I have a Confession to Make

Story Info
After a fight with the wife, a man helps a college girl/boy.
3.8k words
4.55
48.3k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
malid
malid
63 Followers

I have a confession to make. I cheated on my wife. We were not in a good place, and the affair just sort of fell into my lap, so to speak. It started last December. We were getting ready for my office's annual Christmas party, my least favorite part of the holiday, when we had a bit of a spat over my tie. Yes, my eventual affair hinged on such a petty argument. I had picked out a tie with little candy canes and St. Nicks on it, and she told me to take it off.

Actually, she said, "You can't wear that! You'll look like some man-child playing at business."

I responded, "I've been wearing this tie for years!" Which was true.

She said, "You're thirty-five. You can't keep acting like you just got out of college. They will never promote you if you don't start showing more pride in your appearance."

It was true that I had been passed over for a position as Department Supervisor, despite working over every night for the past ten or so years.

"I don't think wearing a more serious tie to the Christmas party is going to make a difference, honey." I said.

She frowned and looked right through me. "We are already running late! Just change the tie. Wear one of the one's I got you for your birthday."

"C'mon, Rachel," I pleaded, "I don't need to be nagged to death over a stupid tie."

"Oh," she said, her eyes growing wide, "I am nagging you, now, huh?"

I know the correct response would have been to say, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that—here, I'll change ties, blah blah blah..." But, instead, I said, "Yes. You're being a little bit bitchy."

She flew off the handle after that. She was screaming and crying, and I just kept thinking to myself that I was a complete idiot and possibly a masochist. We bickered back and forth for fifteen minutes, then she locked herself in the bathroom and I told her I would just go without her. I stormed out into the snow and wind, and took out the garbage can on the way out of the drive.

Now, the weatherman had mentioned a blizzard moving north east, but it was supposed to miss us mostly. So, it was a little jarring, as I sped downtown and ignored my wife's calls to my cell, to find that the storm had landed right on top of us.

I got a few miles down the road before visibility completely cut out and I decided to pull over. We live near the university, not too far from the campus dorms. I pulled into a large parking lot at the base of a hill, where, when it wasn't storming, one could see the dormitory complex above. I decided to wait for the snow to die down. Depending on how long it took, I decided that I might just turn back to face my wife's wrath. I turned up the heater, reclined my seat a little, and began to fiddle with the radio. The parking lot was mostly empty, due to the students going home for winter break. I found a station that wasn't playing Christmas music and settled in for what I figure would be a short time.

About ten minutes later, I heard a knock on my window. It startled me, and I bolted upright and turned to see the face of a young girl on the other side of the glass. I rolled down the window to see what she wanted.

"Hey," she said with chattering teeth, "I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm locked out of my dorm and I was wondering if I could use your phone to call my roommate."

"Sure," I responded, "Don't you have one?"

"Yeah, but I kind of left it on the charger in my room, so..."

"Ah," I nodded, "I see. Come around to the passenger side, I'll unlock the door."

"I can make the call out here," she said, eyeing me suspiciously.

"What's your name?" I asked.

Again she gave me a look like I Buffalo Bill. "Allice."

"Well, Allice," I said as friendly as possible, "I can't just hand you my phone. I don't know if you are going to run off with it."

She started to say something, but I waived my hand dismissively. "I'm sure you're just a girl who locked herself out, but it's a company phone and I'd look pretty stupid if I was wrong. Also, you look like you're freezing. "

She mulled it over for a few seconds. "What's your name?" she asked.

"Robert. I'm just a guy waiting for the snow to let up, so I can drive to a stupid Christmas party wearing a stupid tie."

She looked down at my tie. I don't know if it was my offering her shelter from the cold, or if she just decided that serial killers don't wear candy cane and Santa clause ties, but she nodded and made her way around the car. I rolled up the window, unlocked the door, and, for reasons unknown to myself, slipped off my wedding ring and placed it in my left jacket pocket.

She opened the door and sat down. Now that I could get a better look at her, I could see that she had a cute face with pouty pink lips and light green eyes. She was wearing a hood over a toboggan, but she had a few strands of bright red hair poking out. It wasn't a natural color, but she had a light smattering of freckles, leading me to believe that she may still have been a natural red head. She had on pink pajamas and a large white coat that masked her figure, so that I could not tell what kind of build she had. Also, she was shivering.

"Put your hands up to the heater." I said, turning it up to full blast.

She did.

I picked my phone up from the center console and handed it over. She took it, holding it up so that she could soak in the warmth from the vent, and began dialing a number. She waited and listened for a ten seconds, then hung up. She tried a text. No response.

After a few minutes of awkward silence, she said, "She's probably at her boyfriend's. He lives on the other side of town. I'm sure she'll see the message and text me back in a few minutes."

"Good," I said.

A few more minutes passed and she said, "Thanks. It's really sweet of you to help me out like this. I'm sorry about...you know."

"It's fine. You should be careful. There are dangerous people out there and you are very pretty."

In my head, I immediately chastised myself for that last part. I was sure that she would think I was making a pass at her, but she just smiled.

"So," I said, "what are you studying?"

"Psychology," she replied. "For now, anyway."

It was really getting toasty, now. I loosened my tie.

"If it's too hot, you can turn it down," she said, "I'm fine"

"No, it's okay. Get your fingers thawed, first."

"Thanks."

The level-Up song from an old RPG sounded suddenly from my phone. Allice cocked a brow at me.

"That's an incoming text."

"I guess you like video games, huh?"

"Yeah. I used to play, a lot, back when I had time."

She picked up the phone and read the message.

"That bitch," she said in a tone that indicated that she was not surprised, but irritated."

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"She says she doesn't want to drive in this weather."

"Well, it doesn't seem to be improving, does it?"

She looked around. "I suppose not."

"Is there anywhere I can drop you—somewhere close?" I asked, "With a family member? At your boyfriend's, maybe?"

"I'm from out of state, and I don't have a boyfriend."

"Well, maybe I can open your door for you. If it isn't bolted, maybe I could get it open with a card or something.

"I tried...for, like, thirty minutes."

"Oh," I said, "Well, let me try. I've had to do it plenty of times, myself."

"I guess it couldn't hurt," she said, clearly not thrilled with the idea of going back into the cold.

I turned off the ignition and we got out. The ground was already covered pretty well. In the morning, the snow would be piled up, making travel all but impossible, until they cleared the roads. Allice led the way and I followed, sneaking a few peaks at her ass, which, now that she was standing, seemed shapely, even through the thick pink pajamas. We walked to the first building, nearest the parking lot, and went up one flight of stairs to the second floor balcony. I looked back to my car and thought, she must have been standing up here when she saw me pull in. After thirty minutes in this cold, I would be flagging down cars as well.

We stopped at the third door from the end opposite the staircase, and she said, "This is it."

I pulled out my wallet and took out my sturdiest looking card, my gas card, and went to work on the lock. It was terribly cold, which didn't help matters much. She stood there shivering for a few minutes, before I handed her the keys and told her to go back to the car. She didn't try to fight me on it. I cursed and spat as I tried card after card, each as useless as the last. I tried different angles and positions at the door, thinking the lock was maybe a little higher or lower than the doorknob. Nothing worked. I almost gave up hope, before finally going back to the gas card for one last try. It clicked and the door popped open. I cracked the door and turned the deadlock, so that it couldn't shut and lock again.

I made my way back to the car and got in.

"Got it." I said.

"Really!" she perked right up. "How?!"

"I'm not sure I could do it again, but I managed it."

"Oh, thank you so much, Robert," she said, getting out of the car.

She stood with the door open for a second, looking like she was making a decision. Then, she bent over, so that she was eye level with me.

"How about a celebratory beer?" she asked.

Now, I have been tested before. Part of being married is dealing with the sudden interest of women, who would never be interested in you if you were single. Of course, my wedding ring was safely hidden in my coat pocket. I think it was because of everything that had happened that night that I said, "yes."

"Sure, why not." I said, and, again, she smiled.

I killed the ignition and we headed back upstairs. This time, however, the door was unlocked, and, so, we headed inside.

The dorm room was actually two dorms labeled A and B, connected by a narrow hall leading to a tiny kitchen next to the B room. The shared bathroom was next to the A room, which happened to be Allice's. Her keys were still in her room door. She pulled them from the lock and put them in her jacket pocket.

"I feel pretty stupid about that." She said as she opened the door and flicked the light switch. Her room was small, with a single bed to the right, a desk against the far wall, and a tiny box TV on a dresser to the left. The top drawer of the dresser was half open, revealing bunches of underwear and rolls of socks. Various clothing was scattered all over, hanging on the headboard and on the chair in front of the desk, as well as in the floor in a pile at the corners. A little mirror and jewelry box sat on top of the dresser among lipsticks, blushes, and other makeup essentials. She took off her jacket and hoody and tossed them on the bed and pulled off her toboggan, releasing her long autumn hair. She tossed the head covering across the room and it landed on a stack of books on top of the desk.

Now that Allice was stripped down to her Pajamas and Tee, Robert could really appreciate her body. She had small, but ample, breasts and an athletic build, belied by her shapely ass. With the jacket on, he had assumed she would be thicker, because of her heart shaped butt. However, now he could see she had a tiny waist.

She walked over to a mini fridge, which sat under the desk at arm's length from the chair, and opened the door.

"Alright," she began, "we have cheap beer and cheap light beer. Which will it be?"

"Cheap beer is fine by me," I said. She reached in and grabbed two bottles, then shut the door.

She went to hand me a bottle, then paused. "Or would you rather have coffee?"

"Beer's fine."

"I think I'll put a pot on for me. Have a seat," she motioned to the bed, "I'll be right back."

She darted out of the room and into the kitchen. I heard her running water. I looked down at my beer. It wasn't a twist top. I stood up and went over to the desk. No bottle opener. I checked the Desk drawer. Nothing but pencils and pens. I walked over to the dresser. Nothing on top. I let my eyes drop to the open drawer. Panties of all colors and types were bunched up. There were frilly red ones, white cotton, thongs, boy style. I could still hear Allice going through the cabinets in the kitchen, looking for filters or coffee. I reached in to run my fingers through the assortment of ladies underwear and socks. My hand brushed against something solid. I reached in and felt what had to be nine inches of rubber cock. I jerked my hand out, checked to make sure nothing was obviously disturbed, and sat back down on the bed. No sooner than I had, the door opened, and Allice held out a bottle opener.

"I guess you'll need this," she said, laughing. "First I leave my keys in the door, then I forget how beer bottles are opened. I sure am painting a picture of a ditzy girl for you, huh?"

"We all have our moments." I said, smiling.

"Almost done in here," she assured me. "Back in a second."

She disappeared, and when she reappeared, she was holding two cups of coffee.

"I know you said 'no' to coffee, but if I finish the whole pot, myself, I'll be up all night."

I sat my beer on the desk and took a cup.

"So," I began, "Do you and your roommate get along? You didn't seem too upset at her."

"Well, she is reliable in the sense that she is always flakey. So, I couldn't really muster much anger toward her. Besides, I was in a warm dry place, so..."

I took a sip of coffee and reexamined the room. My eyes lingered a little long on the dresser drawer. I looked at Allice, and she smiled. I'm not sure if she noticed me checking out the drawer of unmentionables, but she made no effort to close it. We made small talk for about fifteen minutes, before she mentioned RPGs and how she loved to play them.

"I use to spend hours upon hours in my room playing," she laughed, "My mom would have to call me down for meals ,and when I finished, I went right back to playing."

I remember thinking that she was way too cute to have spent all of her time locked in her room. For some reason—I guess because I felt so comfortable in the moment—I told her this.

She grinned and said, "Well, I wasn't exactly the woman you see before you, back then."

"Self-esteem issues?"

"Something like that," she replied, her eyes smiling.

After a little while, I decided to check the weather on my phone. I ignored the messages from my wife.

"It looks like the storm is almost over. I should probably go home," I announced.

"Don't you have a party to go to?"

"I think I'll skip it."

I stood up to leave and she sat her coffee down in the floor. I thought she was going to get up and see me out or shake my hand, but, instead she reached up and began rubbing my crotch through my pants.

"What's this?" I said, idiotically.

"What does it look like? I'm thanking you for all you help," she said, her voice taking on a playful tone.

"I'm married," I told her.

"I know," she said.

"You do?"

"You had your wedding ring on before I got in the car, but it disappeared, somehow," she responded.

"Why didn't you say anything?" I asked.

"Well, I thought you were cute and sweet," she said, still rubbing my stiffening cock. "Plus, everyone has secrets."

"Really?" I replied, thoughtlessly, enjoying the attention from her hand.

"Really," she said, unbuttoning my pants with her free hand, before she stopped rubbing with her other long enough to unzip my fly. She continued rubbing me through my underwear.

She looked me in the eyes, catching my gaze and running her tongue over her pouty pink lips. Suddenly, and violently she reached up with both hands and jerked my jeans down to my knees. She never broke eye contact. I got the feeling that she liked being in control, like being the one initiating the action.

Allice began to rub my legs and thighs, then went back to work rubbing my crotch. I was rock hard, now. She stood up and leaned into me like she was going to hug my neck. She brought me into a passionate kiss, turning me toward the bed. She bit down on my lip, hard, then shoved me down on the mattress. She pulled off her shirt in a fluid motion, revealing a white sports bra underneath, which she also quickly shed. Her tits were tiny, perky things with pink nipples, like little eraser heads. Her faint freckling extended down to her chest and shoulders. She slowly undid the ribbon drawstring on her pajamas, before turning around to let me get a better look of her ass. She let the pajamas fall to the floor, revealing bikini cut white and blue striped panties. She sank down to her knees and turned to face me, crawling partway onto the bed to grab my underwear. She slowly slid them down, freeing my erection.

Allice slowly began to lap at my balls, running her right hand up the length of my member and squeezing it. She looked up at me.

"Thank you, Robert," she said, then swallowed my cock. She went straight down to the base, looking at me with her widening green eyes. She gagged and released my dick, which flopped back down on my stomach, a slick sheen of spit covering its length and a string of saliva running from the tip to her bottom lip.

Allice stood up and revealed her secret. From the back, her panties had hugged the curves of her round ass, and from the front they clung just as tightly to her hard little cock. I admit I was surprised, but, I was also turned on, and more than a little curious. I had thought she was such a cute little college girl, with her eyes, hair, lips and freckles—not to mention her tiny tits—but she was more than that, at least by four or so inches.

She pulled down her panties, and her little pink hairless cock, which can only be described as cute, popped out and bounced up and down.

Allice straddled me and guided me to her opening. Slowly, she let the spit slick cock enter her ass, groaning with every inch. When I was all the way inside her, she began to ride me. Grinding against me first, then quickening into a rhythmic pace, bouncing hard. She felt amazing.

Her eyes held on mine, intently, then widened as she gasped, "Yeah, that feels so good."

She was practically cooing as she hopped up and down, taking the full length and girth of my cock with pleasure. She was so tight. I wasn't going to last long.

"You like that boy pussy, daddy?" she asked. "You like my boy cunt?"

I was both too shocked by her nasty mouth, and too focused on not exploding inside her to answer. It didn't matter. She began to add her own commentary.

"Oh! I can see it on that...slutty...fucking...face...that you love it! You slut! You fucking...love watching my cock, too! Yeah!"

With that, she grabbed her little cock and began stroking it, fast and hard, in between her fingers. I could tell she was going to cum, soon, herself. Seeing this I grabbed her hips and began pumping her from the bottom as fast as I could.

"Yeah fuck that boy cunt!" she replied through heavy breathing, "Give me that big dick, daddy!"

It only took a few seconds and I exploded inside of her. It was the best orgasm I had ever had, up until that moment.

"Robert, can I cum in your mouth?" she asked, suddenly.

"Wh—what?" I stuttered, unsure.

"Please, take my cum, uh...Oh, I'm going to cum!

She hopped off of my dick, dripping my cum on her sheets and grabbed a handful of my hair. She thrust her cock at my face and...I opened my mouth. She was small and hard in my mouth, fucking my face, crying out, "Eat my cum, you filthy slut! Eat my cum you goddamned whore!"

Her semen began to spurt into my mouth in globs. I tried to swallow, but it was too much. Her cum rolled out of my mouth and down my chin. She continued to deposit her spunk into my stomach, breathing heavily and slowing down to measured violent thrusts, as if she meant to split the back of my head against the wall. She slowed, then stopped and held me tight to her body, until she softened. She looked down at me with powerful lusty eyes and smiled, then dropped down to give me a long passionate kiss, coating both our tongues in her thick white cum. When she finished, a single drop of jizz dotted her upper lip. I still get hard thinking about her at that moment. Dominant, satisfied, mischievous, playful.

malid
malid
63 Followers
12