I Found You You're Mine

Story Info
She picked a bad place to camp.
1.1k words
194k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rene was a very sweet girl she had shoulder length red hair green eyes and a slightly heavy build that looked very good on her. She was what people called next door neighbor cute her breast were not very big but her sweet smile made up for it all.

Rene was into doing as much as she could outdoors she loved to camp fish and hike on a regular basis whenever she got the chance. She had time this weekend but she hated to go alone so she called friend after friend and everyone had plans.

She had decided to go alone and it was the first time she had gone to this particular lake but it had a beautiful camp area with a lake view. She had set up camp at about 6pm and started her fire for her dinner as she sat back and thought how perfect this place was.

After she ate it was so quiet and there was no one around for miles so she decided to go for a swim in this beautiful crystal clear lake. Rene slipped out of her tight shorts and tee shirt and put on a micro two-piece bikini and headed for the water.

It was cool as she got into the water and it felt so nice on this warm summer evening she thought she had just found her piece of heaven. It must have been about 9pm when she finally decided to get out of the water and curl up by the fire to get warm.

It was starting to get very dark when she heard some rustling noises but she put it off as squirrels playing that she had seen earlier. All of the sudden without any warning at all she was tackled to the ground and was being tied up by two hillbillies.

They were smelly and dirty and didn’t have most of their teeth what could they possibly want from her she thought as she tried to fight them off. Then one said hell Jessie we got us a real city girl here can I keep her I wont kill this one like I did the last one.

Jessie said shut up you jackass and help me get this little bitch tied up right so we can have some fun with her little city slicker ass. Rene was really freaking out and tried to figure out how she was going to escape from these sick hillbilly’s.

She was crying and screaming so hard and loud but no one could hear her fighting these barbarians off way out here by the lake. Finally Jessie had her hands tied and they carried her to this tree and tied her hands to a branch above her head on the tree.

The tree was in the perfect spot for what they wanted to do because there were two more trees close one on each side and they tied her legs to each one leaving her wide open. Jessie said well now Bobby looks like were gonna have some fun tonight with this little bitch.

Rene said fuck you you stinky bastards and with that both Jessie and Bobby started laughing hysterically as they walked toward her vulnerable body. Jessie said no baby were gonna fuck you and there aint a thing you can do about that.

Bobby said hey Jessie let me reenact that scene from the movie deliverance and Jessie laughed telling Bobby he could do what he wanted to her. So with that Bobby told her have you ever heard a little piglet when you try to catch them how they squeal.

Bobby slapped Rene on her ass hard and pulled her bikini to the side then he said I want you to squeal like a piggy bitch squeal for me. Bobby rammed his dry finger into her tight ass and pain shot through her body as he rammed it in and out.

He kept laughing at her and telling her to squeal like a piggy but she was just crying as he kept up the assault on her tight little butt. Then Bobby took his cock out and she saw it and couldn’t believe how big it was it must have been 11 inches long and 4 inches wide.

Bobby spit on his hand and rubbed it on the tip of his throbbing cock so that it would go in then he placed his cock up to her tortured little pucker. He thrust forward sending sharp pains through her whole body as he tried to get the head in past her tight little anus.

Rene screamed in pain as Bobby continued to force his huge throbbing cock deeper and deeper into her unwilling ass one inch at a time. "OH God,"she thought to herself, how could I like this.

Now Bobby was buried deep inside of her burning ass pounding his huge cock in and out at full force. Rene was getting use to the huge cock in her ass and feeling her inner lust rage.

Jessie walked up and pinched her nipples hard causing more pain to shoot through her body while she stood helplessly tied to the trees. Jessie ripped the swimsuit bottoms off of her completely and buried two fingers into her now wet tight pussy.

Rene was in so much pain but as Jessie kept ramming his fingers in and out she began to get more wet making it easier to slide his big fingers in and out of her pussy. Then Jessie took his pants off and she was in total disbelief he was the same size as Bobby.

Jessie lined up his huge cock in front of her tight pussy hole and pushed as hard as he could trying to bury his massive cock in her all at once. This sent a new sensation through her body as his cock invaded her pussy and stretched her tight hole to the limits.

Two ugly stinky hillbillies with monster cocks were raping her and her body was giving in as she felt herself start to tingle. God no she thought as her climax was building and her body was getting more and more excited by the second.


Rene felt Bobby’s cock start to pulse then he shot his load deep into her bowels sending her over the edge, as his load seemed to keep exploding. Jessie got so excited that he started to cum deep inside of her tight pussy sending hot juices deep into her womb.

Rene had never cum so hard in her life and she was completely spent from everything they had done to her so her body went limp. Jessie untied her and they were trying to decide whether to keep her or let her go when she finally passed out.

She woke up the next morning and she was at the campsite alone and nothing was missing could this have been just some nightmare. Just then cum poured out from both of her holes and she knew it was very real indeed.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
This Is What Friends Are For My best friend fucks my wife with his big cock.in Loving Wives
The Horse Emma lusts after her son's friend with a unique nickname.in Mature
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories