I Have a Plan-Plans ALWAYS Work Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jr talked to his Dad while I had him on the phone -They both said GREAT and are looking forward to Friday night and Saturday. I told them about 6:300pm for dinner and as early as they want Saturday morning for pool time -- but not before 9:30 as you and I both need our beauty sleep. BUT you simply HAVE to take me shopping for a new bikini and YOU need a new one too Mom -- You know, really skimpy, like I really prefer to wear and keep trying to get you to wear cause you're still SUPER HOT, Mom."

"I'll pick both of them out -- maybe matching -- Then you gotta wear it, Mom -- I Double Dog dare you, or I get to use your car for the entire 4 weeks Daddy is gone. OH - Their last name is Davies with an E. Was your girlfriend Margot's last name Simpson? That was Jr's late Mother's maiden name. Said she was killed 2 years ago by a drunk driver."

Davies!!!!!! Simpson!!!!!! HOLY SHIT -- IT IS MR 14 PLUS INCHES!!!!!

Hmmm New skimpy bikini -- maybe more than just skimpy -- more like like "barely there" bikinis for both of us - now what kind of "special" welcome to the neighborhood could I give Mr 14 Plus Inches now that I know he really is the same Marcus? OMG -- Am I sitting here actually planning to cheat on Stan -- and with a black guy who has a well over 14 inch long Big Black Cock!

What the hell am I doing? HOLY SHIT - I'm actually contemplating cheating on Stan! OMG - Lightening may strike me dead, but if the opportunity is there, I'm doing it! OK - My mind is telling me - No you Big Black Cock Fuck Slut -- It's more like what the hell are you gonna do with MR 14 PLUS INCHES -- You've got 4weeks to "fill in" while Stan the man will be gone and his well over 14 inches can be filling in quite well!!!!!

As soon as Stan walked in the door, I pounced on him, took his hand, dragging him to the bedroom. I had both of us naked and on our bed in less than 5 minutes right after I pulled out my 16 inch Big Black Cock Dildo and handed to him.

"I've been really naughty again today Baby, I invited my Nigga boyfriend over so he can fuck me BAREBACK with his 16 Inch Big Black Cock right here in front of you again. I want that Nigga Cock and Nigga cum really bad Baby! I'm off the pill and so very very fertile so he's gonna fuck a Nigga baby into his Big Black Cock Fuck Slut this time and you can't do anything to stop my Black Bull Fuck Stud!"

Stan had my dildo balls deep in less than a minute, I was screaming so loud begging for every Black Inch of that Nigga cock -- BREED ME NIGGA -- KNOCK UP YOUR MARRIED WHITE GIRL FUCK SLUT-- And I was cumming almost non stop. Glancing over I could easily see Valerie with her shorts and panties off, legs spread wide, finger fucking herself as she watched us.

She saw me watching her and smiled a really lust filled naughty grin, so I smiled right back blowing her a lusty kiss as I started wailing even louder begging that Big Black Cock to fuck this slut til I'm Bred Black! Valerie began cumming about the same time I was Deep Throating her Daddy then taking his HUGE load of cum down my throat and begging him for even more. As I was catching my breath I saw Valerie mouth the words, BIG BLACK COCK FUCK SLUT, toward me, then smiled as she was licking her girl juices of her fingers before she headed back to her bedroom.

I needed that more than Stan knew. I rolled him over, sucked his cock hard again then I fucked him in a cowgirl position for another hour til he flooded me with his cum and I had cum and squirted all over his cock, balls and tummy. Whew, I was turned on. But I gotta think this through a little more. I haven't been on the pill since Valerie was born. Stan had a vasectomy when she was born so we wouldn't have to worry about having any additional unplanned kids while we both finished college and while I went on to get my Masters and PhD.

And since I have only fucked Stan for the last 19 years I have never contemplated all the what ifs. I gotta get a vaginal thermometer and start looking at the calendar if I do contemplate getting some "strange stuff" as Valerie called it. I have ALWAYS hated condoms, as BAREBACK is the ONLY way to fuck as far as I have ever been concerned. Damn -- I gotta get Valerie on the pill ASAP. Don't need her to follow in her Mom's high school footsteps on that count!

After a quick shower together, Stan and I went downstairs so I could finish fixing dinner for the three of us. Valerie was already downstairs and when she looked at me she gave me a shit eating grin and leaned over whispering "What a HOT show you nasty BIG BLACK COCK FUCK SLUT" and then let out a sinful lust filled laugh and for some reason I smiled and laughed with her. The two of us finished putting dinner on the table where Stan joined us.

"Baby -- do you remember Marcus Davies from high school? You know the star basketball player that got that full sports scholarship to Georgia Tech?"

"What? - You mean MEAT? I'm sorry Valerie just a nick name a guy in high school had. Yeah I remember him. We were really good buds and got into all sorts of trouble together -- They called us the Piano Keys Twins. Say wasn't his main squeeze- uummm what was her name - Margot -- Yeah Margot Simpson -- She was one of your friends if I remember correctly. I think she even went to Georgia Tech too. And I think they ummm, errr, had the same kind of jump start on a family as we had -- A boy I think also named MEAT I mean Marcus. Why have you heard something?"

"Well it seems they are our new neighbors just two doors down in the Jenkins house. Valerie found all this out talking to Marcus Jr at school and on the phone. But it seems Margot was killed by a drunk driver 2 years ago. This is all news to me as of today. Anyway, I know you're leaving Saturday, but I had Valerie invite Marcus and Marcus Jr to dinner with us Friday night as a Welcome to the Neighborhood gesture. I didn't figure out it was THE Marcus Davies until after I had extended the invitation. Do you mind having company before your trip?"

"No, by all means, it would be great seeing MEAT -- I mean Marcus. I'm truly sorry to hear about Margot though. Now I hate having to leave Saturday. No way we can catch up in just one evening. And be sure to extend the hospitality of our pool to them. I know the Jenkins never put one in even after years of Beth nagging Harry to get off his ass to get them one. You should invite them over often while I'm gone, to play 20 questions to catch up."

DAMN enough of this 20 questions shit for one day! That's what got me into contemplating fucking a REAL well over 14 inch Big Black Cock while my Hubby is gone!

The very next afternoon I took Valerie shopping for swimsuits -- specifically barely there mini microkini thong suits from Wicked Weasel. Valerie's eyes widened when she saw how little there was to actually cover anything in these style suits. Of course I picked out matching suits for us "slut sisters". LOL

"MOOOOMMMM! Wow. These types aren't much more than a few strips of gauze at most -- we could cover more with just three band aids. Our nipples and clits will just barely be covered and then not completely. I LOVE IT! Way to go Mom. There's still some slut left in you after all, you old hag."

"Alright -- Just not a word to your father! It will be his welcome home surprise for him after his trip. That is unless you don't like the idea of your father seeing as much of you as you have seen of him and me when you spy on us fucking. Personally I think it would be HOT if we gave your father the Hard On of his life together as a team -- that is if you have enough nasty slut in you, young lady."

"Hmmm - what if I suggested he fuck his own daughter while I got to watch as soon as he sees us? Just kidding, but I bet I just made your pussy wet thinking about it, slut! Now you know how turned on I get when I see you spying on us as we are fucking. Just chalk it up to another fantasy your father and I share -- his #1 and my # 2."

"MOOOOOMMM -- You mean you both fantasize about Daddy fucking me while you watch? - Now THAT is HOT, you slut! - Lets get these home and model them to see how they look on us. - OMG Mom -- talk about a Hard On of a life time. -You want us to wear these just so you can see rock hard Big Black Cocks Saturday! OMG Mom -- You're really thinking about it aren't you. - You actually wanna fuck a Big Black Cock. - Can I watch? - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE -- I promise I won't say a word to anyone EVER. - OMG Daddy is gonna be gone 4 whole weeks. - We can BOTH fuck a lot of Big Black Cocks while he's gone. - BIGGER DEFINITELY IS BETTER MOM!"

"I mean that is if you really want to carry our Mother Daughter thing to the next level. - Now THAT would be HOT! - My Mom the new Big Black Cock Fuck Slut of Evans Avenue! Wow maybe Sr and Jr might like a Father Son thing with our Mother Daughter thing keeping all the action right here on Evans Avenue! I mean they are just two doors down you know! Sr fucking my Mom while I'm at their house getting fucked by Jr! OH WOW better yet -- Mother and Daughter side by side with Father and Son taking turns fucking both of our mouths, pussies and asses all night or all weekend long! NOW THAT WOUD BE HOT AS HELL!"

Damn I warned her she had opened Pandora's Box. Hmmm - Mother and Daughter out on the town prowling for Big Black Cocks to fuck all night long for the next 4 weeks. OMG Father and Son fucking Mother and Daughter side by side with their Big Black Cocks!!!! Sure a lot sexier than all those damn Girl Scout meetings when she was in Elementary School and Junior High that's for sure.

Damn the mere thought of watching Valerie keeping her legs spread wide begging for every inch of Jr's Big Black Cock just made my pussy gush! OMG or her watching me fuck Sr's WELL OVER 14 inch Big Black Cock! DOUBLE GUSH CITY HERE!!!! Never read anything like that in all my Mother Daughter relationship self help books!!!!

"Come on -- Time to go home and model our suits for each other -- then we need to talk! Your Mom has a plan! And as you know, my plans ALWAYS work!"

I could hardly wait til we got home. I HAD to go to my bedroom and relieve myself -- TWICE. My pussy was still flowing girl juices when I slipped on my new bikini. Valerie was right -- three band aids would definitely cover lots more. My clit was so swollen from masturbating and cumming it was not fully covered by what little material was there. Same for my very swollen still aroused nipples. Oh well -- as they say -- The show must go on.

"Valerie are you ready for our fashion show? I'm heading down to the den now"

"Hurry Mom -- This suit is rocking! - Talk about Slut City! I wanna see how HOT and SLUTTY you look!"

"OH MY Valerie -- I didn't realize these things covered so little. I thought I picked up the wrong size for me. But damn girl -- you've got just as much nipple, clit and pussy lips showing as I do. Now are we two sluts on the prowl for some Big Black Cock or what?"

"WOW MOM -- You look HOT. Between the two of us there is no way their Big Black Cocks won't be rock hard all day Saturday. So tell me about this PLAN you have. If it means we get fucked by two Big Black Cocks, I'm all for it!"

"Ahem Yes I do have a plan but we really need to talk first. Baby this has been a fantasy of mine since I was in High School. Your Daddy keeps that fantasy alive with our sexy roll play. I'm just not sure if I'm ready to cheat on your Daddy. That's what it would be - CHEATING. Do I want to be fucked by a HUGE Big Black Cock for real -- Right now I have to be honest and say YES! Will I hate myself and regret it afterward -- Right now I have to be honest and say NO -- I'll just have to figure out how to deal with telling your Daddy what happened, hoping it doesn't ruin our marriage -- I really want this and I NEED this NOW!"

"And I want to watch you get fucked by your very first Big Black Cock and have you watch your Mom get fucked by a well over 14 inch Big Black Cock -- Maybe even side by side with Father and Son taking turns on both of us -- That is what worries me the most -- I'm turning into a pervert -- First fantasizing about watching your Daddy fuck you and now wanting to watch you get fucked by your first ever Big Black Cock at the same time I'm getting fucked by my first ever Big Black Cock -- I mean to be honest -- I WANT IT ALL -- Do you hate me for being so perverted and down right slutty?"

"Hate you? You gotta be kidding right! This is the HOTTEST thing I could think a Mother and Daughter could do together -- Sharing our FIRST TIME together so to speak -- so what if it's our first ever Big Black Cocks. Besides I also have fantasies of fucking Daddy and having you watch us -- I even have fantasies of Daddy knocking me up -- That is, if he hadn't had that damn vasectomy. Ummm can they be reversed? Just saying!"

"So I guess I'm a pervert too huh. Like Mother like Daughter and all that apple not falling too far from the tree stuff you always are saying. I love you Mom -- If you chicken out like a wussy and say NO, I'll understand -- If you own up to being the true slut I know you want to be and say YES, then it'll be balls to the walls all day and night Saturday for both of us-- in this case HUGE BLACK BALLS waiting to dump all their Nigga cum into both of us! I know you Mom -- I know deep down inside you want to say YES -- Just admit you truly wanna be a Big Black Cock Fuck Slut, just like your Daughter, for real instead of just in your fantasy and say YES!!!"

"You're right, I don't want to be a wussy by chickening out and you're right again I want to be that Big Black Cock Fuck Slut. I wanted to have my white girl legs spread wide for Marcus Davies' well over 14 inch Big Black Cock in high school. -- so my answers is most definitely YES! And so this Saturday we BOTH will be -- Mother and Daughter Big Black Cock Fuck Sluts - side by side - with Sr and Jr fucking us both til we can't walk straight! Now I guess we can discuss my plan. Feel free to add your comments or suggestions as this was kinda thought up on the fly being fired by this perfectly timed super horny fantasy becoming reality yelling at me YOU'RE GONNA GET BLACKED SOON, SLUT. I may have overlooked something in my hurried thinking."

"OK -- Here goes the beginning of my PLAN so far - After dinner and conversations Friday night I'll try to get a feel of how Marcus is handling our little reunion get together. If all the vibes are there after discussing him losing Margot 2 years ago and talking about all the good times back then as well as what kind of good times we could all have again now - then I'll let you know if it's an all go for Saturday or not."

"I mean, I can't just walk up to him by our pool Saturday morning and tell him it's time for him to make me his new Big Black Cock Fuck Slut. So I need you to get Jr off to the side, get vibes on him Friday night, drop a few suggestive hints about wanting to know if the rumors are true -- 12 inches soft huh -- Ever found a horny 18 year old white girl that wants every black inch of that Beautiful Big Black Cock BAREBACK-- lead him on - get him worked up and turned on."

"Trust me, any man who gets sex talked up by a hot girl like you would cut off his own arm to be pounding between your spread legs as you put it. Then when they get over here Saturday, get Jr off to the side while I start some sex it up talking with Sr -- Lay it on thick to Jr -- understand!"

"Tell him how hot the thought of fucking his Big Black Cock is making you so horny -- Then right at noon, announce to us you're gonna give Jr the grand tour of our house. After a few minutes of the tour, you have to take him quietly upstairs to your bedroom BUT leave the damn bedroom door wide open. By 1:00pm I'll take Sr with me upstairs as we try to find our kids, making sure they are OK and not getting into any trouble ."

"I'll make sure the two of us watch you two fucking and tell him that is just like we used to do in high school except I never got the chance to actually be a Big Black Cock Fuck Slut for him back then -- Wanna teach me to be one like RIGHT NOW -- Then I'll take Sr to my bedroom leaving the door wide open so he can teach me how to be his new Big Black Cock Fuck Slut."

"By 2:00pm you two come into my bedroom to watch us -- Then I'll suggest since we have Mother and Daughter here together, why don't I have her to lay down beside me on this big king size bed, then it seems all we need is Father and Son teaching us both how to be their new Big Black Cock Fuck Sluts side by side -- but you gotta share those beautiful Big Black Cocks with both of us white girls side by side."

"If that doesn't work, then I'll just say -Marcus - you -- your Big Black Cock -- my bedroom -- YOU'RE GONNA FUCK ME AND MAKE ME YOUR FUCK SLUT -- NOW NIGGA."

"WOW Mom that sounds like a great plan. And if I can't get Jr to go for it, I'll use your alternate plan too! You know they say, once you go black you'll never go back. Hmmmm wonder how turned on Daddy would get if he watched you getting fucked by a real well over 14 Inch Big Black Cock while you were deep throating him."

"Or how turned on you'll get when I seduce Daddy and have him fucking me while you watch after he gets back home. Deep down inside I think we BOTH know those scenarios are gonna happen really soon- one now and one in 4 weeks. So maybe it should be NEWS FLASH - Slater Mother and Daughter -- The Newest Big Black Cock Fuck Sluts on Evans Avenue PLUS An Incest Special Bulletin -- Daughter fucks Daddy -- Film at 11 -- But, we just gotta keep our new Mother Daughter thing going, even after this Mom, you know."

I was nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs all day at college Friday. And my pussy stayed drenched all day merely thinking about seeing Sr again and thinking about all day Saturday. Stan and I got home at 3:45 almost in unison. As we went in I merely said -- "Upstairs -- Now -- FUCK ME!" At a little past 5:30 I was back down stairs checking on the crock pot as Valerie came waltzing in the back door.

"MY MY MOW Mom -- You've got that rosy just fucked blush. You'll probably be beet red by the time those two get finished with us tomorrow!"

"HUSH -- Your Daddy might hear you. Now help me - I'm shaking like a leaf -- well OK not just from your Daddy having just fucked my brains out but because our guests will be here in less than an hour. Now remember after dinner, get Jr off to the side, out of sight and lay it on -- prime the pump so to speak. I'll subtly get vibes from Sr and lay it on a little myself. BUT we have to be on the cool. Your Daddy is not a dumb man and is very astute in catching on to things. Hopefully this reunion will keep his mind elsewhere. I'm gonna dress rather sexy tonight in that hot outfit you picked out last week when we went shopping."

"So I suggest you do the same by wearing the skimpy after 5 dress I laid out for you. Nothing too overt but enough to advertise if you catch my drift-- NO BRA and definitely NO PANTIES Or THONG - for either of us. CLEAR! I'll just tell your Daddy we want to make a great impression as his trophy wife and trophy daughter for our reunion just like we always do when he takes us out -- BUT this time a lot more revealing OK! - We're fishing tonight so think of it as BAIT for our Hook Line an Sinker time. Plus, I wanna see how hot and bothered your Daddy gets seeing you dressed that way. I want to see you make his cock rock hard like a true incest slut would."

Stan and I answered the door promptly at 6:30. Marcus was the same HUGE muscle bound Black stud he was back in high school. My pussy drenched immediately and had me worried about major leakage rolling down my thighs as I remembered NO PANTIES. And WOW -- Jr -- OH MY FUCKING GOD -- he was a true twin of his Daddy only 18 years younger. And based on the matching bulges in their pants, it looks like that apple didn't fall from that tree either. Did I say WOW -- Make that DOUBLE WOW! Stan introduced Valerie to Sr, as Jr already knew her -- at least in an informal sense so far -- but that is gonna change tomorrow.