I Found Sheri: A True BBW

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers

I stood and lathered her body and used a washcloth to massage every part. When I'd finished and rinsed her, she washed me the same way. She spent almost as much time on my ass and between my legs and cheeks as I did with hers -- I had the time advantage as I also managed to diligently wash each breast several times.

When she'd finished and rinsed me, I turned off the cool water and toweled her dry. Still in the shower, she dried me too. When she'd finished, I wrapped the wet towel around her and picked her up. She complained that I might hurt my back, but as aroused as I was -- my adrenalin had kicked in and she was light as a feather -- I carried her back to the bed.

When she was lying down, I crawled between her legs and began a very serious oral love period. She was so beautiful, so lively, so much fun, so sexy, so unusual in her attitude, and so open in everything she did, that I never wanted to leave. I practiced my best technique and held her in a continuous period of ecstasy, and an almost continuous flow of passion. I wanted her to know how good she tasted, how good she felt to me, and how much I needed to satisfy her. Eventually, as she was almost crying for no more, I moved slowly up tracing my tongue in a continuous path from where I'd been to her soft stomach, lingering at her navel and then up to her breasts. She sighed, placed both arms around my neck and asked in a whisper where I had been all of her life.

Then we kissed. She fondled me and stroked me, but I must have held back too long, because I couldn't climax. It was the start of a weekend and she asked if I had to be anywhere special. When I said no, she decided that I would spend the weekend in her bed and her apartment. Then she asked if I had any objections. Well, a gentleman probably should have said that she needed some personal time to herself. So, I said no and I stayed.

We fell asleep in each other's arms, and I dreamed. In my dream it was last night, I was aroused and in the mood for making love to her, but I wasn't very successful. I'd fallen asleep, and woke about one AM and this time I did have a rager. I'd dreamed that I'd gone to bed alone and naked, with the fan blowing across me, and when I awoke it seemed that I wasn't alone. In my dream, I rolled over and could make out her form in the illumination coming from the bathroom's night light. She was facing away from me, on her side and wearing a very sheer nightgown, it was so short that it only came to her hips -- it was a scarlet color and quite transparent. The color contrasted perfectly with her very long dark hair. The gown had shifted as she slept so that it rode high over her hips.

In my dream, I lay there and watched for a long time. Finally I could stand it no more, and reached out to caress her hip. I felt her shudder when I touched her, but my fingers traced from as far as I could reach up, to as far as I could reach down. I let my fingernails drag very softly and felt small goose bumps rise on her flesh. I let my hand trail across her wonderfully smooth ass. I covered both cheeks and then I trailed the nail of one finger ever so softly in the split between its cheeks, from where it disappeared between her legs to a spot up and along her back.

Slowly, I used my other hand to carefully lift the hem of her nightgown higher, to where when I leaned forward and over her; I could see her magnificent breasts. I started slowly on her right knee and used the slow movement of my nails to trace up her thigh, across her right cheek, circle and return to trace across to the entrance to her pubic area. I let my fingers slowly draw across the area of those luscious lips at the mouth of her pussy, up across her tummy, and then up and around her right breast. She shivered and moaned in her sleep, as I focused on her right nipple.

I moved closer to her and my stiffened cock touched that split between her cheeks. Slowly, I placed one hand on the lower cheek and the other on the upper cheek and spread them without waking her. The stiffness of my erection placed its head right at the rear entrance to her pussy, and as I slid slightly up in the bed and closer to her, it folded and lay lengthwise against her anus. I released the cheeks slowly and my cock rested there stretching the full length between her cheeks. It felt good to be trapped this way.

Now, I was against her and I rested my left arm on the mattress and used my weight to depress it slightly and let my arm slide under her waist without waking her. When my arm was fully inserted, I eased my other hand from where the mattress had been depressed by it. I reached over her with my right arm and then brought both hands up to cup her breasts in the palms of my hands. I slowly kneaded the soft tissue and rubbed my palm slowly across each nipple, trying to stimulate them in her sleep. Her nipples were now very erect. I kissed the nape of her neck softly and then her right ear.

She stirred slightly, and I could feel her warmth in my hands, my chest, my mouth, and wrapped around my cock. I must have disturbed her because she made a slight humming sound and then without moving her body, she turned her neck and kissed me. It was a soft, warm, lingering and loving kiss. Her tongue came alive and then she seemed to tighten the muscles in her cheeks and my cock felt warmer and grew harder. She tightened and released me several times, before she finally turned toward me and my cock slid from between her cheeks. The sensation was exquisite, and I felt slightly depressed for a moment as it slid away from her and my cock's head slid silently away from that back entrance to her pussy.

As she turned and tried to reach for me, I pushed her hands away and asked her to get up on all fours. Puzzled she did as I asked, still sleepy and half awake. I pulled away from her and stood up, then I went to the foot of the bed -- her head turned to follow me and she looked as if she were about to say something. But, I lay on my back and moved toward her until my head was between her legs and her pussy directly above my eager mouth. Now, I reached my arms around her hips and pulled myself up and kissed those soft warm lips. I continued with a bear hug around her hips as I ran my tongue from the back to the front of her pussy. I could taste the sweetness of her as I worked.

She shuddered a little as my mouth forced her lips further apart and my tongue began the more serious part of its business. Her knees slid apart on the mattress, as she lowered herself onto me. I maintained my hug and the lip seal on her pussy as she settled onto my face. I could feel her arousal and the stiffness of her clit as I continued. The sweetness came more pronounced and a slight amount of fluid wet my palate. With no need for the bear hug, I released my grip on her hips and reached one hand in from behind and one from in front and began to manipulate her pussy.

One hand lifted and held the shroud over her clit and the thumb and forefinger reached in to hold it while my mouth began to suck and my tongue to play. My other hand, spread the back of her lips and three fingers entered and began to first lubricate and then to stroke her pussy. My fingers found her g-spot and began softly stroking it as my tongue increased its presence.

Now I could feel her warmth and she began a slow, continuous, moaning climax and began to push down harder on my face. I caught and swallowed just in time as her juices flooded my mouth. It is a pleasure for a man to maintain his lady in this continuous state of climax, and the after reward is more than just special. She was so warm, so sweet, and so succulent in her climax that I had no trouble keeping up with the steady flow she yielded.

Suddenly, this continuous climax became a hard and thrusting experience as her g-spot caused her to cum from her vagina, too. Her minor orgasms had lasted more than an hour, but this final explosion came in a heartbeat and lingered for only a few minutes. Now, she pulled her knees together and tried to get up and away from me. She was desperate and yet loving as she finally pushed my face away. I rolled onto my side and squirmed my way up to her breasts and began another assault on them. Still breathing hard, she grabbed my head and pulled it hard against her breast and one glorious nipple. I teased and circled that nipple until she came again. This time she pushed me away and then curled up against my chest with her head nestled there, and her knees bent and drawn up against my own hardness.

After a few moments, she put her head back and looked at me and whispered thank you. But, before I could thank her myself -- I found that her hands had reached down and circled my cock. She held me that way for a few moments before beginning to stroke me. Her hands were so soft and warm, my erection increased yet again. She freed one hand and lowered it and softly held my balls. As I lay back, and her breathing became less labored, she scooted down and took me between her soft lips. She put her head back and looked up at me without ever leaving my cock.

After a moment, she removed her mouth, smiled at me and said "good". Before I could say anything she said "You taste good and I'm starved for something to eat." I laughed aloud and she smiled again as she resumed working on me. My staying power was being tested, as I struggled to keep from cumming. Finally, she pulled her head back again and said "Please?" with a questioning and pleading look. How could I refuse such a plea? I grabbed her face softly between my hands and began to stroke, and she continually allowed me to momentarily enter her throat. Almost instantly, I felt my cock, my balls, and my prostate convulse and I released everything into her warm throat and mouth.

Now, it was my turn to lie back, gasping for air, but she would have no part of that. She cleaned me and rotated in the bed to lie next to me. I wrapped my arms around her and spoke softly my own thank you. She fondled me for fifteen minutes until I was ready again and then slowly crawled over onto me and sat up. She guided my stiffening cock into her pussy and I felt she must have learned this from a horseback riding competition, as she fucked me to her orgasm, paused and repeated it several more times.

Now she sat on me and with that little twitch she has down there, she fucked me again and again -- finally, maintaining her movement as she felt me tensing. One last time for tonight, we exploded together, rested and went sixty-nine to clean each other.

Then I woke to the sound of a dog barking in the apartment next door -- I hadn't cum after all -- but I was even harder and in need of satisfaction.

I knew instantly where I was and felt a wave of extreme gratitude and happiness. I only hoped that my morning appearance wouldn't turn her off, and cause her to wonder why she'd ever done it. Slowly I turned over to face her, and caught my breath. She was absolutely naked and even more beautiful than I'd remembered. The sunlight from partially opened Venetian blinds crossed her body and caressed it softly.

I lay still, not wanting to waken her, and just studied her as she lay on her side facing away from me. That beauty and grace of her hips, her soft cheeks, her long legs, and her alluring back held me hypnotized. She was everything I'd ever wanted. I wanted to begin my morning by exploring every part of her and by listening for her sweet voice. After a few moments she rolled over and closer to me. She was now on her side facing me and I experienced another breathtaking view. I saw her beautifully formed breasts and studied them in detail. An artist couldn't do justice to their beauty. My eyes wandered to her beautiful face -- made more alluring by the muss of her hair and the softness in her sleep. I chuckled to myself as she began to softly snore. Again, my eyes wandered and took in the soft roundness of her tummy and that promise of territory yet unexplored. I continued down and saw the nakedness where I'd shaved and the gentle curve of her hips as they formed a perfect nestling place from the cares of any day.

Her legs were folded slightly with her knees forward. One hand cushioned her face, while the other dangled from an arm resting with the elbow nestled in that space at her side where the hips joined the upper torso. Slowly she seemed to be waking and she brought the upper knee forward and up while she rolled her hips slightly and her thighs spread wider. I was instantly aroused by the view, and ached for more of her.

My gaze was occupied momentarily elsewhere apparently, when she opened her eyes. She spread her thighs wider and then laughed softly a moment later. When I looked up she was smiling and then asked what I was watching. I was at a loss for words, again, and she smiled more openly and reached for me. I moved into her arms and we kissed good morning. I felt her warmth and softness as she thanked me for last night, reached down and held me, and then asked how long I'd been awake.

She told me that she'd woken several times that morning and watched me sleep -- she also told me that most of the time I'd been severely aroused and she'd wanted to do something for me, but let me sleep instead. I felt so relieved that she hadn't rejected me this morning that I wanted to pleasure her. But first, I asked if she had anything in the refrigerator. She apologized and started to get up -- but she told me that the refrigerator was stocked as I pulled her back down and made her stay there while I got breakfast. I asked and received confirmation that she had a waffle maker.

I fixed delicious waffles with butter, maple syrup and sliced fresh strawberries dusted with sugar. I made juice from frozen orange concentrate and then cooked three slices of bacon for each of us. I served breakfast in bed, and ate off a warm plate on her tummy. It was the best meal I ever had, and I was ready for desert before she'd finished.

Have you ever lain on your back, with a lady mounted and moving above you while holding a fork and plate in her hands eating breakfast? Eat your heart out -- or try it yourself. It was indescribable. It was our first intercourse and it was better than the best. Her bottom fit me like a well tailored glove, and her pussy surrounded and tended me like a mother might do with her first born. It was a life's moment for me.

We spent the weekend talking, and making love. We enjoyed trying, experimenting, with things we'd only heard about, dreamed about, or wondered about, and I made up my mind that I wanted to be with this lady for the rest of my life.

Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers
12