I Had a Fantasy About You Today

Story Info
Violet surprises her husband...
3k words
4.11
53.8k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're at work and I am planning on meeting you in your motel room, only I've got a surprise for you...

Upon my arrival, I make sure to get another room in the same hotel which you are staying at, but you are unaware that I booked an extra room before my arrival because that is where I am housing my little surprise for you. About an hour before you are to be at your room, I call you on your cell phone and tell you that I will be getting my nails and my toes done so I won't be at the room whenever you arrive. You think nothing of it, finish up for the day, and drive yourself and the others back to the motel. Once you step inside your room, you hear the phone ring. It's the front desk letting you know that your wife left a message for you. You tell the front desk receptionist that you will be down there in just a quick minute and she says to you, "Oh. No need sir. Your wife just said to tell you to look in the microwave before you get into the shower." Although , you thought the message was odd, you blew it off because you know how random and unexpected I am about things.

You look in the microwave where you find a box of Japanese take out. As soon as you open the microwave, you are hit with the aroma of sesame chicken and fried rice and you instantly remember how hungry you are after working so long all day. You take out the container where you see a hand written note attached by me that reads, "As soon as you are finished eating, showering, and shaving, you should come on over to room 239 because that is where I will be! I left you the key to the room on top of the refrigerator! Enjoy your food, love. I will be waiting... Love, Violet"

You are so full of excitement and curiosity that you can't hardly eat but you manage to eat enough to get by. While you are in the shower scrubbing your body of all of the day's sweat and cement, all kinds of curious thoughts are running through your mind. You wonder why I am in another room and who am I in another room with. As soon as you are done showering and dressing, you pick up your cell phone and dial my number but I have turned my phone off so that you can't call me. You give up, grab the room key I left you, and proceed to room 239.

As soon as you open the door to the room, you see me with my long, thick curly auburn hair gracing my shoulders and haloing my face sitting on top of a heavy thick wooden table top and I am wearing a black, cup less corset, black, thigh high fishnets, five inch black bordello high heel shoes. I am sitting on top of the table waiting for you and you can smell my perfume as you enter the room. You begin to stammer at the sight of me and you say, "D-d-damn, baby, you look beautiful. How wet is that pussy?"

"Oh, you will find out soon enough baby but before you do, I won't to show you your surprise. Are you ready?" I see your eyes lighting up as if it is Christmas when you look at the table top and notice that I have my favorite silicone dildo suctioned to it.

You say, "Sure! Come on gal! Whatcha got?"

I whisper in your ear that it's another woman and I got her hiding in the bathroom. I watch your face after I have told you and you look absolutely stunned. "Oh. Oka-a-a-ay."

I ask you if you would like to meet her and you just simply respond, "What choice do I have?" I pull a chair up, making sure that it is facing the table which is at the foot of the king size bed and I insist you sit down in the chair before I bring her out. I made sure the chair was placed so that your back is to the bathroom door and you won't see her until she walks around to where I am waiting at the table.

"Alright Ginni! You can come out now!"

I see you looking at me with your eyes wide with wonderment and I can tell you are both nervous and excited. We both hear the door handle move and I watch you watching me as Ginni steps out and walks towards me from the bathroom and into your view. Ginni is actually 31 years old but she looks like she is still 25. I watch you in amazement as you take in every inch of her as she is standing between us now. Ginni stands almost the same height as me and her pretty Indian-straight strawberry hair is just a little past her shoulders. She is completely naked with the exception of five inch black leather thigh high boots just as I had previously ordered her to do so. Her tits are just a little smaller than mine are but a bit perkier due to the fact she has not had any babies. Her pink nipples are the size of dimes and her pussy is hairless and shaved clean. Upon her face, shoulders, and ass, she has a light sprinkle of freckles blended into her milk white skin. Her lusty cat eyes are a dark brown and her cheeks are turning crimson to match the lipstick on her lips as she is the only one in the room completely naked.

"So what do you think?" I ask you.

"I-I don't know." you say as your looking from her to me.

"Well, baby, meet Ginni, she's actually a lesbian slut but sometimes she needs a little cock in her little tight slut pussy too. Don't you Ginni?" I ask her as she nods her head, looking from me to you.

By now, you are already taking your clothes off and I tell you to sit back down in the chair as soon as all of your clothes are off. I hear absolutely no argument from you as I catch Ginni eye balling your cock which is at full attention by now. Without any objections, you sit back down into your chair. Turning to Ginni, I say, "Before I let you do anything, you have to learn how to suck a cock first. I know you want that cock in your pussy but you have to learn to suck it before you can ride it baby. Understand?"

Obediently, Ginni licks her lips and nods her head yes. Both of us kneel down in front of your throbbing cock and Ginni laughs nervously, "Ooh! I hope I don't hurt it! I have never sucked a cock before!"

"Just watch and learn like a good little slut and you will do a fine job!" I encourage her.

"First, you want to start by licking his balls and licking up and down his shaft all the way to the head of his cock. Here, let's do it together. Okay?"

"Okay." Ginni mumbles before we both begin licking your balls. Ginni is on the left and I am on the right side. You can feel the tip of her smooth silky tongue working on you right testicle and the more rougher soft tongue that belongs to me working on your left testicle. I make Ginni grip the base of your cock with her hand as we both begin to lick your rock hard cock up and down the shaft. Once our tongues make it to the head of your cock, I make Ginni continue to grip your cock as I show her how to impale your cock with my mouth. I shove your cock into my mouth for about five strokes and then I tell Ginni, "It's your turn now, show my husband what a good little slut you are and he will fuck that hot little tight pussy real good for you. I promise!"

"Mmm hmmph!" I heard you methodically agree with me as I watched Ginni looking up at you wild eyed and the three of us shared wide-eyed glances. I can see your cheeks are rosy and your eyes are tearing with lust and confusion in anticipation of the frenzied ride up to Cloud 9 we are all about to partake in.

I placed my hand on the back of Ginni's head and began to guide her as she slowly began to part her full luscious lips. As she is looking up at you and glancing at me from time to time for encouragement and instruction, I am cooing to her, "That's it, now put it all in and slide your mouth down on it til you feel it hit the back of your throat. A little bit more. A little bit more. Yeah!" We both hear her gag on your cock and she quickly comes up.

"No! Put that cock back in your mouth! Now swallow it. Come on Ginni! Your gonna have to put it in deeper than that! No! Like this!" While gently pressing one hand on her head, I place my other hand over Ginni's hand which is gripping your cock and I turn your cock towards me and I take your cock in my mouth and I bury it. I can feel your cock hitting the back of my throat, smell your bath soap on your flesh, and taste faint hints of your pre cum mixed with both mine and Ginni's saliva." You grip my hair tight on the back of my head and you begin to buck and I know that you are so aroused that you want to fuck my face." I look into your eyes and silently plead for you to fuck my throat.

You eagerly respond to my pleading eyes as you grip my hair tighter and say, "Alright you two sluts, I want to face fuck both of you before I cum!" I could hear Ginni gasp as you stood up and begin to fuck my mouth like it's my slut pussy. I can feel my saliva beginning to seep up and slide out of the corners of my mouth as you are holding me steady by my hair and fucking my face. Just when you feel as if you are about to explode down my throat, I hear you grunt you yank your cock out of my mouth. I told Ginni she had to let you face fuck her too if she wanted her pussy fucked good as she looked in amazement at your hard cock which was dripping with my saliva by now.

"Come on Ginni!" You reach down and grabb a fistful of Ginni's hair with your other hand and demand, "I want both of you sluts to let me face fuck you." With that you stick the head of your cock into the opening of Ginni's mouth and you grip her by the hair and ease your cock in slowly and gently, allowing her to gain control of her gag reflex. Within moments, your fucking her throat almost as hard as you were fucking mine. "See?" I reassured Ginni as I watch her sputter and hear your cock making sloshing noises in her mouth. "Your a good little slut! Isn't she baby?"

"Mmm hmph! I'm gonna cum all over your slut tits and when I am done I won't the both of you to clean yourselves up!" You command both of us just as you pop your cock out of Ginni's mouth and begin to shove it back in mine.

You continue to take turns with us for a while. First fucking my face, then fucking Ginni's face until finally you pull out and command us to hold our tits out for you. You finish by jerking your cock until your cum begins to shoot out, the first shot hit Ginni's lip which I see her licking it up with her tongue.

A bit spent from your first load released, you sit back down in the chair and you watch as Ginni and I begin to clean your cock juices off each other with our tongues. You are sitting in the chair stroking your cock and enjoying the show we are putting on for you. By now, my pussy is aching for a release and I can tell that Ginni is too. I tell Ginni that we better go over to the table and she dutifully agrees. Ginni waits for me to climb onto the table and I decide that I want Ginni to fuck me with my dildo so I yank it from the table and hand it to her as I climb on top, scoot my ass to the very edge, and I spread my legs wide. Ginni sees my engorged clit and she squats down in front of me and begins to flick it with her tongue. I am getting so wet and turned on that I can't stop my legs from trembling or my heels from clicking the table top.

I look up at you as you are still sitting in the chair watching us and I say, "I know you want to fuck this hot slut I picked out for you. Mmmm. She will fuck you so good with her pussy. I want you to fuck her little tight slut pussy hard with your fat cock. I want you to watch how hard she fucks my slut pussy and then I want you to fuck her pussy just as hard!" I shout at you through clenched teeth.

Ginni knew my pussy was wet enough so she doesn't have to take her time shoving the dildo into my pussy. Ginni is kneeling between my legs and fucking me with the silicone dildo as fast as she can. While she pumps my pussy with one hand, she is using the tip of her finger to work my clit with the with the other hand. I can feel the dildo massaging my g spot with every stroke Ginni is making. I know I am about to squirt so I yell, "Ooohh! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cummm!"

Hurriedly, Ginni squats down with her mouth open right below my pussy and she yanks the dildo from my pussy at the same time I am rapidly rubbing my swollen clit. You watch in fascination as Ginni is letting me squirt in her mouth and all over her face while I am in pure ecstasy.

"Your such a good little slut." I croon to her as I step off of the table and help her to stand. Ginni is facing me now and I am running my fingers through her red, cum soaked hair as we engage in a long and passionate french kiss right in front of you. I look at you and I can see that you are still aroused and needing another release so I tell Ginni to turn around so that you can see more of her. "Don't you think this slut is fuckable baby?" Ginni bends down so that her hands are on the table in front of her and spreads her booted legs so that her ass and her pussy are clearly visible to you. "Mmm just look at her little hot slut hole!" I place both my hands on her ass cheeks and begin to rub them and spread them further apart so that you can see more of her pussy. I stick one finger into her hot, pink pussy which is glistening wet and I walk over to you to give you your first taste. You accept my offering and suck all her cunt juices from my finger. Ginni begins to beg as she quivers her ass in the air, "Please put that cock in my pussy! I need to get fucked so fucking bad!"

I reach down and grip your cock and guide you out of the chair. Gripping your rock hard cock in my hand, I guide you over towards Ginni and I begin to guide your cock into her tight, wet, slut pussy. "I want you to fuck her pussy hard!" I command you.

I place one hand against your ass and I help push you inside of her as you enter. "Oooh that feels so fucking good to have your husband's cock fill my pussy up! Oh fuck!" Ginni squeals.

I get down on my knees and I reach one hand under Ginni so that I can rub her clit and with my other hand I ever so gently begin to squeeze your balls. You begin fucking her so hard that she is grunting and I can hear the pounding of her ass cheeks smacking against your stomach and the slish slosh of her sopping wet slut pussy.

"I bet that slut pussy feels so good wrapped around your fat cock! You better fuck her good. I mean you better fuck her til she squirts her slut juices all over your cock and then I want you to face fuck me with that beautiful cock!" I begin to shout at you.

"Ummmmm Ahhh! I'm cummmminnng! I hear Ginni squeal again as I see her slut juices overflowing her pussy and I open my mouth and try to catch some of her squirt. You pull your fat cock out of her slut hole and your grab me roughly by the hair and say. "Come here you little slut so I can face fuck you some more!" Obediently, I open my mouth wide and I suck all of Ginni's slut juices from your cock and you begin to face fuck me once again. I hear you let out a loud grunt as you thrust your cum soaked cock so deep into my throat that I can feel your swollen mushroom head hit the back of my throat. Suddenly, I feel your cock begin to engorge and I feel your hot cock juice shooting down my throat as I begin to swallow every bit of it using my throat muscles to milk every last drop from you...

STAY TUNED FOR PART II