time. "Ooof Mum, wow." I put my legs up, crossing my feet above his bum, my arms round his chest and holding tight, I humped under him. Terry dropped down squashing me against the bed as I had a big, big orgasm while he held still deep inside me. We could both feel my fanny muscles doing a merry dance and when they slowed he humped rapidly which took my breath away and he came. He filled me with his cum for the first time and I felt it being forced out of me, making my bum and tops of my legs wet and sticky, I had another small orgasm. We laid there gently stroking each other calmly for a few minutes.

"Do you know something Mum?"

"What's that?"

"That was the first time I have ever made love without a condom. I can't believe how different it felt."

"Why do I feel proud of that? ... Are you ready for dinner, 'cos I think it smells done and ready to be eaten."

"Starving Mum."

We sat at the dining table eating the roast chicken dinner making small talk, mostly about Terry's last three days and his new job. We were both naked, that was until we heard "Hello it's only me."

We both jumped out of our seats and ran to our rooms as I called out "Hold on a minute." I returned wearing a robe to find my daughter filling the kettle, "Hello darling." We hugged.

"Hi Sis." Terry joined the hug wearing shorts and T shirt.

"Well, what does it feel like Mister Regional Manager?" She released me and they hugged together for a long time, to the point I was feeling a little jealous.

"Have you eaten? There's chicken and roast potatoes still hot?

"Fine thanks Mum, but I might like a bit of your homemade strudel."

"Now how did I know that?" I said with a big smirk and served three portions.

Terry returned to the dining room with dishes, "Mum should I leave now?" She whispered.

"Of course not. Why?"

"Celebration fuck?" She kissed my cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow Mum."

"Don't be stupid darling, dessert and coffee is ready

"Ok if you're sure."

"Of course I'm sure, why wouldn't I be?" I might have had a slightly embarrassed look on my face.

We sat, had our food and coffee, chatting more about the burning topic of the day, Terry's promotion. An hour passed as did several brandies.

"I think I should be going, Congrat's again Terry." Claire stood, "Oops, I think one too many brandies." And plopped back down on the chair, she looked at the time. "Just gone 9pm. Great, my neighbour has just finished work; I'll get her to pick me up on her way home." She selected the number on her phone, "Hi Suzy, I've had a drink, can you pick me up from Mum's please? ... Thanks, you're a lifesaver." She put her phone down, "Five minutes, she hasn't got on the bypass yet. I caught her just in time."

We chatted 'till we heard the car on the gravel drive. "Bye Mum, thanks for the food, lovely as always."

We hugged, "Bye darling. See you at the weekend."

"Well done Terry." They hugged.

"Thanks Sis." He squeezed her bottom then I went with her to the door to see her to the car. Terry stood behind me and we waved as they drove away.

As soon as the door was closed Terry placed his hands on my breasts and gently squashed them against my ribs, then opened my robe and repeated the movement. I crossed my arms and placed my hands on his and held them tight. He kissed my neck and I was ready to fuck again. I turned round with his arms still around me to kiss him hard and urgently on the mouth. I checked his cock and he was also ready to fuck again.

Still kissing, I pushed Terry against the wall and released his shorts which slid down. He stepped out of them as I dropped my robe. Then I pushed him to the floor until he was laying flat and I followed him down. I sucked on his cock for a few seconds and played with his balls and nipples. "Fuck this for a game of soldiers." I said as I straddled his thighs, positioned my fanny against his cock and dropped down quickly, filling my fanny with his cock. "That's better." I hissed.

"Oh yes Mum."

I leant my hands on his chest and humped on Terry's cock, rubbing my clit hard against him. I was so turned on that I came very hard and very quickly, so quickly that it took me by surprise. I froze rigid as the orgasm exploded from my fanny right through my body. I heard: "Are you ok Mum?" which sounded like it was echoing down a distant corridor. "Mum are you ok?" sounded much closer. "Mum. Mum." Sounding close and panicky and I felt my shoulders being shaken.

I let out a big breath. "Oh... my... fucking... god." I shook my shoulders and breathed in. "Ooo'vvvfe." I hissed through my teeth, breathing deeply to catch my breath again, "I haven't come like that for a very long time!"

Harvey_32
Harvey_32
498 Followers
12