I Had It Coming Ch. 04

Story Info
BBW tease Crystal gets stuffed!
1.4k words
4.1
103.1k
19

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My limbs were stiff and throbbing when I regained consciousness, but now freed from the ropes that had held them. I examined the deep red marks around my wrists that were beginning to bruise. I tried to stretch my jaw, but I found that although my kidnapper had freed my arms and legs, the pink ball gag was still in my mouth. My mind was foggy and I was wondering whether to take it out or not when the door to the bedroom opened.

My captor walked in and closed the door behind him. The men's' voices I could hear out in the living room continued to talk amongst themselves, laughing occasionally.

"Rise and shine, Fatty."

I started to sit up on the edge of the bed, and groaned when I put weight on my sore thighs and aching pussy and ass. I could see light bruises on my big white tits and belly.

"Oh, Crystal. Don't tell me you're worn out already... we've only just started on you," he laughed.

I shot him a venomous look, which probably looked remarkably stupid with the gag still in my face.

"You do look like a mess though. Here, clean yourself up!" he threw a package of wet wipes on the bed next to me. I pointed to my mouth.

"Good slut, asking permission. I can take it out if you promise to be quiet, but it's just going to go back in in a few minutes," he came over and unfastened the back. I pulled it out and shut my mouth for the first time in a couple hours. It was excruciating!

I cleaned my face with a wipe, and parts of it turned black with mascara that had smeared around my eyes. I started wiping the rest of myself down, being gentle with my swollen pussy and thighs. I was so humiliated when I stood up and felt more cum gush from my pussy and down my legs. I cleaned that up, too.

The man came over to me with the camera.

"Okay, bitch, show me that pretty smile!"

I squinted my eyes at him, but stayed quiet like he told me to.

He reached out and slapped my face, "I said smile!"

I turned up the corners of my lips, but apparently that wasn't enough. He struck my cheek again.

Reluctantly, I opened my mouth and gave a big smile. The flash was blinding and left spots in my eyes.

He put a hand on my chest and shoved me back and grabbed my belly.

"Oh my god you're just so FAT."

He was shaking my belly around and making it jiggle as much as he could. I started slapping at his hands trying to make him stop, but he stopped on his own and just laughed at my humiliated face.

"Okay, back to silence, you," he said, shoving the gag back in my mouth. I thought about how I should break away and run out the door and out to the street before this psycho did anything worse to me, but with guys in the other room, and no clothes or shoes, I doubted I would get very far.

"Come here."

I walked to the edge of the bed. He told me to spread my legs wider and he tied each of my ankles to the legs of the bed and grabbed a pillow and put it over the foot board. Anticipating what he wanted, I leaned forward over the pillow and rested my weight on it. Then he bound my hands together and stretched me painfully by tying the other end of the rope to the top of the headboard. My ass and pussy were fully now fully exposed with my tits dangling over the bed.

I hissed into my gag, and the man slapped my ass hard and laughed.

"You should really have thought out what you posted online... you never know who's reading your ads and looking at your pictures," he reached out and put a few fingers in my pussy, "not nearly as tight as when you got here, but you're still in pretty good shape."

He removed his fingers, and a moment later I heard the door open. Someone walked over to my left side and brushed my hair over to one side before putting a sleeping mask over my eyes.

There were hands on my ass and back, and someone feeling the weight of my heavy tits in their hands. I could feel a couple of fingers work their way into my asshole, and a deep voice said "mmm nice tight ass!" The fingers were replaced by a dick and I squealed as he pushed it all the way in one stroke. That man's hands felt around my body until he was practically laying on top of me, and he grabbed my tits from behind, squeezing them hard while he pumped away.

"Remember, you can fuck her ass if you want, but you have to cum in her pussy," said the sick bastard who brought me here. I could hear even more pictures of me being taken by both my captor and people who must have had their cell phones out.

The cock in my ass pulled out and immediately plunged into my fertile pussy, releasing a load of hot cum inside. I groaned with humiliation, but when I heard the guys laugh, I realized it probably sounded like I was enjoying it.

That cock pulled out of me, and my body stiffened as I felt something cold and hard pushing up against my vagina. It was big, I could tell that much, and I really hope they wouldn't...

"AAaahnn!" I screamed into the gag as they shoved it forward. My fingers gripped the ropes binding me to the bed hard, and I bit down on the ball in my mouth. I thought it wouldn't go any further in, but they kept pressing and laughing at me. I felt it twist inside me and it slid in even further. I screamed again as the foreign object hit my cervix, and they kept pushing.

They stopped pushing on it, and I felt a little relieved, but I still felt like my pussy was being ripped in two. Something dripped on my ass, and I felt it get slathered over my crack and in and around my ass... then something cold pressed against that, too. I screamed again and violently shook my head no.

This one felt weird, like it was going in sideways, and my asshole was stretched to it's limit, but then suddenly popped down as whatever it was slid inside me. They pushed it in a bit further, then pulled back and forth, fucking my ass with the strange thing.

"Hehehe, two baseball bats!" called out one guy over the laughter, and the image of my pussy being out in the open with a baseball bat sticking out of my pussy and another one in my ass flooded my mind. I realized they must have flipped the second one around and put it in grip first, and was oddly grateful for that.

"Can I send a video of this to my friend?" asked the same voice.

"Of course!" said my captor, who I could tell was sitting on the chairs by the door now.

The bats started to move inside me, and I was struggling against my bindings again. They were fucking me hard with them, tugging back and forth, so that as one was moving in, the other was moving outwards. My whole ass was on fire. The first bat pulled out, and I could feel air inside my pussy for a second before some stuck their fingers up inside me. They fit four fingers easily, and slowly worked their thumb in. They gave a shove and I could tell their whole fist was in my pussy. He pumped his fist in my pussy as the end of the bat was still working my ass over, then that pulled out, too. It was more painful going out than in!

The fist left my pussy, and again I could feel air inside. My pussy was never going to be the same after all this.

In succession, four different cocks slid in my newly loose pussy and deposited their cum inside. The last man to leave punched the back of my head while he was filling me up, which made my pussy tighten up for a second.

After he left, I was still panting, and whining from the pain.

"Nobody is ever going to get pleasure from using your pussy again, Crystal," I heard from the doorway. The man walked up to me and stuffed his fist inside my cunt, and I groaned.