I Got Caught in Girls Underclothes Ch. 09

Story Info
The last week together for brother and sister.
30k words
4.76
23.2k
28

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbrains
dbrains
283 Followers

All characters in this story are over the age of 18 and are consenting young adults.

This chapter has been a long time coming, and I apologize for my tardiness. Lots of things conspire to keep me from wrapping this up. Some of them are my fault and some aren't.

I expect one more chapter to finish this storyline and it should arrive in the next few weeks.

Hope you enjoy!

*****

Sis and I both had a terrible night. It was difficult to put yesterday's events out of our minds. We slept together naked, but neither of us was thinking of sex. We clung to one another.

Sis tried to apologize more than once for what she had done. I always shushed her and kissed her forehead assuring her that it wasn't her fault, and that I wouldn't change anything even if I could. She shed more than a few tears before finally falling asleep with her face on my chest and my arms around her.

I woke sometime in the early a.m. to pitiful moans and Sis stirring beside me still asleep. I cradled her and she woke in my arms terrified.

It took a while for Sis to become aware of her surroundings. When she did, she sobbed and kissed me furiously, "Hold me, please?"

At that moment there was nothing in the world I wanted to do other than hold her, "I've got you. I'm not going anywhere. You had a bad dream. That's all. Do you want to tell me about it?"

Sis refused to say anything about the dream, and settled back onto my chest and we were back where we started the night, with me murmuring, "I've got you," periodically to reassure her. Soon she was asleep once again.

I didn't sleep the rest of the night thinking about what Coach would say. I liked Coach and felt that I had let him down. Add him to the list with Mom and Dad although they didn't know it, and hopefully would never know.

I tried to decide what I would say to him, but nothing seemed right. I'd just take what I had coming.

At 5:59 a.m. I reached over to turn off the alarm so it wouldn't wake Sis. I was already awake.

I slipped from bed. Sis had planned on going with me, but she needed her sleep and I didn't want her to be part of what was likely to happen. After a quick shower in my bathroom to avoid waking her, I was on the road to the practice field expecting to be asked to leave the team.

1st Monday Morning Fight (4 on 1) There were several cars in the parking lot when I got there. None of them were Coach's. Five guys from the team were standing by the corner of the building. Four were seniors and the fifth was a freshman. I only knew his face.

As I approached, they stepped out of sight around the corner of the building, "Around here."

Confused I stepped around the side of the building, "Where's Coach? I thought he wanted to see me."

The younger guy smirked, "You mean since he was pissed at you?"

I realized then that Coach wasn't going to be there. By the time I knew this, I also knew that my escape was blocked as well.

Four of the guys had ringed me in, my back to the wall. The freshman was setting his phone up on a window ledge, recording I assumed. I hadn't known who this kid was, but now I was pretty sure he was Bonnie's brother, the one who posted her video. I knew his name from practice; Tommy.

"You should have minded your own business Tyler. You messed up a sweet thing we had going on. Those sluts did everything we told them too until you butted in."

One of the others jumped in, "Yeah, and now we're going to teach you a lesson and then we're going to take care of those bitches."

"You guys aren't going to do anything to the girls. What are you going to tell everyone? You blackmailed them into doing stuff for three years."

Confused, Tommy was realizing that he might be on the wrong side. "What's he talking about guys? Is... is he talking about my sister? You guys have been blackmailing MY SISTER?"

One of the guys who hadn't spoken, "Shut the fuck up Tommy," as he stepped toward Tommy and backhanded him sending him to the ground.

Momentarily distracted, the guys watched Tommy and not me. Dad always said take advantage of the opportunities they give you. I stepped to the guy furthest away from Tommy and hit him in the nose as hard as I could. That was more of Dad's advice; noses are soft targets. He grunted in pain and blood gushed as he stumbled backwards and fell. It was the only free shot I got.

When they heard their buddy yell in pain, the others returned their attention to me. My advantage was gone and the three remaining circled close and began swinging at my head. I tried to protect myself but couldn't and tried to land a few shots of my own. After several of their punches landed, one of them connected. I saw stars and my part of the fight was over.

After I'd been hit hard two or three times, I didn't feel much pain. I hardly felt anything, and was only barely aware of what was happening. I ended up on the ground and the guy I'd hit first got payback.

After landing on the ground, the only thing I remembered was their parting words, "If you know what's good for you, you'll be gone before the team gets here!"

When they had gone, Tommy came over to help me up. He looked rough too, "Are you ok? Man, those guys hate you. We need to get out of here before they get back."

I mumbled, "Not leaving." I was pissed.

I made my way to the truck and a water bottle. Tommy walked beside me. As best I could, I rinsed my mouth and then washed blood from my face. One eye was beginning to swell and my lips were battered and swollen enough to cause me to slur my words.

As I washed, Tommy was on his phone, "Sis, you need to talk to your friend. They hurt him pretty bad and now he won't leave. If he's still here when they get back, I don't know what they'll do to him."

He hung up and made a FaceTime call to Bonnie. "Here. Bonnie, talk to him."

Bonnies face went white, "Tyler," panic in her voice, "you've got to leave! I'll be there as soon as I can and we can get you out of there."

"I'm not leaving. They can't do anything with everybody around. Besides, I think your brother got video."

I turned to Tommy, "Right?"

Tommy nodded, "Yeah but I'm through posting. I've screwed things up enough already."

"Bonnie. I'm hanging up but I'll be here when you get here."

To Tommy, "You need to post this one. I want all of it on that YouTube page. Go home and edit it. Get rid of anything that might hurt Bonnie and then POST IT!"

"Ok," and Tommy left in a hurry with a mission.

I called Sis and did my best to assure her that I was ok, but that I'd been in a fight. Slurring my words with my swollen lip wasn't very convincing.

Sis yelled angrily at me, "You... you left me asleep. You asshole! I was supposed to go with you."

We continued to talk as she hastily put on her clothes and skipped her typical shower. We lived closer and she arrived before Bonnie and Carol.

Sis found me looking into a mirror of the truck with an old shirt from my gym bag dabbing blood from my nose, which was still bleeding.

Sis's face contorted, "Oh God! You're... you're hurt. We need to get you to a doctor."

Bonnie arrived and joined Sis insisting that I leave. I refused, "They're not going to run me off. Besides, when Tommy posts his last video, they're fucked!"

Sis looked at me, remembering the damage the earlier posts had done, "Don't you think he's already posted enough?"

I snapped, "NO! I want this one posted."

By now, there were a number of cars parked and Carol was with us. Everyone was arriving for today's practice.

"I'm going to practice."

As I began the walk to the locker room, three girls were with me.

As I approached the door, three of the four guys came out. The one I'd hit in the nose was nowhere in sight. They whispered among themselves.

"You said he'd leave."

"What do we do?"

"I don't know!"

From behind them a low voice, "This would have never happened if you pussies knew how to keep your bitches in line." For effect, he pounded his fist into his open palm, "Mine won't do that again." This was Hawkins. The team generally considered him psycho and were glad he was our psycho.

What he'd said sent a shiver through me. I didn't know his girlfriend, but I'd seen them together. She was small. Very much like Sis. He was larger than me, "What'd you do Hawkins?"

"None of your fuckin' business."

An unfamiliar voice came from behind me, "Mr. Perry. We're going to need to see you in my office. Right now!"

I turned around to see Principal Thomas and Coach Barker.

Coach began an apology, "I'm sorry son. We'll get it..." He never finished the sentence as he and Principal Thomas' gaze took in my face and bloody t-shirt. A small trickle of blood insisted on running from my nose.

Coach was first to speak, "Jesus son. Are you ok?"

"I'm ok. It's not as bad as it looks."

Coach stood staring at me in thought for a few seconds before calling the team together, "Boys, whatever happened here, we're going to get to the bottom of it. When we do," and he scanned the group, "we'll take the appropriate action, no matter who you are. Now, go home. I'll call you when we're ready to resume practice."

Ms. Talmadge, with her girls behind her, was standing by us now, "Girls, we'll take a few days off too. I'll call you." She paused to stare at the small group I was in, "Carol, Bonnie, I want you two to stick around. You seem to know something about this."

Principal Thomas was last to speak. What she had to say was directed at me and Coach, "This doesn't change anything Coach. It doesn't alter my decision at all."

Sis planted herself directly in front of Principal Thomas, "What decision? Tyler hasn't done anything."

"Who are you and what are you doing on school property?"

Sis's jaws clenched and her eyes squinted, "I'm his sister and I'm... I'm his guardian until our parents are back."

"Oh yes, now I remember you... Katherine. You never could stay out of trouble. I was hoping it didn't run in the family."

Sis managed to keep some degree of control, "I admit it. I was a pain in the ass, but my brothers not."

With a smirk, "Well, I have a YouTube link that says otherwise."

That was it. The guys were making good on their threats.

Sis started to say something. She looked at me as she fought for composure, "He didn't take those... and he didn't post them. He didn't even know about them, and... he never hurt anyone."

Just outside the circle where Sis stood defending me, I could see Carol and Bonnie talking to Ms. Talmadge. Where the conversation in front of me had been loud and tense, theirs was low and whispered, but nevertheless tense.

When the side conversation was over, Ms. Talmadge walked over, "Mrs. Thomas, let me and the girls clean him up and see if he's in shape for this now. With all of," and she paused to examine my face, "this, it'll take a few minutes." In hindsight, I realize she was buying time to hear her girls out.

On the way to first aid, "For some reason these girls seem to be on your side. So, while we're cleaning you up, all of you need to start talking and it better be good. If not," and she looked at me, "you're going to be looking for a new school. Let's start with this YouTube link. Thomas seems to think it's all she needs."

Sis started to speak, but Carol put a hand on her shoulder, "That's my fault. I caused all of this."

Ms. Talmadge stopped her, "Let me see the link first."

I got out my phone and in a few seconds had YouTube up. Instead of the photo collection that I was growing to hate and fear, I saw the following message, 'This link removed due to offensive content.' YouTube had done their job.

Ms. Talmadge looked from the girls to me, "Well, that's interesting. I doubt that Mrs. Thomas copied the contents, so I think you may have just dodged a bullet Mr. Perry. She's not going to be happy with you, but without evidence to show, she'll probably have to drop it, but you better watch yourself. You're on her radar now."

To Carol, "I'll need to know what was on that link."

With a pained look on her face, Carol replied, "Ok."

As Ms. Talmadge was telling me how lucky I was, I was wondering what Tommy had done. He hadn't been able to post the last video on this link. What had he done?

A little red dot with a number in it on my phone's text tool had the answer.

Tyler: Link's down. Did a new one. Here it is.

Following the text was a highlighted URL to another YouTube page.

"Hey, Tommy got this morning's video posted," as I hit the play arrow. My four companions gathered behind me to see what had been captured. "Look, I'm not sure exactly what it looks like, but it's probably... pretty bad. You may not want to watch it." As I said this, I looked at Sis.

I wasn't worried about Ms. Talmadge, but I worried about the three girls, particularly Sis. The opening was harmless, but that changed soon enough. Comforting hands from four young women reached to touch me as they reacted in shock.

Both of Sis's hands clenched one of mine. I turned to see her face, "Its ok Sis." She moved to place a shoulder against my side and cried, her chest heaving as her breath came, deep and exaggerated, but she kept her eyes on my phone.

Carol and Bonnie had my other arm. Even Ms. Talmadge laid a hand on my shoulder and gave me a firm squeeze.

Bonnie reacted as her brother also paid for getting in the middle of the short lived action. He'd gotten more than I had been aware of, but they'd didn't have the same interest in him as they did me.

The last thing on the video showed the three of them landing a number of good kicks to my back and ribs. Sis wailed, "No!" as she watched the kicks land while I tried to cover up. Carol and Bonnie had also reacted much as Sis had.

Ms. Talmadge and I had reacted differently. She squeezed my shoulder hard and I turned to see that she was having my reaction; anger.

"Mrs. Thomas won't give us forever in here. I need to listen to this, and I need the three of you to tend to Tyler while I listen to what they're saying," as she raised the volume. "And take his shirt off. We need to see what damage those kicks did."

Ms. Talmadge watched with an icy stare as the video played once more.

Before the girls had me cleaned up, Mrs. Thomas came in, out of patience. "Wrap it up girls." She hadn't expected to find me shirtless nor had she expected it to be necessary. She started loud and commanding, "What's going on?" and trailed to a whisper, "Mr. Perry and I have business," as her eyes took in the large red blotches on my chest. I was going to have some great bruises.

She backed off to where Ms. Talmadge stood, "We need to get him X-rayed. Can you and Coach Barker see to that? Here are the keys to my van. Take the girls with you if they want to go." It was the first thing like sympathy I'd seen from her.

She gave instructions to Sis and the girls, "Katherine, girls, he needs to go to the hospital."

I had forgotten something important, "Ms. Talmadge?"

"Yes?"

"You need to get Peggy. She can't go home with Hawkins." I looked to the girls, "Make sure she doesn't get in the car with Hawkins. She can't!"

Ms. Talmadge stood puzzled for a few seconds, then I saw recognition followed by fear as she understood what I was telling her, "Girls, we need to go find Peggy." They hesitated, "RIGHT NOW!"

Suddenly I was alone in the room struggling to pull my t- shirt back on over a complaining chest. My arms and shoulders just didn't want to do what was needed.

Coach came in, "Damn," as he took in my torso, "Let me help you with that." As he helped pull my shirt on, "What kind of fire did you light under the girls? They looked... well... scared is how they looked."

"They're looking for Peggy. Need to make sure she doesn't go with Hawkins."

"Shit. We better get out there just in case."

Outside the building we found the girls surrounding Peggy as Ms. Talmadge looked down at her as she removed a pair of dark sunglasses that were covering a large shiner. Peggy began to cry. Ms. Talmadge had shared my anger over the fight video. With Peggy she shared her tears as she pulled her to her protectively.

Mrs. Thomas looked at me but I couldn't read her.

Bonnie and Carol gathered close and hugged Peggy. Sis came to me.

Ms. Talmadge looked at Coach and tossed him the van keys, "We need to take Tyler," and she used my first name, "to the hospital. Mrs. Thomas said we should take her van and the girls if they want to go."

Mrs. Thomas began to take charge again, "Peggy, I'll take you home. We're going to need to talk to your parents. Are they home now?"

Peggy nervously nodded, "Moms home."

"Pam, can I borrow your car?"

Ms. Talmadge nodded uncertainly, "You can, but it's a Jeep with a stick, if that's ok?"

Mrs. Thomas head dipped in frustration obviously not comfortable with a stick. Coach rescued her, "Here. Take my Tahoe. It's an automatic. Just don't disturb any of my dirt," and chuckled as he gave her the keys.

A half hour later I was standing in a small room wearing something that looked like an apron. It was open in the back. I thought my dignity would be spared but as I peered into the hall there was Sis grinning as I cracked the door to reconnoiter in the 'apron'. She had a huge grin, "Family member! I get to watch!"

She'd seen a lot more but for some reason, it was embarrassing standing in the hospital room in this gown with no underclothes on. She stared brazenly at me while we were the only two present, "Turn around. Let's see what you got?"

As I scowled at Sis, a nurse approached and saved me, leading us to another room. I was instructed to stand on a specially marked spot on the floor.

I have to say it made me nervous as the nurse ushered Sis behind a lead shield while I stood there in front of the 'X-ray cannon' exposed. She led me through a series of four poses as she shot the cannon at me from all sides.

X-rays taken, Sis and I were taken back to my room while I waited for the doctor. For some reason, it was ok for Bonnie, Carol, and Ms. Talmadge to wait with me. Even Ms. Talmadge was amused at my discomfort. It was hard to find a discrete position on the hospital bed where I sat. The gown rode up to mid-thigh. I rested my hands on my knees to make sure I didn't forget my situation and sit like a guy, knees apart. I felt like all of them were stealing glances, even Ms. Talmadge.

Before any of them got up enough nerve to try raise my gown, the doctor came in, "Thank goodness."

Ms. Talmadge laughed, "I think we scare him." Everyone in the room laughed, except me.

"I'm Dr. Joseph."

Sis took pity on me and stood by my side and placed a comforting hand on my bare thigh. It was the wrong thing to do and had a predictable effect on me, even in my current condition. If he asked me to stand, I'd have a real problem.

Sis reads me pretty well, "How about you let him talk to the doctor in private." The other three left, but Sis didn't. She knew what was coming.

Uncertain that Sis was ready for what was to come, "Sure you want to stay? I've got to look him over... By the way, who are you?"

"I'll be fine. I'm his sister and I'd like both of us to hear what you have to say." Her face tilted up and her eyes locked on mine. Her eyes never left mine as the doctor directed me to take the gown off my shoulders to expose my chest and back.

Doctors see things a lot worse than I had, but he was impressed, "How did you get these?"

Sis answered before I got started, "Four assholes from his own team! Four of them!"

"Really? All high schoolers? I've seen worse, but it's not usually kids this young. I've got good news. X-rays show nothing broken or fractured, so that's something. He may have a minor concussion. You'll want to watch for any signs and he'll need to take it easy for a few days. No football... or fights for a while." He grinned at his own joke. "You'll be pretty uncomfortable for a few days. Sleeping will be difficult and you won't want to return to practice or do anything strenuous for a while."

dbrains
dbrains
283 Followers
123456...8