I Had the Best Intentions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,085 Followers

"Once a month," Nicole cried. Even that was an exaggeration.

Heather and Mark stifled laughter at her response. "Once a month. Huh. Its no wonder you are so hot and horny for my husband's cock and this vibrating plastic orb."

"Please, this isn't who I am...my affair with Mark was an aberration." Nicole whimpered between short breaths. I could hear the tears forming in her eyes again.

"Slut, the next time you ask for sympathy, I will strap on my biggest dildo and fuck your ass raw," Heather grabbed her hair and yanked it, craning her neck to emphasize the point. "From now, do not speak unless we command it."

She let go of her hair and returned the Hitachi to her pussy. Mark resumed his position in the back of her throat and the entire charade recommenced. Nicole seemed to quickly get over the demeaning tone they took with her, and once again was rocking her hips in a circular motion against the vibrator.

In just a few minutes, she let out a muted, gargling groan as she came, her legs stiffening and her hips lofted a good six inches off the ground. Mark' pole was still enrobed by the walls of her throat and mouth, but this, somehow, did not deter her.

He pulled out of her mouth again, knelt behind her, and hoisted her up, bringing her spread legs into a standing position. He held her arms behind her back as Heather approached her from the front.

"Did you enjoy that, slut?"

Having learned her lessons about dishonesty and quick responses, Nicole responded immediately. "Yes, mistress."

"Do you want us to make you cum again?"

Nicole seemed uncertain how to answer. She feared the truth was not what they wanted to hear. But again, she did not delay so long as to warrant punishment. "No, mistress. I just want to go home."

"Oh, that is not an option, whore. I already told you that you would be here awhile. But that is fine, if you just want us to subject you to abuse without cumming, we can arrange for that."

"No! Please, mistress. I was mistaken. I do want to cum again."

"Very good, slave. Mark, bend this whore over the table."

In the middle of the room there was a padded table with cuffs and chains hanging all around it. Mark carried her there, pushed her over at the waist and laid her chest across it. I could hear my wife hiss through her teeth as her raw nipples ground against the leather cushioning, but she dared not complain anymore.

Heather grabbed her wrists and ensnared them in leather cuffs at the opposite corners of the table. From my angle, I could see Nicole's ass and part of her spread pussy, as well as the entire left side of her body. Her tit was smashed down and spilling out from the weight of her ribcage and the pressure that Mark was applying to her back.

Heather then replaced the leg spreader with cuffs that were on the legs of the table, keeping her in the same spread eagle position but with different bindings. Both master and mistress stepped back to admire their prize, helplessly bound and nervously anticipating what might be next for her. They moved to the closet to pick out some new gear.

Mark returned with a leather paddle and sat in a chair next to my wife's prone ass. Heather optioned for a whip, comprised of a leather handle from which many long, thick strands of leather extended. At the same time, I experienced anxiety and a quick swelling of my cock.

Heather climbed up on the table and straddled the back of Nicole's head, pinning her to the table with her ass.

"OK, slave," she started. "We are going to give you twenty lashes with the whip, and twenty spanks on the ass. As we do this, I want you to count them out, as loudly and clearly as possible. Is that understood?"

"Yes, mistress," my wife replied from beneath Heather's ass.

"Good," Heather said. She nodded to Mark, who slipped two fingers into my wife's pussy.

Nicole gasped in surprise, expecting pain before pleasure. It was clear that they were going to keep her on this line between pleasure and pain all day.

As Mark slowly moved in and out of her soaking wet pussy, Heather raised her whip above her head, and then, as a conductor leading an orchestra, gave the down beat. She brought the whip onto Nicole's bare back as Mark smacked her left cheek.

"AAAAAhhhhhh!" Nicole startled. Her flesh rippled all over her body at the impact of the harsh leather. "ONE!!!" she screamed.

Master and mistress repeated this gesture, with Mark targeting her right cheek this time. "FUUUCCCCKKK! TWO!!!!" Nicole shouted loudly and clearly. 

I could already see her back and ass turning a darker shade of red. No streaks or blood, to my relief, but a clear, exaggerated hue all over.

Mark went back and forth between pounding her like a jackhammer and resting his fingers in her idly. He repeatedly brought her to the verge of orgasm, only to spank her and halt his movement, stifling her acceleration. When he would rest his fingers inside her, Nicole would hump up and down against him, trying to get herself off despite his lack of cooperation.

Another crack of the whip and paddle. By now, Nicole was accustomed to the pain, and did not yelp. "FIFTEEN!" she yelled, diligently obeying her mistress's orders. I had lost myself in watching Mark tease her pussy, and now all of a sudden she was at fifteen.

Mark again started finger fucking her furiously. A longer tacit between spanks this time, as Heather seemed to want Mark to take her as close to orgasm as possible.

"Mmmmm," she moaned from beneath Heather's ass. Mark had brought her closer than any of the previous times, and she was now bucking her hips up and against his digits as best she could.

Then, without any warning whatsoever to my wife, Heather and Mark unleashed five successive whips and smacks upon her back and ass.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Mark removed his fingers and alternated back and forth with each blow: right, left, right, left, right.

"Noooo!!!!!" Nicole wailed as yet another orgasm was denied. Then, through tears and sobs, she remembered her instruction. "SIXTEEN, SEVENTEEN, EIGHTEEN, NINETEEN, TWENTY!!!!"

Heather dismounted her and applauded. "Well done, slave. Very obedient! You are a quick learner." She stroked Nicole's hair as she congratulated her.

"I bet your quivering pussy is just dying to climax again. Am I right, slut?"

"Yes, mistress," Nicole cried. I was convinced this was the truth. He hips were slowly rocking in a circular motion, hoping to make contact with anything that might get her off.

"Very well, slut, you shall cum."

They unshackled her wrists and ankles, and Mark pulled her, briefly, into a standing position. He then pushed her back onto the table, this time on her back. He lifted her legs up and spread them apart, staring lasciviously down at her pussy, oozing fluid from his nimble fingering.

"Grab your legs behind the knees and keep yourself spread for your master, slave," Heather instructed. My wife did as she was told.

Nicole held her legs behind the knees, willingly spreading her legs for Mark. Mark put his right palm on her left buttock, his thumb pulling slightly on her pussy, spreading her from blatant to obscene.

He gripped his cock with his left hand, holding it firmly at the base as if he needed all his strength to hoist is up towards my wife's sopping, anxious hole. Another fistful protruded, unsheathed, beyond his fingers. It looked....angry. Red and purple, veiny and dripping with a pungent mixture of precum and Nicole's saliva. It looked like it was about to burst at the seems, prepared to douse it's victim with its hot, sticky ammunition. I surmised that his firm grasp acted has a cock ring, engaging the safety on the trigger.

Nicole, still blindfolded, lay in wait, nervously flinching every other second in anticipation of his touch. Mark obliged. His mushroom tip dipped gently into her.

"Aahhhhhh," Nicole moaned with a wanton whorishness.

Mark let the tip of his cock revel in her warm juices, smearing them around her inner labia, teasing her.

"Please, fuck me," I heard my wife whine.

Instead, Mark slid his cock upwards to her clit, her hood unzipping for him as he worked his way north. A blossoming orchid prodded by a malicious python. He tickled her clit nimbly, an impressive achievement given his girth, and Nicole responded as I'm sure he wanted.

"Oooohhhhhh, fuuuuuuuuuuck," she exhaled. She was loving it.

I could see the top half of Mark' member now dripping with her juices, which must have been his goal, because at this point he lowered his aim towards her tight, virginal sphincter. Nicole felt his throbbing flesh press against the entrance to her forbidden passage and her entire demeanor changed.

"Mark, stop!" she screamed as her hands released her legs and attempted to back away from him. Heather was quick to pounce, grabbing both of her hands and pinning them above her head.

"I refuse to let my husband fuck you in your womanhood, slut. You are going to get it in the ass, which is where all whores take it."

Mark pulled one of her legs aside, clearing a path for his dick. Nicole sobbed as he pressed forward.

"Please, no! Uuggggghhhh," she grunted. I saw every muscle in her legs tighten as Mark impossibly pushed the enormity of his cock head against her. From my angle, I could see him push his broad tip towards its target, Nicole's free right leg still flailing in resistance.

It was almost fascinating watching her circular muscle slowly stretch, expand and contract as he pushed back and forth against it, demanding entry. The wider he made it, the louder my wife screamed. Finally, Mark grabbed each of her thighs with his hands and pulled her towards him as he thrust hard, and her sphincter gave way. After trying to wedge just the tip in for what had seemed like minutes, Mark's dick sunk several inches up her ass, almost as if it were a vacuum.

"Ahhhhhh! Fuck, it hurts!" Nicole screamed. But her audible proof of pain only spurred him on.

"You are so fucking tight, slut. This is going to be sweet!" he said as he continued to trudge onward.

Now that she was impaled on his dick, Mark returned his hands to the pit of her knees, pushing her legs back towards her chest and then as wide apart as they would go. He looked down at her gaping pussy and the tight asshole gripping his cock beneath it. The expression on his face revealed the fact that this was the first time he had fucked a woman in the ass, and he was going to relish it.

He pulled slowly back, leaving just the tip in, before plunging deeper into her. In and out, slow but steady, with each inward buck advancing just a tad further than the previous.

Nicole wailed. "Please, stooopppppp! Its tearing me apart!"

"Keep going!" Heather teased. "Its tearing her apart!"

Mark, not surprisingly, obeyed his wife. I marveled at how his cock seemed to swell with every withdrawal, as though my wife were so tight his dick had to squish into her, and only at the back stroke could it return to normal size. This, I now understood, is why Mark was going so slowly with her. I was stunned he had not ruptured anything yet, in my wife or himself.

After minutes of the same repeated actions, Mark too a brief moment to settle himself, and then slid all the way into my wife's ass.

"Nnnnnggggghhhhhh," Nicole lamented, exploding out of her mouth alongside a dousing of spittle.

Mark let it nestle, getting used to the compression and giving my wife a brief respite. Heather refused to let the action slow for too long, though.

"Wow, slut. If you didn't have an affair with my husband, I might feel a little bad for you right now. How can you take that humungous cock it your tiny little asshole?" Sensing no resistance from Nicole, she let go of her hands and retrieved the Magic Wand. She turned it on, allowing the low hum to enter Nicole's ears. "Do you want this?" she asked.

Nicole nodded quickly and silently, "Yes, please, mistress."

"Put your hands above your head and grip the table," Heather commanded. Nicole did as she was told, though even the movement of her arms was jerky with the fullness of her ass.

As Mark continued to hold her legs open at the knees, Heather gently touched the vibrator to my wife's yawning pussy.

"Ahhhh!" Nicole chimed, shocked anew but in a more pleasant timbre.

"Keep going, babe," Heather encouraged her husband.

Mark, for the first time since fully engorging himself in my wife, slowly pulled out of her. Then, as if prompted by some subconscious command, he began a quick, rhythmic pounding. I noticed that after nesting inside Nicole for a few minutes, his cock no longer swelled and contracted with each movement. My wife was expanding to accommodate his fuck tool.

"Ohhhhhh.....myyyyyyy....Goooooodddddd," my wife hummed, clearly dancing on the threshold of pain and pleasure. Her boobs were swaying in a circular motion as Mark rocked her up and down. The tension in her legs was subsiding. Her jaw hung open as if she wanted to scream, but could not decide whether to moan in ecstasy or cry in pain.

"Oh, yeah!" Mark roared as leaned forward, pushing Nicole's knees further towards the table, which in turn arched her hips up towards him even more. This improved angle allowed him to glide in and out of her even quicker, and he was soon rocketing against her thighs with aplomb.

"Yes! Yes!" My wife wailed. And then, as if embarrassed that she done so, answered herself with "No! No!" The wand was encouraging her, and providing enough distraction that she was less concerned with the trembling cock in her ass.

Mark craned his neck towards the ceiling, an obvious attempt to hold out as long as possible. His thrusting became quicker and shorter, building towards a long-delayed climax.

I heard Nicole mounting towards something of her own, although I could not guarantee that it was a climax. A low mumbling escaped her lips, unlike anything I had ever heard her emit before. Her mouth hung open as her body slowly started to sway upwards towards her assailants.

Then something happened that I never could have anticipated. Nicole lurched forward, her mouth still agape an a silent scream, and she started to spray. At first, naively, I though she had let her bladder go, but quickly realized she was squirting. Her stream arched upwards and landed on Mark' chest, which clearly was enough to push him over the edge.

He bottomed out in my wife and roared like a monster as he emptied his seed in her, my wife still splattering her juices all over him. Half way through their mutual orgasms, she started to scream, too. Their outcries created a cacophonous, bracing harmony that stung my ears like a hornet, but through the shrieks I witnessed the most glorious expression of pleasure on my wife's face.

Her back arched her lungs emptied and her scream subsided. She remained like this, looking paralyzed, for what seemed like an eternity, before slowly sinking her back down on the leather table. Her hands came up to her face, trying to hide the shame. She was coming to terms with the fact that she anal had brought her such a monumental orgasm.

Mark released her knees and slowly withdrew his cock, slick and funky with cum and the insides of my wife's ass. When he let go of her knees, her legs fell off the table and and hung there, lifeless and spread. Mark dried his dick off in her trimmed pubic hair.

"Hmmmph," Heather mocked. "I thought she didn't do anal."

Mark smirked a big, shit-eating grin as he admired his work. Nicole lay, lewdly spread eagle, too overwhelmed to move.

"Take the bitch upstairs, honey," Heather told Mark.

Mark picked up my wife and draped her over his right shoulder before turning and walking her out of the room.

Heather came over to me, eyeing my rock hard member.

"That must have been hard for you," she said as she sank to her knees in front of me. She pulled my pants down and withdrew my cock from my boxers.

"This is both an apology and a thank you," she said.

She gripped my cock in her left hand and lowered her mouth to it. I was too stunned about what had just happened with Mark and Nicole to protest, not that I would have anyway. I needed very little to get me off after what I had witnessed.

Heather worked her tongue around my cock in a way that I had never known. She clearly had done this many times for Mark, and whatever he told her he liked in the past, I liked now.

I groaned around the ball gag as Heather sucked the cum right out of me. Nicole had never once done this, even before marriage, and the feeling of my balls draining down Heather's throat trumped every single sexual experience I had with Nicole.

Wiping off what little cum had spilled onto her lips with her hand, Heather undid my gag and released the cuffs.

I stretched my jaw enough to say "Wow!" shaking my head in disbelief.

"Did you like that? Not just the blow job, but what we did to Nicole?"

"Yeah," I said, still not convinced of it myself. "I wasn't sure at first, but I got what I wanted. Nicole seemed pretty satisfied at the end."

"Good, sweetie. I am glad I could deliver this for you." "Me too," I said. "So...what now?"

"That is up to Nicole," she answered.

At that, we heard Mark marching back down the stairs and awaited his presence. He came in, saw what had happened, and nodded in understanding. She obviously had let him know she would be doing this for me.

"Well," he said, "I left her upstairs and gave her two options. I told her she could either get dressed and go home, or she could go up to our bedroom and lie naked on the bed and wait for us."

"What did she do?" I asked.

"We will find out. I gave her five minutes to make up her mind. Until then...we wait."

.....

Readers: as you know by now, I love feedback, and will often let your comments decide the direction this story will take. Please comment or email your comments and suggestions.

Thank you,

Abob1

abob1
abob1
1,085 Followers