I Got My Wife a Big One

Story Info
My wife with a big cock.
1.1k words
4.06
121.9k
67
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tbmf
tbmf
20 Followers

My wife and I had been married about 10 years and had a great sex life. She averaged about 10 orgasms when we made love, many very powerful.

One of our favorite foreplay activities was to read erotic bedtime stories. It was obvious that one of Jean's favorite story lines was a girl getting fucked by a big cock and that became her favorite fantasy. Again and again she'd get all juiced up reading about a girl having a big one and then she'd jump my bones.

We started talking about the possibility of Jean enjoying her fantasy in real life. We decided it wouldn't be a good idea to do it with anyone we knew and that I would be present. We got a swinger's magazine and started looking for guys advertising a big one who didn't live too far away. Once we got a couple of candidates we started corresponding with them, got pictures and finally we picked Stephen.

He came to our house one afternoon when the kids were at the sitters'. Jean, Stephen and I all went down to the family room, got to know each other and had a couple drinks to loosen up. Jean and I had never done anything like that before. We drank and made small talk for a couple hours. Finally we knew that we had to do something or wait till another time because it would soon be time to get the kids.

We pulled out the sofa bed and all took off our clothes. I'll never forget my shock at the size of his meat. It was standing at attention, sticking out of his underpants rising above his belly button. We didn't take a measurement, but if I stood that tall I'd be at least 10". He wasn't as big around as a beer can, but I bet he was every bit of 2" in diameter. He had both the longest and thickest dick I ever saw.

We all laid down on the bed and my wife wasn't bashful at all. She went right to work on that big pecker and started kissing it. She was breathing hard in excitement. She had to open her mouth as far as she could to take the huge head in, but she sucked on it as best she could. She had both hands around it, one hand on top of the other, and the big head still stuck out. She licked his big dick head and slid her tongue over the crack in his penis. She licked and kissed it all over. She just couldn't get enough of it. His balls were huge too and she loved kissing, sucking and fondling them.

I started kissing her on her back. I started at her shoulders and slowly went down. Then I went to her feet and worked my way up. I kissed her ass all over. When I got to her pussy, it was absolutely soaked. I think she was the wettest I've ever seen her. She was so hot she might have cum while she was blowing him.

I've never been gay or bi-sexual, but my wife was so turned on sucking that huge cock that I was thinking about jumping it myself. I've never felt that way in my life either before or since.

Jean probably sucked, licked and kissed that monster cock for close to an hour. But the time to pick up the kids was rapidly approaching. So I told them that if he was going to put it in, it was now or never. I didn't know if Jean would have some trouble taking Stephen's monster dick or not, and she told me later that she wondered the same thing.

She laid back in the missionary position and Stephen got between her legs. She looked at me and guided his huge dick head between her wet pussy lips. He slowly started working his meat into her, inch by inch. She was so hot and juicy that she didn't have any trouble at all taking him. It took awhile, but he stretched her pretty good and eventually hit bottom, but I don't know how much he still had hanging out. In no time at all Jean had one of her wildest orgasms ever. She pulled him into her as far as she could, held him tight and spasmed violently. He fucked her deeper than she's ever been fucked before and she probably came another time or two. But then she turned over to let Stephen take her from the rear. Her fine hind was sticking up in the air and he stuck his thing between her legs and tried to find her wet pussy. She reached underneath and guided him into her cunt.

From behind is probably Jean's favorite position because she can rub her clit while she's being fucked. Its a real turn on for the guy too because she's got a beautiful ass. Anyway Stephen pumped it in there. His balls slapped against her. She had another wild orgasm and he shot a massive load deep inside her at the same time for a simultaneous orgasm. But it was time for me to get the kids...

Jean and Stephen cleaned up and got things back in order while I got the kids. Jean liked it so much that she invited Stephen to stay for dinner. After dinner we had a little family time, then put the kids to bed. Jean wanted another round.

We went back downstairs and pulled the bed back out. Jean pulled out Stephen's penis and went back to work. She sucked it, kissed it and played with it. I guess sometimes it's hard to get those big ones hard. She really had to work at it. She finally got him hard enough to do some good. He kissed her cunt, but she was hot enough already.

He put his dick between her pussy lips and slowly started pushing it in as he kissed her deeply. Inch by inch he slid in. Once he was all the way in he really started pounding it into her and she climaxed in no time. Then she turned on her belly and took him from behind one more time. She played with her clit as he pounded his meat into her. His big balls slapped against her ass as he fucked her deeper than she's ever been fucked, slamming against her cervix. She bucked again in another wild orgasm as his cum exploded deep inside her at the same time.

I let them collect themselves for a moment, but then I pulled Stephen off and climbed on Jean for my turn. Her pussy was dripping wet. Stephen sure opened her up enough for me, but I was so fired up it didn't take me anytime at all to get my rocks off.

Stephen went home that night and Jean told me how much she liked it. We wanted to get back together, but before we ever could, he moved too far away. We never saw him again.

tbmf
tbmf
20 Followers