I Get Laid----Oh Yes!!!!

Story Info
A mature wife with an active libido gets some on the side.
1.5k words
4.06
71.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FERDY
FERDY
38 Followers

I'd attended a wedding of a long time girlfriend in a nearby town. It was her 2nd marriage. Her first husband had been killed in an auto accident after they had been married almost 25 years. She was my age, early fifties and what is referred to as a MILF although in both our cases it was more like GMILF since we both had young grandkids. We both had taken good care of ourselves physically and had aged well.

I was still married to my first husband but over the years we had grown apart. His libido had never been that high, in fact contrary to most couples in our age group, I was the one who wanted sex all the time. I was frequently horny and had and used several dildos daily. I had tried some online chatting and email and even some phone sex. While my toys and the online activities gave me some physical relief, I really missed the physical contact. Sex with my husband was infrequent and not all that satisfying. I wanted a NSA contact with a man with a big hard cock and a tongue that he knew how to use. I love oral sex, the taste of cum (both mine and his) and really get off on kissing my partner to share the spoils.

Having had several glasses of wine at the wedding, I was feeling especially horny so on my way home I decided to stop at the local Sheraton and see if there was any activity in the hotel bar. I had worn a form fitting cocktail dress to the wedding. It showed off my assets very well judging by the men who had flirted with me at the wedding. Several of them were very appealing but I was reluctant to get involved with someone where that information might get back to my friends or my husband.

I hoped that maybe the hotel bar would yield a business man in town for a meeting, who was looking for a hot piece of ass. I spotted several likely prospects as I entered the room and took my seat at a small table. The waitress took my order for a cocktail and quickly returned with it and a bowl mixed nuts. Several minutes later she returned and said that a gentleman at a nearby table wished to buy me another drink and wanted to know if he could join me. I smiled, made eye contact with him and indicated that he was welcome to join me.

As he walked over to my table, I saw a well dressed man about my age who was quite attractive and seemed to be in good shape. I was curious as to who he thought I was. Was I a divorcée, a married woman or a high priced call girl? I decided that I'd let him make up his mind since if it went as I planned and his tongue was servicing my shaved pussy or if his hard cock was buried in my cunt or my mouth it wouldn't really matter.

He introduced himself as Tom and I replied that my name was Mary Claire. He asked, "Do you prefer Mary or Claire?"

I decided that I would get the show on the road and relied that, "Either Mary or Claire will do but if were doing what I hope we'll be doing soon, than Oh Baby might be more appropriate."

Needless to say, he was at a loss for words finally managing to ask me to dance probably trying to figure out how to respond to my approach.

The small trio was playing a slow song as we got up from the table and proceeded to the small dance floor. He turned out to be a good dancer who held me close as we danced still without talking. However it wasn't long before he began planting little kisses on my neck behind my ears.

This was soon followed by his running the tip of his tongue over my lips, seeking entrance to my mouth. He was a very good kisser and if he could use his tongue as well elsewhere, I was going to be in for a treat. After several songs, during which I could feel what felt like a nice sized cock poking me in the thigh, we went back to our table.

He finally got his thoughts together and said, "I'd like to take you up to my room and make love to you but I don't know what to expect."

I smiled my sexiest and said, "Tom, you can expect a very horny woman with a nice body who likes her tits sucked, her pussy eaten. She is past the child bearing age, so no condom is necessary which is fortunate since she loves the feeling of hot cum being pumped into her cunt or her mouth. She loves the taste of cum but also likes to share the load with her partner before she swallows. She loves all fucking positions, especially likes to be on top but as long as a hard cock in inside her honey pot, they're all good. She has been known to squirt, expects and is capable of multiple orgasms. Do you have any other questions?"

He though for a moment and said, "That all sounds great but I don't know if I can afford someone as beautiful and sexy as you."

I was really flattered; he thinks that I'm a high priced call girl which I guess is not that surprising since I came on pretty strong. I thought that I'd play along and said, "Honey, I have no set price, I just want to get and give good hot cum inducing sex. If it's really really good a gentleman may choose to give me a token of his appreciation."

That was all the explanation that was required and we were soon in the elevator on the way up to his room. As soon as we entered the room we were kissing and picking up where we had left off on the dance floor. Tongues probing mouths and lips, my hands pulling his groin close to me so that I could feel his rapidly hardening prick against my thigh. Dress being unzipped, bra being unclasped, recently freed breasts being kissed and hardening nipples being sucked, in short two people about to embark on a sexual journey.

Soon we were naked and I was admiring Tom's hard fat cock with its beautiful swollen mushroom head that was glistening with his precum. He was massaging my breasts with one hand, sucking my nipples and slowly moving his other hand up between my legs to my sopping wet pussy. Usually I prefer 34 ½ to 69 but in this case I just had to get my mouth around that beautiful cock and if my pussy wasn't eaten immediately I thought that I would die.

Oh my God, his manhood tasted so delicious, so hard and smooth, the swollen veins running the length, the mushroom head filling my mouth and throat as I take more and more of him in. His tongue is now in my pussy licking my clit. Now he is fucking me with his hard fat tongue and I'm going cum. OH YES, I'm cuming, it's been soon long since I've had an orgasm this good. I'm cuming again and it's better than the first time.

"Tom please stop that even though it feels so good. I need your beautiful cock in me right now. Lie on your back and let me ride your love pole and look into your eyes as you enter me. Play with and kiss my tits as I feel the head of your cock slide in me. Yes, that's it; it feels so big and hard and fills me up so nicely."

Once we had firmly coupled together, we rested briefly before beginning to really get into some hard core fucking. Sometimes it was slow long strokes and other times rapid short thrusts. All the while we were kissing passionately, fucking each others mouths with our tongues. Of course as wonderful as this was, we finally exploded together in one incredible mutual orgasm.

Several hours later after we had several more hot sessions, it was time for me to leave. As I picked up my purse off the nightstand, I noticed that Tom had placed four one hundred bills under it. I smiled at him and said, "Honey, save two of these for the next time as I handed him back two of the bills." Letting him think that I was a high priced call girl was a real turn on for me not to mention that I'd just had the best sex in my like. He was a fantastic fuck which I'll remember for a long while. Closing my eyes, even now I can see his beautiful hard fat dick.

As I walked out the door, I was grinning, I'd qualified as a $400 call girl which was a real ego booster for me. I'd found a way to satisfy my sexual needs, made $200 which I could use to buy some sexy lingerie for the next time and yes there definitely would be a next time, if not with Tom than maybe with a "John".

FERDY
FERDY
38 Followers