I Feel Like a Woman Ch. 02

Story Info
What the woman needs.
2.4k words
4.44
22.2k
15
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

I found myself in the bathroom cubic at Knot's Landing restaurant Shannon and I went to in celebration of the house she just sold. Here I sat atop the closed toilet lid, a g-string in one hand and a bra in the other. I stared at them and recollected how I got to here.

The evening before, Shannon my girlfriend butt fucked me with her strap-on. As I relaxed in bed the next morning, Shannon went for her shower after setting out the outfit she was going to wear. She was a very successful real estate agent and had a showing. Showing were most popular on weekends and this Saturday was no different.

As I mentioned before, Shannon is a natural with big eyes and plump lips. She has a curvy body with a set of very bodacious boobs. When I spotted the black bra she was going to wear that day, curiosity got the better of me. I held it up by the shoulder straps. Mesmerised, I held it to my chest, just in time for Shannon to return to the bedroom. She thought it looked cute like a little girl trying on her Mom's bra.

When she went back to finish her shower, I laid the bra on top of my chest. I found her strap-on and stuck it back inside my asshole as I stroked my "massive" five inch erection until I came all over my face and chest; drenching her bra with my cum. Shannon was standing by the door; was watching me and was fingering her cunt.

After she left for work, I was drawn back to her bra. I used a pair of her panties to wear and jerk off in. I ended up tearing them, so I threw them away and hoped she wouldn't notice. Shannon came back home very happy about the sale she just completed and wanted to go celebrate, but when she was getting ready, she found them and made me tell her what I did.

At our secluded booth at the restaurant, Shannon pulled up her short hem and removed her wet g-string. She dangled it and the bra in front of my face. I grabbed them both before hopefully anyone noticed. When I asked her what was going on, she instructed me to go to the bathroom and put them on. So here I am...

I basically have to get totally undressed to put the underwear on. I was standing inside the cubic with just my socks on when someone came in. I dared not move. The cubical door rattled but the lock held it shut. "Hey! You going to be long?"

"Uu... Yeah. Um... Just got in." I managed to stammer out.

I heard the guy swear under his breath then leave. My heart was pounding! I quickly stepped into the panties and pulled them up. The string dental flossed between my ass cheeks. The small front covered only my small testicles. My dick was hard and stuck straight up. I did the hooks of the bra behind my back before redressing sans my male underwear which I shoved into my jacket pocket. I took a careful glance to make sure I collected everything before I left. I barely stepped out before some guy barged passed me.

I nervously walked back to our table. I was sure everyone was staring at me knowingly. It had to be obvious I was wearing women's underwear. It had to be. Plus I had this erection tenting out my pants. My jacket just covered it.

I slid back into my seat beside Shannon. "You took long enough. Give them to me."

"But you said to put them on!" I was confused. "I..."

"I knew you were a perv." Shannon slipped her hand inside my jacket and felt for her... my bra. She undid my pant zipper and reached inside and pulled my hard-on out. She felt for the string of my panties and gave it a bit of a tug. Fortunately the table cloth was long enough to cover my lap. "Where are your ugly man panties?"

I took them out in a balled wad from my pocket and handed it to her. Then shockingly, Shannon used her fingers to open the waist band and look in. In a not too quiet voice said. "Hmmm. Seems to have some dirty pre-cum stains inside. Have the waiter throw them away."

I returned a blank, non-comprehending stare.

Shannon dangled them from her middle finger in front of my face. "I told you I am not in the mood to repeat myself. Then next time... Well I doubt you'll like the next time but who knows, maybe you will."

I quickly snatched my underwear from her finger and hid them in my lap. I saw our waiter start walking towards us with our salads. He placed them down on the table. "Is there anything else for now?"

"No." I immediately reply, then. "Ow!"

Shannon kicked me under the table. I gave her a scared, pleading look but she returned a stoic expression. She used only her eyes to command me.

"I mean... uuuh... Ow!" Shannon kicked me again. I handed him the wadded ball. "Yes. Would you please throw this out?"

"Sorry. Yes." Shannon added boldly. "Apparently, they are soiled and he won't be needing those anymore. I gave him mine."

Credit to our waiter, his expression remained unchanged. He took the wad and turned away.

"See? It wasn't that difficult was it?" Shannon teased.

"God! Shannon!" My entire body was shaking. "My heart is pounding out of my chest! I can barely breathe!"

While Shannon enjoyed her salad, I couldn't even take a bite from mine. I could hardly hold the fork to pick anything up. The waiter came by to pick up Shannon's empty dish. While he tried to remain expressionless, I noted a very slight up curve in the corners of his lips. "I'm sorry, Miss. Did you not like the salad?"

"Miss!" I responded.

"Oh. Sorry. I have a cold." His accent seemed to have changed to a fake, snooty English one.

"Oh. Okay. No I'm sorry I just didn't want to eat it." I told him. "Thanks."

When dinner mains arrived, it was no better. I managed a couple of chews. The butterflies fluttering in my tummy were trying to come up my throat and out my mouth. Shannon pretended to sympathise. "Poor baby! Maybe we should go home and enjoy our after dinner drinks."

The taxi ride home was terrifying. Shannon sucked my face while one hand was playing with my bra and the other was pumping my cock she had pulled out from my pants. Fortunately, the hack had no idea of my under attire I had on.

When we arrived home, Shannon did not allow me to put my cock away. She paid for the cab and made me walk to the front door with my boner sticking out through my zipper. Then she took an extraordinary amount of time to unlock and open the door. I nervously looked around for our neighbours.

Now safely locked inside, but I was still panicky and could barely catch my breath. Shannon was very nonchalant. Her stilettos made no sound as she walked across the carpet to the sofa. "Hon? I'll have a cognac."

Before I could take my first step.

"Hon? Why don't you get more comfortable first?" I looked at Shannon. "We're just girls around here. Take off your ugly man stuff. Wearing your undies will be just fine."

I stood there stunned.

"That wasn't a suggestion, Honey." Shannon reiterated sweetly. Then with a much sterner tone. "Don't make me say it again!"

Feeling very intimated but not having much of a choice, I removed my jacket. My fingers were so shaky I couldn't unbutton my shirt easily. After I unbuckled my pants and unhook the hook, my trousers fell to my feet. I had to remove my shoes to step out from them. Shannon looked down at my feet, then at my face then at my feet again. I quickly peeled off my socks.

I brought Shannon her snifter of brandy. I brought one for me too but couldn't drink it anyways. She said nothing but directly me with her eyes and a nod of her head to sit in front of her. I sat down on my knees before her feet. She used the tip of her shoe under my chin to raise my bowed head to make me look at her. Her foot dropped but not to the floor. She causally used the sole to play with my nipples both outside and inside of my bra. The roughness of her leather soled shoe on my nipples made them rock hard and excited me in my groin. My erection stuck straight up and out of my thong.

"Oh my! What is that?" Shannon also noted stiff condition. She used her foot to spread my knees apart further, then ran the tip of her shoe up and down the underside of my shaft.

"Uh!" I groaned.

Then she used the top of her foot to gently kick the underside of my sack. I could feel my ball immediately retract inside of my body.

"Oh gawd!" I groaned as she repeated her ball sacking.

"Are you enjoying this Hon? Wearing girlie panties and bra while I play with your little thing?" Shannon teased. She placed her entire foot against my undershaft and pressed. Her long pointed heel dug under my balls and almost hit my back hole.

"Oh yes, Shannon!" was rocking my hips to meet the rhythm of her foot. Pre-cum was flowing over and wetting her sole. "Please don't stop yet."

Shannon held her left foot up. "Take it off."

I undid the strap and removed the shoe. She pointed her painted red toe to my face. I opened my mouth; lapping and sucking as much as I could until her foot was complete soaked with my saliva. She used her toes to rub my spit into my nipples and had me remove her other shoe. I immediately accepted it into my mouth.

Shannon spread her legs. Of course I was wearing her thong so her pussy was bare. Her juices were already flowing as she placed her finger on her clit and rubbed herself. It was so fucking hot watching her masturbate only a few inches from my face. I tried to stick my tongue between her toes but her nylons prevented me from success.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Shannon's fingers her a blur as her hips humped against her hand. Her head thrashed left and right and then forced straight back. Suddenly, a huge spray. She had never squirted before. "Oh gawd! Yes! Fuck!"

Another huge spray. Then a third. Finally a couple of dribbles.

"Put it in me! Put your tiny cock in me and fuck me!" Shannon screamed. "Do it! Fuck me hard!"

I moved in between her thighs and shoved my cock inside her hot hole. Her heels kicked at my ass as I thrusted as hard as I could. The sensation was incredible but I couldn't make it last as I shot my load.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uuuh...!" I creamed Shannon's insides. She wrapped her legs around me and prevented my withdrawal. She crushed my face into her breasts. I couldn't breathe. Shannon continued to hold and thrust into me. After just coming, I was very sensitive and it hurt, but I couldn't scream as my mouth was silenced by her bosom. Her body started to shake and moaned out one continuous. "Uuuh..."

Her body finally collapsed and I gasped for air when she released me. I fell to the floor between her thighs; my face was but a few inches away from her gaped, quivering cunt. White oozed from it, I cautiously lapped it with the tip of my tongue. Her body instantly reacted. I repeated it over and over again until I had to start digging my cum out deep from within until she could take no more.

"Fuck, Hon! You've worn me out." Shannon smiled. She stood but her legs were wobbly. "Let's go to bed."

I had to go to the bathroom first. I found Shannon already in bed when I entered our room. The sheet was half down covering her waist and below. I reached under my pillow for my PJ's but found a pink nightie and panties. I looked at Shannon; she just looked back at me and grinned. I slipped the top over my head and let it fall around my body. It was so silky soft. I held up the panties; they were crotchless but the opening was tied closed with ribbon: one in the front, one in the back and one In between. I pulled the panties up my legs and adjusted the elastic band around my waist.

I slipped into bed and spooned with Shannon. Her breasts firmly pressed against my back. I sensed her hand play with and pull the rear ribbon tie. She moved her hips back slightly. There was something that began to push into my crack. It was too big to be her finger. Shannon asked. "Like it? It's my new, super slick dick!"

I bent my knee to give the invader easier access. The smooth round tip pushed into my entrance. I pushed back until the arrow head of her strap-on popped through. I let out a sharp grunt. "Uh!"

It was certainly longer than her other one but it was super-slick and slid in easily. I swear I could feel it in the pit of my belly.

Shannon started with long, slow in-out movements. She rolled me on to my front; her humping became slightly more aggressive but not abusive, but I wanted it. "Shannon! Fuck me harder. Please. Fuck me hard! Pound my ass."

Unsympathetically, her rhythm remained consistent, maybe even slowed slightly. "Oh no, Hon. I set the pace. I control you so you better not cum. I'm going to fuck your ass until it's so sore, you won't be able to sit for a week!"

I lost time and wasn't sure how long she fucked my ass from behind. Shannon spun me onto my back and continued to pump my ass. She made me climax two time but without shooting a load. She was building me towards my third when she instructed me to masturbate myself.

I came hard! Harder than I had ever cum.

Exhausted, we fell asleep. Next morning, I found out she was right. I had a lot of trouble trying to sit.

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers