I Fucked My Daughter's Boyfriend

Story Info
My daughter's boyfriend walks in as I'm taking my dress off.
2.3k words
4.28
424.1k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why doesn't he like me?" I sighed, staring at myself in the mirror.

My black dress hung closely to my curves and, unfortunately, was going to go to waste. I had been stood up by the same guy, again. Freakin' Jeremy Rogers can't even show up for ten minutes or call to tell me he won't be showing! I huffed as I unzipped my dress and stared at the brand new pink panty and bra set I had bought for this date. For a mom I looked pretty good, if I do say so myself.

My stomach was flat and my C-cup boobs weren't sagging. Plus, once a week I went in for a waxing so there weren't any prickling hairs...anywhere. I pulled my hair up from my neck and twisted to and fro, checking my body out in the mirror. Maybe that's why he didn't come; maybe I'm not attractive enough.

I dropped my brunette, almost black hair and reached behind me to unsnap my bra when I heard an audible gulp. I whirled around, almost losing my balance on my four inch red heels that matched my dress, to see my daughter's boyfriend standing there with a deer in the headlights expression.

"Michael!" I cried.

"Ms. D! I'm...I'm so sorry!" he quickly turned around, still standing in the doorway.

"What are you doing here? Kyra isn't here!" I exclaimed, struggling to pull my dress back on.

"I-I didn't know, I'm so sorry, please don't tell Kyra!" he urged, starting to turn around but I quickly snapped, "Stay facing away!"

I tugged at my zipper until I realized it was stuck. I pinched the bridge of my nose before sighing, "Michael, the zipper is stuck."

He turned around hesitantly and eyed me. My dress was half hanging off my body as I held it up barely with my hands behind my back. He nervously licked his lips and asked, "Do you want my help?"

"Yes," I rolled my eyes. He stepped into my room haltingly and walked over to me. I turned around and let go of the dress to pull my hair up. I had to maneuver my ass (stick it out) to keep it from falling off again.

His hands were warm when they touched the revealed skin of my back. He twisted the fabric in his hands and he gently pulled the zipper down. I frowned and muttered, "Wrong way."

"Where were you going all dressed up?" he inquired, pulling the zipper down farther.

Something in Michael's voice made me say, "On a date, but he stood me up."

"I'd never stand up a woman as beautiful as you," he blurted.

A glance up in the mirror showed he was blushing. We made eye contact in the mirror, his hands still poised above the zipper on my lower back. I bit my lip lightly and his eyes flicked down to the movement. He moved his hands from my back to around to my stomach, pulling me back against his chest. I dropped my hair and he began kissing and licking my neck.

I quickly wrapped my hands around his neck, relishing in the feel. It was a few moments before I remembered what was going on. "Michael!" I hissed. "What about Kyra!"

He stopped and groaned against my neck. "Ms. D," he breathed in my ear, hungrily.

I melted just a bit more. His hands slid from my stomach down to my thighs. "She doesn't have to know," he reassured.

"But...we'll know," I protested weakly as his hands slid up my thighs, bunching the silk dress in his hands.

"It'll be our little secret," he breathed hotly in my ear.

"Oh, God," I answered as his hands brushed against the thong I was wearing.

"You're so fucking hot," he responded.

I just moaned in response as he fingers moved my thong out of the way. His pointer finger brushed my clit and I felt myself grow wetter. I shuddered against him and he began sucking on my neck once more. He grinned when I moaned his name; I could feel it against my neck. I decided I'd given him enough power already and pulled away.

His eyes were lust filled when I turned to face him. He reached for me but I shook my head, instead grabbing his shirt collar. I pulled his mouth down to mine and pushed my tongue inside. He tried to, once again, wrap his arms around me, but instead I just batted him away and began unbuttoning his shirt. Once freed he shrugged out of the fabric and I pulled away to eye his chest.

God, he was hot.

I'd seen his chest out in the sun a few times when the pair had tanned side by side in front of the pool. I ran my hands up down his chest to his belt buckle, deftly unbuckling it as I trained my eyes on his. I dropped to my knees gracefully and he groaned. I smirked and pulled his pants down with his boxers in tow.

His erection bobbed freely in front of my face and I eagerly took the tip into my mouth. He combed his fingers through my hair and sighed, "You're so gorgeous."

I took him farther into my mouth, my hands wrapping around his thighs. I squeezed the muscles there and pulled one hand away to cup his balls gingerly. His fingers paused mid stroke and gripped my hair. I could feel him pulling me off his member and I obliged willingly. He pushed me back down slowly until my nose was pressed against the trimmed, soft hair on his abdomen.

I moaned around him, hopefully telling him I enjoyed this. I enjoyed him controlling this...me. I peeked up at him through my eyelashes and saw him looking down at me, smirking. When he spoke his voice came out raspy but still the same innocent, curious tone he had always had, "Do you like that, Ms. D?"

I moaned around him once more, closing my eyes as he finally pulled me off his member. With his fingers still in my hair, I breathed heavily. His hand removed mine from his balls - I had completely forgotten I had grabbed them. He moved his finger under my chin and made me look up at him. He grinned, apparently happy my face was flushed and I was panting lightly.

"Play with your tight pussy for me, Ms. D," his hand flexed in my hair and I bit my lip before moving my legs apart a bit farther.

I slid my right hand down along my neck and down my chest, between my breasts, over my stomach, and down to my thigh. His firm hand in my hair made me continue to stare up at his handsome face. He was watching my hand intently so I dipped my finger between my spread folds and let out a light moan.

He cleared his throat and seemed to shake himself slightly before instructing, "Rub your clit, Ms. D."

I moved my pointer finger over my clit, wetting it and sighing in response. His tongue darted out, quickly, and licked his lips. While I had only experienced cunninglus a handful of times, the fleeting thought that this eighteen year old boy may have his pink tongue in my pussy made me grow wetter and move my finger faster.

"Yes, just like that," he encouraged. "Tease your pussy for me."

I moved my finger down to my entrance and watched him chew on his lip. His fingers tightened in my hair when I pushed the tip in. "That's enough, stop," he demanded.

I whined quietly, starting to protest, but his hand tightened impossibly further in my hair. This boy knew all of my weaknesses already. He stroked his left hand on my cheek and sighed, "You really are gorgeous, Ms. D. Stand up for me."

I got my heels under me and stood up, his hand leaving my hair and smoothing it down. He ran his hand down my back and to my ass. He grabbed it roughly and pulled me against him suddenly, causing me to squeak in surprise. With my hands against his chest, his other hand reached around to grab my other cheek.

"I can tell how much you want this," he whispered into my ear, his neck bent down. "You're practically begging for it. You want this, say it."

"I want this, Michael, please," I answered immediately.

"Good girl," he pulled his right hand away and slapped my right cheek. I let out a gasp that ended in a moan. "Oh, you like that, too?" he questioned, still whispering in my ear.

My insides quivered as I nodded quickly. He landed another slap on my ass and I moaned softly, "Yes." "Have you been a bad girl, Ms. D? Do you deserve a nice, hard spanking?" his voice filled my ear and I knew I sounded needy and desperate as I moaned, "Yes, please, Michael. I need it so bad."

He smirked against my throat and began sucking on it as he landed a smack against my left cheek this time. I groaned and pleaded for another. He just chuckled and sighed, "Such a bad girl, begging for a spanking. I love it."

I half laughed and ended up making me moan again when he smacked once more. He bit lightly on my neck and continued sucking as his hands rubbed and took turns smacking my ass a few times. He finally pulled his mouth from my neck and whispered, "I need to fuck you, bad girl. Get on the bed on all fours for me, baby."

Chills ran down my spine as I followed his instructions. My ass was high up in the air, waiting for him. When he knelt on the bed behind me, between my still heel-covered feet, he startled me by slapping both of his hands down on my ass. I buried my face in the sheets, muffling my groan. His right hand spread my cheeks and he said, "I want to fuck your tight, little ass, too, Ms. D. But that'll have to wait until next time; I want your pussy first."

We both knew there wouldn't be a second time, no matter how well he fucked me and how much he turned me on. This kind of thing was a onetime deal. His fingers dipping into my dripping pussy shook me from my thoughts and I felt two of his large fingers stretching my pussy. They left me after a few pumps and then a deep moan filled the room.

"You taste amazing, Ms. D," he groaned.

His left hand was on my ass and I assumed his right was on his cock. A heartbeat passed before he pressed the tip against my entrance. I tried to push back against it, but he held me still as he slowly entered me. I moaned into the sheets until his hips were against my ass. He held still for a moment, allowing me to adjust to his rather large cock.

"So tight," he murmured. His hand on my ass squeezed as he slowly pulled out.

When it was just the tip left in me he pushed his hips forward and I began moaning again. He stopped about half way and instructed, "Sit up, Ms. D. I want to hear you moan for me."

I moved up so I was holding myself up on my forearms. He began pushing in again and I moaned out loud, my eyes rolling into the back of my head. "That's it," he groaned.

As his speed picked up, my grip on the sheets increased and I began moaning more. His stomach began pressing against my back as he leant forward to grasp my hair again. My moans grew louder and he began grunting as his hips slapped harder on my ass.

I was sweating when I felt the tingling in my stomach start. I looked behind me to see his head back and the sight of him fucking me fast and hard caused me to cry out his name as my body was rocked with my orgasm.

"Ah, yes, come on my cock, baby," he shouted, his tempo never faltering.

"Fuck, yes! Michael! Mmm, yes!" I cried out over and over again as he continued to fuck me through my orgasm.

"I'm so close, baby," his hips moved impossibly faster and I continued to cry out. Just before he came he pulled out and flipped me over. He grabbed my hips and pulled me down onto the floor in front of him. He grabbed his gigantic cock in his right hand and started stroking it with fever.

"Ah, fuck," he muttered, changing between looking down at my mouth open and ready for him to come in and lolling his head back.

"Yes, come for me, Michael. Come in my mouth, please. I want to taste your come in my mouth," I encouraged him.

"Yes, yes, fuck, Ms. D!" he cried as he tensed. His hand sped up and he spurted out a thick stream in my mouth and on my cheek. The second strip landed on my breasts and neck. The third and final was just a dribble that I eagerly lent forward to suck off his softening cock.

As I released him with a soft 'pop' he groaned my name once more. I leant back on the floor, my hand holding me up. I dipped my finger in the come covering my left nipple and sucked it off. He watched and let out a small laugh. I slowing started smiling and he laughed a bit more and breathed out, "Holy fuck..."

I giggled and nodded my head in agreement. I stood up on quivering legs - a side effect of when I had an orgasm - and said, "You should shower. I should, too."

"Together?" he asked with hopeful eyes.

I just walked past him, swaying my ass and clicking my heels. I stepped into the bathroom and hugged the door to me before saying, "Next time."

I winked at him before closing the door. His groan had me laughing as I turned on the shower.