I had a Dream Last Night

Story Info
A dom/sub day at the beach.
791 words
3.25
6.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well you and i went to a secluded beach together spent the full day laughing and joking around,

Watching the sun set holding me you ask me if i had had a good day, i reply to yes sir it's been amazing.

You kiss me a long passionate kiss then tell me to stand up and undress for you. I do as you ask, nervous as it the first time you've seen me naked. You inspect me silently ask me to turn for you and bend over giving my bottom some playful spanks, i see excitement in your eyes as you stand me up a little and lean down to suck my erect nipples As you suck each nipple in turn i feel your hand slowly slide up my back and into my hair, you wrap it around your fist and your grip tightens, and tilts my head back, all the time my nipples never leave your mouth.

Your licks turning into gentle bites, my heart is pounding and my chest is heaving as my arousal takes over me. You're still fully clothed but i can see you're bulging penis in your shorts. My legs begin to quiver as your mouth releases my sore nipples and your hand travels down to my wet pussy you just hold your hand there seeing what a state you've got me in, a wolfish grin appears on your face and you whisper in my ears ' are you ready for this'

As i nod I am reminded of the tight grip of my head. With all my strength i muster simply yes sir. As soon as the word leave my lips you plunge your fingers into me one at a time your thumb stroking my clit i feel my juices flowing from me uncontrollably with every stroke You know my orgasm Is nearing ever so close as soon a i start to thrust my hips your pace quickens it rushes over me i scream my legs buckle you take your fingers out of me and give me a quick hard slap telling me who the fuck i think i am orgasming without permission.

There's some rocks where we are sitting, you ask me to bend over them and count how many spanks of your belt you are going to give me for thinking I could come without permission, i apologise numerous times, you don't answer me you just ask me to take your belt out of your bag and hand it to you.

I do so and i take my place you start with one, two, three they get harder and faster. I count with you my bottom feels so sore. As we get to 15 you stop without warning i feel your cock enter me hard and fast my hips held tight as you thrust your whole length into me. Every thrust got harder and faster your hands digging into my hips you ask me if i feel an orgasm coming i pant yes sir, the coldness of the rock on my body and the hotness of my sore bottom feeling amazing, you take yourself out of me push me to my knees and fuck my throat until my eyes water and i gag, you pull your cock out of my mouth and let me lick your balls, you slap my face for breaking my eye contact with you. All of a sudden im. Flat on my back legs over your shoulders you pull your tie out of your pocket and ask for my hands, you tie them over my head l, asking for me to tell you i need your cock inside of me.

Making me beg for it.

You're teasing the end of your cock on my exposed clit, you say well done baby i will let you have my cock. You inch by inch into me, not moving an inch i lay there trying not to orgasm until you tell me, i feel your cock bulging i know you're close. You smile down at me telling me i can go for it. Within seconds my whole body tenses and i roar the most intense orgasm I've ever had, as soon as mine subsides you give me your orgasm your hand holds my throat you eye burn into mine i feel your power over me as you taking your final thrusts, your cock swells inside we your face changes you fill my pussy with your cum and collapse onto me, still hard inside of my i feel your cum spilling out of me, you know my favourite part is cleaning your cock so you quickly bring your length to my face to suck they heady elixir of both of our orgasms together.