I Found my Wife on MarriedHookup Ch. 02 Ending 01

Story Info
Will Wendy consummate her cheating plans?
1.9k words
4.06
113.2k
73
39

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
941 Followers

Strongly encourage reading part 1.

*****

I had previously rejected the idea of unconditionally submitting and becoming a cuckold as my wife, Wendy pursued having a fling or flings with strangers who responded to her online profile on a philanderers' web site. I had also rejected trying to intervene and in hopes of convincing or threatening her into giving up her quest before she consummated her emotional adultery with physical adultery. I was left with divorce or staying with a hot wife and trying to craft a tolerable relationship or open marriage.

This was the week to make a decision. I had planned to return to town unannounced and earlier than planned to confront Wendy on Thursday, the day she had two dates planned. It was Sunday afternoon, I was heading toward California for a Monday meeting. I was exhausted both physically and emotionally as I had been dealing with work, divorce lawyers, and late night spying on my wife's internet activities. The plane probably hadn't made it above ten thousand feet before I fell asleep in my seat.

I was sitting at my office desk in the loft overlooking our great room. The only light was the monitor displaying my work spreadsheet. A car pulled up and the glare of headlights shone through the front windows. I clicked off the monitor and sat back quietly. The front door opened and Wendy walked in talking loudly.

"Diner was good, thank you. Too bad we had to drive so far to keep from being seen."

Then a response from a strange man, "I'm looking forward to desert. Come here."

Just when Wendy flipped the switch on a small table lamp the man caught up with her and pulled her into his arms. He kissed her passionately on the lips as his hands grabbed her ass and pulled her tight against him. I stood behind a potted fig tree that allowed me a good view while screening anyone from seeing me in the low light.

The men's large hands contrasted against the satiny silk red dress that Wendy was wearing. Her light brown hair was shinny and wavy and laid softly on her shoulders. Below the mid-thigh length dress black seamed stockings and black heels completed her sexy look. The red dress obviously hadn't been returned.

The kiss finally ended and the man said," I've been looking forward to this." As he spoke one hand moved from her ass cheek. He turned Wendy just enough to allow me to see his hand trace the neckline of Wendy's dress before coming to rest on her breast. It wasn't a delicate brush of her front but a very intentional groping. Wendy showed no resistance and had her hands on the men's waist.

They kissed again as his hand moved up to grab the shoulder strap of the dress. It was quickly pulled over her shoulder and down her arm. Half of the deep V dress front slipped down over Wendy's front. A shear red molded stretch bra snugly cupped Wendy's breast. Even from my vantage point 25 feet away I could see her nipple.

The man was less than subtle as he first fondled her nipple a few seconds then abruptly pulled the bra's shoulder strap down. Wendy's full breast came into view briefly before the man's hand grasped it. Wendy whimpered briefly before her lips were covered in another kiss.

There was a knock at the door. Wendy gasped, "Oh shit, I'm not expecting anyone and you can't be seen here."

The man said, "Don't worry, it's a friend of mine that I invited."

He took Wendy's hand and steered her toward the door with half her dress top still pulled down and her fit on display. He told the man to come in then turned to Wendy and said, "You said to fulfill my fantasy and that is what I intend to do."

I could see the surprised look on the second man's face as he took in the sight of my wife in a hot red dress with one breast exposed the moment he was in the door.

Wendy was mumbling, "My God, I didn't expect ..." as the second man, who had been greeted as Todd, stepped forward and kissed her bringing an end to her talking before she finished her sentence.

As Todd kissed Wendy - again without any protest, the first man stepped behind her and found the zipper on the back of the dress. Todd had already bent over to take Wendy's breast in his mouth as the first, still unnamed, man was sliding Wendy's remaining shoulder strap down with one hand while he worked the zipper down with the other hand.

The dress slid down Wendy's hips and puddled on the floor as her sheer matching red panties and the lace stocking tops were revealed.

If patience was a virtue these men were virtue less. With her dress on the floor the first man moved quickly to unhook her bra. Her second shapely breast came into view and the bra went flying across the room. Meanwhile, Todd had kissed his way down Wendy's torso and knelt and used both hands to peel the matching red panties down Wendy's legs. As Wendy was facing away from me I was treated to her shapely bare ass coming into view.

Todd was eye level with Wendy's pussy as he said, "Delicious." Before resuming his kissing moving from Wendy's, waist toward her neatly trimmed pussy. Before he could reach his intended target the other man shuffled Wendy toward the area rug in the center of the room. Todd stood then put his hands on Wendy's shoulders and pushed down signaling he wanted her to kneel. My wife, now clad only in black stockings, knelt compliantly. Both men were undoing their belts and undoing buttons as their eyes feasted on the shapely subservient woman kneeling before them. She steadied herself with her hands on Todd's legs as his shorts slid down and his cock...

I was shaken awake by the woman sitting in the plane seat next to me. "Sir, sir." she spoke into my ear as I regained consciousness.

"Are you OK?" "You were mumbling "Don't do it. Don't do it Wendy." You must have been dreaming. Is everything all right?"

Fortunately the blanket covering me hid my bulging slacks. I, apologized to the woman and thanked her for waking me.

She leaned toward me and whispered, "You were mumbling about fucking and I didn't want the children behind us hearing so I had to, wake you."

I apologized again and blushed in embarrassment as I thanked her.

I didn't know if it was a nightmare or premonition but I knew I needed to try and stop it.

The woman turned to me and discretely asked, "Did your wife have an affair?"

I responded, "How much did you hear? Not yet but she seems to be trying to."

"Prior history of promiscuity?"

"Absolutely not." I responded.

She continued, "Have you been fighting?"

"No!" I responded.

She handed me a business card as she continued, "Any recent medical or emotional stress?"

As I glanced at the card I noticed a string of credential letters. I recognized the Ph.D. credential but was not familiar with the other acronyms. I did notice the business name, Madison Therapy and Counseling.

"Not that I, am aware of." I responded.

The rapid-fire business like questions continued, "Any blackmail or peer pressure possibilities?"

"No blackmail that I know of but it does appear a divorced and promiscuous friend has been encouraging and coaching her." I responded.

"Have you ever done anything to make her think it would be OK - have you talked about it as a fantasy?"

She asked.

I paused, "Certainly not in any way that she would have thought was serious and, frankly not for several years. I have had all I could do to get her cooperative for a romantic evening and with luck, have vanilla sex afterwards."

"Are you too routine and boring?"

"No, believe me, I try to mix it up but she keeps saying we are too old for that stuff." I replied with a little annoyance.

We had been whispering back and forth for about half an hour and were an hour from touchdown and the questions continued.

"I hope you aren't going to bill me I joked."

"Have or do you flirt with or noticeably check out or lust after other women?" she asked.

"No, certainly not when I am with her." I responded.

"Do you get excited thinking about your wife with another man?" She asked.

I hesitated and she continued, "Be honest, about half of men find it sexy - that doesn't mean you would actually want it to happen or that even if you wanted it to happen, some men know that the risks of it screwing up the relation are too big even if it would be exciting for one night. Only about ten or fifteen percent of couples can actually do well with an open marriage."

"Whispering even quieter than before I responded, "Yes, it does excite me. I have woken up several times when thinking about it after seeing her pictures on the web site or reading the communications she has with the men from the web site or the stories relayed between her and her conspiring friend."

The questions got even harder. "If it ended now, could you ever forgive her?"

"I'm not sure but I doubt it. It hurts too much just to know she has been planning it. She had one date that I know about that she chickened out on but she has dates planned for Thursday. She thinks I am out of town until Saturday but I was planning on returning early and confronting her - I just haven't decided exactly what I want to do. I had papers drawn up if I decide to serve her."

"Kids?" she asked.

"Yes." I answered. "Eight and 11, I continued."

"Ouch." She responded. "And financial and health situation?"

"Good health and OK financial situation."

We went into more detail for another 15 minutes when the flight attendant indicated we would be landing in 10 minutes. I had been responding to her for nearly two hours so it was my turn to ask questions.

"So what would you do?" I asked.

"Well." she said, "If I were ordered by a divorce court to counsel you I would recommend extended counseling in an attempt to save the marriage for the kids' sake." "If you had engaged me privately I'd spend a little more time verifying my initial opinion that a divorce would be best as you are too young and have time to find a healthier relationship and will never be able to forgive her."

"No, I meant what would you do if it happened to you?"

"Oh, I'd extract a huge revenge on Jennifer, that so-called friend so that Wendy understands how seriously you take this. Then I'd extract a measure of revenge on Wendy but not so much that it would keep you from having a strong visitation agreement for the kids. Then I would encourage you to lose 15 pounds, color those few signs of grey in your hair, and get ready to enjoy finding a new mate."

As the plane touched down she took my hand in hers and said, "Good luck, don't let this ruin the rest of your life. call me and tell me how it goes."

After getting a car and getting to my hotel with a drive-thru salad - time to, start losing those 15 pounds, I powered up my laptop and searched my contacts for Jenifer's ex-husband's phone number.

A plan was coming together.

L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
941 Followers