I Got Caught in Girls Underclothes Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, when Dad and I were far enough from the girls to not be heard, "Thanks. Sis needed that. She's taken what happened to me very personal."

"I can see that. She's got a mouth on her and you're lucky she does. And by the way," as he sighed deeply, "I remember that detention, the only one you ever got. I gave you some grief over it. I'm sorry. I understand why you didn't tell us, but I wish you had," and gave me hug.

"That's ok," and I consoled Dad, "I would have done the same thing if I were you."

As an afterthought, Dad had one more bomb to drop, "We... uh... we got this... other video. We're going to need to talk about that soon. But it can wait until tomorrow." I wasn't certain, but pretty sure by his tone what might be in that video. I wasn't looking forward to it.

After today's revelations, Mom and Dad needed most of Sunday to take it all in. In the end, there was to be no punishment in spite of the fact that they were concerned about me. I could see a lot 'parental guidance' in my future and I hadn't answered all their questions.

With Mom and Dad preoccupied, it gave me a chance to talk to Sis, "Sis, I never told you all of the story. How did you know?"

She laughed, "Oh, you know who told me. They were here back in the summer waiting for you to get back from the store and I was talking to them. I was worried about you. They're really not good with secrets, at least around me. They didn't stand a chance," and she gave me a smug smile while putting her arms under her breasts and pushing them up.

She was right. They didn't stand a chance. No more chance than I had that Friday night at the beginning of Mom and Dad's vacation.

"So you knew BEFORE I told you." Sis nodded. "Did you have to tell it the way you did?"

"If I didn't, you would have been grounded for life. You were just going to sit there and meekly answer questions. This was better."

"I guess, but it was really rough on Mom. So, I should tell them about you?"

A look near panic crossed Sis's face, "NO! That's old news and besides, I'm past it. And besides that, I'm not in any trouble. You were."

"That's bullshit Sis. If it weren't, you'd be going out with a doctor!"

"That's not fair," and turned her back to me signaling the conversation was over. I let it drop. Sis can be really stubborn so I didn't push it then. I just needed to do something to help her.

Sunday evening, I had decided what I was going to do for Sis. It seemed inadequate, but it was all I could come up with, "Carol, I need a favor. You still know some of the girls who were cheerleaders when we were freshman. Right?"

Carol was curious and eager to help me, "Sure. I stay in touch with some of them. What do you need?"

"Some of them or someone they know may have known my sister when she was a freshman. She dated a college guy for a while, and... he took advantage of her. I need to find him!" Anger seeped into my last words.

"My God! That's terrible," and she paused, "What are you going to do if you find him? You wouldn't... do anything terrible... would you?"

I thought about her question for several seconds before answering, "That depends on him. What I want is for him to help Sis. Do for her what you and Bonnie and the other girls did for me. Let her know he's sorry and has regretted it. If he does, I think it could really help her... like you did me... if he doesn't, he's going to regret meeting me."

Carol was silent for some time before answering, "Ok. I'll see what I can find out, but promise me. You won't do anything stupid."

"Thanks Carol. I owe you." No promise made.

Shortly after talking to Carol, Dad knocked on my door, "Tyler, I think we need to talk about the other video. I just got a call from a Mr. Anderson. He says Carol is his daughter and wants to come over tomorrow to 'discuss things' is how he put it. Is this the Carol you mentioned yesterday? That Carol?"

Crap! I looked away. "Yes, that's the one."

Opening the door without invitation, Dad came in followed by Mom and Sis, "I think now would be a good time."

Mom and Dad sat on the end of my bed. Sis sat in the floor near me with her legs folded under her drawing unhappy stares from Mom and Dad; a silent invitation to leave, "Well, I'm not leaving him to do this alone if that's what you think. Besides, I've already seen or heard it all."

I squeezed Sis's shoulder, "Thanks Sis." It was nice to have her with me.

Dad led off, "Under the circumstances, it would seem like they owe you an apology... or something. But he didn't sound apologetic. Maybe a little angry in fact."

We'd said we would discuss the video, but I had been stalling hoping it would be forgotten or maybe they'd decide against it. I had. Guess some stuff just won't go away, "Dad, you remember the video we were going to talk about..."

Dad scowled, "Hard to forget... Damn! Don't tell me the girl in the blindfold is... Carol?"

I shut my eyes and swallowed. All I could manage was a couple of nods.

Mom found her voice, "Oh boy!"

Sis couldn't contain herself, "Well, I'm sure she enjoyed apologizing in that video a lot more than Tyler enjoyed what she did to him," then with heavy sarcasm, "She sure looked like she was enjoying it in the video."

Mom and Dad are good parents. They even have empathy for other parents and their children's problems. This situation was challenging for them.

I spent the next hour 'explaining myself.' "This started as a stupid joke on me. I guess it was supposed to make her look big or something, and I guess in jokes like this if someone feels big, someone else has to feel small. And if you don't know them you can pretend no real harm was done. But they paid for it. A lot more even than I did. Some guys saw them. Those are the guys from the fight. Anyhow, Carol got to know me at practice and found out how it had affected me. She wanted to talk to me with Bonnie... I didn't know them and was afraid it was going to be the same as... before. But then the girls were crying and trying to apologize and... and one thing led to another... and you saw the rest of it in the video."

Mom was first to speak, "Tyler... you didn't... please tell me you didn't... take advantage of these girls."

Mom's remark unsettled me, but Dad made it even worse, "Tyler, do you know if these girls are eighteen?" He didn't add anymore, but I knew what he was getting at.

This might explain Mr. Anderson's attitude, "I... I... Uhhh, I don't know Dad. I never thought about it." Maybe I had taken advantage of underage girls. It wasn't like forcible rape, but I knew that might not make any difference. "I'm sorry Mom, Dad. I'm sorry." I shut my eyes and my chin sank to my chest.

Sis was standing by me in an instant, "YOU. DID. NOT. RAPE. THOSE. GIRLS. Do you hear me? You didn't. They're almost certainly as old, or older than you, and they were willing. If anything, you helped them. And besides, if you want to talk about statutory rape, how old were you when they raped you? Fifteen? If her dad wants to talk about it, I'll want to talk about that."

The best smile I could manage was pretty weak, "Thanks Sis, but maybe I did pressure them. Not that night, but I was pretty rough on Carol earlier when we first started talking about what happened. Maybe they thought it was the only thing they could do to make it right."

Sis continued with the moral support as she hugged me and spoke softly, "Tyler, I've heard this story, all of it, and you didn't force them to do anything. They may have been clearing their own consciences, but that's not your problem."

Dad said, "Well, I'd feel better if I knew they were eighteen, but your sister makes some good points. Besides, seems to me you did all of these girls one hell of a favor... and got a trip to the hospital for your troubles. If Mr. Anderson wants to fight about it, that's what he'll get, but I can't really believe he wants that," then he looked at Sis, "but I can imagine what I'd be thinking if that girl in the video was you." Sis saw the love in Dads words and gave him a smile.

Mom put an end to a difficult conversation, "I can't really believe Mr. Anderson thinks Carol was raped. He's probably just in shock like we are. Come on. Let's all go have sandwiches."

Our dinner table is normally noisy with everyone talking. The discussion about the video and Mr. Anderson had been a downer. Maybe I really had taken advantage of the girls. In that case, I'd be no better than the guys blackmailing them. That was a distressing thought.

As I stared at my sandwich, having eaten all of two bites in 10 minutes, Sis stood up and announced, "I'm going to watch a movie," and she put a hand on my shoulder, "Why don't you join me. Maybe it'll take your mind off things." She looked at Mom and Dad, "You could use it too. Why don't we all... finish eating in the living room?"

It was a good offer which I was more than willing to take, "What'll we watch?" I was prepared for a chick flick.

Sis came back immediately with a grin, "Maybe we can get through Guardians from start to finish for a change."

I laughed, "What is this? Our third try?"

Mom positioned herself in front of me and gave me a bear hug, "You didn't do anything wrong. This has all been a lot for your Dad and I to process, but that's how we both feel."

Dad standing beside me put his hand on my shoulder, "That's true. You may have to remind me that I said that during the next few weeks, especially if we have to get you in another school." He chuckled as he said this and I knew he was joking, yet concerned.

Ten minutes later we were all sitting on the large sectional in the living room. Mom and Dad were snuggled at one end close enough to have their own private conversation. Sis and I were sitting near each other at the other end. I don't think any of us were focused on the movie.

After a while, Sis slumped over against me and dozed off. The only place for my arm was around her shoulder. Mom and Dad accepted the position as a brother and sister offering comfort in a stressful situation, just as I did. Soon we were both asleep. It had been a tiring day and I was mentally exhausted.

I think Dad was the only one who made it through the movie. Sis and I awoke at 6:30ish the next morning, still on the sectional under a light bedspread. I guess Mom and Dad had decided not to disturb us. It was nice waking up with Sis resting against me.

There was the smell of bacon and coffee coming from the kitchen. One of Sis's hands had found its way to my morning wood and gave me a light squeeze.

"I see you still have your PROBLEM," Sis whispered, "Sorry. You'll have to help yourself." She gave me a sly grin as she stood up and yelled toward the kitchen, "Mom, do we have time to shower?"

"If you can do it in ten minutes. And take your brother with you. He'll feel better after a good shower too," Mom answered.

"I'd keep the blanket if I were you and I'd hurry if you want to finish a shower and take care of... that," Sis advised as she looked down in the vicinity of a noticeable bulge in the bedspread.

I rushed my shower and was in the hall waiting on Sis to emerge. From behind, I put a hand on her shoulder and she shivered for a second before shrinking away from my touch and spoke softly, "You can't do that anymore. Otherwise, you'll forget and someone will see us."

"Ok. You're right." It made me feel good to see that little shiver as I touched her, but she was right. Things were going to be hard, pun intended, for the next week until Sis went back to UA. Then things would get back to normal even if it was a new normal.

We walked down the steps and into the kitchen where Mom and Dad were having a coffee. There were plates with eggs, bacon, and toast for the four of us.

The rest of the day was uneventful. Sis and I both spent a lot of time in our rooms avoiding each other. I made several trips to the bathroom to relieve 'pressure.' It was definitely going to take some getting used to not having Sis around.

At 6 sharp, a large black Mercedes pulled into our driveway. The Andersons, Tom and Betty, accompanied by Carol introduced themselves and made small talk for a few minutes. I guess they were easing their way into the main agenda.

The adults went to Dads office leaving Carol, Sis, and I in the dining room. I got us all a round of cokes from the fridge and we sat at the table.

Sis was giving Carol a cold stare.

Carol fidgeted and asked, "How was your weekend? I hope it was better than mine."

Recalling the last night, "Dad finally got around to... watching our video. It wasn't good."

Carol tried to focus on me rather than Sis, "Dad saw it the day after the... that awful fight," and her hand went to mine. "Dad made me watch it with him three times. I think he cried! Bonnie and I have both been grounded for the semester; no car, have to ride the bus or Mom will take us, no going out with friends, no cell phone, internet, or social activities."

Even Sis was impressed with the harshness of the punishment and almost sympathized, "Wow! That's more than I got that time me and some friends went drinking and Johnna wrecked her dads car."

"It's the most he's ever done... but I deserved it," then something forgotten surfaced, "By the way Katherine, Becky Kendrick says hi. Said you were friends."

Sis stared off in space for a few seconds, "I hadn't thought of Becky in... a while. How do you know her?"

"Sorry. I keep forgetting the last name thing. She's my sister. Half-sister actually. Mom is both our mothers, but Tom is my father but not Becky's natural father. He died a long time ago."

"Becky and I were best friends once upon a time. I... went in another direction." It was left unsaid, but the rape had done that, the one that Carol wasn't supposed to know about.

"You should give her a call. I'll text the number to Tyler."

"I'm not sure why she'd talk to me after all this time. I... kind of dropped her."

"I'm sure she'll talk to you."

Sis lightened up on Carol after finding that they had a connection, even if it was tenuous.

"Katherine. Is it ok if I talk to your brother for a minute? In private."

Sis's eyes narrowed briefly, but a minute later Carol and I were standing in the next room whispering. I'm sure Sis wanted to be part of it, but she didn't push.

Carol got close, "I found," and she paused looking in the direction of Sis in the dining room staring at us, "what you were looking for, but I'm not going to give it to you unless you promise not to do anything stupid." If Sis overheard us, she wouldn't know what we were talking about.

Louder than I planned, "You said you'd help! You know why I need this."

From the dining room Sis had overheard, "You guys ok?"

"We're fine Sis. Nothing to worry about," trying to allay her concerns. Otherwise, this conversation would be a 3-way soon.

Carol said, "Ok, so tell me what you plan on doing... with it?"

Needing to be explicit but not overheard, I moved until Carol and I were practically touching and whispered, "I'm going to take Sis to meet him. It's the only thing I can think of to help her. If he could apologize to Sis like you and Bonnie did for me, maybe it would help her. I never expected an apology to mean so much to me, but it did. It made things right between us. I hope it might work for Sis too," and I looked to the dining room where Sis was straining for snippets of our conversation.

Carol leaned against me and hugged, "What if he doesn't want to apologize?"

I confessed, "I don't know what I'll do."

"Then there's only one way you're going to... get what you want and that's if I go with you. I'll give you directions after we're together."

Briefly we argued, but Carol wouldn't budge, "OK! We'll do it your way." I'm sure Sis heard the last, but all she heard was me giving in to Carol.

She hugged me again, "Good. That's settled. I'll set it up." She seemed pleased with herself.

Across the way, Sis looked concerned. She must have heard at least a part of what we had said.

With 'business' concluded, the three of us continued talking at the dining table. Carol paused in mid-sentence, "Oh, before I forget, let me text you Becky's cell number," and she fiddled with her phone. Seconds later my phone chimed and Becky's phone number appeared in my text tool. "Give it to Katherine. I'm sure Becky would enjoy catching up with her."

Just as I forwarded the text on to Sis, our parents emerged from Dads office. Mrs. Anderson came to me immediately and gave me a hug, "We want to thank you for what you did for our daughter; all the girls really... and we're so sorry for what happened to you, for all of it," and she glanced at Carol as squeezed me again before releasing the hug.

Mr. Anderson gave me a 'man pat' on the back with a minimalist hug, "We know you may still have some issues with Chandler High. If so, give me call. I can threaten to sue them." He winked, but I'm pretty sure he meant it. Somewhere I'd heard he was a lawyer.

As they went out the door, I overheard Mr. Anderson, "Why couldn't she have met a nice boy like him when she started school. Then maybe you'd be that grandmother you always wanted to be instead of this."

With the door closed Sis showed that things were not all forgiven, "She DID meet that nice boy... And we're doing THIS!" She spat it out like something foul. Apparently trying to like Carol was taking some effort.

That night, she came to my room shortly after our parents had gone to bed, "Are you going to tell me what Miss Carol has gotten you into. I heard you, 'I've got what you want.' So what does she have for you? I don't even want to guess what it might be."

"I'll tell you soon. I promise it's not drugs or anything bad. You just have to wait a bit... and trust me."

She pushed her body up against me, "I could make you tell," and maybe she could have. A small part of me was ready to be forced to reveal all, but I couldn't.

"But you won't because you know we have to stop. I... I can't stop without your help." It was a play for sympathy. Part of me wanted her to try force me to tell, use her feminine wiles on me.

As she turned, unhappy with the standoff, "All right, but I expect you to tell me. SOON!" I could see her nipples standing erect in her thin sleep t-shirt, and hoped that she would not come back. I didn't want to cave, but I would have. I just needed a little time for Carol to get back to me with the arrangements.

*****Back to School Week for Sis*****

A number of things happened during the remainder of the week before Sis had to go back to UA. All of the ones that I considered important involved Sis, and they were some of the best and worst things that had ever happened to me.

At 1030 AM the next morning Carol called. I was still miffed at her for forcing the deal on me, but I was anxious to hear from her. We'll pick you up tomorrow night at 930PM."

Damn! The deal had been that SHE go with us, "We? Who is we?" I guess she didn't plan on answering that question as she hung up before I had even finished asking. Shit!

Still mildly angry at Carol, I made my way to Sis's room. She'd been spending a lot of time there, probably trying maintain some separation. I knocked and opened the door, "Sis, be ready to go out tonight at 930."

Confused, "No. We... can't do that anymore."

"Please, it's not... that, and you won't have to be alone with me."

"Tell me what's going on."

"I'll explain at 930. We HAVE to do this! So just say you'll go. For me."

"It's against my better judgement, but ok. Now leave." Reluctantly I went.

The next stop was Mom, "Mom. Sis and I are going out. It'll be late. Might be after midnight before we're back. Hope that's ok."

"Mind telling me what you're doing going out that late?"

It was time for a white lie, "I'm not sure. Whatever it is Carol cooked it up. Said we 'just had to do it.'" Sis had taught me a little about lying. Keep it simple and as close to the truth as possible.