I Had a Lovely Dream Today

Story Info
She dreams of you coming home.
944 words
3.46
23.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a lovely dream today. Imagine, if you will, that I am sitting at the desk in our library, the light is dim, it's only source the monitor before me, but the glow is enough to distinguish between the deep red of the embroidered robe I wear and the paleness of the bare skin that peeks from beneath the silken fabric...

The only sound is faint music and the gentle click of the keys as the woman types, oblivious to her surroundings. She does not hear the sound of the garage door open and close, does not notice the soft sound of footfalls approaching the room.

He waits by the door a moment, drinking in the sight of her. His eyes are filled with the image of her. He notices every bit of her, from the light that shines in her oval eyes, to the faint pout of concentration in her bottom lip, to the curve of her throat. He notices the way her chest rises gently with each breath, and how the wrap of red silk falls away at her breast, giving only a tantalizing hint of what lies underneath. He admires the smooth line of her calf, as bare feet peek from the hem of her robe.

A slight shift in position, and he reveals himself to her. Her faint gasp betrays her surprise, and a hint of excitement at the arrival of her lover. She turns her chair toward him, as he crosses the space between them to kneel down before her. She leans forward to kiss every surface of his face: his eyes, his nose, his cheeks, and finally his firm lips. She shivers with knowledge of how well those lips, and his strong probing tongue know her body. She opens her own mouth now, allowing his tongue to enter, to explore her wet mouth, anticipating when it shall delve into another moist opening.

Her back arches slightly, forcing her hard nipples against the soft material that covers them. He runs his hands over her breasts, briefly fondling each hard node through the fabric, eliciting a small moan. A brief tug on the sash, and the folds of robe slide away, revealing the bare skin beneath. He again revels in the sight of her breasts, as they rise and fall with each breath, a movement exaggerated by her increased emotion. He feels his own arousal as he slides her hips to the edge of the seat and gently parts her legs to reveal the moist pink folds of her labia. His erection grows as he leans down to caress this secret opening with his warm breath.

She leans back in the chair, eagerly opening herself to him, delighting in, yet in agony from his breath and the light flick of his tongue across her skin. She moans as he circles her hot throbbing clit, teasing with the promise of touch before satisfying her need with a slow, wet lick. Waves of pleasure course through her as he takes the hard little node of desire in his mouth, suckling and working it with his tongue, and she stretches her legs wider, encouraging him to go deeper..

He runs his large hands over her body, massaging her breasts, over her torso and down her thighs. His fingers find their way to her opening, parting the petal-like skin, revealing the deep pink heart of her flower. He thrusts his tongue into her, drinking in her unique wetness. His erection pushes insistently against his clothes, as he stands to undress.

She leans forward to run her hands over him, scratching her fingers through the darks curls on his chest, down to the tight little curls that surround his penis. She slides her hand between his legs to rub the hard, smooth skin behind his scrotum. His moans now mingled with hers, he tilts his head back, body straining at the pleasurable sensation her rubbing creates. A deeper wave of pleasure courses over him as she takes the full hard shaft of his penis in her mouth, wrapping it in her wet lips, exploring each ridge and fold with her deft tongue, gently rubbing back and forth, simulating a movement he'd like to reproduce in another place. He thrusts his hips forward, imagining he has entered her vagina, his arousal growing stronger with each movement. Her mouth releases him. She stands and guides him to lay atop her on the floor, her legs parting to let him enter her.

He guides the hard throbbing tip of his manhood into her moist well, pushing back her folds to open her, gently working his way deeper as she moans and pushes against him. Her movement excites him, and he quickens his pace, thrusting as deep as he can, filling her with his solid muscle. Her hips rock in time to his own motion. His fingers again find the center of her pleasure, and he massages her clit, making her writhe in ecstasy. His eager mouth finds her breast, the suckling causing even deeper pulses within her.

She shifts her hips as the taught skin of his penis rubs against her and inside of her, pushing and pulling her toward climax. Wave after wave of pleasure flows over her, and her back arches as every muscle in her body tenses in the final explosion. His thrusts build, more forceful and penetrating each time, until he reaches his own peak, and pours his essence into her.

He lowers himself, and she embraces the comfort of his weight, the shaft of his penis still embedded in her. They kiss each other softly, held in a warm and tender embrace.