I Get To Watch?

Story Info
He likes to watch his wife have sex.
1.8k words
3.99
149.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
giudo2848
giudo2848
24 Followers

Since the parts didn't come in I had absolutely nothing to do all day, so I went home. Then I decided to surprised Lainey at work. When I got to her job they told me that she went on a break. I looked out into the parking lot and could see her car way in the back, she is probably out there having a smoke.

When I get about 15 feet away I can see that her car is empty, then I look at the car next to hers and I notice a man is sitting in it with his eyes closed, in his lap he has his hands on the back of someones head holding down while he pumps his hips, damn he looks like he is pumping some slut's mouth full of cum!

I step back a little so I won't be seen, then the woman sits up wipes cum off her face and licks her fingers, that is when I notice it is my wife!!!

And then I realize I have a huge hard on! I am standing there in shock, my mouth wide open, going through a million emotions, then Lainey turns around and sees me!

I turn and head for my truck thinking about my gun, which is in the console. I can hear her behind me yelling, "You don't understand!" , "We were just talking!"

She grabs my arm and turns me around, "WE WERE JUST TALKING!"

"Lainey, I saw you in a car, with a man with his pants down and a Hard on sticking out and you wiping cum off your face and sucking on your fingers, that can't be rationalized! "

"Guido, you have a hard-on, I, You, you have a hard-on!"

I took off running to my truck, jumped in and drove out of the city not knowing were to go, all thoughts of my gun forgotten!

I drove around until about 2:30 in the morning. Then headed home, still not knowing what I was going to do.

Let me tell you Lainey and I have a history, we had been married 17 years at that time, I had been in the Navy for 6 years, and was pretty sure she had boyfriends, I saw evidence but always talked my self out of. My best friend even tried to talk me into leaving her, I ended up dumping my friend.

You want evidence? Constantly coming home and finding men in the house, not in the bed, usually in the kitchen with a cup of coffee in there hands, sometimes sitting in front of my TV in my chair!

The one time that really had me thinking was when soon after I came home from a cruise and found a pair of mens boxers when I tugged on a piece of cloth poking out under a cushion of the couch!

I went into a rage, Lainey plead innocence, I just didn't want to believe my beautiful Babe was unfaithful!

The next day Debra, Lainey's friend, came to the ship asking for me, she explained to me that it was all her fault! Lainey had asked her to sit with the kids while she went to the doctor, and her boyfriend met her there and they had sex on the couch.

Never mind that she was married to a man I knew from our sister ship, I just never wanted to believe that my wife was screwing around, and went home and apologized to Lainey for not trusting her.

I have to add something here, Lainey has always wanted to suck my dick, but I am not really into that, I want it with me on top, or my favorite position, her on top so I can play with Lainey's wonderful Tits!

Well now I am walking into my house, not knowing if Lainey is even there. It's dark, when I see the bedroom door closed I turn around and go back to the living room and lay down on the couch and soon fall asleep.

My dream is Lainey sucking some big cock that she can hardly get in her mouth, kissing his purple cock head, licking the shaft, playing with his balls, then my brain changes my dream, its a long thin cock and she is swallowing it, and I can see his dick pulsing cum down her throat, I"MMMCUMMMINGGG!

I wake to find Lainey sitting on the floor next to the couch, her hand on my dick, she is naked.

She says, "Well Guido, what do you think of that, finally got you to cum with my mouth, and it took you catching me suck! "

She looked me in the eye and said, "I love cum, I love the taste of cum, yours tasted pretty good, not to salty, Dennis had a load but his was bitter, like cough medicine with pickles in it".

So I asked her how many men have you, ahh, done?

"Well I never counted, 25 maybe"

Damn, Lainey your a slut!" Strangers?

"Yes" she said.

"My friends?" I asked.

"A few", she said.

"Who?"I asked.

"Well, I don't want to tell you, God I am such a slut! David, John, (She said John with a dreamy look in her eyes) ah, Kevin, well no. She stammered

"I hated David, he was such an asshole, and John, I bet he had a big one!" I said. She just smiled! "What's that about Kevin, I thought you hated Kevin."

"I do, I better not tell you about him, you will get mad!" Lainey said.

"If I'm not mad after catching licking some bastards cum off of your fingers and swallowing, how could you get me mad"? I asked.

"Well my rule is I only suck their dicks, no sex, well no regular sex, he couldn't cum, he's like you, well like you were until tonight. But he wouldn't take no for an answer! "Lainey said.

"He raped you? Well they say you can't rape a slut, and I tend to agree with that." I said.

"I guess that was my way of saying to myself that I wasn't cheating." she said.

"Anybody else rape you?" I asked.

"Yes, but I don't want to talk about that." she said, "I want to tell you about some others, like John, he loves his dick sucked, he has a big dick and what a load, my god.

"You are such a slut, you little slut, and my dick is getting hard listening to you!" I said. "My god I would love to watch you suck John until he sprays your mouth with his big load, Oh my god I can't believe how horney this is making me!"

She took my dick in her hand and started suck me again.

I narrated, "Watching you suck John's big dick, your licking his shaft, taking his dick head in your mouth, sticking your tongue in his cock slit, opening your mouth and going down his shaft until it hits your throat, Do you deep throat?"

"NUNNNNUU" she said without stopping, she then started performing like I narrated. When she stuck her tongue in my slit I cummed, not a lot this time but it felt fantastic.

After a little bit she quit sucking on my dick, that feeling after you cum and she keeps sucking is so weird, you want her to stop but it feels so damn good!

"So you want to hear more?" Lainey asked.

"Tell me about the first time!" I said.

"Back when we were in the Navy remmember that Halloween party at or house, early that morning I woke you up and said we need to get ready, then I go back into the bedroom and tried to get you to have sex, and you just get mad, You yelled at me, "I thought I was supposed to get the house ready for the party!" And that made me really mad!"

So when you were cleaning and setting everything up for the party and I went to the package store to get the booze. I saw David there (My shipmate) and asked him "Why are you here? Aren't you coming to our party?"

"If you come to the party, I will show you something!

He told me, "If I come, can you promise me a good time?"

At that point I made a decision that changed my life!

Basically she decided to suck cock, and since mine wouldn't cum in her mouth , she was going to find cocks that gave her that wonderful taste in her mouth.

"Yea, I'll get drunk and do a strip tease!" She told him.

So when David showed up at the party she latched on to him and when I said "We need more beer". She asked David to take her to the store.

Lainey's account of the trip to the store, "We jumped into David's GTO, and I unbuttoned 2 buttons of my blouse and turned my body toward David hoping for attention, when her actions got no responce accept, staring at her exposed body parts she reached over and rubbed the front of his pants and found a nice hard cock and told him to, "pull over by that tree in the dark".

At this time listening to her story I again have a raging hard-on, "Yes you caught me today sucking some cock, if you still love me pull that thing out and show me something!

"Your a slut", I told her, "And I love it, if you like sucking cock, I am going to make you an offer.

"What are you talking about?" Asked Lainey.

"Sit on my cock and I will tell you my idea" I said.

So she gets up and lowers down on my again rock hard cock, I can't believe this, We haven't had sex this many times together in 15 years.

She is rocking back and forth and I am playing with her nipples and squeezing those big tits of hers when I pose my proposition:

"You can suck any man's cock you want as long is I get to at least watch, hopefully join in, no not like that, like you sit on my dick first, or I can come up from behind!"

She keeps rocking and I go back to her beautiful tits and I am waiting for her to say something.

"Have you ever done 2 guys before?"

"Oh boy, I was hoping you would ask that!" she replied.

"You fucking nasty little whore! More?

"Yes, I did 3 guys right here on this couch about a year ago."

"You fucking slut, that would have driven me insane watching that!" I said.

"Well what about my proposition? "

"Of course you silly, it was what I always wanted, I was just afraid of what would happen!"

As she is talking I am cumming again!

giudo2848
giudo2848
24 Followers