I Found my Wife on MarriedHookup Ch. 02 Ending 02

Story Info
Ending Version 2. Wendy's fate revealed.
1.4k words
3.46
115k
54
63

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
941 Followers

Strongly encourage reading part 1.

*****

I had previously rejected the idea of unconditionally submitting and becoming a cuckold as my wife, Wendy pursued having a fling or flings with strangers who responded to her online profile on a philanderers' web site. I had also rejected trying to intervene and in hopes of convincing or threatening her into giving up her quest before she consummated her emotional adultery with physical adultery. I was left with divorce or staying with a hot wife and trying to craft a tolerable relationship or open marriage.

This was the week to make a decision. I had planned to return to town unannounced and earlier than planned to confront Wendy on Thursday, the day she had two dates planned. It was Sunday afternoon, I was heading toward California for a Monday meetings. I was exhausted both physically and emotionally as I had been dealing with work, divorce lawyers, and late night spying on my wife's internet activities. The plane probably hadn't made it above ten thousand feet before I fell asleep in my seat.

During my time in California I focused on getting my work done so I could head home early. While tracking Wendy's web and email activities I discovered she had rescheduled her Thursday afternoon date to Wednesday evening, presumably so she would be fresh for her Thursday evening date with Henry. My goal was to catch Wendy in the act then confront her as Henry on Thursday evening.

She had sent her suitor a photo of her body in a red sheer bra and panty set with the caption, "Red hot waiting to see you."

I arrived home Wednesday morning and made my arrangements. Secret cameras were installed while Wendy was at work and I left the house before she came from work to dress for her liaison.

I was sitting at my office desk in the loft overlooking our great room. The only light was the monitor displaying the controls for the 6 secret cameras I had set in in various rooms. A car pulled up and the glare of headlights shone through the front windows. I clicked off the monitor and sat back quietly. The front door opened and Wendy walked in talking loudly.

"Diner was good, thank you. Too bad we had to drive so far to keep from being seen."

Then a response from a strange man, "I'm looking forward to desert. Come here."

Just when Wendy flipped the switch on a small table lamp the man caught up with her and pulled her into his arms. He kissed her passionately on the lips as his hands grabbed her ass and pulled her tight against him. I stood behind a potted fig tree that allowed me a good view while screening anyone from seeing me in the low light.

The men's large hands contrasted against the satiny silk red dress that Wendy was wearing. Her light brown hair was shinny and wavy and laid softly on her shoulders. Below the mid-thigh length dress black seamed stockings and black heels completed her sexy look. The red dress obviously hadn't been returned.

The kiss finally ended and the man said," I've been looking forward to this." As he spoke one hand moved from her ass cheek. He turned Wendy just enough to allow me to see his hand trace the neckline of Wendy's dress before coming to rest on her breast. It wasn't a delicate brush of her front but a very intentional groping. Wendy showed no resistance and had her hands on the men's waist.

They kissed again as his hand moved up to grab the shoulder strap of the dress. It was quickly pulled over her shoulder and down her arm. Half of the deep V dress front slipped down over Wendy's front. A shear red molded stretch bra snuggly cupped Wendy's breast. Even from my vantage point 25 feet away I could see her nipple.

The man was less than subtle as he first fondled her nipple a few seconds then abruptly pulled the bra's shoulder strap down. Wendy's full breast came into view briefly before the man's hand grasped it. Wendy whimpered briefly before her lips were covered in another kiss.

There was a knock at the door. Wendy gasped, "Oh shit, I'm not expecting anyone and you can't be seen here."

The man said, "Don't worry, it's a friend of mine that I invited."

He took Wendy's hand and walked her toward the door with half her dress top laying on her waist. He told the man to come in then turned to Wendy and said, "You said to fulfill my fantasy and that is what I intend to do."

I could see the surprised look on the second man's face as he took in the sight of my wife in a hot red dress with one breast exposed.

Wendy was mumbling, "My God, I had no idea ..." as the second man, who had been greeted as Todd, stepped forward and kissed her.

As Todd kissed Wendy, interrupting her statements of surprise, she submitted to the lustful kiss again without any protest. After several moments of kissing the first man stepped behind Wendy. Todd bent over to take Wendy's breast in his mouth as the first, still unnamed, man was sliding Wendy's remaining shoulder strap down. With her second breast revealed first in the red sheer bra then quickly bared as the bra strap was pulled over her shoulder and down her arm. The other man then found the zipper on the back of the red dress and worked the zipper down. The tight dress pulled apart as the zipper was lowered and the dress slid down Wendy's hips and puddled on the floor as her sheer matching red panties and the lace stocking tops were revealed.

If patience was a virtue these men were without virtue. With her dress on the floor the first man moved quickly to unhook her bra which was quickly dispensed.

Todd used both hands to peel the matching red panties down Wendy's legs. As Wendy was facing away from me I was treated to her shapely bare ass coming into view. Todd was commenting on her nicely trimmed pussy as the men shuffled Wendy toward the area rug in the center of the room.

Todd put his hands on Wendy's shoulders and pushed down signaling he wanted her to kneel. My wife, now clad only in black stockings kneeled compliantly.

Both men stepped back and started quickly removing their clothes. Wendy knelt observing there undressing in silence until she gasped as jockey shorts were pulled down and two fully aroused cocks were uncovered, Todd's penis practically hitting her in the face.

Todd put his hands on both sides of her head and pushed his cock toward her mouth.

My cock was probably as hard as the two men's but I couldn't take any more. I cried out "Wendy, no, no."

I was shaken awake by the woman sitting next to me in my hospital bed. As I came to I saw my wife with a very concerned look on her face saying she shook me when I called out her name. Medical staff was arriving in the room and rushing to my bed while checking the monitors and various wires and tubes connected to my body.

My wife was hugging me now with tears in her eyes. Saying, "We were worried sick, you have been unconscious for 18 hours. The doctor was cautioning me not to try and move as my right leg was in a cast and I was bruised and swollen in several places.

I asked about the kids immediately as Wendy explained they were with her parents and we were in a hospital in New Orleans. I had been hit by a car running a light as I was walking across the street to catch up with an old friend I had recognized from college. He was the one that called 911.

As Wendy's comments soaked in the doctor expressed concern that my blood pressure and heart rate were slowing. I turned to him and spoke, "Its ok, they are simply reacting to being back to normal."

It was several weeks later when we were back at home that I asked Wendy if she had seen Jennifer lately. She looked at me kind of funny and said, "No, Jennifer moved out of town months ago to live with a man she meet thru a dating service. I told you that months ago."

I did now recalled hearing that. I smiled at Wendy and said, "When we are old and retired sitting on rockers on the front porch I have quite a dream to tell you about."

L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
941 Followers