I Fell Asleep

Story Info
Boyfriend shares her while she's sleeping...
1.6k words
4.27
167.9k
216
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PetalBane
PetalBane
71 Followers

A/N: This is my third submission to Literotica - so please offer up some constructive criticism. As always, every person in my story is 18 or older. Also, please keep in mind that this is a nonconsent story. If you don't like such stories, then I would advise against reading the following text.

Happy reading!

~

Sean was beginning to piss me off.

We were in our friend's basement, watching a movie with said friend that the two of them had been fangirling over for weeks. James, the aforementioned friend, was reclining in his bean bag chair. I was sprawled out on his futon couch, my head resting in Sean's lap. The three of us were still in our work uniforms, having headed straight to the basement as soon as we left the diner.

Unfortunately for me, the female uniform consisted of a soda pop dress with a hem line that barely reached mid-thigh. I hadn't thought much of it until I'd felt Sean's feather light touch on my bare thigh.

That wouldn't have been so bad, but then he'd started rubbing my thigh.

I sighed loudly and slapped his hand away; I was in no mood for this - especially in front of James. He and I had been best friends since we were toddlers until he'd professed his undying love for me last summer. Honestly, though, with his sweet smile, thick glasses, and unruly curly hair, I saw him more as a friend and had told him as such; the last thing I wanted was for him to catch my boyfriend fondling me not three feet away from him.

The movie was boring.

So boring that I found myself dozing, head still in Sean's lap. He began stroking my hair, too, which was incredibly soothing. I was so tired that I barely noticed that his hand was brushing lower and lower. Indeed, it was sending lazy thrills through me.

Still in that weird place between sleep and conscious, I was vaguely aware that Sean was speaking softly. I caught the words, "Jenna's asleep," and James answering grunt. But Sean's hand had slid right up my thigh by then and was gently massaging my pussy. I drowsily cursed myself; if I made a scene now, James would see.

So I stayed still as possible, dutifully ignoring the wetness gathering between my legs. Sean rubbed my outer lips softly before slipped a finger within the folds, causing me to jump. He'd stopped his low murmuring and was continuing his assault on my pussy quietly. I clenched my jaw to keep from moaning as he pushed his finger in and out, shutting my eyes tightly to keep up the pretense of sleeping.

After a moment of him finger-fucking me gently, he removed his hand from my pussy. I almost breathed a sigh of relief until he touched me again. This was a deliberate, hot, and wet probe at my clit. I bit my tongue to keep from yelping and tried to keep still, even as my clit was rubbed in slow, agonizing circles. Whatever it was slid from my clit to my pussy and dipped in deep, curving in against my vagina in fervent laps.

"She tastes amazing, doesn't she?" I heard Sean whisper. I felt a vibrating "Mmhmm," against my pussy and then had unmistakable sensation of a face pressed fully between my thighs, breathing in deeply and exhaling. I yelped and tried to bring my legs together while simultaneously reaching to cover myself. Instead, my fingers tangled in hair and my eyes flew open, heart in my throat.

James had his face buried in between my thighs and was lapping at my pussy hungrily, letting his tongue dip in deep before dragging it slowly to my clit. Flicking it. Those deep blue eyes bore into mine mischievously and he kept at it, grabbing my thighs and spreading them open for him.

"JAMES -" his name was a strangled gasp that was cut off as Sean sat up fully behind me, covering my mouth with a hand as he threw his other arm around me. Holding me down -

"Shhh, baby," his breath was hot in my ear as he struggled to undo the buttons on the front of my dress. "James was just curious about you. I thought he'd like a piece of what I've been getting for months."

I writhed, bucking my hips in an attempt to get them off of me. All it did was press myself harder against James' face in a gasp-worthy movement. James moaned against me and began licking even more desperately, stopping momentarily to nibble at my clit. I stiffened and gasped against Sean's hand right as he managed to pull at my dress, sending buttons raining down on James. The traitorous fabric fell apart, revealing to both of them that I had indeed forgone undergarments that day.

Sean wasted no time, dropping both of his hands down to my breasts - weighing them, pinching them, kneading them. I could feel his erection, rock hard, digging into my back. All of it - James and his feasting, Sean's mauling of my breasts, his erection - it was becoming too much.

My pussy felt like it was expanding, opening itself wider and wider to James' tongue. Wanting more and more. My protests died on my lips as James slipped a finger into it, plunging in and out, while he sucked on my clit. I bucked my hips against him once more, prompting Sean to slip his hands to my sides, holding me still.

"Cum for us, baby," he crooned, gripping me tightly.

I arched my back as James plunged in deep, hitting my G-spot right on. He held it there as I convulsed around his finger, drenching him. Waves and waves of pleasure swept through me, made even more intense by his thumb gently rubbing my clit as I braced myself against the orgasm.

After what seemed like an eternity, it began to fade. My heart was hammering so loud in my ears that I didn't catch much of what was being said between them.

That is, until I heard James murmuring to Sean, his finger still deep within me.

"- mind if I fuck her?"

I immediately choked out a sharp, "NO -" but, once more, Sean slapped his hand over my mouth, chuckling. His only response was, "Sure, but if she gets pregnant, I'm beating your ass."

My post-orgasm struggles weren't as strong as before, especially with the two men already holding me down and spreading my legs. I couldn't process what was happening.

James had molested me. He had given me an orgasm against my will - granted, the most intense one of my life, but still. And as I tried to understand it, to wrap my head around it, he was pulling down his pants, revealing a nice six inch cock and was lining it up to my vagina -

With a swift thrust, he passed any resistance easily and pushed deep into my pussy; I choked against Sean's hand as James sank his cock in to its full length, barely giving me time to adjust before he pulled back.

And sank in once more.

My pussy made an embarrassing squelching sound as he thrusted again, still incredibly wet from my orgasm.

Apparently deciding to sit this one out, Sean quickly slipped out from under me as James withdrew and pushed in again, gaining momentum.

But no, Sean wasn't leaving. Instead, he pinched my nose tightly, undoing his jeans with his other hand. My mouth opened automatically and before I could protest, he'd pushed his dick into my mouth, sinking deep down in my throat. I gagged as he held it there, tears blurring the image of him smirking down at me. He grabbed my head tightly and face-fucked me to the same frantic tempo as James.

I gasped around his dick desperately for air, but he didn't relent at all and even used his fingers to hold my jaw open for him. Both of them were grunting like animals, pounding into me with a passion I'd never experienced before.

James began rubbing my already-sensitive clit furiously as he thrusted, giving moans of satisfaction as my pussy tightened around him accordingly. Every part of me ached - my breasts, my mouth, my throat, my vagina - all of it ached with their need. My strangled cries intensified around Sean's dick as they both increased their pace - James, plunging into my pussy and Sean, thrusting into my throat.

It was so much - I couldn't take it. Without warning, my orgasm struck, tensing my body like a coil ready to spring. Stars danced across my eyes as my jaw struggled against Sean's fingers in my pleasure and my pussy clamped around James' dick in a tight grip. Both lunged in deep, holding their cocks in place as they came.

Sean's cum filled my throat and mouth, choking me, as James' shot deep into my pussy. Despair also filled me as I realized he was not wearing a condom, I was not on birth control, and I could very well end up pregnant.

Roughly a minute later, they both unceremoniously withdrew from me, leaving me gasping for air. Sean took his time pulling his pants up, smirking down at me as if I were a common whore. James hastily dressed and had the decency to look at least a little regretful as he glanced at me. I spat Sean's cum on the floor and stood with as much dignity as I could muster while James' cum began to leak from my pussy and down my trembling legs.

I was going to kill them.

PetalBane
PetalBane
71 Followers