I Found My Sister Stripping Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She too walked around me, using the stick to keep in touch with me. I realized I was comparing the two dances too closely, and even though I was supposed to be judging them on their moves, it really wasn't fair to do so, as the similar moves were standard stripper moves. Of course they would be the same.

Betty unbuttoned her blouse, and leaned forward, placing her hands on the armrests of my chair. "Slip it off my shoulders, student," she ordered loudly enough that Suzy had to hear. Placing my hands on the sides of her neck, I slid them back, removing her shirt from her shoulders, and leaving her in a skimpy red bra that was completely see through.

Betty stepped back, and unzipped her knee length skirt, letting it fall to reveal matching see through panties. She planted herself in my lap, and started moving her hips against me, before saying, "You're not done yet, student." I was really enjoying how she was playing the role of teacher, as I unsnapped her bra, finally setting her massive jugs free.

It occurred to me that Betty was stripping much faster than Suzy had. Suzy knew how to draw in her audience, where Betty was trying to get her wares out there as fast as she could. Both ploys were good, but which one was better?

Betty's red panties soon hit the floor, and she sat back in my lap, this time facing me. She pulled my head to her right breast and my lips to her dark nipple. While this was usually further than any of the girls went out on the dance floor, this was something that tended to happen in the private rooms.

I started to suckle the tasty tit, as Betty moved her hands from my head, down to my groin. I felt her undoing my pants, and wondered how Suzy would react at this. It wasn't until Betty had my long member out of my pants and she stood up that Suzy noticed.

"That's cheating!" She exclaimed indignantly.

"I believe the term is 'objection'," I told her. "If you object, then get over here and state your case."

She just looked at me for a second, before jumping up, and running over to us. By that time, Betty was already on her knees, my cock only inches from her large lips. Since my lap was already taken, Suzy proffered me her long nipples, which I gladly sucked up, gently sliding my teeth along them.

I moaned as Betty swallowed my cock down her throat. Her hand was massaging my balls, while her other hand roamed across my chest and stomach.

I had to smile inwardly at how well this had all turned out in my favor.

I reached between Suzy's legs, and moved my hand frantically back and forth over her clit, making her gasp and moan.

Betty's lips left my cock as she looked up at me. "So how do we decide this?" She asked.

"I guess whoever gets my cum wins," I told her releasing Suzy's nipple.

Suzy then dropped down, and shouldered Betty aside to get her lips on my cock. Betty fought back, and soon I had my penis between two sets of lips.

Betty would go down, and start licking and sucking on my sack, while Suzy swirled her tongue around the head, only to change places a moment later and Betty would be deep throating me as Suzy played with my balls.

Despite the pretense that had started this, I felt bad that I was the only one getting pleased. I stood up, and both women looked up at me, expectantly, probably thinking I was ready to choose. Instead, I lead them over to my couch, and had Betty sit on my face in a sixty-nine, and Suzy got between my legs to continue helping the black woman.

Betty started moaning and grinding her hips against my mouth and tongue, sending vibrations through my cock lodged in her throat.

Suzy stopped playing with my balls, and a second later Betty's lips left my cock as she sat up.

"Hey, that's no fair... I mean, objection!" I heard Betty say as Suzy climbed into my lap, and started rubbing my cock against her hole.

I sucked hard on Betty's clit, and she suddenly climaxed, forgetting her objection as Suzy gently impaled herself on my pole.

I moaned as I slid into the sexy Asian woman, and reached up to start playing with Betty's large black boobs, only to find that Suzy's lips were already latched onto one. I almost came right then, but didn't want to hand Suzy the victory that easily.

I moved the hand that would have gone to Betty's breast over to Suzy's, and enjoyed the thought that I now had a different colored breast in each hand. I liked playing with Suzy's long nipples, and Betty's large breasts. As I moved my hips rhythmically, I could hear Suzy's moans, muffled against Betty's tits.

"Oh, fuck! That feels so good! Suck my clit again, oh yeah, just like that! Mmm, I've never had a girl suck my tits before. Oh, Gawd, I think I am going to cum again!" Betty yelled, and my face was once again covered in her juices, about the same time Suzy's pussy contracted around my cock.

Betty stood up, and pulled Suzy off of me, claiming it was her turn. I stood up, and Suzy just lay on the couch with a dreamy look on her face. Betty looked at me, wondering what I was doing, so I had her bend over Suzy, as I prepared to enter her from behind.

I rubbed my slick cock up and down her pink slit for a few seconds, before thrusting into her in one powerful move. She grunted, but took it, throwing her head back and moaning as I started going in and out of her at a steady pace.

Betty glanced from Suzy below her, to me behind her a couple times, and I saw her get a determined look in her eyes. She bent down lower, sucking one of Suzy's long nipples between her lips, and I saw her right hand go for the other woman's crotch. Suzy's eyes flew open at the touches, and she looked in shock at the woman pleasing her, before placing her left hand on the back of Betty's head, and I felt her other hand near my balls as she played with Betty's clit.

This seemed to set Betty on another climax, as her already tight pussy started milking my cock for all it was worth. I had to slow my rhythm, lest I started to cum myself.

"Mmm, yeah! Finger my pussy. Suck my nipples! Oh, yeah. You really know how to please a woman!" Suzy started to mewl. "Ah, fuck yes!" She screamed as her whole body started to convulse. Suzy started pushing Betty's head down to her crotch, and again she looked at me with that determined expression before moving down. I knew the second that Betty's beautiful big lips touched the oriental woman's pussy as Suzy started moaning again in earnest.

I got an idea, and moved Betty sideways, until I was able to step over Suzy's head. Suzy must have known what I was after, for a second later I felt her tongue on my balls as I slid in and out of Betty. This was starting to be too much for me, but I held back as long as I could.

Suzy started to cum first, shaking and moaning beneath Betty and me, soon followed by Betty, as her cunt clamped down on my cock.

I pulled out, my own climax imminent and stood over the two women, still locked in their sixty-nine position. I shot my cum over the both of them, smiling as it slid off Betty's side to drip onto Suzy. I'm not sure either woman noticed though, as they just continued to suck and lick each other's pussies.

Grinning, I went back to my desk to work, but after a couple minutes of them still going at it, I realized I was once again hard, and decided I might as well rejoin the fun.

12