I Got Myself a Cum Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
Bi Curious married man experiments.
786 words
4.15
63.2k
36

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJ1603
AJ1603
48 Followers

This is the 1st in a short story series and thanks to help from shygirlwhore with ediditng.

*****

My name is Andy and I have been married for 25 years and I am 48 years old. I consider myself straight but recently I have been wondering what it would be like for another man to play with my cock, I am sexually adventurous and think I am open to most things and the idea of having a man doing exactly as I say really turns me on.

So to start my adventure I placed an ad on craigslist and soon found myself filtering through about 20 replies, once I had discounted the weird responses I had 5 possible candidates.

One guy called Paul stood out as a married guy who wanted to try wanking and maybe sucking another man's cock.

I messaged Paul and we seemed to hit it off with the emails we exchanged, so we arranged to meet.

In the emails Paul seemed a bit submissive, so I told him what I expected when we met and he readily agreed.

The day of our meeting came and as I got into my car my hands trembled with excitement and nervousness as I put the key in the ignition. As I drove towards our rendezvous, my cock was rock hard in anticipation of what was coming.

I pulled up behind the blue Mazda and gave a quick flash of the lights.

The car door opened and out he got, he looked like any other bloke on the street and he had a kind of nervous smile.

He walked up to my car and got in the passenger seat, "Hi I'm Andy," I said "and I'm assuming your Paul."

"Yup that's me. Hi mate."

We had already discussed how this was going to happen so I pulled out into traffic and said "Well come on, have a feel see if you like?"

Paul reached over and pushed his hand down my joggers and took hold of my cock, I let out a small sigh as another man touched my cock for the 1st time.

As he slowly fondled me I glanced at him and said "So how does it feel? Are you wanting to go through with this?"

"Feels just as I imagined," Paul replied "Yes, I definitely want to go through with this."

So as Paul continued to play with my cock, I drove to a quiet area, I had found, to park.

As soon as I parked I unfastened my seat belt and pushed my chair back, I lowered my joggers exposing my rock hard cock, "Well go on then, it's all yours." I said.

Paul immediately started wanking my cock with a steady slow stroke, while playing with my balls with his other hand.

After a few minutes a few drops of pre cum emerged from my tip, "That's what you have been waiting for so come on taste me?" I said, Paul leaned over and tentatively licked the tip of my cock, tasting my juices.

He continued licking my cock when I put my hand on his head and guided him down on to my cock; he took me in his mouth and slowly started to suck me.

"That's good." I moaned as he started to increase his speed.

He sucked me for a good few minutes, when I pulled his head up off my cock and looked at him and said "I know you are unsure about me cumming in your mouth but it's my decision and I say you get to taste my cum." I pushed him back to my cock.

He let out a small moan and resumed his oral assault on my cock.

He was bobbing his head up and down when that familiar feeling started; I grabbed his head "Slowly."

I said as my cock erupted shooting what seemed like a gallon of cum into his mouth. He kept me in his mouth as my cum slowed down, "Now swallow." I said and without even pausing he swallowed my seed, he eased my cock out of his mouth and gave me a few last licks before I pulled up my joggers.

"Show me your cock?" I asked, he pulled his pants down and I could see the sticky mess and deflated cock, he had cum just from sucking me.

I drove him back to his car and as he got out I said "Text me if you want more. If you do I'm in control and you will do as I say, but I guarantee you will enjoy it."

As I drove away I knew he would text and I already had plans for the next time.

AJ1603
AJ1603
48 Followers