I had Only Gone to the Charity Shop

Story Info
A young man caught up by mature women in crossdressing.
3.4k words
4.23
19.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed a new pair of trousers and shirt, but being without a job I headed to the local town centre to look around the charity shops. Since leaving College times were hard and after the family moved up the other end of the country, I didn't want to follow them. It would have been a personal moral defeat, so I fought on.

At the third charity shop I was looking along the men's clothes rail when a lady in her sixties who was volunteering there walked past me. I caught her perfume and it was lovely, so I looked round to see her. I gazed at the back of her, enjoying the perfume. Suddenly she looked round and caught me looking at her with a silly expression on my face. She smiled...

"Can I help you dear?" She asked politely.

"N..no, it's ok thanks." I replied and went back to the rail of clothing.

I found a pair of trousers that looked good and was in my size, then spotted a shirt that style wise was fairly up to date and the right size.

In the corner was a changing room with a curtain across the front. I asked a lady who was standing behind the counter if I could try on what I was holding and she nodded.

Slipping into the generous sized changing room, I pulled the curtain across. Bloody thing wasn't wide enough, so there would be a one inch gap either side. Luckily the shop was empty so carried on and got undressed.

The trousers were fine around the waist but too short and the shirt must have had the wrong label in as it was way too small.

After taking to two items off and hanging them up, standing there in just my underwear, I heard a mumble from outside and the curtain suddenly swished open by the lady with the great perfume.

"I just wanted to see if you needed a hand dear, but you didn't answer." She said.

I just looked at her. Deep red short hair. Deep brown eyes. Fire red lipstick. A slim medium length black dress showing her small waist. Fire red nail varnish and finished off with red shoes.

"Is everything ok dear?" She enquired.

"Erm, yes, er, no. The trousers and shirt are not quite right." I replied.

"Well, let us see if we can fix that." She took the clothes from my hands and hung them on the hangers and back to the rails. I didn't move a stitch. Standing there in my underwear with the curtain wide open.

"What about this shirt dear." The lady shouted across the shop.

I didn't know what to do as I was just standing there in my pants and socks.

"There isn't anyone in the shop, just come over here and have a look."

"I sheepishly looked around the shop expecting to see dozens of people looking at my half naked body, but there was no one. So carefully, I stepped across the shop as if there were an imaginary minefield. Standing next to the lady, her perfume just intoxicating, she held up shirt after shirt against my chest, saying no to herself for all of them. Either the size, design or colour was wrong.

"Well let's try trousers and see if we have any better luck." She quipped.

The rail for the trousers was nearer the front door, so I was more nervous than ever. Soon though I was trying on trousers in the middle of the shop that the lady had found for me. Only one pair was close, but they were just a little tight around the groin. We carried on along the rail.

What I hadn't noticed though was that a customer had come into the shop. It was a lady in her 80s and she took absolutely no notice of me. My heart was still racing though.

The lady helping me, then darted off for a minute saying "Carry on having a look dear. I just need to..."

I didn't catch what she said at the end, but I did as I was told and tried on about eight more pairs of trousers before she returned.

She said "I hope you don't mind dear. The lady wanted to try on a dress, so I have put your clothes out in the back office. They are safe there."

Just then the other volunteer lady who had been behind the counter headed for the door saying "Janice, I am just off to the bank. I will be back in forty minutes."

Janice stayed with me suggesting trousers and just gave an "ok!" to the other lady.

Soon though we had reached the end of the rail. Only one pair had got close to being right but were a fraction tight.

We headed to the back of the shop where the office was, only to find the door locked.

"Oh blow." Janice said. "Doris must have taken the key with her to the bank."

Standing there in just my pants in the shop, I looked at the changing room and the old lady was still in there.

My heart rate went up when two more retired ladies came into the shop to have a browse round. Another lady came in and then two more. My heart was pounding.

Janice said "Go and see if there are any shorts that will fit you." I raced back over to the men's rails and sifted through the short. Was every bloke in this town a damned skinny midget! Nothing, I found nothing.

Janice said "Stand at this rail at the back and that will cover you up a bit." I did just that and stood there for what seemed an age. I watched as Janice served the customers and helped with their enquiries. Many of the questions were over me and what was I doing there. Janice did her best to deflect the questions.

With three customers still in the shop, I could see Janice came up with an idea. She marched over to me. I was facing the front of the shop with the rail in front of me covering my lower half. Janice stopped behind me. I heard a "Don't worry!" from Janice and she whipped down my pants and got me to lift my feet one at a time. Then she headed for the trousers, but at that moment one of the lady customers was at the counter. Janice detoured to the counter and I saw her flick my pants under the till and served the customer.

I was standing in the middle of a charity shop wearing just my socks. My groin was covered by the size 12 ladies tops rail.

More retired ladies came into the shop and it was getting busy. Maybe it was Janice's perfume or the situation, but my cock started to get hard. Very hard. It was so embarrassing.

As Janice served customers, she would send me an 'I know, I will help you in a minute' look on her face. One lady was now looking on the rail I was standing behind. Luckily though she was an average sized lady and once she had got down to size 16, which was only two feet away from me, she gave me a funny look and then headed off for another section of the shop.

My cock was rock solid and was rubbing against a grey size 12 satin blouse and a size 12 chiffon top. As two slim ladies headed for my rail, Janice darted for the gents trousers and grabbed a pair. She thought it was the pair that were a little tight. She threw them to me and I quickly took them off the hanger and slipped my feet into them.

"Shit, shit, shit." I said under my breath. It was the wrong pair. These ones I could hardly get over my hips, let alone try and hide my seven inch bean pole. The two ladies came closer. I shut my eyes wishing to be somewhere else and waited for the screams.

After what felt like an eternity, I felt a hand get hold of the grey satin blouse and then wrap around my hard cock. I opened my eyes to see a lady of about seventy with a big grin on her face. Her hand was soft but very firm as it stroked up and down my shaft.

I didn't know what to do. Janice looked over and when she realised what was happening looked shocked. My cock knew what it liked and it loved this, loved this a lot!

The waves of enjoyment coursed through my body and this mature ladies expert hand worked harder and harder.

Her friend, who was about 65 and had shoulder length brown hair, was now the same side of the rail as me. She pulled down the trousers that didn't fit me and got them off my feet. She felt my bum cheeks and gave them a pinch.

As soon as Janice was free, she raced over to me. The lady holding my bum said "We need to find this young man some clothes."

Janice replied "Unfortunately nothing fits and his clothes are locked away."

The lady came back with "Oh, I am sure we can find something that fits."

Her friend who was pumping my cock chided in with "Well he likes satin!" And with that she speeded up her hand rate. I was mesmerised and my mind was gone.

I looked round to see Janice pull a size 20 white long sleeve satin blouse off the rail. "This should fit" she said, and it did, perfectly!

The only issue was that my nipples were rock hard and sticking out of the soft material. The lady behind me laughed and grabbed them hard. Twisting and pinching them. It hurt but more waves of pleasure ran through me. The lady in front said as she pumped my cock. "I think he likes that. He is getting close!" I looked at her. Me 22 years old and her about 70, but boy did she know what to do.

When it happened, it was massive. I felt something burst from within me. The tip of my cock sensed a red hot jet of cum blast out. She carried on pumping me as more blasts of white semen shot out from my penis. She caught every drop within the satin blouse.

I was exhausted when she said to me "Well you are going to have to buy that ruined blouse now." And she beamed with a large smile.

Her friend behind me, then told Janice, THEY would find some clothes for me.

My mind was still miles away when the lady behind me slipped something up my legs. It was a pair of white ladies knickers. My cock from all the exertion had gone limp and she flipped the cock head between my legs, and pulled up the large knickers, keeping my cock in place. I just looked down at the flat front of my groin. I actually felt drunk as my mind was just not thinking straight.

I then heard an "Ah, those look perfect!"

Soon a black pair of trousers were being slipped up my legs. They had three buttons on the waist, two pockets and were office smart. Once on they stretch snuggly around my groin and bum. The leg was quite generous and had boot cut bottoms. I then felt a pair of really comfortable black ballet pumps put on my feet.

My feelings were different now though. Obviously gone was that feeling of nakedness, but now was pure embarrassment.

Janice and the two ladies then looked me up and down. Janice spoke. "No the blouse doesn't look quite right, but I know what's wrong."

The blouse was taken off me briefly, only to be put back on once a rather heavy duty looking white bra had been put on me. Now they were satisfied.

One of the ladies then grabbed the hair from one of the mannequins. It was a dark brown long bob hair style. Placing it on my head, they all burst out laughing. I was soon sat on a chair and Janice covered my face in makeup. Foundation, lipstick, eye-liner, mascara and finished off with some blusher.

Janice then found a pair of ladies glasses with very little magnification.

The ladies then stood back and admired what they had done. I was just collecting my thoughts, when the 80 year old lady came out of the changing room saying "Sorry, but the dress doesn't quite fit." The two ladies and Janice burst out laughing again.

Janice said "I don't know how long it will be before Doris get back from the bank."

One of the other ladies then said. "Don't worry, we are going for a mid-morning coffee, YOU can come with us."

Before I knew it I was out of the shop and we were walking down the road towards a café. We sat in the café for ages. I needed the coffee and all the other people just accepted me as a lady, so I calmed down quite a bit.

Beryl who had the great hands I learnt was 71 and her friend, Theresa 68. We chatted about various things and they put me at ease and made me feel comfortable.

Beryl then said holding up my left hand "Oh, look at those hands. We need to do something about those hands and nails."

I looked confused as Theresa agreed with Beryl.

After the coffee, we headed back to the charity shop only to find out that Doris hadn't returned.

"Don't worry" Beryl quipped. "We can go look around a few more shops." She slapped me on the bum and soon we were of again down the road towards more shops.

They made me go in two charity shops with them and browse around, spending lots of time at the ladies clothes. At one point Beryl held up a grey skirt to me saying "Theresa! What do you think?" "Oh yes" was the reply and I was instructed towards the changing room. It didn't come across as a request, but more as a demand.

Inside the changing room, the skirt, a straight hounds tooth pencil skirt with button, zip and kick pleat at the back, fitted perfectly.

"Come on let us see dear." I heard Beryl say.

I opened the door and after a few bit of preening me, the two ladies were ecstatic at how I looked. They noticed the skirt came to just above my knees and they couldn't see any hairs on my legs.

"Need better shoes though." Theresa said and Beryl agreed. Soon I was standing in a pair of black patent court shoes with a two inch stiletto heels.

Beryl paid for the items and as we left the shop she said to me "You owe me and I expect a return."

A few doors down, Beryl and Theresa dragged me into a nail bar. Before I could think of an argument, I had been sat in a chair and my finger nails and toe nails were being worked upon. Boy were they rough as they jabbed the cuticles back, stinging me with pain each jab.

Beryl and Theresa laughed out loud when they spotted me jerk my knees together, as I had spotted the young man doing my toe nails was looking up my skirt.

With everything going on, I could feel my cock twitch, but in its confined space, it couldn't do anything.

As my nails were drying after having a good coat of bright red nail varnish put on them, a member of staff spoke to Beryl and Theresa asking if there was anything else could be done. My heart sank as I soon found my ears pierced and a red lipstick matching the nails was layered onto my lips. After what felt like five or six layers of lipstick, the member of staff then started applying layer upon layer of lip gloss.

I was getting hungry as Beryl paid, I looked at what had been done. My nails had extensions and a copious amount of red nail varnish and coating.

"Right, it's time for lunch ladies." Insisted Theresa.

I found myself sitting in another café, but this time, I felt men looking at me. I became very self-conscious. Beryl and Theresa smirked and then told me the men fancied me.

Needing a wee, I nipped off to the ladies toilet. Once inside a cubical, I lifted the fairly tight skirt and lowered the knickers. My cock wanted to play, but I thought hard about other things and once my bladder was empty and I was clean, I returned the clothes to their place and headed back to our table.

It was a strange feeling. Was I enjoying the attention from the men? One held a door for me and I could see his eyes light up as I gazed at him.

After lunch we headed back to Janice, but apparently Doris had a problem and so I wouldn't be able to get my clothes for a few days. Janice was enjoying though that I was wearing a skirt and the wonderful red nail varnish and lip stick.

Janice then said "Shall we up the stakes a bit?" Both ladies agreed and it didn't matter what I thought. But soon I was back in the changing room. I soon had both skirt and knickers off, only to be replaced by smaller light green knickers. They still kept my cock well tucked underneath. Janice then pulled a short skirt off a rail. It was a black skater skirt with a zip at the back.

They looked and decided the skirt didn't match the satin blouse. Beryl was sent off to buy something at the chemist. During that time, my blouse and bra were removed. On Beryl's return I was handed a light green bra that matched the knickers. Once on, from Beryl bag came a couple of what they called "Chicken Fillets", which were stuffed into the bra cups. To finish off, they put my arms into an almost completely sheer green top. It had a white collar and buttoned up at the back.

Once complete the ladies whooped with joy and clapped themselves.

I looked in the mirror. In front of me was an attractive young lady wearing an absurdly short skirt that didn't cover much and a blouse where anyone could see my bra. This was made worse by the bust stretching the material of the top, making it even thinner at bust level.

Then they decided the shoes were not right and after lengthy discussions, I found myself standing in a pair of black strappy high heeled shoes. Red toe nails in full view and ankle straps to hold the shoes on. They were happy with everything and only gave me a few moments to get used to the new four inch stiletto heels.

For the rest of the afternoon, I was taken from shop to shop. My ankles killed me, but Beryl and Theresa were relentless.

There are things you learn through experience. As a man, you don't take much notice of the wind unless it's a force nine gale. But women have to be aware all the time. I was not and as the afternoon drew on the breeze increased, flipping up skirt on many occasions, before I realised what was happening. Beryl then made me carry the shopping bags making it hard for me to keep the shirt down.

In one shop I felt Theresa put her hands up the back of my skirt, grab my knickers and gave me a massive wedgey. All the material at the back of my knickers was firmly between my cheeks.

At the end of the day, exhausted carrying the bags, we sat down in a café for a cup of tea. Beryl and Theresa were so happy. Giggling and laughing so much. I didn't know what was up so asked.

Beryl responded. "Did you not notice that all the shops we went into this afternoon, had men working the counters?"

"Well no." I replied.

Beryl went in. "All the bags you have been holding, we didn't pay for any of it. The men were just transfixed by you, so we could nick whatever we wanted."

Theresa added. "Everything we have done for you has cost £74 and we have bags with well over a £1,000 of stuff! And YOU owe us the £74!"