I Give My Niece a Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rutger5
rutger5
472 Followers

"Jessica, you should put your underwear back on."

"But Uncle Mark I'm letting them dry, they're all wet. My pussy has been excited since I heard you and Aunt Diane last night. The only way I could get to sleep was to play with myself until I came. Then I had a dream about you when I was sleeping. It was a real nice dream."

"Jess you really shouldn't say things like that and you should put on your underwear like I said."

"I'll put it on if you help me. Besides what I said was true. The first time I ever masturbated I was thinking of you. Remember that party where Aunt Diane couldn't come but you did. And I had a bunch of my girlfriends there. And when you were swimming in the pond you would let us ride on your back and you even towed us in the rowboat. All the girls thought you were so hot and they were jealous because I was your favorite."

"Well you are my niece," I answered realizing that Jessica hadn't just discovered these thoughts last night.

"Well anyway," she continued, "after you left me and my girls were talking and Lisa said that she would be thinking of you that night when she masturbated. I told her that was gross and she would do no such thing. But later I was thinking and before I went to sleep I did play with myself and I imagined it was really your hand. So when I felt your hand a little while ago for real it gave me the best one ever."

During our talk I had passed a sign indicating a rest stop was coming up and I pulled into the exit lane. It had a gas station, a fast food restaurant, and a park and ride lot. I drove to the furthest part of the lot. As it was Sunday morning it was almost deserted. I wanted to get out and clear my head. If I wasn't careful who knows what could happen. My cock was so hard it hurt and my willing teenage niece was sitting next to me with no panties on. I released my seatbelt and then her hand found my bulge. She squeezed it through my jeans and in that moment my resistance crumbled.

It no longer mattered to me that it was wrong for so many reasons. At that moment if my wife and all our relatives were standing right outside the vehicle it wouldn't have stopped me. I unbuttoned my pants and yanked down the zipper before lifting my hips enough to push my pants past my hips and settling back into the seat. I looked at Jessica with raw hunger. She had a big smile on her face.

The next thing I knew she had bobbed her head down and taken my head into her warm mouth. She swirled her tongue over the head then started to move down the shaft before pulling off and sitting back up. She pulled her top over her head and threw it on the back seat freeing her smallish round breasts. They were adorned with small pink, erect nipples. Before I could think to suckle them Jessica grasped my shaft and bent down to take it in her mouth again.

She closed her eyes and really went to work. Her saliva coated me as she worked up and down, driving me crazy. Her hand now was gently massaging my balls as she continued sucking me deep. Jessica increased her tempo, taking me to back of her mouth with each movement until she slipped my cock into her throat. She swallowed me whole with her nose hitting my pubic hair. That was more than I could take and without warning I erupted into her throat, shooting my cum in spurts. Jessica swallowed it down without missing a beat, her hand continuing to fondle my balls as they pumped out their load. She waited until I stopped before pulling her head up and off me.

She opened her big brown eyes and looked right at me. Though I had just cum I was hornier then before. I managed to remove my shoes and pants before I leaned over and kissed Jess, before then pulling back.

"Get into the back seat Jessica," I growled at my naughty niece.

She wriggled herself between the seats into the back. With more difficulty I managed to join her there. She was sprawled across the back seat, one leg raised with her knee bent and her foot on the seat and the other leg off the seat. She was perfectly positioned for me to return the favor to her. I squeezed myself on the floor between the front and back seats. I first ran my hands along her legs, leaving a trail of goose bumps from Jessica's calves to her inner thighs just below her gates of paradise. Next I moved my mouth and delivered a kiss to her lower lips triggering a series of moans from her.

I placed my hand at the top of her bald, bad kitty and used my index finger to slide the hood up so my thumb could tease her clit. My tongue lapped at her juicy core while my thumb traced circular movements on her erect little button. It had been years since I'd tasted teenaged pussy and I savored every drop of her nectar that I managed to swallow. It tasted like sweet, fallen rain on a spring day.

Jess was running her fingers through my hair as I continued to lick her dripping puss. She was rolling her hips slightly in rhythm with my tongue. Looking up at her face I saw her eyes were tightly shut and she was biting her lower lip. While continuing to stimulate her clit I brought my other hand forward and started to insert my finger into her little pussy. Her eyes shot open in surprise. She was extremely tight and I had only worked half my finger in her when I felt her muscles spasm, constricting on my finger.

Jessica pulled my hair hard while letting out a string of moans. Her hips bucked with my finger going along for the ride. After a minute her orgasm had subsided to the point that I could move my finger again. Jessica smiled at me with a dreamy expression as I continued to work my finger inside her, managing to fit the whole finger up her kitty.

"I know I'm really tight now. It's been months since I've been fucked with my boyfriend away at college. But if you keep doing what you're doing," she said, obviously enjoying herself, "I'll get a little looser until you can fuck me."

I winced hearing my niece use such graphic language but I did want to fuck her tight, little pussy. However a last shred of conscience inside me tried to assert itself.

"I can't Jess, it wouldn't be right. Besides I could get you pregnant," I said trying to persuade us both while continuing to slide my finger in and out of her little hole.

"Uncle Mark, in my purse I have a condom, so you can too fuck me," she said with a triumphant look on her face."

My last excuse gone I twisted myself into a pretzel so that I could retrieve her purse from the front floor while keeping my finger in her. I handed Jess the purse and she rummaged in it and pulled out a foil wrapped condom. As she opened it I slipped a second finger inside Jessica's honey pot.

"I'm ready for you and I can fit you now Uncle Mark."

I removed my fingers and took the condom and rolled it down my erection. Then I positioned myself above Jessica, supporting myself with an arm on the top of the seat. Her hand gripped me and guided me to her entrance. With one motion I sank my full length inside my niece. Jess' arms entwined around my neck and she pulled my head down to hers. As I let her adjust to my intrusion we kissed passionately and her lips were soft and inviting. My tongue explored her mouth and tongue. Her canal gripped me tightly and I was actually glad for the condom as it made me less sensitive. I began to move in her, sliding in and out as slowly as I could. I kept this up causing Jess to whimper in pleasure. As I grinded against her she lifted her legs and hooked them around my back.

We were locked in the zone and I began to fuck hard now, pulling out halfway and slamming back deep again. I knew her tight pussy would soon overwhelm me so I grabbed a breast with my free hand and pounded away like a jackhammer. Everything became a blur, my whole universe centered on my cock filling her tender kitty. I felt my balls tighten and I let out a moan from the depths of my being. I collapsed onto Jessica as my throbbing cock shot into the condom.

We stayed like that for how long I don't know. Eventually I realized that Jessica was stroking my hair. When I lifted myself from her it caused my softening cock to slip free. Then I slid her legs to the side so I could sit next to her on the seat. Jess sat up and leaned against my body. She rested her head on my shoulder and sighed as I found my arm circling her shoulder. She reached down and rolled the condom from me and held it away from us until spotting a plastic bag she dropped it in. Jessica held my shrinking shaft and feathered it with kisses. I pulled her head from my sensitive head and instead gave her a slow, deep kiss. Finally we moved apart and I retrieved my clothes and dressed in silence. As I did Jess sat watching me with a slight smile.

When I'd finished I got out the door taking the bag and depositing it in a trash can before climbing in the driver's side. I tossed her thong to the back seat and started the ignition. My thoughts were chaotic as I started driving. Once I hit the highway I opened the windows, the air flushing the interior and clearing my brain. Jessica sat dressed, curled up on the back seat while humming to herself.

We arrived at her house without further incident. As we traveled along the long drive I again saw Jessica playing with her phone in the rear view mirror.

"Good news Uncle Mark. While we were, uh, occupied, Lindsay texted me to let me know she's ok and will be driving back later. By the way I forgot to tell you Daddy says thanks for driving me. Otherwise he would have missed Joey's game."

I pulled in front of the house, no cars presently in the driveway as I digested what Jessica had just said.

"So Jess, you had already let your family know I was going to drive you?"

"Yeah I forgot to tell you before. Joey had a baseball game and if Daddy had to get me he would have missed the game so I said I would ask you. You know that means no one's home if you want to come in."

She said the last part with a hopeful expression on her pretty face.

"No, not now Jess, that isn't a good idea. I have to drive home."

I would have liked to wash up but I couldn't trust either one of us under the circumstances. I would make due with some wet wipes I had in the glove compartment and eating or drinking something to get the lingering taste of her from my mouth. Jess got out of the vehicle, a pout on her face from being thwarted. She walked around to my window and leaned in.

"Uncle Mark let me tell you something. That was the best I ever had and I'd do that or anything for you, all you have to do is ask. You can tie me up, you can fuck me in my ass, and if you wanted I would have a threesome with you and Aunt Diane. I don't care, just to be with you."

Her words terrified and thrilled me at the same time but there was no way I could answer them.

"I love you Jess but I have to go," I said. She kissed me and her eyes looked misty.

"I love you too," she said.

As I drove down the driveway I saw her in the rearview mirror standing there watching me leave.

THE END

Votes, comments, and PMs always welcome.

rutger5
rutger5
472 Followers
12