I Got Your Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers

Perhaps inevitably it was Santiago who backed off first, although Rosa slowed down/pulled out seconds after she did, then she tried not to smile as Amy broke the kiss, let out an adorable yawn and then mumbled, "That was lovely."

"Whatever." Rosa said, faking nonchalance as she tidied Amy up best she could before allowing her to slump down onto the floor below.

"I'm, I'm just going to take a quick nap now, then I'll be right there with you." Amy yawned and closed her eyes, the lack of sleep/exhaustion from the sex clutching up with her.

This left Rosa to smile down at her adorable co-worker, then quickly snap herself out of it, fix her clothing and leave. And she only kept an eye on the evidence locker for the rest of the night because she had Amy's... Santiago's back. That was it, no other reason at all. Because she didn't care if she got teased for fucking a girl, she didn't care if she got 'disciplined' for having sex at work, and she definitely didn't care about the feelings of Amy Santiago. She was just doing another girl a solid because as girls they should have each other's backs, and that's it. And she did, have Amy's... Santiago's back.

MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers
12