I Finally Did It...

Story Info
A married man finally fulfills his desire for gay sex...
1.1k words
4.2
54.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rrwva
rrwva
34 Followers

I am married to a very hot, petite, and beautiful wife. We have been married for 14 years and have two kids. As usually happens, we also have not had sex for about a month and before that it has few and far between for the last two years. That is not the reason, however, for my decision to fulfill an ongoing desire to get together with another man. It was not the first time, but the last time it happened I was in college and it occurred twice. Both times I met someone who I did not know and gave them a blowjob, although the first had me bent over the hood of my car with the head of his cock pressed against my asshole. He pushed and I pushed but I was a total virgin as far as sex with another guy and he was unable to penetrate me before the flash of car lights scared both of us and we separated.

For years, even after my marriage, I have fantasized about sex with another guy and often masturbated to pictures of well-hung guys or guys having bareback sex. I even bought a dildo with a suction cup with which to practice while stroking my own cock to orgasm. For the most part, however, I still considered myself straight.

As I turned 40, I found myself looking at gay porn online and pictures of big hard cocks. I loved the pictures of a well-hung guy standing, naked, his semi-hard cock hanging straight out from his body. As I stroked my own cock, I could easily envision myself on my knees, his cock in my mouth...inevitably, I would fantasize about being on all four, his cock head against my hole just like years ago during college. In my fantasy, however, his cock would penetrate me and he would fuck me with slow deep strokes until pulling out and either shooting his come on my back or my chest, or me begging him to come in my mouth; I could feel my own cock swelling as I was on the verge, thinking about him pulling put and me quickly turning around, grabbing his stiff cock and wrapping my lips around the swollen, hot, head...I would pump his cock as his come shot into my mouth. After swallowing everything he gave me, I would lick the length of his spent member, continuing to stroke it as it twitched and grew soft...

I was nervous as I drive over to his house and I wanted to turn around, but I knew my desire would not go away and I was determined to have his cock in me. After parking, I ran up to the apartment building, took the elevator to the third floor, and knocked. I was nervous and I could not believe I was actually going to do it. I was really going through with it...my heart raced and I was anxious, like I was a kid waiting for Christmas...it could not happen fast enough, and I knew I wanted to simply walk in, and without saying a word make it happen without thinking about it. I had done all the thinking I needed to do and now I just wanted it to happen.

A man opened the door and pointed to a bedroom down a short hall. I am sure he said something but I was not listening, just doing what my body wanted, as if on autopilot. I opened the door and saw him standing there in the middle of the room, no shirt, and only a pair of underwear. Without a word, I walked in, got on my knees in front of him as he revealed his cock. It was soft, but thick, and I knew what to do, pulling it into my mouth, wrapping my lips midway down his shaft and using my tongue to swirl around the smooth head as it was in my mouth. Oh my God, I loved having his cock in my mouth and I sucked and stroked it, encouraging it to become stiff and reveal itself in its full masculine beauty. It was long, around 7 1/2″ to 8″ and took my time, making sure he knew how much I wanted him to feel good, how much I loved his cock, and how much I had completely given myself to its pleasure. Everything centered around this cock and I felt so excited, so hot, so good as I licked the length of his shaft, sucked the head, and went down as far as I could without gagging...he was not forceful, and did not push my head down on his cock, which I appreciated...

Continuing to suck on his cock, I unbuttoned my short, taking it and my t-shirt off, before standing up...this is it, I thought, my complete surrender to his cock and my desire. I quickly unzipped my pants, pushed both them and my underwear down to my ankles, and pulled them off. I stood briefly, completely naked and exposed, allowing myself to be vulnerable before indicating my submission to his beautiful thick cock by once again dropping to my knees and grabbing it, stroking it, and telling him I wanted him to fuck me.

I almost wanted to laugh...I was finally and actually living out my fantasy...I was completely naked in a room with another naked man, his cock stiff...I was finally doing it and I found myself swept up in the excitement of my submission. I absolutely loved it...

He told me to turn around and get ready...asking me if I was ready to have him put his big cock inside of me...Without hesitation I did as he asked and what I wanted for so long. Resting on my forearms, I turned around as he knelt behind me. I then placed my head on the floor, took both hands and spread my ass open for him, arching my back. I opened myself as much as I could, letting him know of my total surrender. I felt the cool air on my exposed asshole before he placed the thick swollen head of his cock against my hole. Oh my God, I am actually doing it...I wanted his cock in me so badly and I pushed backward toward him, "Fuck me...," I said, "Give me that big cock." He grabbed my hips, pulling me toward him as I continued to push. The pressure against my hole was building and I felt it slowly spread open, slowly...I was flushed, excited, and the only thought in my mind was how much I wanted that big cock inside me...and then...my asshole suddenly popped open, allowing his head to enter me..."Oh, fuck yeah..." He did it...he broke the seal and I was no longer a virgin.

His well lubed cock began its long slow slide into me...the heat from the pain only excited me and it felt so good. (to be continued)

rrwva
rrwva
34 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No rim job

He did not use his tongue to give a rim job and then use his fingers to open him up? That is the best part without it he would have passed out from the pain being so tight since he had never been fucked before.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Great start

I loved your story you just need to hurry and write the next chapter. I am a cocksucker and an anal virgin, but your story had me thinking about taking a cock in my virgin ass then it ended and left me hanging. Please continue the story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mark it down

Fantasy followed by flirtation led to a hotel rendezvous with my wife’s co-worker Mark. Fantasy fulfilled...just imagine...

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read your next chapters. I too am married and I remember my first time getting fucked. It was wonderful and didn't hurt at all (I think he was normal thickness not too big). Since then, I've become a sissy faggot cocksucking bitch who loves hot well-hung men feeding me their big cocks to suck and then fucking me deep and hard. Please tell more stories. This one was a great start for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hungry man

I had sucked a few big cocks and a couple dicks and really wanted a man to take me. I wanted to be forced. Fucked hard enough that I would remember for a few days that a cock had been shoved up my boy pussy and bred me.

I gave myself a couple enemas and squirt some KY up my hole before putting on pair of tight gym shorts, t-shirt, and sandals. As I browsed the movies to rent for preview I knew this was the night I would loose my ass cherry. A few guys were looking me over as I thumbed through the gay section. I picked a movie about Blacks on Twinks and rented a room to view it in private.

As I entered my viewing room I got my poppers out and started watching. I conveniently forgot to close my door and was soon joined by one of the guys that was checking me out earlier. He sat down next to me and pulled my hand to his crotch. He was firm but not big so I told him to leave me alone. He tried to stay and offered to suck me off.

No thanks I said." I want a cock like that", referring to the movie. He left and closed the door behind him. I did some poppers and took off my shirt and opened the door wide and sat back down. Next scene was interrupted when a guy came in and closed the door. Locking it before walking in front of me and unzipping his pants.

"git it out n suck me off Bitch".

I knew this was my man. I could see the outline of his semi soft cock in his pants leg.

"You really want me to just suck you off ? Come in here and interupt my movie for a blow job ? "

"You're right. Suck me hard so I can fuck your little ass like that boi on screen. " he said as he started grinding his crotch aginst my face. "You better like white cocks too. Not just black ones Bitch. You want this ? Huh ? Tell me " he said as he pulled his hardening cock out and started hitting my face with it.

I opened my mouth to suck his cock before it was too big to fit which would be soon. The head was huge compared to anything I'd ever seen, easily as big as a plumb on a nice fat cock.

"Tell me what you want"

"I WANT YOUR COCK"

"Good boy. I knew you'd like it. Show me what a COCKSUCKER you are."

I did the best I could to not scrape his head but it was hard to get past my teeth. He moaned and groaned as he face fucked me, pushing harder with every third or forth stroke. As much as I tried, I couldn't take him in my throat. He put my poppers up to my nose and blocked my windpipe with his cock.

"Pull your dick out an jack off ya lil faggot. Show me what ya got there."

I lifted up and pulled my shorts down to my knees keeping his head in my mouth.

"You're gonna cum while you suck my cock. I knew you would love suckin a big white cock while watchin them black cocks pound them young white boys. Cum for me. Cum while you suck my cock".

I was close and he knew it. He pushed the popper bottle up to my nose again and held it there. I was loosing it. I was about to pass out when he pulled out of my mouth. I was gasping for breath and he told me to stand up and jack off into my hand. As soon as I came he told me to get behind the couch. I walked the best I could with my shorts around my knees.

"Look at what that boy is takin up his ass. You wanna be just like him dontcha ? Rub that cum on your ass cuz I'm gonna make you a Bitch Boy. My lil Bitch Boy."

"I don't think I can take it" I told him as I rubbed my cum across my hole.

"Now spread your ass cheeks with both hands. Spread em wide n watch how that faggots getting fucked. Don't worry about not being able to take it ".

When he said that he grabbed my hips and shoved himself into me. I screamed in pain as he ripped into me.

"Yeah Bitch. Cry for me. You don't have to take it, I'll take it for ya ! If you would have sucked me off I'd have left this lil boy pussy alone but now it's mine. You want the rest of it? Want me to shove it all up your ass ?"

"No I sobbed. Take it out. It's too much. I'm a virgin ".

And he pulled out almost as fast as he pushed in. It hurt like he'll and got another scream from me.

"You were a virgin but you ain't no more. I'm gonna cum deep inside you so you can feel what it's like to be bred" and he shoved it back in.

"Snort some of them poppers Bitch. You might even enjoy the ride. I sure am". he said as he rearranged my insides till I could feel his balls hitting the back of my legs.

It took at least five minutes of deep hard fuckin before I was used to the pain and by then I was feeling his cum filling my insides. I remembered thinking that I had actually wanted to be taken and forced. I wished I'd never done what I had. Maybe I should have dreamt of a normal cock. Maybe I should have met the guy first. Maybe I should have....

"Suck your ass juice off my cock Bitch"

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

First Time with My Best Friend Straight married man is seduced by his best friend.in Gay Male
Taken for the First Time Ch. 01 An older man takes a willing first timer all the way.in Gay Male
Backseat Introduction Girlfriend's dad and boyfriend share the back seat.in Gay Male
So, I Sucked My First Cock Today! Guy's first time sucking cock...in Gay Male
Black Cock: 1 Day Changes Everything Straight married man can't resist black teen's huge cock.in Gay Male
More Stories