I Had A Dream Cum True

Story Info
There was this particular older but sweet brunette...
1.8k words
4.33
16.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While growing up in the Chicago projects, life was way too full of fear for me. I was robbed and bullied daily, called every name you can imagine because I happen to be nice and a pretty smart young man. As I got older I became a lover of classical music and the Opera is where I live these days. I was surrounded by poor Black people, but I was by no means the smartest person in the neighborhood. When there was trouble, all we saw were White people coming to the rescue. I saw nothing but beautiful White women on television and everything White was good and Black was bad.

I was afraid of White people because they seemed brighter and in control of our lives. I hated it all but in time I would find that White people were either just as dumb, stupid or criminal as Blacks, just as Blacks were just as smart, productive and hard working as Whites. Not only do we as humans have that in common, we are all sexually wanting and desiring to try new things.

I was twenty years old, 6/5, dark skinned, nice and timid, but very horny with a 7 and a half inch black dick. It was more than enough to give women a thrill.

I was once invited to a concert weekend in Wisconsin one cold December. I was told that I will have a great time and the music will be of Mozart. I was nervous never being away for so long without mom, but I was willing.

When I got there it was crowded and apparently I was one of only a extreme few Blacks there and that made me sick. "Visions of swastikas in my head," and crosses lit up for me and the nearest tree. But nothing like that happened. I was having a great time never knowing just how great it was about to get. After the concert, we went to stay at a house that belonged to someone having to do with the concert. As I walked in, I was immediately observed by White women looking at me with what I could only describe as an immediate reaction to having a wet dripping pussy longing for action. I didn't know how to act, but I kept my cool.

As I was going around introducing myself, I could almost smell the heat of good wet pussy. But I was way too nervous as I walked the floors. The few men that were there paid me no attention at all, but some of the women were nice enough to start conversations with me.

So where are you from and how did you get here? What school do you attend and just how tall are you? Are you hungry, come with me.

There was this particular older but sweet brunette sticking with me as if she told the others, that black dick is all mine, and she was not a shame to escort me with her arms around mine. I was nervous about what the others were thinking, but I swear I could see jealousy in the eyes of the other women that needed their sweet pussies fucked and sucked.

After walking around and looking outside at things I never seen before, I walked back in feeling tired and sleepy. I went to my newfound friend and asked where I would be sleeping. She went somewhere and returned saying follow me. She took me to a small cool room that looked nice but unlived in for a while. Everyone was just about gone and we were the only ones up. I guess I stayed outside to long. But as some of the women were leaving I got a few kisses from them. I'm sure most went home and played sweet pussy games thinking of me.

As we walked into the room, she helped me find blankets and sheets. She ironically asked me to wait. She wanted to change and to get out of those clothes she wore for the concert and that she would be back in a minute. I was naïve and thought of nothing but sleep as I laid back on the bed waiting. I went to sleep until I heard a knock and got up quickly. She came in wearing a robe with her hair long and very sexy. I looked at her and had to stop in my tracks because my dick was growing and I did not want her to think I was a pervert.

We found the sheets and made the bed. I kept looking at her white skin and wondering if she was as good as some of the few Black girls I tasted. We sat for a moment as she made small talk and I was wondering when she was gonna leave so I could sleep. She told me that I was a pleasant young man and handsome too. I said thank you so much and you are very pretty. She said thank you. I stood up as a hint that I was ready for bed. She stood with me with a look that said, there is no way you're getting away from me.

There was silence and I became super nervous and sweaty in that cool room. She stared at me and wouldn't move until she planted her sweet soft lips on mine. We kissed softly and slowly so that we could taste each other. She tasted like wine, but it didn't matter to me. I opened my eyes to see this beautiful White woman kissing me. Her eyes were closed as she thoroughly enjoyed our kiss.

She grabbed my hand and put it in the opening of her robe for me to discover that she had on no panties. I touched her wet hot white pussy and my dick got so hard I could've hammered nails in a brick wall. Her pussy had an aroma that almost made me cum, as I put my fingers to my nose to get a smell. WOW! I said to myself. A White woman wants to have sex with me!

She was soooooo fucking wet I felt the juice going down her thighs. I played with the juice between my fingers and wanted more. I inserted a few in her literally hot pussy and she was so soft and her voice moaned as if she was in black dick heaven. She said, when I first saw you, I want you so bad. I couldn't believe that a woman wanted me, much less a White woman.

I loved the way her pussy felt to my fingers as I pulled them in and out of her. By that time my dick was leaking lava because I was so fucking hot and ready to experience her love. She laid me on the bed pulled out my dick and begin licking my cum and twirling it with her tongue. Then her hot month covered my dick and I almost screamed with delight. She didn't want to stop as she made sure she gobbled up what was left of my pre-cum.

Slowly she kissed my dick and covered it with her month slowly and warmly. I thought I was falling in love. I didn't have much experience eating pussy but I was so willing to learn more about it that night. I said, it's your turn now. She gladly laid on the bed as I begin to smell her pussy and making myself crazy. Her white legs led to a white pussy that was so wet until the outside of her pussy was thick with flowing juice.

I never thought that I would swallow so much pussy juice but I did that night and I put my fingers inside to lick them to. I felt out of control but loving the feeling of letting myself go with her as she decided to do the same thing.

I licked her pussy slowly from her dripping hole to her clit with long licks up and down. She almost came then I would stop and tell her, not yet baby. Tell me you love me then I might make you cum. She said with that sweet feminine voice, I love you, which when I heard it, I ate even more. I licked in her pussy, between the lips and even the hairy lips as she couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to be nasty and I was. I even licked her asshole a few time. There was no such a thing as getting enough of her.

I didn't let her come because it was time for my dick to take over. We kissed and tasted each other's cum and loved it as we moaned because of the taste. I slowly inserted my dick and as it reached the bottom of her pussy, I felt a sharp wave of pleasure at the root of my dick and I couldn't believe it. I fucker her slowly again and again in and out slowly and each time I reached the bottom, it was a perfect fit and we both would moan softly. We were so much into each other that it didn't matter if anyone heard us, but we tried not to disturb anyone. I asked her to stare into my eyes. She and I were looking into each other's souls and before I know it she started to cum. I smothered her with a deep kiss as she came to keep the noise down. Then I stopped trying to last and let it go. I came so hard inside her until I could feel it shoot right out of me. She jerked when she felt the first shot then the second as we continued our kiss and she held me down to be sure she got every drop of my cum.

When we relaxed, she and I stared at each other. We were one and I had to say it. I said, I love you, and she repeated it to me. We met from time to time whenever I was able to get to Wisconsin. She went to school overseas and eventually fell out of touch. I think of her still as the one I fell in love with for real. She expressed the same emotion and we wrote from time to time. I really, really miss her and hope that life has been kind to her. As for me, life has been very unkind. I wish to find a mate but women done like nice men. They just don't get it. I

I guess I still love that woman and if we were to meet again, she would have to prove to me that she has changed totally in order for me to change my mind.

I still love you baby and I miss you terribly.