I Got Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, you like that, don't you Suzanne?" Bull taunted between kisses and licks. "That's it," he continued. "Cum on my face, baby. Just let it all out."

A few moments later, he stopped his oral stimulation, and her body began to calm down. She just laid there on the desk for a few seconds, finally letting her leg down while she caught her breath. She didn't know what happened to Bull.

Bull was busy unbuttoning his slacks and letting them and his boxer shorts drop to the floor. Suzanne heard his large set of keys hit the floor and turned her head back to see what he was doing.

Her eyes widened when she caught sight of Bull's penis. It was at least 10 inches long, and it wasn't even fully erect yet! Fear gripped her as she imagined being impaled by the monster.

"That's right," Bull said. "You're about to find out how I got my nickname."

He approached her again, and ordered, "Get your leg back up on that desk!"

Her right leg was tired from staying in that position, so she lifted her left leg this time. "Now put your head down and get your ass up!"

She complied, trembling at the thought that he actually might split her down there.

She could feel the tip of his penis touch her labia. Then he said, "You should know something before I do this. I will not pull out before I cum. I'm going to blow my load inside that clean, lily-white pussy of yours. But you won't get pregnant, because I had the Big-V a long time ago." It was his way of telling her he had had a vasectomy. That actually came as a relief to her. She hadn't even thought about the risk of being impregnated by this wicked act.

Then he felt Bull pressing his penis into her slowly. She could feel her vagina stretching with each inch. But her orgasm had made her so wet, she was surprised he was able to enter her without much difficulty. As he inched his way inside of her, he moaned huskily. "Mmmmm," he breathed.

Bull's penis reached a certain point inside Suzanne that her husband's penis usually stopped at, and she believed that was as far as Bull's would be able to go. Little did she realize that he (and she) had much further to go! Suzanne was about to learn a lot about her own anatomy.

He continued to press his way in, past the point Suzanne was used to. Then she felt the tip of his penis "hit" something deep inside her, and it felt really good! "Oh!" she yelped.

"Yeah, that's it, baby," Bull grunted. "Show me you like it!"

But she didn't need to act—this really did feel good to her!

Then she felt Bull begin to pull back, then back in, then back, then in. This really felt nice to Suzanne, and she was surprised by it. As he picked up the pace, his hands gripping her hips, she began to realize that this is what sex is supposed to feel like. She figured that the reason she had never felt this way during intercourse before was because—as she had previously doubted while her husband worried—his penis was too small to satisfy her! Her body needed a bigger tool!

In and out, in and out, Bull's penis pumped Suzanne's vagina. "Oo, baby, your pussy is so tight!" Bull barked through clenched teeth. "I'm fuckin' your white pussy like a bull!" He continued to thrust to the limit, bumping his stomach against her buttocks, which bumped her body up and down the desk with each instroke. Each time, the head of his penis touched that spot deep within her, and each time it did, she cried, "Aah! Aah! Aah!"

Suzanne felt her muscles tighten again, as if she were going to have another orgasm. She couldn't believe it—she had never had an orgasm during intercourse! She kept her eyes closed and mouth open as Bull plowed his way into her insides.

"Oh, that's it, baby. You gonna cum again?" he said. "You gonna cum on my big, black cock? Yeah, you know you are! You like my black cock?"

Normally, Suzanne would not want to hear such nasty talk during sex. But this was really adding to the experience! She found herself responding, "Uh-huh! Yeah!" with each thurst.

Moments later, while Bull was still pumping her, she exploded with another orgasm. Again, she gripped the sides of the desk tightly as her body tensed. Then she heard Bull get closer to his own explosion: "Ah! Ah! Yeah, baby! Yeah, baby! I'm gonna cum inside your cunt!" Then she felt him slow down drastically as he cried, "Aaaaaaaaahhhhh!" She felt a deep warmth, even heat, inside her body. It was his semen, and it must have been a lot! He quivered as he slowly moved in and out of her. "Oh, that felt so good, baby," he breathed. "Oh, that was so good." Then he stopped his motion, while still inside her.

"Mm, mm, mm!" he said as he pulled out. "I gotta get me some more of that!"

Suzanne put her leg down on the floor, and as she stood, she felt the warm goo ooze out of her vagina, down her legs. She looked down at it as it ran toward the floor. It looked nearly the same as her husband's ejaculate. She could only assume (and pray) that Bull was telling her the truth about his prior vasectomy.

Bull began putting his boxer shorts and slacks back on without a word. "So that's it, then?" she asked.

He got a little warmer at that comment. "I'm sorry, baby. I don't mean to be that way with you. I had a really great time, and I hope we can do it again. Tell ya what," he continued. "Anytime I feel like doing it, I'll send you an e-mail with the letters 'I.G.N.' in the subject line. That stands for 'I Got Needs.' When you see that, you just e-mail me back to tell me what time you can come down to the office. Deal?" He extended his hand. It was so strange to her! She didn't take his hand at first.

"Or I could just misplace those pictures somewhere around the school," he threatened. What a jerk, she thought! She shook his hand. "Deal," she said reluctantly. She got herself dressed and left his office quietly.

----

On her walk back to her car, she reflected on what had happened. Despite the negative feelings she left Bull's office with, Suzanne remembered the physical feelings she experienced that night. It made her want that again.

She found her car, alone in the parking lot, got in it, and drove home. It was 9:30 p.m.

12