I Fuck Girl Wrestlers in the Ass

Story Info
The adventures of a charming sociopath in college.
2.9k words
2.74
98.4k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

Hello, there. My name is Stephen Valcourt. Who am I? Just a tall, good-looking black man originally from the Island of Haiti. I moved to Atlanta with my parents, Frank and Ellen Valcourt in 1999. I graduated high school in 2003 and enrolled at Morehouse College the following year. In 2005, I graduated ahead of my time from Morehouse and joined the Atlanta Institute of Technology. AIT is one of the country's leading private technical research colleges, with twenty thousand students and one of the best technical education programs out there. They recently added Division One Athletics, for both men and women.

The Atlanta Institute of Technology currently sponsors Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Basketball, Football, Track, Bowling, Cross Country, Wrestling, Ice Hockey, Volleyball, Lacrosse and Swimming along with Women's Intercollegiate Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Volleyball, Bowling, Lacrosse, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Field Hockey, Equestrian and Track. For club sports they have Men's Archery, Badminton, Boxing, Tennis and Track along with Women's Archery, Badminton, Boxing, Tennis and Ultimate Frisbee. Sports are important to me, so attending Atlanta Tech was pretty cool.

I graduated with a masters of science degree in civil engineering in 2007. I moved to the city of Boston in Massachusetts after I got hired by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology as an adjunct faculty member. I worked for them for some time, then quit. A corporation called EngenTech hired me. They were offering two hundred and forty thousand dollars a year to start. Not bad, huh? How could I say no?

Working for this large corporation enables me to travel a lot. They have branches in virtually all states in the union. As executive vice president in charge of special projects, it was my job to travel to various branches of our corporations and inspect them. That's cool with me because traveling for the company enabled me to do something which I totally loved doing. I like to explore the darkest sides of human sexuality. I got a taste of it in college and now, I am hungering for more. I like to meet interesting men and women. Intelligent, charismatic and ruthless people draw me in like a magnet.

I like to challenge ruthless and manipulative people, especially those in positions of power. Why? They're a rather fun bunch to compete against. Bringing them down brings me a level of satisfaction so intense I sometimes lack the words to properly describe it. There's an element of sexual satisfaction attached to competing against ruthless men and wicked women as well. In life, almost everything is a sexually charged competition.

Lately, I've been going after the deadliest prey known to man. I'm speaking about women, of course. Not just any women. Collegiate or professional athletes. The kind of chicks who are strong, smart, driven and completely and utterly ruthless. I like to compete against them. These days, they're the only ones who can give me a proper fight. In case you haven't figured it out by now, I am almost pathologically competitive. I've got no conscience whatsoever. The essence of my soul is this : I am ruthless. I am remorseless. I am manipulative. And I love competition. I'm not above treachery and deceit. And oh, yeah, last but not least, I'm better than you.

That being said, I set a minor goal for myself. I decided to seek out some sexy female athletes, seduce them, do them a wicked nasty turn and post my exploits on the web for all the world to see. Of course, I succeeded beyond even my wildest dreams. Sometimes, I simply amaze myself. I guess that in this day and age, it really pays not to have a conscience. Watch what happens.

For my targets, I chose female wrestlers. Why female wrestlers? Well, they're the most driven of women athletes. Most female wrestlers got into wrestling in high school. They competed against male wrestlers and other women wrestlers. Some of them even developed a taste for taking down male wrestlers. Lots of male wrestlers make the mistake of underestimating a female opponent. Also, since most men are brought up with the whole chivalry idea inside their skulls, it's not easy for them to pounce on a female opponent on the wrestling mat. Female wrestlers take advantage of this and take their male opponents down really fast. Got to hand it over to the females for being ruthless. Of course, some male wrestlers learn not to underestimate the women wrestlers. Those male wrestlers who ruthlessly go up against these women are those with the best chance of winning.

The chivalrous or overconfident or simply sloppy male wrestlers are those you see crying at the end of a match after getting their butts kicked by a female wrestler. I wasn't a wrestler in high school or college. I sometimes wish I were, though. I've fought against many men and women in my day. Taking down opponents of both sexes is satisfying but taking down ruthless and aggressive women is especially guaranteed to rock my socks. What can I say, I developed a taste for beating them at their own game. Some people call me a sociopath. I call myself a free-spirited human being with a flexible sense of morality.

So, as I was saying, I traveled around the country looking for the most famous and popular members of the high school and collegiate female wrestling community. My first target was Adrianna Pleasure, of Edgemont, Alaska. I read about her on the web. A five-foot-eleven, large-breasted, thick-bodied, wide-hipped and big-bottomed young black woman. She was a member of the Men's Wrestling Squad at her school. She competed at the 235-pound weight class and had some success. So far, she won five out of twenty matches. The 235-pound weight class is not the easiest weight class in varsity wrestling. Especially for a female. Adrianna didn't have it easy. She was competing against the big boys. And they gave her a run for her money. She made the perfect target.

I first approached her at Edgemont City Mall. There she was, the big and tall young black woman, walking around with some of her friends. I approached her when she was sitting alone, waiting for them. Adrianna didn't enjoy shopping with her gal pals. She was the classic tomboy who'd rather hang out with the guys or do guy things. Must be why she got into varsity wrestling. Whatever. I started talking to her and immediately caught her attention. I knew what I seemed like to her. A tall, good-looking young black man in a business suit. In the looks department, I could give that model Tyson a run for his money. I worked out and kept myself in shape. Plus nature blessed me with a handsome face. Don't fault Adrianna for falling for me. She never stood a chance the moment our eyes met.

It was child's play for me to work her up. If you are doubting my abilities, then you really don't know what a sociopath is. We're the most charming and manipulative people in the world. Given enough time, we can convince you that two plus two equals five. I read Adrianna easily. She was a lonely female. The male students at her school saw her as a buddy and not as a potential girlfriend. A big and tall female who plays varsity football and wrestles isn't most men's idea of a mate, especially if she is rather plain in the looks department.

When I looked at Adrianna, I adjusted my mask of charm according to her specific needs, and weaknesses. She was a sweet gal underneath her bulky and strong woman's façade. She simply needed attention. I was just what the doctor ordered. I played the role of the adventurous, sexy Bad Boy. And she fell for it. I asked her to hang out with me, with no strings attached. She was hesitant to leave the mall with a perfect stranger. And she didn't want to ditch her friends. I told her that I respected her for being a person with foresight, then handed her my cell phone so she could call them and cancel. Smiling, she did. Then, arm in arm, we left the mall.

For the next few hours, I treated her like a Queen. I took her to the movies and we saw a double feature. The action flicks War and Shoot'Em Up. Then, we ate at the most expensive and exclusive restaurant she could think of. Ever the gracious host, I paid for everything and delighted her with stories about my life, all of which were made up but were nevertheless thoroughly entertaining. By the end of that evening, she was falling for me. I turned up the charm. I wanted a piece of her action, but didn't pressure her. I was the sexy host showing a special lady a good time. Afterwards, I took her home and left her.

Adrianna Pleasure called me the next day, eager to see me again. This time, I took her to the rifle range. It was an exciting and fun date. She was a pretty good shot. Afterwards, we spent the day together. We went to the pool and I was delighted to see her in a bathing suit. She was a bit uncomfortable with her body. Lots of big black women are uncomfortable with themselves. I am sexually attracted to large black women, so I wasn't lying when I told Adrianna I found her sexy. She smiled, seeing the truth in my eyes. We had fun at the pool, then I treated her to a nice dinner.

During dinner, we talked about black life and the dating game, as well as other subjects. I dazzled her with tales about life in ATL, a place she had always wanted to see since she saw the movie of the same name. Yeah, I had her eating out of the palm of my hand. She was falling for me. I could tell. She kissed me at the end of our second date. I played the role of the suddenly shy guy. She fell for it, and became more aggressive. So much that she insisted that I go home with her. Her parents were away for the weekend. Excellent! Everything was going exactly as I planned! Better than planned, even!

Adrianna Pleasure took me to her parents home in Edgemont, Alaska. It was a modest two-story building. She sat me down in the living room and went to freshen up, leaving me with a cup of iced tea. I sipped my tea and looked around. I was looking at some of Adrianna's family pictures when I suddenly heard a noise. I turned around and there she was. A big sexy black woman. Definitely a sight for sore eyes. In my case, a sight for a sore dick as well. I liked what I saw and Adrianna could tell. Oh, yeah. Adrianna smiled at me and turned around, showing me her big and plump black ass. Damn, I wanted some of that big black booty! adrianna smiled, and told me to come and get it. I got up, and went to her. We kissed passionately, and I felt up her sexy curvy body.

We went into her bedroom, and continued the fun on her king-sized bed. Adrianna and I rolled around on the web, wrestling playfully. I found myself on top of her. She smiled up at me. I kissed her again, and began fondling her breasts. She giggled as I began sucking on them. While sucking on her boobies, I spread her legs and my hand went in for some in-depth exploration. Adrianna gasped as I spread her legs. I kissed a path down from her boobs to her belly and finally to her groin. I breathed in the smell of her femininity. Nice. Some women use vaginal deodorant. Adrianna Pleasure the African-American female wrestler from Alaska flaunted her own aroma. And I loved it. I spread her pussy lips and went in for a good licking. I pinched her clit, and she hissed. Grinning, I resumed licking it and probing it with my fingers. I'm quite good at bringing women pleasure. It makes me a better lover and therefore a better seducer. Pretty soon I had Adrianna screaming her pleasure in different languages. How about that? I watched as a white-hot orgasm rocked her body. All of it was my doing. And I totally loved it. I always admire my own handiwork.

Afterwards, Adrianna looked at me with a stunned look on her face. I smiled. She was still breathless. She was grateful and asked to return the favor. I thought about it and declined. The truth of the matter is that Adrianna is an inexperienced person, a novice when it comes to lovemaking. She has no idea how to go about pleasing a man. And I don't want any accidents to happen should my cock venture into her mouth. However, I told her that if she wanted to make me happy, all she had to do was obey me. Adrianne smiled, thinking we were about to try some roleplaying. Well, I had some roleplaying in mind, but I doubt we were on the same wavelength. So I told her. In a few simple words. Babe, I want your butt.

Adrianna swallowed hard, then blinked rapidly. She pursed her lips several times before saying anything. I could almost see whatever mechanisms worked in her brain. She was trying to decide. I didn't pressure her. I always prefer it when they offer themselves to me. Whatever I do to them, no matter how depraved, is always of their own free will. It makes it harder for them to face themselves afterwards. After a moment's thought, Adrianna gave me her answer. She wanted to try anal sex with me. As I knew she would. I smiled, and thus began the preparations.

One simply cannot rush into anal sex. It's not like the movies where some sexy young thing is always ready to get her ass fucked ten ways till Sunday. No sir. In real life, it simply doesn't happen that way. You must prepare. I walked the sexually naïve Adrianna through the whole shebang. First, I had her lie on all fours while I lubricated her asshole with some kitchen oil. Then, I fingered her asshole. Slowly, I worked first one finger then two inside her asshole. She gasped as I fucked her with my fingers. I twisted them around inside her and thrust them deep. She was tense at first but after a few moments, she relaxed and enjoyed. That's good. One should always be relaxed, both physically and mentally, before trying anal. Lest you face some unpleasant consequences. When I deemed her ready, I told her to brace herself for what was to come. I greased up my cock. Ten inches of long and thick, uncut Black Man Power. Slowly, I pushed my cock into her booty hole. I still couldn't believe that I was the anal virginity of one of the country's most famous female wrestlers. Oh, well.

Adrianna Pleasure screamed as my cock went into her booty hole. Having a woman scream during the moment of initial anal penetration is really nothing new. I placed my hands on Adrianna's hips and pushed my cock deeper into her. Oh, she screamed like a motherfucker but I didn't care. I was in love with her tight asshole which gripped my cock like a vise and if loving it was wrong I didn't want to be right. Even with the lube, her ass felt incredibly tight. I took my sweet time fucking her, going in with long and slow strokes. Slowly, she stopped screaming. I fucked her slowly, letting her get used to the length and girth of my cock. Slowly but surely, she got used to it. Oh, yeah. She relaxed, and enjoyed. I fucked her good. We went at it until I came, sending my hot seed deep inside her. We both screamed as the throes of passion caught both of us and hurled us into an erotic whirlwind...until we lay exhausted on the bed, sweat-soaked and panting.

Afterwards, Adrianna and I slept in each other's arms. How about that? It was one of the most fun experiences I've ever had. She is so going to be a top notch on my belt! When I left her the next morning, she was sleeping peacefully. I left her a note excusing myself, and some flowers. Aren't I a nice guy? I left the city of Edgemont shortly afterwards. I had a whole list of sexy female wrestlers I had to seduce. Oh, I forgot to tell you. I took pictures of Adrianna while naked.

It's funny how they made their way to the Internet. I wish I were around to see her face and her parents when they saw them. Oh, well. Whatever. Like I said, there were plenty of sexy female wrestlers out there for me to seduce. Let's see. There's Kristen Easter of the Crimson Wood wrestling team in California. Michelle Hutch of Heaven Gaze, Alaska. Josephine Muller of Woodland, Oklahoma. Yeah, plenty of them.

One by one I approached, seduced and fucked them all. And I posted pictures of my exploits on the web, after carefully blotting out my face. My adventures made quite a splash in the world of collegiate athletics. The wrestling community and the media were outraged. I was laughing so hard I almost bruised my ribs. I did what I set out to do, then calmly returned to my life in Boston as if nothing had happened.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers