I Had It Coming Ch. 05

Story Info
A surprise shopping trip for captured fat tease Crystal.
2.2k words
4.18
46.3k
13

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was left tied, bent over the bed, with my newly stretched pussy gaping and throbbing in the open air of the bedroom, which now reeked of sex and sweat. The blindfold was making my scalp itch, and I could hear my captor rustling around on the far side of the room. He was humming, and using scissors by the sound of it.

He walked over and released my arms from the headboard first, and then untied my feet. It hurt to stand upright, but I did it anyway, and stretched. The strangers' cum oozed out of my pussy and dripped down both thighs. I slipped the blindfold off and ran my hands through my hair, which was partially wet from sweat and one of the last guys spitting on me. I wouldn't remove the gag though until he said I could.

"Let's go get you washed up," he said, and he set down my dress. I could see little black scraps fall to the floor by his feet. What did he do to my clothes?

Before I could answer that question, he took my hand and led me into his bathroom. I pointed to the pink gag in my mouth to ask if I could remove it.

"Good cow," he said, "Go ahead. We need to get you pretty."

I took off the gag and handed it to him, flexing my jaw as I stepped into the shower. The curtain was transparent, and I was humiliated as he stayed in the bathroom and watched me bathe. My whole body was sore, and a part of my right breast was starting to bruise.

I whimpered as I washed between my legs. My pussy, aside from being in pain, was also unrecognizable to the touch. I heard some clicks from the other side of the room. He was even taking pictures of this! I turned off the water, and he handed me a towel to dry off.

"By the way," he said, casually, "my friend, the one with the belt... he says he loves how you sound while you're choking to death."

I just gave him an icy stare.

We went back into the bedroom, the sex stench hitting me like a brick wall now that my nose was reset from the shower.

"Here you go, Cow." He tossed my dress to me.

I held it up and sighed. It was a mini-dress now that probably wouldn't even cover my ass or the part of my belly that hangs down.

"What about the rest of my clothes?" asked, a bit afraid of the answer. He tossed over a bag and I dumped it out on the bed. My leggings were shredded completely, cut to bits and he'd cut the cups out of my bra. That made me almost break down and cry...

"Yes, I know that's your biggest insecurity," he sniped, "now put that bra on and get your dress and shoes on, we're going out."

I slipped the bra on, and felt ridiculous because my fat saggy breasts just flopped right through the holes. I asked if I could go without it, but he told me to wear it since I requested it. I put the dress on over it and checked the length. It did cover everything, but just barely. I slid my shoes on, and we went out into the chilly night air.

He turned the dome light on and handed me a bag. It had a mirror and some makeup.

"Use all of these things," was his only instruction.

Silver eye shadow, bright red lipstick, foundation, blush, and mascara all got applied to my face, and I tried my best to not come out looking like a hooker, but my attempts were pointless.

"Perfect," he said as I closed the bag, and he took another photo.

I thought he would be taking me to some kind of bar or adult theater or something, but was even more horrified when we pulled up to the local Walmart.

"Oh god..." I let slip out of my mouth.

My blackmailer let out a creepy chuckle.

"Why don't you get out and go stand over there..." he motioned to the entrance.

I got out, feeling the breeze lifting my dress, and my nipples rubbing the fabric as I walked. I may as well have been naked.

"Stop there," he said behind me and I turned around, "Smile!" The flash blinded me for a few seconds.

It wasn't just my imagination... everybody was staring at me when we walked inside. The door greeter didn't even greet me, he just stared. The whole length of my chubby legs were visible, and my ass and belly might have been wobbling into view as I walked. Not to mention the huge amount of jiggling cleavage that was showing in this low cut top.

"I love going out on dates with my best whore," my creepy John Doe whispered into my ear.

We hadn't gone too far into the store when I stopped cold and wondered if I could duck out of the aisle. This didn't go unnoticed by the sick bastard with me.

"What's the matter Cow?" I tried to be smooth, but my eyes gave it away. I was staring, frightened, at a couple down the aisle.

"Oh, you recognize them?"

I blushed hard and felt myself starting to sweat.

"Well don't be rude, go say hello! I'll be watching."

I thought about running, but it was too late. Joe had noticed me. I saw his eyes travel down my body and I felt even more naked than I already was.

"Hey, Crystal!" He said politely, his eyes trying to focus on mine, but they kept resting on my breasts instead.

"Hey Joe, Kathy, what are you guys up to?" Kathy turned around and her eyes about popped out of her head when she took in the whole image of me.

"We're just picking a few things up for lunch after church tomorrow," he answered, "will we be seeing you singing there tomorrow?"

"That's my plan," I answered, mortified by the weird look I was getting from Kathy.

"Excellent, can't wait," said Joe, patting my shoulder and pushing his cart past me. Kathy smiled and stared rudely as they walked off.

I walked around the closest corner. The sick bastard came up next to me, "He wants to fuck you, Cow."

"Go away," I said, burying my face in my hands. He gripped my wrists and tore my hands from my face.

"You're not allowed to show shame. You're nothing but tits and three fat holes that need abuse from wherever they can get it. You told me that yourself."

He was right, but I still wanted to slap him hard right then. More than that, I wanted to castrate him.

"Look at this," he held up his phone. I cringed when I saw it. He'd taken a picture of me talking to my church friends, I looked like a shameless fat whore like he said, and the picture showed Joe's hand on my shoulder and his eyes clearly on my fat saggy tits.

"Oh, god..." I said again. I felt like I was about to hurl.

"No shame, church slut." He reached out and pushed the neck of my dress to the side and popped my tits out.

"Oh no, what are you doing!" I frantically tried to cover them.

"Moo for me and you can put them back." He pushed my hands away and started pinching and pulling my nipples like he had at the start of all this.

"No, please!"

"Moo five times, Cow."

"No!"

"Moo ten times."

"Oh no Moo!" I said quietly.

"Louder," he said as he kept pulling them.

"Mooo! Mooo!"

"Hey!" Said a voice behind me and I jumped out of my skin and scrambled to cover myself.

"Hey there," my captor said back. There was an old man with white hair and thick glasses standing there, who obviously knew him. He reached out immediately and grabbed one of my tits in each hand.

"You still have seven moo's left, Cow."

The new guy starts playing with my nipples, and I'm starting to get wet from the stimulation and the humiliation. I finish mooing, getting louder as directed. Finally I was allowed to cover them back up. Just in time as a woman walked past us.

"Moo!" I hear from behind me... oh no... my blackmailer has his phone out again and is playing a video he just took of me mooing for this weirdo. "Moo, MOOO!" it says.

The woman gives us a sour look and leaves the aisle.

I spot Joe out of the corner of my eye, looking through a rack of clothes. He looks up and sees me and the two men I'm with. He smiles, and I smile back.

Thirty seconds go by, as I watch my blackmailer's gears turning behind his eyes.

"Okay Crystal... how much do you want this to go on Youtube?" he asks, and starts playing the video.

"Stop that!" I snap, "of course it can't go on Youtube."

"Then you need to offer to have sex in my truck with your church buddy over there."

"What? No!"

"I already made you a profile and everything. CrystalTheCow," He flips his phone so I can see.

"Nooo..." I say, but it's not much of a choice.

"Go on," the white haired guy nudges me towards Joe. I start walking, my stomach twisting with every step. I get up close to him.

"Hey Joe... so where did Kathy go?"

"Hey. Oh, she's in the fitting room, trying some things on. I have a feeling she'll be there a while."

I was shocked when he moved in closer. But part of me was flattered, too. He leaned in to whisper to me.

"Can I ask you something? I don't mean to be rude or anything..."

"Of course."

"Why are you dressed like that tonight?"

I blushed and tried to think of a good explanation, but my mind was drawing a blank.

"Honestly, I'm just feeling really naughty tonight." I couldn't believe that came out of my mouth.

Joe looked around nervously, and then reached out to cup one of my breasts. I moaned involuntarily and watched a grin cross his handsome face.

"Can you come with me to my car?"

"Of course. Lead the way," he laughed, looking around one last time before following me.

In the parking lot, I opened the back doors of the truck's cab and noted that it would be a tight squeeze, but we could do it in there.

"Ladies first," he, and anyone else in the parking lot, got a nice view of my pussy and ass as I climbed into the back seat. I turned around and saw the blackmailer and his friend near the door of the store, watching. Joe shut the door behind him and set to work undoing his pants.

"I've been wanting to do this for a long time, Crystal," he said with a smile.

"Really," I responded, laying back on the seat. I reached around my belly and started rubbing my clit. Maybe I could get something pleasant out of this nightmare.

I could see Joe's dick now, and it was pretty average, with a slight bend. I suddenly realized that thanks to the experience I'd had today, my pussy was all stretched. Just earlier today, this would have been a whole lot better of an experience for him.

"Oh yeah," he said, spreading my thighs, "and judging by the marks I just saw on these pretty thighs, you like things rough, too. My favorite." Suddenly Joe's personality changed big time. His hand cracked across my face and then he gripped my thighs and plunged his dick inside me. He pumped away in my pussy, and threw a hand right on my throat to steady himself.

All I could really feel was pain from my sore cunt, but I moaned for him anyway, hoping that if he thought I was enjoying it, it would give him the satisfaction my vagina couldn't anymore. Apparently it wasn't enough though, because he stopped.

"How dirty do you feel?"

"Oh god I'm so dirty, fuck me hard!" I moaned.

He pulled out of my pussy and slipped it in my asshole. I gasped, and he let out a deep grunt of satisfaction.

"Oh now that's a tight hole. Mmmm!"

I was officially the most humiliated I'd ever been. The blackmailer was right, my pussy couldn't satisfy a man anymore.

Joe took a mouthful of my tit and bit and sucked my nipple as he fucked my ass hard.

I remembered the blackmailer's rule about having guys cum in my pussy, and I figured I'd rather have Joe's baby than some stranger, so to make that a possibility I started begging while Joe was in the height of his passion.

"Joe please, cum in my pussy, I need it! Please cum in my cunt!"

Without missing a beat, he pulled out of my ass and squirted right into my pussy, grunting and pushing as far into me as possible.

"Mmmm," he moaned, "I haven't had good sex in ages. I hope we can do this again sometime?"

Without another word, he buckled himself back into his pants and was gone.