I Fisted Him, Now You Fist Me

Story Info
She fists a man, then is fisted.
5.9k words
4.53
294.5k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,705 Followers

Deb couldn't wait for her girlfriend Jessica to arrive at her place after work on Monday for a drink. She had a story for Jessica and was itching to tell it, knowing how Jessica would freak hearing all about what happened to Deb that weekend.

"So what is it you're dyin' to tell me about, Deb?" Jessica asked, settling down with a beer.

"Wait'll you hear, you ain't gonna believe it. It is so fuckin' wild. I been itchin' tell you all about it, Jessica, because I know you're a slut who'll appreciate it."

"Well, thanks for the compliment," Jessica chuckled, sucking on her brew.

They got comfortable on opposite ends of Deb's leather couch.

"So you know I've been surfing these sex chat rooms online, right? Well I started chattin' it up with this dude. We're getting all hot and nasty with our talk and the photos of him, assuming he ain't fuckin' with me and sending me fake ones, make my clit twitch. I mean the guy is a fuckin' looker. Twenty years old, gorgeous face, a nice, trim, smooth, hard body. All tanned. Nicely shaped cock, though it ain't hard in the pics. Well we get to the point where we're sharing fantasies. And I confess to him that I always wanted to fuck a dude up the ass with a big strap-on cock."

"Yeah, you've said that more than once, Deb," Jessica said. "The way you love to slam your rubber one up my cunt."

The two friends laughed; it's not that Deb was unfamiliar with sliding a thick rubber cock up a tight hole; it's just that previously the hole had always belonged to a female.

"Well, I figured he'd listen to me but then beg off. But the dude really surprised me, saying he'd been fucked by women with a strap-ons, but not for a long time. And that he'd love to do it again. So even though all we were gonna do is chat and shit, I decided to take a chance and invite him over. And told him to make sure he was good and ready to have me put his butthole through the paces."

"You are too much, Deb," Jessica chuckled.

"I'm so excited waiting for the dude to arrive my nipples are stiff as corks. Just the way they are now me telling you this story, Jessica."

"Let me have a feel," Jessica said, with a lewd smile, reaching out with a hand as Deb leaned over, Jessica squeezing Deb's firm titties, rubbing the nipples, visible through the thin white cotton.

"Look at you, you can't keep your hands off my tits, can you? Maybe I should take this top off?"

Now Deb whipped off her halter top as Jessica ripped off her T-shirt. The two of them were a pair of stunningly beautiful, slender blondes. Though they had only modest buds up above, those buds were topped by very sensitive, big, corky nipples. Now they both reached over to play with each others' cute little tits and aroused nipples, kissing while they fondled..

"Let's take the rest off too, okay, it's hot in here," Jessica suggested to Deb. True, it was a hot day, but most of the heat in the room was being generated from Deb telling her story. Now the two of them ripped off shorts and panties and quick as a wink were as naked as the day they were born. They'd known each other since they were in high school. About a year after they met, they got a little stoned and decided to fool around with each other. That was fun, finger games, eating pussy. After that they doubled on a guy up once in a while and swapped too a couple times when they went out as two couples.

Now, naked, they pulled back to opposite sides of the couch again, casually spreading apart their legs, flashing pussy between their sleek thighs. Each had a pretty one, sitting in the midst of a dense tangle of golden curls. They loved having thick rugs between their legs, and guys seemed to like it too. They could never figure out why some chicks shaved it smooth down there or why some guys liked hairless, shaved cunts. They both loved having a golden, bushy "V". You had to make your way through some thick forest to get to the prize.

Jessica dropped a hand between her legs and started idly playing with her pussy.

"I can't help myself," she chuckled as Deb, too, slid a hand between her legs.

"Shit, I'm almost as wet startin' to tell you this story as I was when it all actually happened." Deb said, working a couple of fingers up her tight, slippery cunt.

"So tell me, tell me what happened," Jessica begged.

"I'll do more than tell you, slut. I got something to show you too," Deb said, getting up off the couch and crossing the room to a desk, taking something out of a drawer, giving Jessica a wicked little smile.

"I had the dude, his name was Greg, take off his clothes and I took a picture of him. Look at his dick," Deb said, handing over the Polaroid.

Jessica's eyes went wide when she stared at the Polaroid which showed Greg with an aching erection, rising proudly from his flat stomach.

"Wow, he is cute! What a body. And what a nice cock!"

Deb smiled, happy to share like this with her girlfriend, keen to see Jessica's reaction.

"Glad you like the picture," Deb said, resuming her story. "So we small talked a little, but we done plenty of that online. And both of us knew why he was here. That's when I had Greg undress and took that picture you're looking at. Now you gotta remember, I'd told the dude I sort of wanted to pretend I was a guy, that we were going to be two guys, and I was going to do him. So I made sure to do myself up as a stud. You know me, Jessica, I don't have much in the way of tits and my hips are nice and narrow. You even told me that sometimes, when I'm dressed in a T-shirt and jeans and a baseball cap I could pass for a cute teenage boy, you know, a Leonardo or something. So that's what I did. I put on a pair of old jeans, a T-shirt and tucked my hair under a cap. Down below I got a big rubber dick strapped to myself, which makes a very impressive bulge in the crotch of my jeans. The dude's been eyeing that bulge since the minute he walked through the door. Looking over at the mirror I can't help but smile to myself. I gotta admit I look pretty convincing. I look like a hot, young, trim dude with a big, big stiff cock.

"Wanna get fucked?" I ask him bluntly.

"Yeah, I wanna get fucked," he says. "Right up my ass."

"Where the fuck else, huh? But first I wanna see you suck it."

"So now I pull off my jeans and my briefs and nine inches of thick, life-like rubber cock pops right out. He starin' at it like it's a work of art or something. Then he comes down and gives me one hell of a blow job, lickin' and suckin' away at it like he can't get enough. 'Lick my balls!' I order, and right away he's lapping away at my rubber balls. 'Now rim my ass,' I tell him, pulling the strap aside, letting him see it. He starts to give my asshole a thorough tongue bath.

"Oh man, I can picture him lapping away at you, Deb."

"He loved it too, Jessica. I had to make him stop so I could get to his ass."

"Tell me about it, lemme hear what you did."

"So I tell him to get up on his elbows and knees and stick it out for me. He snaps right to it, assuming the position like he was just born to turn over and stick it out for a stud. I mean, this dude's really got himself a hot ass."

"Is that butt for me?" I say to him.

"Yeah," he says, waving his gorgeous, smooth bottom in my face.

"I start off by giving him a playful spanking, then I begin to massage his buns, spreading them open, staring at the hole. Man, the sight of it really made my clit twitch,

"Deb?" Jessica interrupted. "Bring out that dildo, the one you used on the dude, let me look at it while you keep talking."

"Sure thing," Deb said as she went and got it.

"Check it out!" Jessica said, as Deb handed it to her.

"Strap it on, Jessica," Deb told her. "Strap it on and play with it. While I'm tellin' you the story, you make believe you're the one who's fucking the dude."

"Damn, you know how to get freaky, Deb. That's why I love you."

Jessica strapped on the dildo and started fisting the shaft, forgetting about her very aroused pussy and swollen clit for the moment.

"First thing I do is make a meal of the dude's butthole, eating out his ass nice and slow. The stud loves it, groaning and hissing like he can't get enough. You know me, if there's one thing I love it's a nice, tasty asshole that loves to be eaten up."

"Don't I know it!" Jessica cackled.

"But then I want to taste something else. So I take his dick in my mouth and I start to suck it, giving him one of my patented leisurely blow-jobs, making sure to stick a finger up his ass while I'm chewin' on it. And while I'm suckin' his dick I'm playin' with mine. 'Cause by now I'm really feeling like I am a guy. It's almost like I can feel that I have a dick."

"I'm kinda feeling like I have one right now," Jessica said, stroking it.

"No shit, that looks just like the dick I fucked the stud with," Deb said as the two of them laughed lustily.

"Anyway, let me go on. By now I'm ready for the main act now, so I grab hold of the lube. 'Ready to take it?' I ask him. 'Ready as I'll ever be,' he tells me, 'Where do you want it?' I tease. 'Up my ass, all the way, deep!' he begs like a slut in heat. So I slap some lube between his cheeks and ream him out with a couple of stiff fingers. He's pushin' back like a horny slut or something, greedy to take my fingers up his ass. I dig 'em in nice and deep. He's tight and smooth. Damn, I just love feelin' up a guy's ass, don't you, Jessica?"

"A guy's ass, a chick's ass, I love stickin' my fingers up a hot ass, period. Especially yours, Deb," Jessica said with a provocative wink and a smile.

"Later, babe, later. But now lemme just talk and tell you more. After I stretch him out with three fingers, taking my time, I finally pull 'em out. I work my dick between his cheeks, just teasing him, rubbing it around his slick hole as he's pushin' back, greedy to take it all."

"Oh fuck! I can't wait for what's next," Jessica hissed, excitedly fisting her shaft.

"Now I kneel behind him and work it in, my dick. Right away he's grunting and moaning like the hot bitch he's become, pushing back on it, wanting every inch. Well, I give him every inch. And not just from behind. Man, I fuck his ass in every position you can think of. I have him stand up and bend over. And then come at him from the rear. I have him sit on it. I put a pillow under his butt and get on top of him, doing it face to face. I love looking at him while I drill his young horny ass. You came at my ass like that one time, remember Jessica? A pillow under my butt, me spreading 'em wide and lifting my bottom, you getting between my legs, slammin' it inside me, first my cunt, then up my ass, the two of us staring at each other."

"Kissing..."

"Yeah, kissing, that was great. And you really socked it to my ass, the way I was socking it to the kid now. After about a half hour of this I'm really starting to work up a sweat. Man, fucking can be hard work, let me tell you. So, finally, I pull out of him. He just stays up there like that, on elbows and knees, stickin' it out for me, his hole wide open again.

'You like showing it off, huh?' I ask him. 'Yeah, especially now, after you've fucked it nice and hard,' he tells me. 'Shit, the sight of that is just too hot,' I tell him, staring at his asshole. 'I'm gonna catch my breath and keep doin' you some more, dude. You look like you can use it.' He gives me a real nasty smile. 'Anything you got for me, I can take,' he tells me.

"Those were pretty provocative words and right away they made me think of something. One time I rented myself a couple of porno tapes. You know how I've had this thing for guys doing guys. So I got me a nasty gay tape to go with the straight stuff. I'm watching this scene where all of a sudden one dude works his whole fist up another dude's ass. I mean he really buries it up the other stud's bottom. We've all heard how some fags like to do that to each other. But to actually see them do it, aw shit!"

"I gotta rent me that one; I always wanted to check that out, butt fistin'."

"Anyway, the dude's braggin' he can take anything I got. And I got me a fist. The dude had no trouble taking the rubber dick you're playing with over there, so now I'm thinking maybe I can fist his cute ass."

"You shittin' me? You really did that?"

"Just play with that dick and listen, okay?"

Jessica's hand was a blur, stroking the thick rubber shaft.

"So I tell him about that tape I watched and ask him if he's ever thought about that being done to him. He admits he has. I ask him if he feels like trying it now. And he says, maybe. And then he does this amazing thing, he reaches back and spreads his cheeks as wide as possible. If that ain't telling me something, what is."

"Oh man, I can't believe what you're about to tell me."

"Anyway, for this I'm thinking the jelly may not be enough. So I go to the bathroom and get a big jar of Vaseline. Greg's looking back at me, excited as shit, playing with his dick while I unscrew the lid and dip my whole hand in the jar, just like the guy did it in the video. Then I bring my hand down between his buns and right away I bury four greased fingers in his ass. Then I add the thumb, twisting all five around inside him, stretching him open. The kid is breathing hard now, excited as shit. I keep pushing until I have the first set of knuckles inside him, then the second. You should've seen the sight, Jessica, his asshole stretched to just about the max around my five fingers. But it wasn't quite the max yet, 'cause the widest part of my hand still wasn't inside him. So now, slowly, I keep pushing, twisting it around. He's hissing and grunting, breaking out in a sweat. But I just keep pushing until, suddenly, my whole hand is inside him, his asshole wrapped around my wrist. I can hardly believe it, I got my fuckin' hand buried up a stud's asshole! Inside, I bunch my fingers up into a fist and then I really start pumping it inside him. 'Fist my ass, fist it!' he hollers as I really give it to him now. Shit, talk about feeling power over a man. I got the stud up on his elbows and knees, stickin' it out for me like a slut, like my own personal sex slave. And what am I doin' to him? I'm rammin' my fist all the way up his sorry ass!"

"Oh God, I gotta play with this too," Jessica said, reaching under the dildo harness for her pussy while she kept stroking her rubber dick with the other hand.

"Now, slowly, I turn him over so he's on his back, my fist still buried deep inside his ass. And then, while I keep fisting him like that, I bring my mouth down and suck him off. Man, you wouldn't have believed the kid's load. I got me a mouthful of cum to swallow. Slowly I pull my hand out of his rugged young bottom, the bottom I had just fisted! You should've seen his asshole, it looked obscene! The kid is wasted, laying there, catching his breath. But me? I'm all revved up. So while he regains his strength, I unstrap the dildo, spread my legs, and beat off. Shit, I don't think I've ever cum so strong!"

"I wish I coulda seen it," Jessica said.

"Here," Deb said, handing Jessica another photo. "The camera was still there from the night before. So while I had my hand buried up his ass, I grabbed it and managed to snap this shot with my free hand."

"Holy, holy shit!" Jessica gasped, her eyes wide as she stared at the image of Greg's asshole wrapped around her girlfriend's wrist.

"Pretty nasty, huh?" Deb said, proud to show off just how far she'd gone.

"You know what all this is makin' me think of, hearing your story, looking at these photos?"

"No, what?" Deb asked.

"Ass! And more specifically, your ass, Deb."

"You wanna fuck it?"

"I wanna fuck it so bad! I wanna fuck it, I wanna lick it, I want to shove my fingers up inside it. I wanna do your fuckin' ass til it's done. Hearing all that shit you just told me about you and that dude, it's just made me feel bottom crazyright now," Jessica hissed, showing off her cock, the very same one Deb had used on the kid.

Deb, as Jessica knew well, just craved having her ass fucked. And Jessica had, over the years they'd been intimate with each other, really come to love fucking it.

"Okay, but then how about we make believe we're guys, two horny studs. No pussy play, no tits. Just ass and dick. That cool?" Deb suggested.

"Sounds freaky to me, I love it!" Jessica enthused.

"That means I gotta strap one on too, and let's put on T-shirts and a couple of baseball caps, cover our tits and hair and look more like guys," Deb said.

Deb got everything they needed, first strapping one to herself, then handing Jessica a T-shirt and hat. They stood next to each other and stared into a mirror. With the two life-like rubber dicks, each with a set of balls, strapped to themselves, and their tits and long hair covered, they definitely looked boyish. In fact, they looked like two of the cutest boys you could ever hope to run into.

"Wow!" Jessica sighed, staring at the two of them.

"What a couple of hot lookin' studs, huh?" Deb said, turning to Jessica. Then she looked down at the big strap-on Jessica was now wearing and took hold of it.

"I like your big cock, stud," Deb said, stroking it, licking her lips. "I like it a lot."

"Well if you like it so much, how about you suck it, then. Blow me, dude! Suck my big dick like you mean it!"

Jessica fell back on the bed as Deb brought her face down to the rubber dick. She sucked it hungrily now, thinking how the dude had sucked the same one, how she had buried it up his young horny ass. Then she licked the pair of rubber balls, and after that pulled aside the strap and dug her tongue between Jessica's cheeks.

"That's right dude, lick my hot male ass, I fuckin' love it!" Jessica barked, getting right into the fantasy.

"I'm gonna eat out your stud ass like it's never been eaten," Deb hissed at Jessica, and then made good on her promise, giving Jessica's asshole a lavish tongue bath, slurping away at her hot, aroused anus like she'd really been starving for it.

"Now I want me some ass," Jessica said, helping Deb get up on her elbows and knees as Jessica's girlfriend -- or, for now, 'boyfriend' -- stuck it out for Jessica like a frisky kitten with a red-hot bottom

"My ass is so fuckin' hot, my ass really needs it," Deb purred, looking over her shoulder at Jessica as Jessica pulled aside the dildo strap and dug in for her own anal feast, forcing her greedy tongue between her girlfriend's cheeks as Deb reached back with an arm and pressed Jessica's face against her bottom.

"Rim it, lick it! Fuck it, fuck it with your tongue!" Deb begged as Jessica forced her tongue inside. After a good, long taste, Jessica pulled her tongue away and slid in a finger in its place, working the finger in deep, Deb all the while still looking over her shoulder. With Deb watching her, Jessica sucked on the finger, then stuck it in again before reaching over so Deb could have a taste too.

"We're fuckin' sluts for ass, ain't we?" Deb chuckled.

"We sure are. Now hand me that lube," Jessica said, pointing to the tube sitting by the bed. Then Jessica slapped a big dab between Deb's cheeks, rubbing it all over, working it inside first with one, then with two stiff fingers.

"Oh yeah, grease me up, get me ready!"

"Ready for what?" Jessica teased.

"Ready for your big cock!"

"You want it?" Jessica said, kneeling behind Deb now, cock in hand, poised and ready.

"I want it so fuckin' bad!"

"And just where is it you want it?" Jessica purred, keeping up the tease.

"I want it up my fuckin' shithole!"

"Here it is, then," Jessica said, pressing the tip against Deb's slick sphincter.

libidinal
libidinal
2,705 Followers
12